KSI Skychild Member Assistance Award

Nebula 7

Gamertag: KSI Skychild

Forums: @KSISkychild

Award: Member Assistance

Evidence: Ever Since LW and DR came to merge, I've Seen Skychild grow as a person and as a leader. He is a great general and I see him answering everyones questions. Whenever im confused with something Sky tends to understand and explain it and vice versa. He is always reminding me if I don't do something correctly or make a little mistake lol, Skychild deserves this award.

Forums: @KSISkychild

Evidence: Skychild has been mentoring me ever since I’ve became an officer in KSI he helped me with worshops ,recruiting , and game nights he has also answered all of my questions ever since I was a recruit that is why I think Skychild deserves this award.

Edited by KSI x Brownie

Evidence: Ever Since I joined KSI, Skychild has helped me learn what it takes to be a good leader while also giving me a chance to prove myself as a leader.

Evidence: Ever Since LW and DR came to merge, I've Seen Skychild grow as a person and as a leader. He is a great general and I see him answering everyones questions. Whenever im confused with something Sky tends to understand and explain it and vice versa. He has been helping me since I joined KSI and helped me move up fast