KSI April Town Hall Q&A Submission Thread

Impy

Hey!

Submit your questions, ideas, suggestions, topics, recommendations, etc. below for KSI leadership to answer at our April Town Hall.

It will be Friday, 27 April 2018, at 8 p.m. EST at twitch.tv/KSILive.

Each person who posts will receive a participation point for the respective divisions for February's stats, up to 10 points per division.

This is a good chance to get information from senior leaders and have your voice heard for the whole community to hear, so don't miss the chance.

With all the other communities popping up within gaming what are some ways that KSI is trying to prove that it is a positive place for gamers to come and find a place to hang out and make friends?

Is it possible to make it to were we can feature certain awards we as members have on our profiles myself having many both clan ops and forums shop awards have now found this issue where my older awards are not showing anymore when I post on a topic on the forums can we try and maybe do that?

Also I noticed I can't look at all the awards I have on my forums profile because when I hit next on the bottom it gives me a error code is this something that can be fixed or already being looked at?

EDIT: Scotty helped me figure out the problem but I am glad I was able to bring something to light anyway I still think some featured awards would be cool though!

As someone who used to be an officer in an old squad, i feel that we should be focusing our efforts on recruiting so then we can find strong leaders where all squads should have the officer slots filled, as I see it now there are barely any officers in each squad and that may be from lack of leadership however that is still no excuse to have numbers so low. I can say this because I was the #1 recruiter in my past clans with approximately 35+ recruits and 20+ referrals. Thank you!

Would/Does the current KSI senior leadership think of expanding to include a PC sector again is this a good or bad idea? 

What do you think was the most successful game that helped grow KSI in your opinion??

If you could change your gamertag to a different name what would it be? *still reflecting KSI of course*

As requested you prefer suggestions or controversial topics.
As a Guyy who has come up in the Clan-Ops side of things and has watched, assisted, built and torn down squads all in the name of growth. I've found that our standard for Officer Ratio and the required Officers for a squad split to be over the top.
In my opinion, 3-4 Solid officers can manage a squad of nearly 100.
It would take a lot of discussion and research to change said rule but I feel the ratio would be easier on us as divisions and more supportive of growth around the 1/15 or maybe 1/20 mark and squad splitting around 8-10 officers rather than the full 12.
I've always made the statement to my members One Person can Build and split a squad single handedly if they have the time and are willing to put forth the effort however this may not be exactly healthy you get the idea
Thoughts? 

Another question that has recently come to the table, Is it still relevant to require new members to have 20 friends on their Friends List with the new system that is the Xbox not having to be mutually added. Presuming the 20 Friends is to instill security in recruiting tempting off people trying to cheat the system however it would take a lot of 2 minutes to find a club on Xbox One and add 20 people.  

oI have 2 questions. 

1. How do u keep ur recruits involved in the KSI community when it seems that they don't really care.Because I see a lot of recruits come into KSI and then they don't really care about anything and then 3 months later, they wanna get involved. What's the most efficient way to keep them involved and interested ?

2. I know KSI now is more centered around COD HH teams, but what if we considered making a Halo HH team. I think it would be good if we brought back our old roots and started a HH team for Halo.

Are there plans to have a new Chief Performance Officer in the future?

Will there ever be SGT L.E.A.D Classes, or L.E.A.D classes for aspiring officers?

Are there any plans to make ads for platforms like YouTube, that that would get the word out about KSI global a lot

Are there any plans for future departments?

Edited by Philosophyxx

ive noticed a shortage of clan ops notes recently during gens and leaders meetings. is there a reason why? or have things been super smooth lately?