KSI xKamikaze Outstanding Service Nomination

Nikki Cola

Name: KSI xKamikaze 
Link to Forums Account: @KSI xKamikaze
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service 1
Reason-/-Evidence:

Kamikaze is the definition of a great officer. If you read the description of the expectations for a Captain, Kam far exceeds what is required. Not only does he work hard creating awesome posters for the visual learners, he also consistently works hard for his squad and anyone in KSI who needs help to teach them and help them grow. I have personally been one of those people affected in a positive light my him. He is always helping with questions and he is a resource of knowledge, a KSI dictionary. 

Kamikaze has helped me in the past and present. He has helped me be who I am today. Kam also bought me rocket league and changed my name when I rejoined. He also keeps teaching how he does things around marketing.

• Chief Operating Officer

The outstanding service award is the one award I'm surprised Kamikaze doesn't have yet. Whether it' a production, a graphics, a news, or even a weekend warefare. Kamikaze is out there every single day informing members getting them signed an I'm not talking about Sgts an above I mean the actual lower ranking members an in him doing that he' showing them that they matter an that their just as important as anybody in this community. I look at it like this when you think of Outstanding Service then look no further than xKamikaze with what I said above an what I'm fixing to say then there is no doubt thst he deserves this award. He goes above an beyond on the clan ops side as well whether it's hanging out with new members answering questions that anybody has or even just making the environment a positive one. Kamikaze does that an so much. So that's why I feel he deserves this award 

I would like to witness for this award...

KSI xKamikaze is the kind of guy who exceeds all expectations, he has been in KSI on two occasions the forst he was a member of LW and made it to GEN, he was a model officer and a real testament to what good training can acheive. Unfortunatly due to personal reasons he had to step away from the community. 

His second run in KSI he has exceeded expectations and more ! He is always going out of his way to ensure people have games to play, he is his Generals right hand man and I'm sure without Kam his GEN would feel like he had lost a limb. Without Kams hard work and dedication the divisionand his squad would not be where it is now!

Thank you for all your hard work YOU do for the division and your squad and let's not forget the work you put in for your department ! I think Mr Kamikaze is very deserving of this award !!! Keep up the awesome work!

Kamikaze(Kam) deserves this award because of how hard he works to make the squad and division the best it can me. He spends hours of his time getting with members to socialize as well as letting them know what events are going on and how to sign up for them. If anyone has a question or problem Kam is always there to help. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t know 3/4’s of the information about KSI that I’ve obtained. He is a great leader and role model! 

While i have not known Kamikaze as long as the others who will witness in the short time iv got to know him he has showed me that he is a exemplary Officer within his squad and division and i have personally seen him go out of his way to assist members and make sure things are done properly and efficiently he is very dedicated to that and i dont see that slowing down any time soon. I have also seen the work he does for Marketing with making visual announcements in a unique way that draws people in. In my personal opinion this type of dedication is exactly why the Outstanding Service award was made.

°He supports all of the members in his squad, as well as their ideas

°He promotes and has many great ideas, especially about organization.

°He goes above and beyond to ensure everyone feels welcomed, are active(in clan ops and forums)

°He's an amazing trainer as well, when I first joined back, I was trying to taught me how to recruit, now I recruit better than I ever did before.

Edited by Philosophyxx

Kamikaze isn't even in my division, so for me to see how much effort he puts into clan-ops and dept-ops means that he is doing work. He is everywhere, all the time! All over KSI's social media, sending messages out on Xbox, or different discord servers. He is constantly pushing and promoting all the events and activities that KSI has to offer. He is motivational to all members, and even goes as far as sending out messages when it's someones birthday. This is just one example of the small things that he does on a regular basis to boost up morale, and keep the family like environment that really makes KSI stand apart from other communities alive.  Another thing I notice that he is proficient with, is leading by example. He doesn't just ask members to do the things he promotes, he also gets involved with each activity. This is a trait that all leaders should have, and outstanding service is well deserved. Keep up the good work, Kam!! 

He was always there for Divine Warriors he's always there when you need somebody to talk to. he always trying to find a new way to push for activity in the weekend warfare's and KSI Events and he's always finding new ways to make Samurai and dw more fun to be in. He goes above and beyond to ensure everyone feels welcomed, are active(in clan ops and forums. outstanding service is well deserved. Keep up the good work, Kam 

Since rejoining KSI, Kam has been an unstoppable force. He has made a huge impact on DW showing that this time around he's gonna help make a difference. Kam is online daily getting people in parties to meet new people & to show them the KSI experience. I've never seen someone who's dedication is so strong, Kam goes above and beyond to make sure his squad & his divison are running super smooth. I've said it before & I'll say it again, Kam is the heart & soul of DW. Any issues arise he's there to resolve them no matter what the squad, someone needs help hes there to help them no matter what the rank, he's always eager to host workshops or have new members host work shops, always pushing this Divison to do great things.

As for the marketing side of Kamikaze's career, He doesn't let the fact that he's a marketing rep affect his clan ops side, Kams always posting up links and pictures for all KSI events, maybe 2 times a day. Same with kam & nebbies weekly/bi-weekly Marketing workshops.

In my opinion kam shoulda been the first ever recipient to earn this award. Keep up the amazing work Kam You'r appreciated for everything you do & everything you'v ever done for me. :ahappy:

I've known Kam for a year if not more, since him and I were in LW, and then when he rejoined DW. Kam has always been a motivational leader, and someone who can build a squad and a divison, i myself get jealous alot of the time for what he does, he is a fantasic leader and a mentor to alot of DW. Kam is never afraid to do more inside the community and more to help the people he cares about. He gets to know these members, these recruits, actually bringing them into his family and showing them the whole KSI experience, as for Marketing i couldn't ask for someone else that helps me with it. He treats everyone equally and makes sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable inside the KSI Based Chats we have. The only regret i have is that he will be getting this award before me :) you've done alot for everyone, and i truly believe that DW wouldn't be the same without you here. Kamikaze deserves the outstanding service, and possibly the most outstanding later in this year.

Kamikaze has been an all star. Within DW he's brought new height to member retention along with being a very active and accomplished officer within Samurai and DW as a whole. Aside from that he's a marketing monster, posting everywhere he can find influencing members to be active in many KSI events. DW's high participation point values (DivIsional Cup Statistics) come from a heavy participation atmosphere which Kam adds to in his own unique way. 

Never in my KSI career have i ever come across someone so willing to give 200% everyday. Kamikaze is not just an amazing captain who performs his duties gracefully, but goes above and beyond. We expect captains to help their squads with activity and member retention, but Kam does this for all of DW. We expect captains to be role models for those below them in their squad, but Kam mentors and is role model for those in DW and the greater community. We expect captains to recruit and train, but Kam will not only accomplish these but make sure these are teachable moments for those around him. He cares about every member he meets, and he gives his heart and soul to this community. He never ceases to amaze me, and he will go very far in this community. Kam is the definition of outstanding service.

Ksi Kamikazi is not only a great officer, but a amazing friends, and guidesmen. He was truly the first one in KSI to introduce me into all the great activities that KSI offers. With me only being into KSI for 2 weeks Kam showed me the vast membership that KSI holds, the marketing department and also the news department. I’ve always been a quiet close person but kam brought the funny lively person out of me and really changed my perspective on a lot of things. If anyone else derserves the award then they obviously haven’t been matched to Kamikazi. He not only derseves it but I know he will get it. Kamikaze is a 10/10 in my books and that’s all that matters. 

Awards

I feel like Kam deserves this reward because he is always there if you need him to answer questions if you have any he has taught me a lot he's mentor me and helped me become the officer i am today he's and amazing officer great friend and more he is a great role model to everyone he works hard and keeps us all updated on new stuff going on in the squad n DW he is a great leader so yes I believe he should receive this reward