Member Assistance For KSI IrishSaintz

xKami

Name: KSI IrishSaintz

Link to Forums Account:  @KSI IrishSaintz

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence:  KSI IrishSaintz deserves this award for all the questions he answers for Samurai. I’ve personally witnessed him going above the call of duty to help members in the community find the right answers and help members around the forums.

• Chief Operating Officer

Irish is definitely deserving of this award he busts his ass on the daily assisting any member when they come to him with a question. Even myself I’ve came to Irish looking for a assistance an he’s always been more than willing to assist. An here recently he was sent to another squad in our division to assist them in any way he could an he did that so in my opinion Irish definitely deserves the award

°Has answered all my questions about the current leaders list in LW

°Has answered all my questions about things that have changed since DR and LW has merged

°Has answered my questions about how I can best explain the CoC

Guest Shadow

Irish aka Tyler deserve this award because he such a good friends away from the real world  but even a better friend outside the gaming world, as an officer in KSI he goes above and beyond to help all the new comer settle in just right and help them with anything they need