KSI Gary 7 Mentor Award

Nebula 7

Name: KSI Gary 7
Link to Forums Account:  @KSI Gary 7
Award-/-Achievement: Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: I Claim Gary as my mentor. when everyone else left me behind he stayed and helped me with being a officer, being a general, and being a better person. Gary has proved to me to be a excellent leader with extraordinary skills inside multiple areas, He is a Co-Division Leader (Highest inside the division.), and also the Productions Head. Gary has been a member and leader that never gave up when times got rough, He has taught me on how to be a leader and what Leadership should be and how it should be represented. Gary is a fantastic example of what a leader and a member should and could be.  Gary I hope I learn more from you again soon :) #OhNoGary!

This Gary guy has been somebody I’ve looked up to since the day I came into KSI. I have followed his footsteps  I remember asking him so many questions and him always going out of his way to find them for me. He was the first person who has made me challenge myself in the community. Everything he did I tried to do it a little better. To this day when Gary gets a award on the forums I ask myself do I even deserve it yet. He is a Superb role model and has a great sense of urgency. I claim KSI Gary 7 as my Mentor! Thank You for all you have done to keep this division together and I hope for nothing but a bright future for you in KSI.

KSI Gary 7 is one person that I know if I have a question I will get the right answer!  He is my mentor. I always know he is here for KSI and the KSI family. He always has the best intentions for any situation regarding the fam!  If I was to learn everything in KSI I would go to to Gary!!!! 

Edited by KSI Lonefry

Awards

KSI Gary 7 has really helped me throughout my time in Productions and in DW. Learning from him is awesome. He is the reason, I put my 110% into departments as well as clan ops. In productions he has helped me step out my comfort zone and be able to stream a lot. As well as in clan ops I used to think I went through hard times in clan ops, but Gary has really been through the toughest times. I always like to hear his experience, because it’s shows me Gary is super determined. And I can claim Gary as a mentor to me!!!!  

• Chief Operating Officer