Member Assistance and mentor nomination

X iWallBang X

Name: KSI GOT EM 7 

Link to Forums Account: @KSI GOT EM 7

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance and mentor 

Reason-/-Evidence: 

I will be dropping my vote to be a witness for this 

Members Assistance 

This amazing person has always been there to answer my question related to KSI if he didn't know the answer he would go and find out and let you know within the same day or following day.

Mentor:

I will 100% say this is one of my mentor he helped me settle after moving division and took me underneath him and help mentor me with all his KSI knowledge I would not have got this distance without his help I learned so much from him how to handle situations and what best way to approach situations and I will 100% say I wouldn't have got this far without this lovely leader

Member assistance 

Reason: this man has assisted in so many ways the most memorable are he is always willing to give the shirt off his back he has offered up his old head set for a member who's was going out as well as there has been many many times that I have come to him for advice on a situation or assistance in dealing with it or just to sit in while I handled it. And not just issues but meetings as well to put input into it that I may have forgotten. I have asked him question's and he was always quick to get back with me about them or walk me through how to find out the answers or who would be perfect to talk to. 

Mentor:

He was one of the first people I met when I joined and since day one I have been learning things from him every day. I just recently became cofounder and he has taken me under his wing and taught me what it is to be a cofounder as well as well as has been a great role model for how I want to be as a leader from day one. He is always willing to take time out of his day to sit in a party and answer every question I have and I tend to ask alot I love to learn as much as I can lol. He is very pacient with everyone. I have claimed him as my mentor, to me I would not be here in this rank if it was not for him teaching me the ropes and mentoring me.

Edited by KSI Eyonia 7

Member assistance 

When it come to KSI GOT EM 7 there is nothing bad you can say about the guy. He has always been there to help any member no matter what their rank is. He is always willing to answer any questions. I know for my self i ask him questions all the time. Since i have been Gen i have gone to him many times to ask question that i was not sure of. 

Mentor:

He has always been there to help me out. When i took over as Gen i took over a squad that was almost dead and he has mentor me to help bring the squad from being in red to being in the green and having an officer staff. He has taking me under his wing to help me become a great Gen. 

Member Assistance:

Got Em has always been a person that is willing to help out any rank if they have any questions he always makes sure that if he doesn’t know the answer he will go out of his way to either find the answer out or point you in the right direction.

Mentor:

When it comes to mentoring Got Em has been one of the best that I have been lucky to have in my time in KSI he always is very informational and when I am having trouble figuring out what steps I need to take as gen he has been there with an answer.

Name: KSI GOT EM 7 
Link to Forums Account: @KSI GOT EM 7
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance and mentor 

Reason-/-Evidence: 

Members Assistance 
Even since i transferred into ES Got has been there trying to help me adjust to the new setting. He has always been able to answer my questions and help me figure out where to find things I was looking for. It’s great to have him as a knowledgeable leader, i know I’m not the only one he has helped and will continue to help as long as he is in KSI.

Mentor:
Again i bring up my transfer into ES. Got em was the person that just seemed like a person that you could ask anything too. And believe me I have. Lately i have been struggling with a few things in the community and he has been there to calmly help me through these things. He has been there to answer questions on things that are confusing to me as I’m still learning the ways of ES. Got Em if your reading this please know that you are an amazing mentor to everyone that needs one by just common nature and that you should be proud of the division and the people you have coming to you.<3