April 2018 OTM nominations (Closing April 30)

Emmy The Boss

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSIfiremomma7 (Division Leader - DL)

Link to forums Account: @KSIfiremomma7

Reasoning: After working with DL for the past few months as their director, the one thing that became immediately apparent was just how short of a hand momma has been dealt time and time again. From abusive leadership, to severely undertrained officers, fluff counts the highest Ive ever seen, and just all around in activity, it was safe to say that momma was dealing with a titanic situation. Yet despite all of this, she not only took this as a learning experience, but was able to grow from it and has worked hard enough to bring an entire division back from the brink with constant effort and unwavering leadership. She is highly revered by her members due to her willingness to listen, her immediate reaction to every situation that requires her attention, and most importantly, the compassion and kindness she passes along to all of her members which has made her not only a leader, but a friend. Although sometimes over emotional (snowflake), momma has proven that she has an adept leader and one who gets better when the pressure starts building, not one who folds. She absolutely deserves Div leader of the month.

Co-Division Leader:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Division Leader - DM)

Link to forums Account: @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning: After having the privilege of working with Eli as both part of my Divisional 7 staff and later as his director, It is truly incredible to see the progress hes made in both personal and leadership qualities. Although quiet at first, Gruntier has always had an extremely level head in any situation and a rather calming demeanor that naturally puts those around him at ease regardless of the situation. Hes not easily shaken and always stands firm to his beliefs yet in situations of conflict, is never bias or to swift to cast judgement. He is always going above and beyond when it comes to his responsibilities to his divisions and is the first to volunteer himself and his time when something needs to be done. He has become an excellent leader and is someone with a very bright future ahead of him in terms of leadership potential.

Founder:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Prophecy v7 (Founder - DL)

Link to forums Account: @KSI PROPHECY v7

Reasoning: When thinking of someone to nominate for founder, no one comes to mind more than Prophecy. With so many holes in the DL staff, Prophecy has bent over backwards in order to give his all to every squad or position that needs him. His work in  Ares DL has absolutely saved that squad between playing with their members, retraining the officer staff, and helping to solve issues or meet needs that come up. He is always the first responder when there's an a problem or a member needs help and his constant activity has been a savior to the division. Prophecy is never one to have idle hands and is always pushing himself and others around him to be better and do more.

Co-Founder:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Blood 7 (Founder - DM)

Link to forums Account: @KSI Blood 7

Reasoning: The most outstanding trait about Blood that almost anyone who knows him could tell you, is his loyalty to his friends and his people. In this case, Bloods loyalty and 110% commitment to every member of DM and anything they need to thrive is truly something I wish was replicated more often. There isnt a time of the day where Blood isn't in the know or has his ear to the ground with the members to find out what else can be improved and done better. He has done a lot of working in improving himself as a leader and it shows by the amount of respect hes gained in DM. Definitely one to watch in the future.

General:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI SourPeaches

Link to forums Account: @KSI SourPeaches

Reasoning: Peaches has been an absolute force to be reckoned with in DL and has made her squad the cornerstone of her division. She has gone above and beyond in everything she does in terms of squad leadership and her duties as a general. She took a group of members that was a collection of remnants from two failing squads (about 30 members) and have turned it into a thriving squad with 60 plus members and higher activity levels than they've seen in the past 3 months. She is constantly brainstorming new ideas to drive recruitment, promoting her members to get involved on the forums, and trying to build relations with every squad in her division. She has proven herself to be an adept general and hopefully will go very far in her division.

Forum Staff (Mod):

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Badkitty 7 (Division Leader - DM)

Link to forums Account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Reasoning: I really don't know someone (besides best friend RiiOt) that deserves this award more than the Kitty. Cat spends about 80% of every single day on the forums reading posts, watching new topics, or completing the hundred tasks that she fulfills while on the site. From all the duties and responsibilities of a Senior mod, to also largely participating in the join/re join section in the quickest, most efficient ways possible, I don't think there's anything on the forums that she doesn't have a hand in or do well. On top of this she has gone out of her way to train me in everything I needed to know becoming a baby mod (multiple times at that since I was quite the slow learner) and is always willing to do the same for others. Im pretty sure she wouldn't be able to function without the forums and I mean that with all sincerity.

Guest KSI BattleBear8

Director: KSI Trendies 7

Link to forums account: KSI Trendies 7

Reason why they deserves this award: 

In the short time I've known Trendies, he is a very well respected and great guy. He is very aproachable and plays with all of the KSI members from EO and CD. He has done good things for EO and CD but even better things for KSI. Trendies takes time out of his day to help and mentor other 7s and members to become strong leaders. He has created a neverwinter group for all of KSI, which has experienced significant growth. He makes sure everyone knows what time certain events start and even gives tips on how to level up fast. He is the ideal choice for director of the year.

Founder: KSI Soap 7

Link to Forums account: KSI Soap 7

Reason why they deserve the award:

Soap may seem like he's lazy by sleeping and being quiet, but make no mistake, he is the very backbone of CD. He is very outgoing and tries to implement new ideas to make this division better. He constantly makes sure that everyone in the party has a good time. He has helped train other 7s which have brought back dead squads like prodigy and empire, into the forefront of the division. He is goofy and times, but is very well respected and always attends leader meetings. He is not afraid to jump into parties with SGT's and help them learn the ways of an officer.

Co Founder: KSI R3V 7

Link to forums account: KSI R3V 7

Reason why they deserve this award: This man has done so many things in for CD. Many would consider R3V stubborn, headstrong, angry, or dull, but he is one of the funniest guys you will meet. He takes his position very seriously and makes sure everything is absolute perfection to the tiniest of details, like asking people what time they get home so that he can make sure they come to a meeting, or giving advice to younger people like me. Many would consider R3V determined, disciplined, and respectful, and is always approachable no matter the situation. In real life, R3V is a military war veteran. He has fought bravely and honorably for our country, defending our freedoms and privileges, without every considering the prices he would have to pay. I couldn't think of a better person to receive this award.

General: KSI Joker74

Link to forums account: KSI Joker74

Reason why they deserve this award: 

Joker is the reason why I strive to become better in KSI. Even though I am not an officer yet, he takes time out of his day to help me learn the ropes. Hopefully one day, I'll become an officer. Joker has been there for some of the most important moments in CD, like the merging of Awoken, to helping others in the whole Blacklisting situation. He has trained great leaders and has inspired me to do better. He has been Gen of empire for quite a while, but has done many great things for CD as a whole division. He is probally the most approachable guy you'll ever meet, as he answers any question, whether that be how to be successful in life, to discussing how to recruit. He is the embodiment of CD.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grimshot 77, Co-Div/EO
Link to forums account - @KSI GrimShot 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grimshot is one of those people who you can always rely on. He has taken this division to whole new heights with his efforts into making officers the best they can be, managing the 7's with a passion of training the person who is going to relieve you. He did this with KSI Skarzx 77 when he was promoted to founder when he was promoted to Co-Div. Always reliable, always easy to get a hold of and truly someone to look up to and admire.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77, Founder/EO
Link to forums account - @KSI Skarzx 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man manages the recruit tag with a fine tooth comb. He checks it daily to make sure he doesnt miss any new recruits coming in and notices the smallest details which is key to make sure KSI as a whole doesnt become vulnerable to spam accounts, improper recruiting and always being there for the recruiters to learn and gain knowledge from. He not only posts in the pending club but also in the discord officers chat so everyone is tracking on any issues that might have arisen.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxPapi77
Link to forums account - @KSIxPapi77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man truly has the drive to make people want to be more then they have ever been. He has risen through the ranks for the second time making it to Co-Fo. He is acting Gen over squads and motivates the people below him to want their squad to be the best they can be. He mentors everyone underneath of him, and is an open book of knowledge that he makes known to everyone. He constantly plays with members throughout EO, and draws people to him on a daily basis. 

cant spell takEOver without EO!! #orEO #takEOver #KSI

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxPapi77 (Rogue,Talon,Volatile, EO Co-Founder)
Link to forums account - @KSIxPapi77
Reasoning why they deserve this -  This is going to be interesting where do I start? Papi a.k.a. Primal has been very involved with our division as well as our squad. He always is there to help with any questions we ask, jokes around with everyone making everyone having a great respect for him. I was a little bit nervous when I first met him in a party but turned out to be not that bad. While we are still looking for our new Gen he acts as our Gen which is very a difficult task as he has other duties to fufill. He's always in a different party when you see him online. He's never in the same party as he wants to connect with our whole division. He just does things that not every 7 would do and works hard for all of us to get along. Primal deserves this award as he uses the open door policy very effectively and makes everyone feel welcome as a part of KSI.

Gamertag(Rank -Division/Squad)- KSI ShadowFoxx (Rogue EO, 4CPT)
Link to forums account - @KSI ShadowFoxx
Reasoning why they deserve this - 

When I first was recruited into KSI I wasn't sure much of what to do. KSI ShadowFoxx has been a good member and goes beyond of what is expected of her. She helps each and every recruit through the recruiting process and let's them feel more welcome. Her game nights are always lit she gets everyone talking and everyone has a good time.She uses the open door policy effictively as well.  She always hops into a party with us if we ever have a question about something even though she doesn't have to. She also is very involved in setting up tournaments and also works in productions. She has left a very good impression on me as well as others by inspiring them to join different departments within EO. She also gets a lot of people to be active in the forums as well as our discord. In our squad she coordinates with people and make sure we have a set schedule for the week including game nights, workshops, and meetings. Even when our squad hit some rough edges she stepped up to the plate and had us involved in a lot of things including the recent spring break event. She really deserves this award for the amount of leadership she has shown for our squad as well as our division I wouldn't nominate anyone else as she truly deserves it.

Edited by KSI Hawaiian Wolf

Director- KSI Gambit 7
Link to forums account: @KSI Gambit 7
Division: DL
Reasoning: Gambit is an amazing director and I am glad that I have him to look up to. He has taught me so much about how to handle certain situations, building my leadership skills, and how to efficiently build my squad. You can go to him with just about anything and he will help you, both KSI related and non KSI related.  Gambit is a great leader that you can always count on to be there and get what you need done. 

Division Leader- KSIFiremomma7
Link to forums account: @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning: This woman has helped shape me into the leader I am today, if it wasn't for her, I would not be the general that I am today. She has been by my side from the moment that I joined KSI to where I am today.  I have seen her work her behind off for our division, be there anyone and everyone who needs her, and keep things fun in the process of it all. She has one of the biggest hearts you will find in KSI and I'm so glad that I have such a great woman to look up to as a leader.
Founder: KSI PROPHECY v7 
Link to forums account: @KSI PROPHECY v7
Reasoning: If you page him, he answers. He is a great problem solver, works his butt off to help DL run as smoothly as possible. I have seen him take on a massive workload numerous times and he has succeeded each and every time! Prophecy doesn't know how to fail and he is great to work and play with. 

Captain: KSIXxDropShotxX
Link to forums account: @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning: Dropshot has blossomed into an AMAZING officer and I can't wait to see how far he goes! It has been an absolute pleasure being his leader. Nemesis would not be where he is today if he wasn't with us. He shows great leadership qualities and has helped me so much over these past almost five months. Thank you for all your hard work!

Edited by KSI SourPeaches

Founder 

Gamertag(Rank-division/Squad )

KSI Prophecy v7 (Founder-DL)

Link to forums account: @KSI PROPHECY v7

Reasoning: Prophecy has been always been there for DL when you ask him something,he responds ,He’s always willing to help anyone regardless of the situation. Prophecy has shown the determination to bring squads like Ares DL back up to running conditions by retraining all the officer staff and making sure that any and all problems were handled correctly.

LT

Gamertag(Rank-Division/squad)

KSIxCrimsonTear(3LT-DL/Ares)

Link to forums: @KSIxCrimsonTear

Reasoning:Crimson has been very helpful in Ares. He step up when I need him to. He’s has been getting people on forums and helps them with any questions they might have.Also he’s help those who need it if it be forums or the recruiting structure he would be able to help and if it’s something different then he probably  listen  to what you have to say.Im really proud to be his leader and i can’t wait to see were his path leads him 

Awards

(KSI Marketing Dept)  

KSI xKamikaze/samurai

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-ksi-xkamikaze/

I believe that kamikaze deserves this shoutout because he has done amazing work for the dept. and KSI itself and I believe that he deserves some credit for his hard work 

Edited by KSI Irish Alan
Correction

Awards

General
KSI Hysteria VI (General - Samurai/DW) -
Link to forums account - @Hysteria VI
Reasoning why the deserve this - He is way more involved then any general I have had previously and appreciate his hard work in the squad and in the division. 

Captain
KSI xKamikaze (2CPT - Samurai/DW) -
Link to forums account - @KSI xKamikaze
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kam has been there for me every step of the way since I rejoined KSI, I blow up his phone a lot with questions and he always responds quickly.

LT
KSI IrishSaintz (4LT - Samurai/DW) -
Link to forums account - @KSI IrishSaintz
Reasoning why they deserve this - If Irish can help me with anything, he does, if he can't he doesn't hesitate to help me find out who can help me.

KSI PHIL0S0PHY7 (SGT - Samurai/DW) -
Link to forums account - @PHIL0S0PHYX
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been back a little longer then I have and he has really helped me get accustomed to the new KSI since its been 2 years since I have been in. 

Captain:

KSI Chanting

Banshee ES 3rd CPT

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Chanting

Reason Why They Deserve This:

Chanting has gone above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to being captain of my squad he has been my right hand man when it comes to keeping Banshee going, he has made sure that every other officer is level headed he is there to help with any issue whether it be KSI or personal. This is why I believe he deserves Captain OTM

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Gambit 7 (DM & DL)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Gambit 7

Reasoning: Ever since Gambit became DL's director a few months ago he has made it his duty to help out in various ways that DL wasn't used to seeing from a director. We went from having a director who worked as an overseer to now someone who is definitely more hands on and heavily involved in the day-to-day activities. Gambit has went far beyond his duties to work one on one with anyone who needs training. He constantly makes it clear to everyone that he is "all ears" no matter how large or how small the issue is. He has gone out of his way to help Momma and Prophecy get the leaders of DL to where they need to be.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSIfiremomma7

Link to Forums Account: @KSIfiremomma7

Reasoning: Over these past few months DL has gone through many hardships and although momma tends to get emotional at times, she still manages to compose herself and come up with a solution in no time. Momma is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met in KSI, and is always willing to talk to anyone and everyone. While she has gone through some tough times of her own recently, she has always made sure she was available to her members if absolutely needed. She has constantly been working to retrain all of her staff (from officers all the way up to herself) to make sure DL can thrive and turn into the division it has the ability to be. 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Prophecy v7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI PROPHECY v7

Reasoning: During the month of April, Prophecy was the highest rank in DL for about a week when momma was on LOA, but at the same time was acting Gen over Hades. Not only was he doing the duties of HIS rank, he was also filling the roles of 2 other spots in the division, and quite well. While a lot of his time was going towards Hades for the month, Prophecy would always make time for the other squads if needed. And even if they didn't need it, he was still dropping into meetings/workshops and always encouraging our members and officers and giving a helping hand throughout the whole division. Without Prophecy the officer staffs throughout the division would be much weaker than they are now, and DL could quite possibly be on the brink of death. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI SourPeaches

Link to Forums Account: @KSI SourPeaches

Reasoning: Where do I even begin with Peaches? Over the past several months I have seen Peaches take a squad with no more than 2 dozen active members and turn it into the powerhouse squad of DL with about 60 members currently. Not only has she made huge strides with her leadership capabilities, she is also building the leaders of tomorrow at the same time. Although I have been an officer numerous times in the last multiple years, I have never been this efficient and enjoyed the duties as much as I do now, and I give all the credit for that to Peaches. She was able to find that spark in me that not many people have been able to find in the last 3 years or so, and is a large part of why many members enjoy Nemesis so much and activity has increased to amounts that DL hasn't seen  from a squad in a long while. 

KSI Sinz (4CPT - Explosive Outlaws/Defiant)

@KSI Sinz

I have never seen someone do more or worker harder than KSI Sinz. Back when he was in Defiant and we were on the officer staff together and I was an LT while he was a SSGT with the most gumption I've ever seen. He was the hardest working LT I had when I became a CPT and was one of the direct causes for our squads split into reviving Talon; which for the first time didn't have a silly name because he help craft it into an Overwatch squad. Which made the name apropos. He then rose to the rank of Captain and continues to take on as much responsibility as anyone will let him handle. As the General of another squad I can still see the impact he has on his regular members, the work he's put into training other officers, and the fact he's never once flinched when its come time to stand up and take on more like setting a schedule for game nights or coming to Gens meeting week after week.

That's why I nominate him for EO's CotM. There's no one I think deserve it more than him.

Director KSI TexAngel 7

Link to forums account: @KSI TexAngel 7

Reason why they deserve this award: What can I say about Tex anytime I have needed her she has been there has mentored me into the leader I am today If I need a squad tag pulled or a witness Or anytime I need advice so I don't make a bad decision she is always there to help me and not just me she will help anyone that needs it even if it's just to vent or need someone to talk to always there to teach and guide anyone plays games with all of us as well makes anyone feel welcome and not just a number 

Div Lead KSIfiremomma7

Link to forums account: @KSIfiremomma7

Reason they deserve this award: Anytime I need someone to just talk to or play games with or even to vent to she has always been there for me even though I'm in another Division

I have seen and heard her mentor those below her and she is always trying to make her Division a great division over all very good Div Leader and I am proud of her 

CO-FO: KSI WyldWnd 7

Link to forums account: @KSI WyldWynd

Reason why they deserve this award: She always tries her hardest on any thing you ask her to do she makes others feel welcome mentors those below her plays games with everyone always ask questions to make sure she is doing the right thing 

General: KSI JadedPython

Link to forums account: @KSI JadedPython

Reason they deserve this award: Ever since he has come over to his squad Specter he has helped get that squad moving forward he mentors those below him runs squad meetings workshops plays games with everyone he listens to us when we let him know something but tries to do what he needs to do very good guy

Captain: KSI AtomXGen

Link to forums account: @KSI AtomXGen

Reason they deserve this award: They are always there to help this division by mentoring everyone below him he plays games with everyone in ES he is always in every event we have even helps those by buying subs for the twitch channel helping with changing gamer tags the whole nine yards must say he is very good guy

LT:  KSI DODGERS1

Link to forums account:  @KSI Dodgers1

Reason they deserve this award:  They are always hanging out with members of their squad going out getting new recruits mentoring those below them hosting SSGT workshops they are a very good guy and is trying their best to help their squad out 

Edited by KSI GOT EM 7
made a mistake

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxHappy (3LT- DM / Venom)
Link to forums account - @KSIxHappy
Reasoning why they deserve this - when happy completed his SSGT training and was promoted he kept being active. he was constantly online and helpful. he always listened and told us is he wasn't able to do something. so that is why i believe happy deserves this award

Director: @Mr. Conversation Era

Gamertag: KSI Ronin 77

Reason: So Ronin is a person that excels in everything he does! His diligence to what he does is incredible ! He is one of my biggest influences within this community! He has helped me with numerous things and is always there if I need him! He provides a fountain of knowledge, he is an incredibly strong leader and his integrity is second to none! KSI Ronin 77 definately deserves Director of the Month ! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Founder: @KSI Havoc 7

Gamertag: KSI HAVOC 7

Reason: Havoc is my right hand man, my seargent at arms, my second brain! He has helped me develop my skills as a leader to what they are today. Havoc has been through the ranks before, all the way up to Senior Leadership and he is always very keen to share his knowledge! He has helped me keep the Division succeeding and we are really enjoying working together (At least I am). He provides assistance for everyone who needs it, even if it's not at his level, he is happy to drop everything and provide the help that is needed. He came here unplanned and for him it would have been a big change but he has made his mark upon the Division and I can't wait to see what else he can do! 

Co-Founder: @xKing 77

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77

Reason: Mr King is an incredible member of this community. He has been here for quite some time and has alot of experience to show for it. He has been a Co Founder for a little over 2 months now and he has done an astounding job. His hard work and dedication has aloud myself and Havoc run the Division smoothly and efficiently. He is always there for his members even if he is not at his Xbox. His leadership style is very unique and he really brings something different to the table! I have no doubt in my mind that he deserves this award! Great work my man!

General: @Hysteria VI

Gamertag: KSI Hysteria VI

Reason: Hysteria is a great General. He has accumulated a very strong officer staff thanks to his incredible leadership techniques and dedication. He runs his Squad effectively and Samurai has seen so much growth it is very close to having the most members within the Division! He is another member that has a plethora of knowledge and he isn't shy to share it! I always see him writing words of wisdom to his members in his squad chat. He has a bright future ahead of him in this community.

Captain: @KSI xKamikaze

Gamertag: KSI xKamikaze

Reason: So this guy is probably the most deserving member for this award! He came back with a vengeance and hasn't stopped! He join marketing and is always advertising what is happening with in KSI! He is always there for his members whether its just for advice or to share some experiences. He is the apitimy of what KSI stands for ! His future in KSI is a very bright one and I for one cannot wait to see where he goes! Great job man and keep it up! 

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grimshot 77

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has been nothing short of phenomenal as a leader in EO. He is always the go-to guy for information and is always on top of his game. He runs majority of the forums stuff for the 7s staff ranging from access to join/rejoins as well as being active throughout the division. Hard pressed to find a man who cares more about his members then this guy , he has taken on a lot coming up from being the only co-founder and then having to run the division along with Ecko so soon after leaving his general position but has never faltered.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxPapi77

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjkyNjAsImlkXzIiOjczMDUyMH0=

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man is a former founder who rose back through the ranks and earned his co-founder spot again and has been working at 120% every day. He is currently overseeing 3 squads while being the acting General of one of them. He is one of the most knowledgeable KSI members and was formally one of the guys who helped me while i was coming up through the ranks. Between mentoring officers , and always just being available has led him to being a well respected leader throughout our division.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Karisaur

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44770-ksi-karisaur/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjI2NzY3LCJpZF8yIjo3NjM2Mjh9

Reasoning why they deserve this - This girl is an officer staff 1 man army. She plays with ALL her members , recruits and trains as well as hosting multiple events a week and does it with a smile and in a happy atmosphere. Where most people turtle under the pressure and stress of being a captain with a small officer staff she instead thrives and makes sure her members have someone to talk to with any issues or concerns. I am very excited to see her earn her General promotion upon splitting and like every rank she has held so far, just dominate it. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WhyteH4mmer

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45638-wyteh4mmer/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjI2NzY3LCJpZF8yIjo3NjU0NDF9

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has been a great asset to his squad and EO as a division ranging from his ability to recruit efficiently and effectively as well as his drive to improve and continue growing in rank. He tries his best to help in every facet and while he may make some mistakes he owns them and works at it until he gets it down pat. He tells me all the time he is coming for my job , and I have no doubt in time he will make that a reality.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jessii 77

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43345-ksi-jessii-77/

Reasoning why they deserve this - She works very hard on her department and making sure members of her division as well as members throughout KSI are notified of all current and upcoming events and KSI related programs. Any and all questions get answered in a timely manner and she ensures that her department is always on their jobs and getting work done. I feel her efforts should be notified and thus definitely deserves this award in my opinion.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Guyy 77

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-that-guyy-you-hate/

This guy has done it all it would be hard to give him one position or another. He helps run News as the co-head , he helps run EO as a Co-Founder, he helps bring content to twitch and youtube via the Powering Down show every Monday. Along with his time as current Acting general he is a man who wears many hats so to speak in this community. He is always helpful and is the first person who will hop in your party and play any game with you. He also does his best to uphold the KSI standard as not only a leader but as a member.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 (Director - DL/DM)

Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gambit is literally the best. His LEAD 101 classes are very informational and he makes them interactive so that those attending get the most out of the class. He has also stepped up, partaking in PO stuff to help teach the new workshops to us. He cares about all of the members within KSI, not just members in the divisions that he’s over. If I have any issues, or just want to poke fun, I know I can go to Gambit because he’s an active listener and always has great advice (and he's hilarious!). You can often find this guy co-hosting T&E events on KSILive and doing raffles to boost viewer activity! #takegambitsmoney

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Soap 7 (Founder - CD)

Link to forums account - @KSI Soap 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though Soap is soft-spoken compared to some people in the division, he steps up when he needs to. Members always feel welcome in his parties because he’s so open and willing to answer any questions that they may have. He genuinely cares about all his members. Soap is a fun-loving individual that lightens up any party with his silly attitude.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI R3V 7 (Co-Fo - CD)

Link to forums account - @KSI R3V 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Rev is literally the backbone of CD, or as he likes to say, “He runs this….”. Most people would think that he’s hard headed and stubborn, but in reality he’s just straight forward and he’s not afraid to tell you how it is. Rev makes sure what needs to get done is taken care of right away. He’s as honest as they come, giving advice to younger and newer members who wish to learn and climb the ranks. Once you get to know Rev you’ll find that he’s a really nice guy (not sure if I should be saying that) and one of the funniest people I know!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AllStarRM17 (GEN - CD/Prodigy)

Link to forums account - @KSI AllStarRM17

Reasoning why the deserve this - Allstar was literally thrown into the GENs spot and has made great progress! He is constantly trying to boost activity within his squad by helping host workshops and game nights, even when down a few officers (which can be a struggle). He cares for the personal safety of his members, helping with and fixing any issues that may arise. He is readily available to answer any questions that his members, and anyone within the division, may have.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gods (2CPT - CD/Terror)

Link to forums account - @KSI Gods

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gods has taken initiative while his GEN has been on LOA. He seemed hesitant at first to take charge, but is now running the squad smoothly. He keeps an updated list of RCTs and PVTs that need to get promoted, and holds officer meetings when needed. Gods isn’t afraid to ask questions and is already eager to learn more.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grand Lion (3LT - CD/Empire)

Link to forums account - @KSI Grand Lion

Reasoning why they deserve this - Grand Lion is very active within his squad, often spending time with SGTs and the newer members, leaving no one left behind. Lately, he has been part of a group of people who are starting to organize a “god squad” for R6S, and many members throughout the entire division are very excited and interested in participating in tryouts!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BattleBear8 (SGT - CD/Empire)

Link to forums account - @KSI BattleBear8

Reasoning why they deserve this - BattleBear can be quiet at times, often joining my parties and listening to the sometimes weird conversations that go on. Information doesn’t just fly over his head, he’s constantly taking mental notes and rarely forgets anything that is said, whether is be KSI-related or personal stories that we share. BattleBear strives to learn more by asking older members questions that come to mind. He is well-spoken and I believe that he’s going to be a fantastic officer one day!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI BLICKY Gen/FI/Hellcat
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-redneb-isk/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Blicky has always been a very dedicated General for hellcat since taking the resposibility and this last month was no different , he has gone out of his way to make his members feel welcome and involved he has mentored multiple people into officer positions and consistantly makes sure things are done smoothly and on time. he promotes alot of Squad and Division gamenights and activity and you will always catch him in parties sharing his wisdom with his members. He has been a wealth of knowledge to his squad and it shows in the officers coming up under him.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI CAVALRY 7 3Cpt/FI/Hellcat
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/1845-ksi-cavalry-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this -Cav is a returning member who for awhile sat and pondered on if he wanted to get back into the swing of being an officer and this last month he hit the ground in a full sprint as a LT in hellcat he went above and beyond with his duties holding the squad down and keeping everyone involved and active making sure things have been done properly and training to the best of his ability he is always asking what else he can do in his squad and involving himself throughout the division including even stepping into the FI Welcoming Committee his dedication has showed hardcore and even earned him a promotion to the rank of CPT again i dont see this stopping anytime soon.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Harmony 7 3Lt/DW/Hannibal
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/14082-nikki-cola/
Reasoning why they deserve this -Since Harmony returned to KSI she has been an integral part of growth in her squad that i have been witness too,almost everyday this woman is recruitng for her squad or pulling squadmates or other members of her div into parties making them feel involved and imparting her wisdom onto them , iv witnessed her promote and encourage the growth of her squad and improvment of it in every aspect. in the short time she has been back her work has showed she has already attained the rank of LT again and has just been a firestorm of activity and inspiration she has also joined 2 departments in KSI being News and T&E and has posted 2 stellar articles that have been very unique and well received, all around she has been very dedicated and looking at what she has done is hard to argue with.

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIFIREMOMMA7  KSI DL DIV LDR
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -FIREMOMMA has always been there to support her members and help us as best she can she is willing to game with members even if they are not part of DL and makes everybody feel welcome and solves any problems taken to her she also takes the time to get to know her members and doesnt judge people on the past

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI PROPHECY V7 KSI DL FOUNDER
Link to forums account - 
Reasoning why they deserve this -from what i have seen he is a great founder who takes the time to get to know his members and help train them if they need help with anything he is willing to offer advice as best as he can 

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FadeZ  7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -he helps to keep other members motivated and also games with other members to make them feel more welcomed 

Lt
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIxguCCixxGAng KSI NEMESIS DL 4LT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -from what  have seen he helps members get to know people he also games with more members than i have seen most and also helped new members feel welcome 

Division Leader

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BadKitty 7 (Div. Leader - DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Kitty has been DM's leader for 6 months now and in that time under her leadership DM has continued to grow slow and steady and have that crucial stability which is what she has been preaching to us to make certain we don’t grow to fast and that we have the proper officer ratio. Kitty has taught me so much about being a good leader that it would take way to much time to type it all up. Every situation that comes up she uses as a teaching experience either for myself or for the 7's staff/general's. Her main concern day in and day out is making certain that DM is the best that it can be and she does that by leading by example. she’s always one of the first people to do the AAP’s or any div cup related things to make certain that DM continues to be one of the best divisions in KSI.

Co-Founder

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blood 7 (Founder- DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI Blood 7

Blood has been a real breath of fresh air in the last month since becoming a co-fo he is always striving to better himself and all those around him. He excelled at all of his responsibility’s as a co-fo and then some. Sometimes even sticking his nose into other squads business he wasn't over because he genuinely cares about everyone around him and always doing the right thing which is the KSI way. He kept looking for any and all ways to help out that we had no choice but to promote him up to founder a couple days ago he more than earned his promotion and with the amount of respect he has for DM and all of DM has for him he will continue to go above and beyond in helping DM grow and prosper.

General

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO (General - Venom/DM)

Link to forums account: @KSIxROMEO

Romeo is not only a natural born leader he also is a very good people person. Every time he’s in the party hanging out with his squad he’s always asking how people are doing and how their day is going. Romeo goes above and beyond what is required of him as a General. Even though he is fairly new at the role of General it really doesn’t show this moth alone after his old squad split he took the new squad and they have been flourishing under his command he has done the best possible with the officers that are there when they can be it never phases him he says it is what it is and continues on he is there for the people in the squad and it truly shows. Romeo has one of the most important qualities that a leader can have and that is respect not only of everyone in his squad but also that of his fellow Generals and his entire 7's staff. Romeo truly deserves General of the month for all the effort he has poured into his squad and continues to do so.

Captain

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rageaholic (Captain - Hellborn/DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI Rageaholic

Rageaholic is one of the nicest people that you will ever meet. When he joins a party people naturally feel comfortable with him. He is a good example of someone that leads by example in everything that he does. His squad is getting ready for a split as I type this and he is the perfect choice to be General over the new squad. He has the respect of his peers and he obviously genuinely cares about all his fellow members. Over the last month especially it has been very stressful for him and his General having a few setbacks with the split but he Is finally ready to step into his own a become a General he has more than earned his promotion.

Lieutenant

GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kratos18 (Lieutenant - Cruelty/DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI Kratos18

Kratos is one of those up and comers that I found on the rejoin section and that can either be a hit or miss situation. Even though it took a little while for him to come out of his shell (it takes a bit to get to know the squad) this month alone he has really stepped it up getting to know his squad and hanging out with them to doing motivational quotes on discord to brighten up his fellow members days. I’m really happy to see all the progress he’s made as an officer this month and look forward to what he’s going to continue to do as he continues to excell.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AWOL DM/DIscord/Sgt
Link to forums account - @KSI AWOL
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI AWOL

Awol is one of those laid back and chill members that everyone likes to hang out with. He always seems to have nothing but nice things to say about his fellow KSI members. As a member he always goes above and beyond to help out his fellow members and would make a really good officer ( wink wink) it’s his choice. But even without being an officer he helps out by being an all around great member hanging out with his fellow members and showing how much fun KSI is we could always use more members like Awol.

Department member

KSI xKamikaze 

2CPT

@KSI xKamikaze

reason he deserves this award: 

Kamikaze works non stop with keeping member retention high and is always posting up links and advertisements for marketing to make DW very active. In fact, DW has the highest participation points because of his non stop work! 

General

KSI Nebula 

@Nebula~

reason he deserves this award:

Nebs has been working really hard on growing his squad (Hannibal) and making it the best it can be. He has also been inspiring others by hosting Motivational workshops to help the morale in DW. 

Edited by LeedleLee 16

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 Co-Div/FI
Link to forums account - @KSI Silence 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He as went out of his way in making sure that the squads of FI are taken care of even through the hardships life has thrown his way. Be just joining parties with members or being there to help solve a problem Silence has always been there.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Negan 7 Founder/FI
Link to forums account - @KSI NEGAN 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been implementing alot of positive changes within in the div to make it better and help push the leaders of the squads to help grow the community in a positive way

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI  Tobias Gen/Enforcer FI
Link to forums account - @KSI Tobias
Reasoning why they deserve this - In the short time I have Tobias he has shown me that he has nothing but the best intentions for his squad and the div he is a great example of what a Gen should be 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI  Bender 1CPT/Hellcat FI
Link to forums account - @Isnana ISK
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has taken on the role as captain with a purpose no matter the task thrown in front of him he has crushed it whether it be training new members, hosting gamenights/meetings, or taking care of issues I have always been able to count on him to succeed.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scotland 7 SGT/Hellcat FI
Link to forums account - @Scotland
Reasoning why they deserve this - Seeing the improvement in how smoothly the departments have been running with the short time that Scotland has taken over as the Head Department Manager it has really done a great deal to help push KSI in a positive direction.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GreendayFox 3LT/Hellcat FI
Link to forums account - @KSI GreendayFox
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has been a big influence in the push for events with in KSI a marketing rep for FI without her enthusiasm there would not be as much participation as there has been in the past few months.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SadieJ SGT/Hellcat FI
Link to forums account - @MersadezJ
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has been stepping up with being in the squad and helping out with answering questions and trying to learn more about how KSI works as a hole on top of showing interest in becoming a part of department ops.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 Co-Div/FI
Link to forums account - @KSI Silence 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been helping guide the the division to become active, playing with each other, and putting some members on his twitch streams. Recently, he has put up a thread for divisional game nights. It allows people to host events, no matter what rank they are. They know that they can post in there, and the other officers in the division will make sure to spread the word, all because this man helped set it up. Also, everyone loves him.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blicky Gen/Hellcat FI
Link to forums account -  @REDNEB ISK
Reasoning why they deserve this - Besides running the squad, he participates in multiple departments, events, and still makes time to hang out with everyone in party chats and games. Lately hes been helping push for more divisional game nights to help get everyone playing with non-squad members to help bring our division closer together.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GreendayFox 3LT/Hellcat FI
Link to forums account - @KSI GreendayFox
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has been activly trying to get the division more involved in gaming with each other, getting everyone to participate in the various events in the community, and being helpful within the squad. Whether its just a lending ear, helping as an officer, or just playing with other members. Also, want to add, this is her last chance at member of the month without stepping down from being an officer, as she was recently promoted, but for the majority of the month wasn't a LT. Hoping for her to finally achieve this goal.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GAMBIT 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is the first director that DL has had in awhile that actually lets us be a Division, instead of telling us how to do things he sat back and let us learn and make decisions while giving us advice along the way. I have learned so much from him and could not have asked for a better Director. He always has answered the call for help and handles issues out of our hands with haste. i look forward to our continued teamwork to make DL great again.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIfiremomma7
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this -This woman was given a DIV with little motivation left and almost no ambition, She never gave up though and continuously gives this DIV all the time she can even if at the ambulance shed on her laptop. She is a great leader and has always put the welfare of DL before hers even with hardships she has dealt with personally she still managed to do her duties as a DIV LDR.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SourPeaches
Link to forums account - @KSI SourPeaches
Reasoning why the deserve this -Peaches was given a almost dead squad with roughly 30 members and most were not active, over the past months i have seen her squad flourish into a squad that has become the powerhouse of DL. the squad now has 60 active members and game nights are held weekly to keep players active and having fun, She makes sure her officers fully understand their duties and she never lets anyone slack. She has the determination and positive attitude that DL needs and we hope to see more officers like her.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIXxDropShotxX
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why they deserve this - DropShot has been the right hand to his GEN and has always been there for her when things went south and she couldn't make a meeting or a game night, he makes sure that all the officers in his squad are on track. He is always wiling to lend a help hand to his officers and his members, DropShot has been a great officer for Nemesis and DL. ( His car is still slow BTW...RIP)

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Spartan27
Link to forums account - @KSI Spartan27
Reasoning why they deserve this - Spartan was in a squad with no Gen and stepped up to the plate to help me run the squad and keep members active when no one else would help, even with his busy military life he still found time to play with members and keep a positive atmosphere in his squad. He has been a great leader and is always hungry for gaming and how to become a more successful leader.( He is the best Sham Shield ever)

Director
Gamertag - KSI Ronin 77  Director DW & FI
Link to forums account - @Mr. Conversation Era
Ronin has always been a strong leader in all aspects of KSI. When I made my return to DR not long after the stuff that happen in DR we merged with LW & ronin was our director. He show'd me new ways to lead & has built me up to be a stronger person and a better gen. Ronin strives for greatness no matter where he is & he is very much looked up to.

Founder
Gamertag  - KSI HAVOC 7 DW Founder
Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc 7

Havoc & myself start off on a good path. Me and nebs helped him get the real feel for dw and how we do stuff. but he did what anyone else would do & he continued to be himself. Havoc also makes sure he available throughout the day making sure that if anyone hits him up he can be online or respond as quick as possible to make sure the member gets there question answered or even assisted with whatever they need. He always trying to find new ways to better DW and the future Leaders of DW and ksi.

Captain
Gamertag -KSI ZOMBIE98 Elysium DW 3CPT  
Link to forums account - @KSI ZOMBIE98
since he became a cpt for Elysium he been pushing to find new ways to better elysium and DW. He been out mentoring new and old officers in his squad finding ways to make sure everyone questions can be answered. and dedication to his squad and the community as a whole.

LT
Gamertag - KSI WaviestSnow Elysium DW 4CPT
Link to forums account - @KSI WaviestSnow
Reasoning why they deserve this - Waviestsnow has had one hell of a run here in KSI quickly rising through the ranks by devoting hard work & dedication to his squad and the community as a whole. WaviestSnow along side another DW officer transferred to Hannibal to help out in it's time of need. Even tho he was only there for a about 1 month he held build a base for hannibal to build on & for that I'm forever grateful..

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI HAVOC 7(DW Founder)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -He  accepted possible recruits with low gamerscores while we were on lockdown

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Skychild (General-DW/Elysium
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42696-ksiskychild/
Reasoning why the deserve this -He helped keep the squad intact while TSB and J2H were poaching our members and he keeps us busy with game nights

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Zombie98(3CPT-DW/ELYSIUM)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45136-ksi-zombie98/
Reasoning why they deserve this -He helped me become a better officer and he helps out members and officers if they need it

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKamikaze(2CPT-DW/SAMURAI
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-ksi-xkamikaze/
Reasoning why they deserve this -He's actively post activities to keep our members busy

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI x Brownie (3LT-DW/Elysium
Link to forums account-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45665-ksi-x-brownie/
Reasoning why they deserve this -he been helping the squad and division grow by bringing in recruits,training and promoting people