Scarface 77

Recruiting : Which would You Prefer?

Which One?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. You told 2 officers to go get recruits, officer A found 2 recruits from LFGs and officer B got 2 referrals from other members in the squad. Which method would you prefer?

• Officer A
    • Officer B

11 posts in this topic

You told 2 officers to go get recruits and officer A found 2 recruits and officer B got 2 referrals from other members in the squad. 

Basically I am asking do you reward for more effort if the results are the same or do you reward the clever idea of checking in house for new recruits via referral?

Awards

Combination of both is always good, but B creates a better squad for the future

Awards

B. If people are already friends and playing together it makes involvement easier to organize. Idk that I would reward one over the other at all. But would prefer B.

Awards

The officer in B has more potential of an officer and leader, so B

Awards

I'm only a SSG but I personally think both are great, but yes each one has their own pros and cons. I would prefer to see more of B due to the fact they already have a friend or more in the community so it wouldn't be hard to get them involved with others, but it will also lead to a better tomorrow for KSI

Awards

If the member is already in your squad that refers the friend, the likelihood of them being a quality recruit increases exponentially due to the recommendation of a already quality member. 

Awards

Officer B, getting more activity from the members in the squad and possibly finding a new officer I think it doesn't matter your rank you should work as a team no one should do all the work.

Awards

36 minutes ago, KSI x Artifice said:

I voted officer a but after reading what some people had to say officer B does seem like the more stable option for the squad.

Completely agree, like I said I chose B

But having As is a very important, the literal thinking hard workers are very useful, they are just more hands on leaders

Awards

I voted A because I felt that if we truly enjoy KSI we are already referring friends to recruit which I agree make the best recruits. Going to recruits and asking them (which could be conscruid as applying pressure) if they can referr names, may not be the best representation of KSI. Even if you get 2 recruits in the end. JUST A THOUGHT, doesnt mean its right. 

Edited by KSIdontask

Awards

Both of them are great ideas honestly. Going out and putting out the effort to expand there squad is good either way on how they approach it. Yes finding recruits from other members friends helps ensure they will be more active definitely with there friends and squad but branching out in lfgs as long as they are quality members can be great as well. Those quality members could also have more quality members in there friends list as well. So really like I said both deserve recognition for there recruits and doing what you ask of them

Awards