KSI April Town Hall Q&A Submission Thread

Impy

KSI Grand Lion from empire, a suggestion would be to give people who are cleared to recruit some notes on whenever they recruit someone to send that person a copy explaining everything they need to know, such as what we are and what we do, chain of command and how everything works. etc

Awards

What are the positives and negatives associated with splitting a squad?  

With all the other communities popping up within gaming what are some ways that KSI is trying to prove that it is a positive place for gamers to

come and find a place to hang out and make friends?

Is it possible to make it to were we can feature certain awards

Also I noticed I can't look at all the awards I have on my forums profile because when I hit next on the bottom it gives me a error code is this something that can be fixed or already being looked at?

Can we do more tournament on bo2?

Would/Does the current KSI senior leadership think of expanding to include a PC sector again is this a good or bad idea? 

What do you think was the most successful game that helped grow KSI in your opinion??

If you could change your gamertag to a different name what would it be? *still reflecting KSI of course*

In my opinion, 3-4 Solid officers can manage a squad of nearly 100.

It would take a lot of discussion and research to change said rule but I feel the ratio would be easier on us as divisions and more supportive of growth around the 1/15 or maybe 1/20 mark and squad splitting around 8-10 officers rather than the full 12.
I've always made the statement to my members One Person can Build and split a squad single handedly if they have the time and are willing to put forth the effort however this may not be exactly healthy you get the idea
Thoughts? 

Do we still need to have a minimum of 20 friends on a F/L before recruiting

1. How do u keep ur recruits involved in the KSI community, What's the most efficient way to keep them involved and interested ?

2. I know KSI now is more centered around COD HH teams, but what if we considered making a Halo HH team. I think it would be good if we brought back our old roots and started a HH team for Halo.

Will there ever be SGT L.E.A.D Classes, or L.E.A.D classes for aspiring officers?

Are there any plans to make ads for platforms like YouTube, that that would get the word out about KSI global a lot
Are there any plans for future departments?

ive noticed a shortage of clan ops notes recently during gens and leaders meetings. is there a reason why? or have things been super smooth lately?

How does someone move up in the departments of KSI? 

Did KSI ever have all girl squads? 

Has KSI ever been partnered with other Clans in the Past?

When you become a officer,  did you have remember the code of conduct or sis you have to look it up 

If you could bring back one event from the past that KSI has done but does not currently do, what event would that be?

Are we allowed to set up competition teams within KSI or would that be considered extra curricular?

What is looked for if you want to be an officer in your squad?

Besides hosting/attending game nights, what is your best "out of the box" idea to boost squad activity?

What is the purpose of a Divisional Lockdown and how does it differ from a Community wide Lockdown ?

How do you think the implementation of the Div Cup will affect KSI moving forward? (Activity wise, growth, member retention, etc.)

Who is taking over for Fuzzy when he retires? and was this still happening in 2019?

Who's idea was it initially to start up the AAP's, and how was it implemented throughout KSI? 

• Impy unpinned this topic