KSI ShadowFoxx Member assistance

KSIsoulofmaiden

Name: KSI ShadowFoxx
Link to Forums Account: @KSI ShadowFoxx
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: Have been in party's where she has helped me or someone eles out 

As a newer officer I rely on ShadowFoxx for a lot, she is continuously looking for ways to teach the members to become officers in different ways and answering any and all questions we have being small ones like how to tell if someone is in another community or location something on the forums which is why we call her a forums goddess.

Awards

I can be a witness to this. When I first came into KSI ShadowFoxx is one of those members who greeted me with open arms. She answered so many questions that for me and offered up a lot of information about KSI to me. She is a great Asset for KSI. Just recently when I had some questions about T&E and Productions and guess who was there to answer them for me. I’m very happy to see her sitting back in the CPT spot and only good things are to come from her. Keep up the great work. She deserves  this award.

evidence: I can be a witness to this. Shadow has been a great help to others as well as me. I see her as my mentor and a friend. She has helped me a lot and inspired me to strive towards officer status. She encouraged me to do more things with the squad and definitely deserves this award. 

Award: Member assistance

@KSI ShadowFoxx