April 2018 OTM nominations (Closing April 30)

Emmy The Boss

Its everyone's favourite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks.

Rules
1. No Favouritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
4. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
5. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration. 

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy voting and Good luck!

Remember that if you are nominating on a mobile device, let us know so we can count your nomination! Thank you!

These nominations close on April 30th. 

Member KSI GamerJohn
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SGT FI/ Enforcer
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45744-johnmike1998/
Reasoning why they deserve this - he has been doing a great job recruiting staying active and including any members he sees on in the game he is playing. He is a great team player

Division Leader

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BadKitty 7 (Div. Leader - DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: Kitty continues to do an outstanding job, day in and day out of running DM. She cares about every member in the Division and maintains a family like atmosphere, unlike any other. Her personality can light up a room, as she commands parties with her presence and fun attitude. She passes down her knowledge to the rest of the 7 staff, and strives for DM to be the best Division in KSI. She continues to lead by example always, and never does anything without doing it first by herself. With all she has on her plate, in real life, and on top of what she takes on in KSI, such as being the head of T&E and was DM's rep for CEP up until recently, sometimes I honestly wonder how she finds the time to do it all. I commend this caring individual and am so happy to be in a Division run by such a great Leader. Kitty has an amazing, bright future in KSI and strives to be the best she can be all the time. She'll always drop whatever she is doing to just answer a mere question. If you msg her on Discord or Xbox, she'll answer almost immediately. She is a true inspiration to all of DM, and continues to be, no matter what.

Co-Division Leader

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Div. Leader - DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: Gruntier is an amazing leader that is a rock and another strong foundation to this Division. He has come into his own, and implements ideas and game plans with great detail, always thinking them through thoroughly. He is as genuine as they come, and when he speaks, his words of wisdom really help. In the past month alone this man has passed down so much literal knowledge, strength and integrity to all of us, as corny as that may sound. He always is there for all the people in DM, regardless of what rank they are. He'll pull an all nighter if he has to, just to be there for his Division. He is one of the main reasons I originally earned my 7 back last July, and worked my best to re-earn it just recently. His inspiration and "never give up" attitude helps the entire Division, which is why so many people respect Gruntier. He is always thinking ahead and has shaped DM into his own mold, working alongside everyone else. He also helps maintain a family like environment, just like the rest of the 7 staff and Leaders here do in DM. He truly deserves this award, due to his hard work and dedication to DM and KSI as a whole. 

Co-Founder

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blood 7 (Founder- DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI Blood 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: Blood follows in the footsteps along the great Leadership that comes out of DM. He continues to amaze and astonish me. From his simple asking daily " Are you ok", checking up and making sure people in the Division are doing well, to his joking ways, he passes down so much knowledge and is a breathe of fresh air. His ideas are unique, but yet effective and implemented very well and carefully. He has been there for his squads, one being mine I was just recently General over, almost every second of the day. He'll wake up in the middle of the night and jump on Xbox if you need him. I have seen him treat both squads he was over, like family. He is protective of all of DM, and provides a safe and fun environment for us all. He ran all the CEP workshops in a day, just to help out all the officers in DM. He strives to be a better individual as well, always eager to learn from anyone, regardless of what rank they are. He is one of the most unique leaders I have seen during my time here in KSI, and that's saying something, all in a positive way. It works so effectively. Everyone in DM loves and learns from Blood. He has gained respect from not just all the members in DM, but outside of DM as well. 

General

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO (General - Venom/DM)

Link to forums account: @KSIxROMEO

Reasoning why they deserve this award: ROMEO continues to amaze and earn respect from all members in DM. Since splitting Cruelty with him, he has grown into his own as a General. He is currently understaffed, but is doing his best to work and find new officers on a daily basis. When people say lead by example, they need to look at ROMEO. He is a prime example of what a General should be. He has a strong head on his shoulders and is always looking out for all members in his squad. He works many long hours, but still finds the time to recruit for his squad, train, promote and also train up potential new officers, as he is showing his squad the most important thing in KSI, which is to have fun, and the fun in being an officer as well. ROMEO is a sincere, caring individual, who will always go the extra mile without hesitation, nor being asked. With his squad just being around a month old now, it has already come into it's own, and I can't wait to see it continue to grow and flourish underneath him, as he is as real as they come. DM is very lucky to have such an awesome, honest and humble member.

Captain

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rageaholic (Captain - Hellborn/DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI Rageaholic

Rage is always looking to better himself, in every aspect of being a good leader. He encourages growth and is currently in the process of splitting the squad with his General. Since first meeting this guy a couple of months ago, I knew he was a natural born leader. He has literally helped out so much in the past month, being there for his entire squad. You'll always catch him in a party full of people having fun and helping out. He helps new members learn the ways of KSI, while gaming with them in the process. He is a super friendly guy to all, and comes across professionally to all as well. He truly cares for DM as a whole too, and will play/help anyone that asks him to. He is there in a second if you need him, for anything. Whether it be recruiting, promoting, training and helping train up his other officers, Rage is ready, willing and able, quite literally. I can't wait to see this guy get his own squad soon, as all the members in it will be lucky to be under such a noble individual. 

Lieutenant

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kratos18 (Lieutenant - Cruelty/DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI Kratos18

When I first met this guy, I was honestly apprehensive of how he would be. He proved without a shadow of a doubt that his past leadership in KSI and also another gaming community as well was truly earned. He may come across as shy at first, but when you get to know him, and since he came out of his shell, so to speak, he continues to impress me each and every day. He strives to make all of the people in DM proud, and wants to always better himself as a leader. He has earned my respect, as he fits perfectly in the mold of the DM family, caring about each and every member in his squad. He will play with them any game he has, just to keep them active and entertained. I personally have challenged him tasks, and he never has once let me down yet. He will do anything asked of him, without ever complaining and always have a smile on his face. His personal motivational quotes this past month in our Discord server, have helped some members with their day, myself included. He is very inspiring and quite literally, has natural born leadership. He continues to impress by doing Lieutenant duties over the past month that go above and beyond expectations. 

Edited by KSI Joe 7

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 (Co-Division Leader, Forced Induction)

Link to Forums Account - @KSI Silence 7

Reason - Silence has been busting his butt with us and even Stryker with building us up and the Welcoming committee pushing us to improve and helping us with the recent security risks  in keeping his home safe and all of us members as well and inspiring us to be better and be as productive as can be!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLICKY (General, Hellcat, Forced Induction)

Link to Forums Account - @REDNEB ISK

Reason - This is the general to make everyone run for their money I haven't seen anyone be as supportive as this guy, he listens to everything I say and he gives me the best feedback on how to improve or even just to keep moving forward and keep us all happy and having fun together!

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bender (1st Captain, Hellcat, Forced Induction)

Link to Forums Account - @Isnana ISK

Reason - Bender and our general have been putting there butts on the line for their squad and bender has been picking up everything when BLICKY was in and out of the hospital unable to get on everyday but he was able to do his duties and help keep his general updated on what's been going on and as I have said he's been a huge help to me and he's even given me chances to do things to help!

Lieutenant

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CAVALRY 7 (3rd Captain, Hellcat, Forced Induction)

Link to Forums Account - @KSI Cavalry 7

Reason - Cav has shown multiple times with his experience he can take us far in our carriers for KSI and I can say personally he has helped calm me down in situations and reassured me that I can do something for this community again even after all the things that happened in my past and it makes everyone feel great that he can be someone the members can run to when they need a ear or even help with anything they don't know in KSI and he loves playing with all of us. He just inspires me and many of our members.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cable (Staff Sergeant, Hellcat, Forced Induction)

Link to Forums Account - @KSI Cable

Reason - In this last month Cable has been helping out tremendously, he's set up gamenights and even helped answer questions for other members and now he's gotten a promotion to be a future officer which means our squad is just going to get better with Cable as a officer to help whip everyone of us into shape! But in all seriousness he even got me a game pass for Sea of Theves at the time of it being popular for me to play with everyone!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BadKitty 7 DM/DM/Div Lead
Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty 7
KSI Badkitty 7, what hasn’t been said already? Every time an award comes out to nominate people for everyone in DM nominates her.  Why? She is a freaking ROCK STAR. As a Div leader she has done an amazing job.  We became Flagship, talks about a Div split, and so much more. It is now actually getting hard to write about her, because she does it all and everyone continues to right about how awesome she is, so making it genuine is hard.  Kitty period. That’s all that needs to be said because everyone knows her.  Its like all the guys from King of the Hill drinking a cold one by the fence saying yep, because everyone knows it. She is a bad a** idk what to say!

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 DM/DM/CO-Div

Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Grunt, every time there is of an of the month award that is out, he will always receive support from his Div.  That is because every month he is always going above and beyond.  The amount of support he gives to his DIv is unreal. As the next Div leader in DM he has big plans. I am very happy I get to be a piece of his plan.  He has supported the up comers always giving everyone the spotlight as they deserve it.  This month was a big month for Grunt.  He got his dream team started so that when he takes over DM will continue to shine and get closer to that Div split.  Having Grunt around has kept a lot of people in KSI. With the amount of support he gives this community and how much he has done this month no one in my books deserves an award as much as this guy.   

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIxROMEO DM/Venom/General

Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO
KSIxROMEO words cannot express how great this member is at being a Gen.  DM has a curse where a squad suffers from not having officers, for the longest time it was cruelty.  Now its Venom and its Romeos squad.  He has kept all his members active, trains the officers he does have. His does his role flawlessly.  This month especially coming to the 7s when he needs help when it comes to hosting game nights, and the 7 staff love to host them for his squad because the standard vibe Romeo has set in his squad is such a warm and welcoming feeling, it brings out the best in all his members.  While Romeo works as hard as he does in RL, he will still jump in parties while on Poop making sure everything is all tickty boo with his squad. His dedication and work ethic are the best in DM no one can compare!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rageaholic DM/Hellborn/1st Capt

Link to forums account - @KSI Rageaholic
KSI Rageaholic, this member is the definition of what it means to be a captain. He has been a 1st captain for a month, waiting patiently for his squad split this up coming Thursday.  During this month he has prepared all his members for the split, while on vacation he has continued to do so making sure everyone is 100% okay and comfortable with it.  Through his own personal experience, he has gone way above and beyond helping members cope with real life issues and even if it takes him all day and night to help someone he will always go out of his way to do so. Seeing him grow as a captain as one of the best KSI moments I have had. Rocking captain and a mentor to his squad this man is going places.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Kratos18 DM/Cruelty/2Lt

Link to forums account - @KSI Kratos18
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Kratos18 aka Muscle Man Kratos.  This dude has made a huge impact on his squad this month. Not only was his squad was impressed with him but also the 7 Staff.  AInt gonna lie this guy did rub me the wrong way when he first got into Cruelty, after all it was my home squad.  After seeing what he can bring to the table and how much respect and admiration he has from his squad, I have had a massive change of heart and from he has done and will do I can’t wait to see what he can do as the next potential owner of cruelty.  Everyday he posts an inspirational quote to help motivate his Div, everyone loves to read them its an awesome way to start the day. From day in and day out he does everything in his power to make DM home for everyone this month he has done an amazing job at that. Great Job man.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AWOL DM/DIscord/Sgt

Link to forums account - @KSI AWOL
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI AWOL this month has been the ideal SGT any squad can ask for.  He comes to Almost every game night the Div hosts every day as well as super interactive with workshops.  Even though he isn’t an officer he still does the role of being one and keeps members happy in his parties.  Keeping his squad mates on there toes AWOL is always keeping activity high.   Not only is he active on Discord and Xbox, he is also very active on the forums. This month DM’s goal was to get him as an officer cause how well he earned the respect of his fellow squad mates this month.  AWOL has gone way above and beyond and will continue to do so

Edited by KSI Blood 7
wasnt bright enough for KSI Gruntier 7

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxPapi77
Link to forums account - @KSIxPapi77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since Primal was promoted to Co-Fo he has done nothing but excelled. Primal will be the first person to jump into your party to help you with an issue no matter how big or small, Primal is a prime example of the open door policy. Primal has been one of my personal mentors due to the fact that he has brought me back from the darkness and made me want to be a better leader and hopefully become a 7 one day. Primal is always playing with all the members of EO no matter the game he will always come and hang out even if he doesn't have the game or will jump on a game like R6 that he very much dislikes if we need one more. I have never seen a member so willing to go out of his way to make members feel welcomed here. I truly believe Primal deserves this award.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BadKitty 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Im not even in DM but everything kitty has done i even hear over in EO. She has helped grow DM to where it is today and been one of the top leaders within KSI as a whole. I see nobody more deserving of this award then kitty.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GrimShot 77
Link to forums account - @KSI GrimShot 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grim has taken EO on his back and helped grow EO to where it is today. Even to this day Grim is very much involved in squads and helps throughout the division. He also impresses me with how calm and collected he is with stressful situations and how he manages everything in a professional manner.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Skarzx 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man is probably one of the best Recruit tagholders i have ever seen. Not only does he manage the tag incredibly well he also manages to spread his time throughout every single squad we have in EO (6). Hes always got pvts and cpls and sgts in his parties and they literally flock to him because of his knowledge and hes just a fun guy to be around.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Guyy 77
Link to forums account - @That Guyy You Hate
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since becoming co fo ive never seen a co fo have to become acting gen more then guyy/ And then take that squad flip it around and make them so successful. Guyy has done nothing but be a mentor to future officers and push for success and be the prime example of success!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ShadowFoxx
Link to forums account - @KSI ShadowFoxx
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since i have become acting Gen of rogue i have done nothing but see this young lady grow within KSI. She has a renewed since of drive and motivation and it spreads throughout the entire squad. She is the first to step in and start setting the example and first to own up to her mistakes. No task is too big or too little for her to handle and im glad to see the success the squad has gotten from that.

Captain OTM

Gamertag: KSI Ruby

Link: @KSI Ruby

This young lady has shown us all in EO what it means to be a captain.. She excels in every position she has ever been in and never ceases to amaze me. Her attention to detail and extensive record keeping and list compiling is insanity! She is a clerical try hard with a keen eye for observing and leading the other officers in the right direction, she does everything shes asked and even goes beyond that by doing more then i ever expect her to do. Shes reinvented and revived some gamenight ideas and has the passion to bring happiness and meaning to everyone who joins KSI, truly a captain of the month and a leader in KSI

Lieutenant OTM

Gamertag: KSI WyteH4mmer

Link: @Wyteh4mmer

Wyte has shown so much dedication to being the best officer he can, going thru a massive dry streak with officer potential has only shown me the true potential i already have in my staff and wyte is without a doubt one of those prime officers. He has taken so much of his personal time just to make sure our very large squad gets the attention it needs and stil finds time to recruit more members! Hes a one man wrecking ball crew and i can always rely on his eagerness, confidence and motivational attitude when i need a job done. He will be a future leader in KSI i have no doubts about it. Since day one of joining KSI hes been involved in gamenights, workshops and meetings, eager to host them all. He brings a strict and professional twist to my squad and i wouldnt have it any other way. Lieutenant otm all the way

Founder OTM

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link: @KSI Skarzx 77

This dudes a monster! He has always been the go to guy in EO for recruits to officers, always having all kinds of ppl in his parties because everyone knows its going to be a good time. Also holding the recruit tag hes diligent and professional keeping it cleaned up constantly and staying in contact with every squad to ensure it stays that way. The efficiency for pvt training has no doubt increased since he became holder of the tag and alot of that has to do with the way ppl react to this man. They expect the best and he gives it to them.

Edited by KSI MoonRev

Gamertag 4th captain KSI ShadowFoxx
Link to forums account - @KSI ShadowFoxx
She is a very dedicated in what she does and is always makeing sure we play games that the who sqaud likes to play.
Example: We have started a new game called jackbox party we play a lot and a lot of people like to show up and we have a good time.

Awards

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIsoulofmadien
Link to forums account - @KSIsoulofmaiden
Reasoning why they deserve this - There has been a lot of problems lately with other members. He's been able to help me through them and able to professionally and efficiately help me.

Awards

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FuzzyMeep 7
Link to forums account - @I am FuzzyMeep™
Reasoning why they deserve this - Due to recent events I believe Fuzzy has more than earned this this months OTM for Senior Leader, His position entails a lot enabling him a lot of room to fail but equal amount of room to succeed and he has more then succeeded in his position in my eyes. From his Forums staff position of simply keeping our Dept. Web. and Clan Ops Forums consistently upto date.. As Well as the most dominating trait of his leadership style is his ability to remain level headed and be there for his members in a community of over two thousand members it is no easy task. I as a very strongly opinionated person myself have disagreed with many things throughout this community. However Fuzzy has always had an open door to be able to speak on these matters an entertain other opinions and help come to a common ground. Most recently solving an issue between myself and another member. Its his passion and love for this community that keep alot of us other leaders going within this community.

Side Note: I was rather surprised he doesn't have this award yet!

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader-
Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grimshot 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Wow just wow, the things this man has done for me and this Division over this last few months in his position as Co-Div are unmeasurable. Consistently and Constantly going out of his way to make EO a home. As a Co-Div he juggles his normal duties flawlessly even though his life has gotten a bit busier as of late, as well as going below himself to help us Co-Founders out by assisting in managing the squads even completely overseeing Vendetta as me and the other Co-Founder Juggle the other five squads two of which are General-less. His party and DM's are always open for venting frustrations questions and more something I typically do not take enough advantage of it would probably keep me out of alot of trouble. However every time I find myself at the end of my rope. He is there pulling me right back up again to former glory if not for this Guyy I wouldnt be the leader I am today or maybe even within KSI anymore He is a friend mentor and a role model  

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Skarzx sees the bar that is the standard in whatever rank he holds and strives to surpass and raise said bar to astronomical heights. Since taking on the Founder role he has elevated what is expected of himself and hasn't broken a sweat doing so. Bringing us in EO weekly stats on the recruit tag, pushing for us to move to a recruit club. Also, in my opinion the most important and valuable thing he does as the Founder of this division is his will to motivate officers whether it be putting out rewards or simply pushing his members to more for themselves and this community.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxPapi 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Primal and I haven't always seen eye to eye but at every corner we turn he surprises me in the most unimaginable fashion. He has overcome every obstacle this division, his life, his squad, and KSI has put in front of him and comes out that much better of a leader for it. As a Guyy who prides himself in knowing “everything” (Its a problem I know) If i ever do stumble upon something I'm confused about dont understand or simply just don't know. I know I can count on him to be a valuable asset in either having the answer or knowing where to procure said answer. Since stepping into the Co-Founder role this Division has taken to him like glue even with his F**k Off attitude everyone seems to love and always has a great time around him. He has recently been handed a squad as acting General something I know a little about its no easy task cleaning up someone else’s mess. In such a short amount of time how he has turned the squad to at least be looking in the right direction by my standard (Which isn't easy to appease) is incredible.  

General
Link to forums account -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BooyahMonk
Link to forums account - @KSI BooyahMonk
Reasoning why they deserve this - Wow as some of you may know I have recently taken acting General of the squad Predator a squad when looking from the outside in I was ready to close down and merge. Which is a very difficult thing for me to even think about due to my mentality on a lot of things. However this is about BootyMonk, once I got a closer look into Predator I found a fire raging within this squad a fire that was hungry for more and unquenchable thirst to keep this squad alive and KSI BooyahMonk was that Fire Raging within. He has and I hope continues to fight tooth and nail to keep this squad afloat which may I add is no easy task for a man in his position he has a very full home life let alone giving us every spare minute he has which is more then I can ask from anyone. I am very excited to see what him and I can do with this squad.

LT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kali
Link to forums account - @KSI Kali
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have been very thoroughly impressed with this individual in a division of 350 its very difficult to to get to know every member of every squad but I strongly believe if you make yourself relevant enough in the division you will make the radar however a bit rough around the edges very new to the community and still learning the ins and outs under the current leadership she has Im very much looking forward to where her path will take her in this community.  She is very adamant and determined to get where she wants to go something I once saw in myself. Its a tricky path as sometimes it can get the best of you but so long as she keeps striving and keeps absorbing the information in front of her Im sure she will find the path to success 

Dept. Member
Gamertag- KSI Kalakoi 7
Link to forums account-  @Kalakoi
Reasoning why they deserve this- Since joining the News team rather recently I have been nothing short of impressed at every instance I get with him he has a very level head when it comes to all matters and has a general sense for how the world works and that is something I can deeply appreciate within this community. He has been a rock in the news team since he has joined once he was here he wasted no time finding his place and making an imprint in that place. His articles are consistent and very well written. I has a news head have come to appreciate the consistency of members as it seems to be an impossible trait to find within the Depts. Even I myself falter in this category I'm very excited to see what he has to offer the News team in the future and what we can offer him

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HysteriaVI (Gen-DW/Samurai)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44250-hysteria-vi/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Due to his leadership, Samurai has grown drastically, both in amount of members and activity. He has created and trained a dream team of officers, who all deserve otms. He ensures the tag is free of fluff, he ensures everyone is having fun, and that they understand the CoC. He expects his officers to recruit, but he also recruits himself. He sets high goals for the squad and achieves them.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LeedleLee16 (4CPT-DW/Samurai)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45352-leedlelee-16/
Reasoning why they deserve this - She trained up everyone who needed trained, or ensured the LTS and ssgts trained who needed to be trained. She doesn't only ensure the required amount of recruits are achieved, she tries and many times succeeds in achieving double. She does her best to make sure all SGTS know how to recruit and are cleared to recruit.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze (Advertiser-Marketing/SMORE)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41563-nebula~/
Reasoning why they deserve this - He always ensure members in DW are aware of the KSI social media, he always shares the KSI YouTube videos, as well as always let members know when KSILive is streaming. He always ensure everyone is aware of the upcoming T$E event, and any KSI event. He also does his best to ensure all members are on the forums and are active. He does is by sharing to many people at once, he also speaks to members one on one about all of this.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cenation (SGT-DW-Samurai)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45867-iplay14/

This month his attitude completely changed, he changed from just active and chilling, to actually wanting to learn, help out, and wanting be an officer. He steadly learning everything he needs to be an officer, he follows the CoC the a T. As soon as he's learn about the forums he's tried to be active on it whenever he can. He's also a great example of activity within the squad. 

Edited by Philosophyxx

• Chief Operating Officer

Co-Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gary 7 CoDiv DW
Link to forums account - @KSI Gary 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since I joined this division back when it was LW Gary has always been there to lend a helping hand. Whether it be advice on how to be a better leader or just to sit an listen about things Gary is always there an by the end of the conversation to give his input an to teach a valuable lesson. #ohnoGary

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Havoc 7 Founder DW
Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - There is so many reasons as to why this man deserves this award. When i first met Havoc I’m not gonna lie I thought he was gonna be one of those uptight members. But after interacting an hanging out with him I realized he was nothing like that. In fact I came to realize he is one of the most down to earth people. Which I’m very honored to call him a friend an a mentor. He has taught me a lot of KSI lessons which I feel have made me a better leader an he also taught me a few lessons in life which I use on the daily an those lessons have me a better person. So honestly the impact he’s had on me in the short amount of time I’ve known him has positively impacted me.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 CoFo DW
Link to forums account - @xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - I first met King back in 2014 back in ES an he was climbing the ranks with me but in a different squad. An every interaction I’ve had with him since then has been positive he has shown me many things about KSI in the years I’ve known him. King has been everywhere an it’s almost like everything he touches turns to gold. Especially here in Samurai when he was Gen he assembled something I call the dream team officer staff. He teaches me a lesson almost on The daily an honestly I hope to follow in his steps an reach the ranks he has an homestly I firmly believe I can with the knowledge he has shown me.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xNebula
Link to forums account - @Nebula~
Reasoning why the deserve this - Nebby is one of those members who doesn’t let anything stop them. He along with his officer staff has brought his squad from the edge to a potential power house. He is very active within the division hosting workshops helping members out  an honestly I’m very proud to call him a friend.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze 2CPT DW Samurai 
Link to forums account - @KSI xKamikaze
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Kamikaze is the living breathing epitome of KSI on so many aspects. He is always there to give the members of the community the answers to any questions they might have. He is involved with so many aspects of the community from departments to clan ops he is always there giving 200% on the daily. He is always willing to teach a lesson no matter what the subject is. Honestly i can Kam is my Captain, my right hand man, a mentor but ultimately a person who I’m glad to call a friend.

Div Leader

Gamer Tag: KSI GOT EM 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI GOT EM 7

Reasoning: This Member is a very strong leader and is there for his members and others when needed for a question or just need someone to listen to when you are needing to hash something out. He has dealt with his medical issues and still takes care of his Division no matter what. He has gone above and beyond for his members and will fight for those that are doing their jobs and fighting for KSI. 

Founder

Gamer Tag: KSI PROPHECY v7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI PROPHECY v7

Reasoning: He has been a great asset to KSI, as he steppes up when ever he is needs. He takes on more then I believe he should and has proven time and time again that he can handle anything that is thrown at him. He has shown great growth in learning to control his attitude and has shown no matter what the situation is he is willing, and able to do what is needed for the best of DL Division. He is willing to work on the things that we need to make ourselves better leaders for our Division. He had to learn what needs done and how to get it done right alone side of me.  But he has proven to me that no matter what as long as we have KSI DL'S best interest at heart, we are not going to give up no matter what anyone tells us. That is why I believe he deserves this award!

General

Gamer Tag: KSI SourPeaches

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44751-ksi-sourpeaches/content/

Reasoning : I have watched her grow from RCT to GEN and She has become a person everyone wants to be in parties with and game with. She shown in times that we really don't want to be on XBOX or around People in general that she can handle the good and the horrible things that happen in Life. She is one that you can go to and ask almost anything and if she has the knowledge she will give it, if not she is willing to go and try to get the answers in a timely manner.  She has held several game nights and has been known to handle random game nights when they happen. She has became a great leader and am waiting to see just how far she will grow in KSI. 

Captain

Gamer Tag: KSIXxDropShotxX

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6272-mr-dropshot/

Reasoning: He has grown and stepped up when his General has needed him to take over and help out while she was dealing with other issues. He encourages all members to recruit and join game nights, as well as joining forums.  He holds game nights and  helps with meetings. He has tons of knowledge about KSI and is always willing to share what he can. He is there for any members needing help and always there for a good game night. He is one that if a member wants to be on a team and it has no room has stepped aside so that member could be apart of the team.

Lieutenant

Gamer Tag: KSIxCrimsonTear

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44944-ksixcrimsontear/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjIxMjcxLCJpZF8yIjo3Njc5NTF9

Reasoning: He has shown that he is a good officer and is there to help anyone in the Division that needs help with finding things on the forums for signing up for games to where to post for roll call, or anything else they need help with. He is our forums go to guy! He has proven to be a great help to his Gen and members of his squad and DL. I believe he will just keep getting better with each position that he gains.  

Edited by KSIfiremomma7

Director KSI Ronin 77
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Director DW
Link to forums account - @Mr. Conversation Era
Reasoning why they deserve this -They have shown me that we can move forward though hard work and struggles when my own squadmates left KSI and told me this always happens we need to move forward

Co-Division Leader KSI GrimShot 77
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - EO Co-Div
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has shown me theirs light a light at the end  of the tunnel and he always helps me and talk to me KSI or IRL stuff

Founder KSI Skarzx 77
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Founder EO
Reasoning why they deserve this - He always makes sure that our recruit tag is correct and hes always puts a smile on my face

Co-Founder KSIxPapi77
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Co-Fo EO
Reasoning why they deserve this -He has shared his wisdom and friendliness and he's truthful to people

Captain KSI Karisaur
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 3CPT EO Defiant
Link to forums account - @KSI Karisaur
Reasoning why they deserve this - They have shown in very little time to show that the trail and error they have putting in so much work to make her squad grow and flourish to while she was sick she help out her squad

LT KSIsoulofmaiden
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 3LT EO Rogue
Link to forums account - @KSIsoulofmaiden
Reasoning why they deserve this -  They have shown that they have helped there squad grow and push passed his limits to make EO a better place and fun to hang out with members.

Co-Div Lead

KSI Gruntier 7 ( Co-Div lead/DM)

@KSI Gruntier 7 

Reason they deserve the award- 

Gruntier is the backbone of DM. He is always there and available when ever he is needed. No matter what he has goin on in real life, he makes himself available.  Eli is what every member of KSI should strive to be. He leads by example, puts others needs above his own, always striving to make KSI better. Works hard with his 7 staff to keep them informed and involved. He is a true leader. 

Co-founder 

KSI Blood 7 (Founder/DM)

@KSI Blood 7

Blood has to be the most involved person in KSI. He is everywhere, helping everyone he can. Blood is an excellent role model for the members of DM. He has helped me out when I needed coverage for gamenights, given me advice when asked for help, and has been there for members of the squads of DM. It is hard to how much Blood accomplishes each day, but he does with ease anyway. 

General

KSI Joe 7 (Co-founder/DM)

@KSI Joe 7

Joe is the person I consider my mentor. He has taught me most all I know about KSI and has helped make me the Gen I am. Squads/Divisions do not matter to Joe. If you are a memver of KSI and you have a question or need help, Joe is there. He helps everyone, without hesitation. Noone has the love of KSI that Joe has. Everyone hopes to be as knowledgeable as Joe, he is a walking KSI encyclopedia. 

Lieutenant 

KSI Kratos18 (2LT/DM/Cruelty)

@KSI Kratos18

When Kratos first came to DM, he had a slow start of things. But over the past few weeks he has come into his own as an officer, helping out with his Squad, and inspiring new members to be interested in taking on rank and responsibility. The members of his squad are really starting to respect him as an officer and fellow member. He starts his day giving inspiration to his squad and the division. I look forward to seeing just how far this guy can go and how he grows in KSI.

Edited by KSIxROMEO

Division Leader

KSI BadKitty 7

@KSI BadKitty 7

DM Div leader

reason they deserve this award-

This woman is the heart of this division! How eccentric she is about everything she does brings motivation within the leaders. She does so much for KSI and you see the passion that she has. She is certainly a leader to look up and talk to no matter what.

CoFo

KSI Blood 7

@KSI Blood 7

DM Founder

Reason why they deserve this award:

He is a great leader, hands down one of the most active co-founders I have ever seen in my gaming community experience. He cares about his members, going the extra mile to help them no matter what. He messages the officers to check up on them each day. He’s an admirable man and I can’t wait to keep working with him.

General

KSI Joe 7

@KSI Joe 7

DM Co-Founder

Reason why this member deserves this award:

This guy.. words can’t even describe how awesome and amazing this guy is. He has been an amazing general and gets to know his members so closely, caring about them to a personal level. He helps motivate the squad to go beyond and above his expectations. To help guide them along the way. He’s an amazing man to work with.

Edited by KSI Kratos18

General
KSI Blicky General Hellcat FI
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-redneb-isk/
I've only been in KSI for a short period, but this guy makes me feel at home with the new members and he keeps the fun coming.

KSI GreendayFox Hellcat FI
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16245-ksi-greendayfox/
Greenday welcomed me back into KSI after an extended period of time. She has kept encouraging me to do better not only in my squad, but also in my division. She is the very definition of KSI and she is very deserving of this reward.

@KSI Karisaur

Reasons for nomination - 

KSI Karisaur has gone above and beyond what is required of her position countless times in the last month. She has great interest in the well-being of all of the members and their advancement in the ranks of KSI. She has personally helped me with recruit training and as well as helping me through a recent personal issues. She has hosted 5 consecutive game nights and helped to host game nights when other officers were not able to. She has continued to preform her tasks even when she got sick and had a fever. She works to help All KSI members however she can even if she isn't feeling well her self.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Skarzx Founder EO 
Reasoning why they deserve this -  He has gone out of his way being available whenever needed and does an exemplary job of spending time with members and making the whole community a better place, giving members opportunities to step up in addition to inspiring members to want to move up and be better each day.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kaos Reeper GEN - EO/Defiant
Link to forums account -  @Kaos Reeper
Reasoning why the deserve this - Kaos has been a great person to work with. He goes out of his way to make each one of our members feel at home and takes extra time to play with everyone. He even came up with a day for random game types based on what the members were into that day which gives more diversity to the group and more opportunities for members to play with each other. He guides all the members forward and helps them strive to be better each day and motivates each and every one.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Sinz - 4CPT EO/Talon
Link to forums account - @KSI Sinz
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has stepped up and shown leadership qualities when his squad needed him among making sure his members feel at home. Whenever anything needed to be done he made a point to keep everything and everyone together attending every meeting and taking responsibilities above his when asked. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Envy Sol SGT - EO/Defiant
Link to forums account - @FoxFireNyoki  
Reasoning why they deserve this -  I'm simply amazed at how some people you bring in can make such a difference in the atmosphere of a squad. Since he has been here he has gone out of his way to play with new members even if it's not his normal game type and even gave a name change he won to someone interested in being an officer, the kindness and overall productiveness of this member has stood out to me immensely and I personally think deserves to be rewarded, I would love to see more members as him flourish in KSI. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Karisaur 4CPT - EO/Defiant
Link to forums account - @KSI Karisaur
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Karisaur has gone above and beyond what is required of her position countless times in the last month. She has great interest in the well-being of all of the members and their advancement in the ranks of KSI. She has personally helped me with recruit training and as well as helping me through a recent personal issues. She has hosted 5 consecutive game nights and helped to host game nights when other officers were not able to. She has continued to perform her tasks even when she got sick and had a fever. She works to help All KSI members however she can even if she isn't feeling well herself.
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kaos Reeper Gen - EO/Defiant
Link to forums account @Kaos Reeper
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kaos Reeper has done an outstanding job overseeing his squad activities as well as reaching out to individual members to help them with their personal issues. He has gone out of his way to personally make sure that I felt included in the Defiant Squad game nights.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kaos Reeper Gen - EO/Defiant
Link to forums account @Kaos Reeper
Reasoning why the deserve this - Kaos Reeper has done an outstanding job overseeing his squad activities as well as reaching out to individual members to help them with their personal issues. He has gone out of his way to personally make sure that I felt included in the Defiant Squad game nights.
Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Karisaur 4CPT - EO/Defiant
Link to forums account @KSI Karisaur
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Karisaur has gone above and beyond what is required of her position countless times in the last month. She has great interest in the well-being of all of the members and their advancement in the ranks of KSI. She has personally helped me with recruit training and as well as helping me through a recent personal issues. She has hosted 5 consecutive game nights and helped to host game nights when other officers were not able to. She has continued to perform her tasks even when she got sick and had a fever. She works to help All KSI members however she can even if she isn't feeling well herself.
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sinz 4CPT - EO/Talon
Link to forums account @KSI Sinz
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Sinz is a member that I have gotten to know better recently and I am very glad that I have.  His in-depth knowledge of the the ranking structure, officer staff, and leadership has been an invaluable resource for me when it comes to advancing my rank with in KSI. Sinz has also been very supportive while I have been going through some really emotional personal issues.

Senior Leader

KSI FuzzyMeep 7 (CEO of KSI)

@I am FuzzyMeep™

Reasoning why they deserves this-

Fuzzy Meep 7 deserves rhis because of his continued diligence with KSI as a whole. He is always quick to answer any questions that are bought before him and always makes everybody feel great about themselves. My last time through KSI he even sat down with me and let me talk about everything I was going through and gave me great advice on how to make things better. Thank You Sir for all of your assistance.

Director
KSI Ronin 77 (Director - FI & DW) -

@Mr. Conversation Era

KSI Ronin 77 deserves this award because of his never give up attitude. He has helped DW grow in so many different ways. He has also made me a better leader within the community because of all the advice he has shared with me. He just recently got promoted to Senior Director and I cant wait to see what he helps to implement into KSI next. Thank You Sir for your help and Assistance.

Co-Division Leader
KSI Gary 7(Div Leader/DW)

@KSI Gary 7

I already know that you are online right now so you will get a notification any second. KSI Gary 7 is a very active member within the division. He is always available to take care of anything that is going on in the division or answer any questions members might have about the community. He has worked very hard to get where he is today. He is making goals for members to achieve on a weekly basis.  He just recently got promoted to Div Leader and I cant think of one better person for that Position. Keep up the great work bro..

Founder
KSI Havoc 7 - Founder/ DW)

@KSI Havoc 7

Havoc 7 is a great leader within the community. Everyone knows if you are having a bad day or just have any questions, he is the go to person in the chain of command. He is always coming to game nights and hanging out with members in the division. When it comes to Member Retention this guy knocks it out of the park. He is always thinking of new ways to get more members involved in the community. Keep up the great work.

General

KSIxNebula (Gen - DW/Hannibal)

@Nebula~

Like a small boat on the ocean, This is my fight song. This is just a example of the memories I have had with Nebula. He is a great leader and doing a great job at building his squad from the ground up. This guy deserves more credit then he is given. He goes above and beyond the call of duty and also answers questions for everyone in the community. Just recently he has started hosting motivational workshops in our division and is doing a great job at rising our divisions morale. Keep up the great work bro.   

Captain

KSI Bane (4CPT - DW/Hannibal)

@KSI Bane

KSI Bane deserves this award for the activity in his squad. He is always streaming and trying to get members involved in KSI events. Bane was promoted to CPT last month and since then has really stepped up to the plate. He is also becoming more active on the forums and with Marketing. He is always available to help in his dept with Weekend Warfare as well. Keep up the great work bro.

LT

KSI LeedlelLee16 (4CPT - DW/Samurai)

@LeedleLee 16

KSI LeedleLee16 has done a lot of things since she has come into KSI to make Samurai a better place for everyone. She is always throwing game nights and getting members together to meet new people within the community. She just got promoted this last Friday to 4CPT and has gone above and beyond when she was a LT. I can't wait to see her next move in KSI and see nothing but a bright future for her.

Forum Staff
KSI xKing 77 (Co-Founder - DW/Join Area MOD)

@xKing 77

KSI xKing 77 deserves this award because of his diligence with all the join apps he has approved in the past to make this community stronger as a whole. He has also had conversations with me about how much he enjoys making sure that these potential members are the right fit for KSI. Keep up the great work.

Department Member 

KSI Harmony 7 (3LT - DW/Hannibal)

@Nikki Cola

KSI Harmony 7 has joined the News Team this month and is already producing some great articles. She wrote one on the Pubg and I truly enjoyed reading it. I cant wait to see what she writes about next. I see nothing but good things in the future with her on the News Team.

KSI RENAlto (SSGT - DW/Samurai)

@KSI RENAlto

KSI RENAlto has done a great job on stepping up to the plate the last couple of weeks. He has been recruiting, training and focusing on member retention in Samurai. On Friday RENAlto got promoted to SSGT and I cant wait to see his next move in KSI. Keep up the great work bro.

I' would like to nominate 

KSI T1GER - 4th capt - cyanide wd

For going above and beyond 

Not only her duties as an officer 

But as a person , a friend and a 

Human being.

She is the 1st one to hop on whatever duties we are given as officers and the 1st to respond 

To any help that any squad mate may have.

She's loyal , loving , fun , outgoing. Smart , attentive to detail , bold , sassy , hood sense of humor , 

Great to be around , full of advice and ideas , listens well , speaks her opinions , and ultimatey does a fantastic job at being apart of KSI 

not only as a member but as a officer.

I ( KSI Prod ) vote (  KSI T1GER )

For top/ best captain.

LT: KSI MetalBarbie (1st LT - FI/Velocity) 
 Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39341-ksi-metalbarbie/
Reasoning why they deserve this - the reason she deserves this is because this month she has went above and beyond to help not only her squad but also her division.  She has done so much within the squad  to help it grow and floursh. But overall she's extremely hard working and cares so much about everyone in the division.