April 2018 OTM nominations (Closing April 30)

Emmy The Boss

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gary 7(DW Division Leader) 
Link to forums account-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40003-ksi-gary-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -Gary is a leader that everyone in DW, and in KSI has a great level of respect for. He is not afraid to spend time with any members, from Recruit to Gen, he is very welcoming and with upper leadership of this caliber, no wonder DW is thriving. 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Havoc 7 (DW Founder) 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -Havoc is always there for everyone, no matter the time of day he is willing to be that person who stays available. Havoc is a person who acts this way at any rank, he is also unafraid to take a stance on the tough issues even if he has the unpopular vote. Havoc inspires every party of people he shows up in. When he leads a workshop he leads it with passion and inspiration. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKing 77(DW Co-Fo) 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16503-xking-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this -King has not been a Co-founder for long, but he certainly has made an impact. He is always available to help mediate a bad situation and relay each person's feelings. He is also a respected individual within our division. He has helped me with my conflict situations and is great at conflict resolution. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIxNebula (General Hannibal, DW
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41563-nebula~/
Reasoning why the deserve this -Nebula is my General, he is also much younger than I am. Things could have been difficult as a returning 7, sometimes I share my ideas and want to bring back some of the old ways. Nebula is always open to new ideas and critiquing. He is well respected by our squad and he has a kind soul, to the point where he does not want to tell the officers any negative feedback because he only thinks of people in a positive way. He is always encouraging people and trying to assist them in learning in their own ways. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI FadeZ 7 (Stryker FI 4th CPT) 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8545-ksi-fadez-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -FadeZ really cares about his squad, he has been working nearly everyday recently and still makes sure to be available via Discord to answer member's questions and makes sure to play with his squad as often as possible. He is helping to raise squad morale and trying to bring Stryker to a better place. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Bane (Hannibal DW 3rd CPT) 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38697-ksi-bane/
Reasoning why they deserve this -Bane has been around KSI for years and has gathered much knowledge in his time here. He is always trying to help members and is willing to work on anything that may be bringing him down. He also is able to hear constructive criticism and use it to become a better officer for his squad. Bane is willing to assist anyone who has a question and is always striving to impart his wisdom and presence in KSI. 

Gamertag/rank/Div-

KSI  Finisher (Hannibal DW SSGT) 

Link to Forums-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45681-ksi-finisher/

Reason they deserve it-

Finisher is new to KSI and the clan experience, yet he has the soul of a KSI Veteran. His willingness to learn and recruit and assist members is inspiring and refreshing to see such drive in a new member. This has earned him an officer position and he is always still very willing to help and learn. 

Department Member KSI xKamikaze (2nd CPT Samurai DW, Marketing Rep)

Link-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-ksi-xkamikaze/

Reason they deserve it - 

Kamikaze is always creating posters to assist with learning, posting daily in the discord and making sure we know our progress in the division cup. He is a walking advertisement,always willing to share and assist any member who cannot do something for themselves. This is the reason he is respected throughout all divisions.

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 

KSI Gary 7 (Div Leader DW)

Link to forums account - @KSI Gary 7

Reasoning why they deserve this- almost all the divisions I’ve been in I don’t think I had one as active with the members as Gary is. He shows all new members that having fun and ranking up is possible. From the swash-buckling adventures in Sea of Thieves to the great pieces of advice at meetings and workshops, Gary is what any Division Leader should be. DW is lucky to have him 

Founder

KSI HAVOC 7 (DW Founder)

Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc 7

Reasoning why they deserve this- Being in KSI almost 4 years I felt I knew a great deal, but havoc taught me there’s always more to learn from other people as well. One thing I really appreciate from havoc is his belief that I can go far in KSI, and he wouldn’t tell me I can go far if he didn’t believe in me. A couple weeks ago wasn’t the best week. But that week ended up alright because at the end of it me and havoc were in a party. He told me some stuff I can work on, and stuff I can do better in. I learned from being in that party that havoc cares about all of his members. Not only is Havoc a great mentor but he also knows how to be a good friend to all members. He deserves this award, no doubt about it 

Co-Founder

KSI xKing 77 (Co Founder DW)

Link to forums account - @xKing 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - King is a great leader who will always be there for his members. He is always there to answer questions, and with his experience in the community being a previous Div leaders I always want to hear his advice. 

General

KSIxNebula (Gen DW Hannibal)

Link to forums account - @Nebula~

Reasoning why the deserve this - Nebula is a great general. He is always in parties motivating Hannibal to go above and beyond. We had a drought in Hannibal over the last few months, but recently things have been kicked up a notch. All because Nebby motivates his officers and members to put in the work. 

Captain

KSI xKamikaze (2CPT DW Samurai)

Link to forums account - @KSI xKamikaze

Reasoning why they deserve this - He is all around not only a great officer but also a great person. This guy is half the reason why DW always wins the participation points. Every day he reminds DW of our upcoming events. Samurai’s member retention comes from this guy, he always spreads his words of wisdom to members and will always be there to assist anyone with anything. 

LT

KSI Harmony 7 (3LT DW Hannibal)

Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola

Reasoning why they deserve this - Harmony has had a great start since she has rejoined KSI. She is eager to learn the new KSI standards. She has been doing a great job mentoring and training people. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

KSI Skarzx 77 (Founder EO/Productions Co head)

Link to forums account - @KSI Skarzx 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Skarzx is a great co head of productions. I’ve been with productions since October and I’ve loved every moment of it. Skarzx has taught me to shoot for the stars and do what I’m comfortable doing. I put my 110% into the team because of the awesome leaders of it.

KSI Finisher (SSGT DW Hannibal)

Link to forums account - @KSI Finisher

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where to start with Finisher. If turn back time to when he first joined KSI, he was a little shy around others. But it took some weeks. He was trained in everything KSI. He’s shown his determination, there were days were he was focused on recruiting. He really loves being in KSI and deserves to be recognized

LT
KSI Galvanize 7 - 3LT- EO/VENDETTA
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/22934-ksi-galvanize-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this – Since he has rejoined and come to vendetta he has worked for his position as a LT always likes to voice his opinion and try to improve the squad. Activaely plays with the squad members, recruits, trains and does security checks. People can go to him for anything.

Co-Founder
KSIx Papi77 Co-Founder - EO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/
Reasoning why they deserve this – Super great guy always able to ask him for advise and he can always deliver great wisdom. He has taken on the burden of multiple struggling squads and doing a great job keeping them afloat and helping them get back on their feet.

Founder

KSI Skarzx 77 Founder - EO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this – Always available if you have questions or ideas need help. Active and great to play with. Willing to help out ion any way and gives back to the community where he can. Does a great job of managing the recruit tag and working through all those people with 500 person long friend lists to make sure EO is safe and secure.

Co-Division Leader
KSI Grimshot 77 Co-Divsion Leader - EO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this – Good guy to talk with about issues or ideas never turns you down if you need to talk will help with anything and give advice on matters.

Co-Division Leader

KSI Gary 7 (Division Leader DW)

Reasoning why they deserve this- Gary has given his all in DW, He is a outstanding example of what a member, a Leader should be. He puts a lot of his time into the division to make sure that it is growing smoothly, Gary may not be the best Captain inside of Sea of Thieves, But He can get a boat and lead it on a Adventure, just like DW, We've had someone lead us into a great Year so far. Gary recently became a Division Leader yesterday, and he is probably the most deserving of the promotion. He also Works very hard for Productions which he is Head of, he takes hours of the day to sit down and think of ideas to improve it, and he through the Applications for the department, he recently got someone from all the divisions which was a huge goal and milestone for him. He may not be the best at games, for he shoots dead bodies, but he plays for his members above everything else. He doesn't care if he isn't doing amazing or not, he puts priority into his members and his staff!

Founder

KSI HAVOC 7 (Founder DW)

Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc 7

Reasoning why they deserve this- Havoc has been working very hard in PO, making sure multiple divisions and getting the education it needs to improve their leadership for the future, he has a planned workshop that is everyone week before the General Meeting in DW, and he isn't afraid to sit someone down and have a talk to them, whether training and mentoring them to be a better leader, or having a heart to heart with them and talking about their lives. Havoc is a very caring, compassionate, Leader within KSI, he works for the community to help members and leaders alike. He plays with all the squads and has days where he sits down and hangs with that specific squad. He doesn't let the fact that he used to be in KSI years ago and him being a Veteran, mean that he is better than everyone else, He doesn't brag that he used to be on the Board, He is a Leader that we all look up too, and a friend that we should all be happy to have. Havoc is a fantastic example of what someone see inside a leader.

Co-Founder

KSI xKing 77 (Co-Founder DW)

Reasoning why they deserve this- King is a person who doesn't lie to people, he tells peoples their faults and lets them know how to fix it and helps them with it. He is always up to sit down and help people with knowledge they are either lacking in, or needs retraining in. King also is a Join Area Mod, which he works a lot inside of that area of the forums, king gets on and immediately starts to be with his members. He is a great source of knowledge and I can't wait to see what more I can learn from this Mysterious creature. Live long and Prosper Sir King, You are a great example of what a Returning 7 or a regular member can Accomplish if they keep trying.

General

KSI Hysteria VI (Samurai DW General)

Link to forums account - @Hysteria VI

Reasoning why they deserve this- Hysteria has brought with him a lot of followers, people that are determined to bring Samurai up and make sure that it Splits. He is a refresher to what I can be, and what I used to be. He is a fantastic  Role model to people inside his squad and the division, He doesn't let the fact that he is the general to make him higher than his officer staff, he is always looking for people to learn more from, he is never afraid to ask questions and is always improving himself and his squad. Hysteria is someone who came back as someone greater and wasn't afraid to give himself another chance at being a General, I'm Proud to call him my friend and another General inside of this Division. Keep up your Determination inside of this division man!

Captain

KSI xKamikaze (Samurai DW 2CPT)

Reasoning why they deserve this- Kamikaze is a outstanding leader, and a outstanding person. He works exceptionally hard inside this community. He is always helping people, inside his squad, Division, or just the community in General.  He came back into the community and has brought himself back in a amazing manner, he always gives 200% to the community, He helps people who can't afford things, Mentors them, and is just there to talk to. He is a outstanding example of what someone can be inside of this community and life in general, He helps me consistently with Marketing inside the division and outside of it, he helps me with the social media and is always open to talk too.  Sometimes I even get jealous of this man and how much he puts out in this community. Thank you Kam, from Everyone including me for your service.

Lieutenant

KSI Harmony 7 (Hannibal 3LT)

Reasoning why they deserve this- Harmony is a returning 7, which is always refreshing to see, she has a lot of knowledge and isn't afraid to give me her ideas and how we can improve the squad and how we can grow the officer staff. She's always planning on having game nights and recently have been doing workshops. She recently got promoted to 3rd LT, and I want to say thank you for coming and helping us out! She has been working hard on pumping out articles in the News Team, and Participating  inside of events within the community. She is a inspiration of what someone can come back to and keep trying and giving it their all. Keep up the great things you're doing, You earned this award in my book.

KSI Finisher (Hannibal DW SSGT)

Link to forums account - @KSI Finisher

Reasoning why they deserve this- Finisher came to the squad with some of our friends, that were rejoins, he was really interested to be inside a community and move up the ranks. He has been inspired to improve himself and the squad, even when plagued by daily issues he got on and came to us wanting to recruit, and wanting to do gamenights and help people. his first week being cleared he got 5 recruits, which was really refreshing to see someone so motivated within the community again. Finisher is someone who can get along with basically anyone with ease, but he isn't afraid to talk to someone when they need it. He is a example I hope we all can appreciate to have within the community for someone just starting out, good job man, im glad you are here with us.

Department Member

KSI Bane (4CPT Hannibal DW/ Productions Staff)

Link to forums account - @KSI Bane

Reasoning why they deserve this- Bane does a lot for productions, he is probably one of the most active streamers within the team. he is always coming up with new ideas within the department and welcoming people when they join the department for the first time!  Bane has been one of the first members always up for streaming and helping around when no one else can, always answering questions. He is also active within T&E, he hosts events a lot and makes sure that people know what the events are and what exactly is happening with them. Bane is a great example of something we should look at inside of Departments.

Forum Staff/Dept Head

KSI Jessii 77 (Marketing Co-Head/General of Talon EO)

Link to forums account - @KSI Jessii 77

Reasoning why they deserve this- Recently Jessi has been in the hospital, but that hasn't stopped her from sending messages out in the chats and motivating her staff!, outside of being of the hospital she is very active daily with being inside the community, Improving people inside her squad and inside her Department. Jessi is a new department Head compared to the others, but she has really being taking names.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FluffyPuppr / Discord DM General
Link to forums account - @KSI FluffyPuppr
Reasoning why the deserve this – “Kyle” as I know him, deserves this award because he is a forward-thinking, problem-solving machine!  Even though I may (must) annoy Kyle with my weekly barrage of questions/concerns, he’s always happy to answer them honestly – no matter the subject.  I’ve witnessed firsthand Kyle’s ability to empathize with his squad members’ hardships (no matter how large or small), and I truly admire this.   

Kyle seems to think I’m level-headed, however, I’m taking lessons from him on a daily basis.  This month, Kyle assisted me in dealing with a serious personality conflict I had with another member, and for that I’m extremely grateful. 

Finally, the little things matter.  Earlier this week, Kyle (while in an early morning party chat) heard me struggling with Destiny 2 Iron Banner matches after I’d played a marathon session.  He himself having played many hours previously, promptly changed games only to jump in and help me finish the last few matches.  As always, thank you for ALL you do Kyle!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI God Zeus / Discord DM 2CPT
Link to forums account - @KSI God Zeus
Reasoning why they deserve this – “Bryan” as I know him, deserves this award because of his passion and drive to ensure things get done – at both the squad and division level.  Bryan leads by example, and his boisterous personality is refreshing (from getting members hyped about squad activities to getting word out to the entire division about upcoming events and Marketing Department information).  

Once again, the little things matter.  As with Kyle above, Bryan heard my struggle with Destiny 2 Iron Banner, and answered the call.  He jumped into Destiny 2 with Kyle (both are Head Hunters, with Bryan as the Captain) and me and was there to ensure that I accomplished my goal. 

Thank you, Bryan.  Your hard work and dedication is appreciated and does not go unnoticed!    

Lieutenant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI MandaPanda / Discord DM 3LT
Link to forums account - @MandaPanda
Reasoning why they deserve this – “Amanda” deserves this award because she stepped (back) up into a leadership role when our squad was down one officer due to an extended leave of absence (LOA).  Amanda had served as an officer before my arrival in DM, and by my observation was not afraid to immediately jump back into officer status to help when called upon by leadership.  Thank you, Amanda! 

Forum Staff

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI RiiOT 7 / Discord DM SGT / Senior Forums Moderator
Link to forums account - @KSI RiiOT 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – RiiOT (aka Super Sergeant Ultra First Class RiiOT) deserves this award because not only does he work (literally) around the clock to ensure ksiforums.org is properly moderated (and he is extremely polite in doing so – I specifically appreciate that aspect of RiiOT’s demeanor), but he is always active in both the division and squad chats.  In addition, RiiOT is always good about sharing music he enjoys in DM’s music-sharing channel and actively engages with other members in said channel. 

Keeping all the above in mind, RiiOT is one of our international members.  Although there is always a time/day difference from his location versus the United States, he consistently succeeds in participating at all levels encompassing his many roles within KSI.      

I’ve personally witnessed RiiOT’s politeness, friendliness, sense of humor, and love of music encourage other members to be more active on the forums and in the division’s various chat channels.  Thank you, RiiOT!  Cheers! 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trendies 7 (CD/EO)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34187-ksi-trendies-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is one hell of a director and even though he is not my director i still go to him for advice. he has also helped me alot when i was in CD also. He keeps everybody active and is just amazing.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cherry 7 (WD)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-cherry/
Reasoning why they deserve this -  She has helped me and other squads out so much this past month and tbh is doing one hell of a job at Div Leader

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bunan 7 (WD)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38175-ksi-brunan-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has helped me and other squads out so much this past month and tbh is doing one hell of a job at Founder

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UNB0RN 7 (Vanquish-Feirce/WD)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40966-ksi-unb0rn-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has helped me and his other squad out so much this past month and tbh is doing one hell of a job at Co-Fo

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HgDEVOUR531 (Vanquish/WD)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45237-ksi-hgdevour531/
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has done a outstanding job at the LT this month and i have personally witness her help me bring together and rebuild vanquish. i am so glad to have her serving as on of my LT's

Edited by Frostiie96

Division Leader

KSI Got Em 7 (Div Leader ES)

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/29773-ksi-got-em-7/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM4MzUwLCJpZF8yIjo3NjgyOTN9

Reason why they deserve: anytime anyone needs to vent or talk about a issue or just hangout he is always willing to listen and lend a helping hand.. he is always willing and at the ready to mentor anyone that has a question or just does not know how to do someone

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 (ES/WD) Director
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -this amazing director I can always look up to as a role model and always there to help out an member grow and guide them with correct information and motivates everyone below her to go the extra mile she is a inspiration to the community and to the division she is over and she is always going to do great things within her career in KSI

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GOT EM 7 /ES Division Leader
Link to forums account - @KSI GOT EM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - this amazing division leader always goes above and beyond within division and always helps out members with knowledge and recruiting he always making the division grow and helps out hosting game nights he motivates the officers and a lot always look up to a great role model

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI WyldWynd 7 (ES) Cofo
Link to forums account - @KSI WyldWynd
Reasoning why they deserve this  she has always gone above and beyond since becoming a cofo and she is always there to help out other members with knowledge how to handle situations and she is a great role model

General  Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DARK J3ST3R Banshee Gen
Link to forums account - @KSI DARK J3ST3R
Reasoning why the deserve this - this amazing general has always push and motivates his officers to growth in staff and members and always make sure his squad has the best experience they can within KSI and make sure officers staff has the correct information passed down and the right training in hand he is always going the extra mile on making his squad and division grow

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chanting (ES Banshee) 3CPT
Link to forums account - @KSI Chanting
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy has gone above and beyond for his squad and division and always has made members feel welcome to KSI and has always made sure the squad has gone to correct direction on growth of officers

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DODGERS1 (ES/Banshee) 3LT
Link to forums account - @KSI Dodgers1
Reasoning why they deserve this -this guy has always gone above and beyond for this division in  making members feel welcome to the community And pass on correct information to CPL and PVT and always there helping the squad grow and move forward in correct direction

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Airborne 7 

(FI/Cofo/AAP/Court)
Link to forums account - @Airborne 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - since I joined AAP this amazing person has been there for Any new staff member what has questions he would help them he is great to ask for help and he is a amazing staff member and helps out in more the one area of KSI I have gone to him more than once on question and he has always been there to help

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI AceKiller
Link to forums account - @KSI AceKiller
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Since this guy has joined Es he has gone above and beyond he has helped his squad grow and knowledge and has recently moved to a officer rank and he is always active making members feel welcome and will continue to push himself to go the extra mile

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Got Em 7
Link to forums account - @KSI GOT EM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - There is so much I can say about this man no matter how bad he is feeling he is always willing to help with situations or issues or even lend advice to us fellow 7's or members he makes time for his div members no matter how he is feeling. He always has the divs best interest in mind when it comes to every little thing running game nights for dying squads as well as keeping people active and even hanging with lower ranking members he has always been a role model for how I wish to be

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI WyldWynd
Link to forums account -  @KSI WyldWynd
Reasoning why they deserve this - Wyld has been a mentor for me as well as use to be be my cofounder she is always willing to let you sit and vent pull you into parties just to check up on you as well as always makeing sure that your doing your job right. There has been many times where I have needed advice or needed someone to come help me when dealing with an issue she is usually ontop of most things in the div as well.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HaloFalcon
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30991-ksi-halofalcon/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjIxMjY5LCJpZF8yIjo3NjcyOTV9
Reasoning why they deserve this - Every chance he gets he is always seeking out more knowlage as well as experience in his squad as well as when handleing issues I have been around when he comes into parties wondering what needs to be done or just to give updates on what has been done he is a great assest to his squad as well as ES Division I see him going so far maybe one day being Gen himself Always ready and willing to get meetings done or get people trained up very quick to respond as well as always seeing what else he can do to better his squad

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cape
Link to forums account - @FederalCape61
Reasoning why they deserve this - I do not get the privilage to game with this man because he is always here there and every where when his squad needs something done he is usually there and ready and willing to get it done as well as I always see him in parties with a bunch of different people and never the same ones most days he is quite the social person which is always appreciated by his squad as well as his officers.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -BooperDooper
Link to forums account - @BooperDooper
Reasoning why they deserve this -Since day one of meeting this guy he has always been a great guy to talk to a good overwatch player as well as always willing to game with just about everyone. He has turned into quite the spounge when it comes to KSI always ready to learn and asking questions every chance he gets as well as tries to get his hands on anything he can use to learn from. I see him going very far in this community at the rate he is headed right now. 

Edited by KSI Eyonia 7

Senior Leader 

KSI FuzzyMeep 7

@I am FuzzyMeep™

If I had known fuzzy didn't have this OTM I would've nominated a long time ago, but even though I'm late to the party I'd still like to shed some light on what this guy does for us all EVERY month. 

Fuzzy first of all is a mentor, he has shown me how to not only be a leader, but how to be a fair and objective one. Fuzzy is always calm when it counts, and he never lets his emotions dictate the outcome of a situation. This has really helped me progress as a leader both when dealing with members or making decisions for the community. Fuzzy is also the local SADmin, and is always around to help when I need accesses given, areas made, or things done that I can't do with my access. Fuzzy is also a mediator, and can always be looked to when we need a Dr. Phil (though that job is typically raggys). When mediating situations he again, is always fair and balanced (see a theme here?) which in those "Dr. Phil" scenarios is required. No one ever feels like he's beating around the bush or taking one side of things, which I think makes it easier for both sides to come to a mutual compromise that benefits everyone. Lastly, he is the most humble, down to earth leader I have ever met. I've had some face time with other leaders in other communities and the difference is night and day. I think its probably pretty easy to get a big ego when you are the top dog in a community like KSI but I've never sensed ego when talking to Fuzzy only confidence in his abilities and the leaders around him.

That's why I feel fuzzy deserves this award. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

KSI Skychild Gen Elysium DW

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42696-ksiskychild/

Reason: During this past month Elysium has been short on officers and Sky worked so hard to get everyone trained to get more active officers, even while we are still recruiting. Skychild has put every person in the squad to the front of his priorities and is always there to help us out when we have questions or problems. I have had times that I talked to sky with questions when the officers are offline he is always friendly even when he has alot on his plate to do, and he helps out soon as he has a free moment.

Guest KSI REINHARDT

KSI Sinz 

CPT

Talon

Best guy I know. Will sit in a party with you for hours to help you out on any problem KSI related or not. Very good when it comes to passing out info. Even if your on LOA he will cheak on you to see if your doing good. 

Director

Gamertag:
KSI Gambit 7 (Director - CD/ES) 

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this:

There is so much that I can say about Gambit, and I have.. in literally every single category possible ever. Gambit really shows what it is to lead by example. He is constantly making himself available to his members, and helping and giving them advice to the best of his ability. This includes divisions that are not even under him at any certain point in time. He hosts workshops and lead classes, all of which are fun and informative. He spends his time equally between clan-ops and department-ops, where he also makes a huge difference. I don't know where I would be without him, and his never ending support. The only place he can go is up. #nuggetftw <3

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag:
KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Div - DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Gruntier is another one of those people that I can't say enough about. Eli has been my right hand man since I started going up the ranks. He is calm, patient, caring, but still honest and opinionated, which makes him the best man for whatever job you throw at him. He is a quick learner, and has really taken to the leadership role. He has assisted in multiple squads success and growth.. and has helped with the split process for at least three squads within the past six months. He dedicates all of his time to KSI while he is not at work, and members of DM look to him for advice because of how much they respect him.

Co-Founder

Gamertag:
KSI Blood 7 (Founder - DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-blood-7/

Blood's entrance into KSI was.. we'll go with explosive. He came right in, made himself at home.. caused more than a few waves.. but it all came out for the better, and DM is lucky to have found him. He's open, honest, fun to be around, and definitely not afraid to speak his mind. Because of this, DM has had a lot of learning opportunities come their way. He is an awesome motivator, recruiter, trainer, basically a jack of all trades. He takes the time to get to know each member individually, and is always looking for ways to brighten someones day. While he never really gets a chance to puts his real life on the back burner as he has a sometimes demanding work schedule, he is somehow constantly online, monitoring and advising. His squads always had someone to go to. He has helped out with two squad splits, each that were finished within a week - week and a half. This is another member of DM that everyone can look up to and respect. 

Captain

Gamertag:
KSI God Zeus (Captain - Discord/DM) 

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41363-ksi-god-zeus/

God Zeus has been with Discord since I can last remember, being one of the key factors in it still being alive and growing to this day. Recently he has really picked up and ran with the recruiting and training, making it a more fun and active squad to be involved with. His game nights are always fun, and full of laughter. He is usually one of the first to volunteer to host either the aforementioned lobbies, or any workshop that is needed. Discord members can look to him to lead by example. He is active within several departments, and is one of the most active members that I have seen in Marketing.

Lieutenant

Gamertag:
KSI Kratos18 (Lieutenant - Cruelty/DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45713-ksi-kratos18/

I guess I'm just going to repeat myself and say that this is another person that I can't believe we had the fortune to pull in. Even though he was quiet at first, he has really come out of his shell and shown us what he's about. He sends out frequent motivational messages that really brighten peoples day. He's extremely active within his squad, and is constantly pushing for activity, and it is usually well recieved by his squad mates. He's an excellent recruiter, even though he doesn't seem to think so.. Kratos has a ton of potential, and I can't wait to see him go further within KSI. 

Department Member

Gamertag:
KSI ShadowFoxx (Captain - Rogue/EO)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/

I have seen Miss Amy excel in both departments that she is actively involved in. I can say as the Head of T&E that she is our most active member. Shadow is constantly volunteering herself to host or help out with whatever is needed, even if she is not signed up to be involved with any specific event. Along with T&E and hosting Weekend Warfare, comes the Productions side of things, where she is also one of our most commonly seen streamers. No matter where she is involved, things get done, and I appreciate the time and effort that she puts forth on a regular basis. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Greg 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - when i need him he is there to help me out 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - she has made me laugh and keep us going even when times grt bad, she is willing to let you know
if she does not know it she will find out for you. she has made it fun in the new classes, because of that i think that i got
more out of it that way

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cherry 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - she has been doing the best she can and i think her for that with out her help in things that
we need help with i think that some times we would not get by so i thank her for this

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - can not name me and i do not know any one in this spot any more sorry
Link to forums account -

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BRUNAN 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy is one top of his game when it comes down to the tags even when is works changes
up his work times he is still doing it and i thank him for all the talks that we have had, i can see him going places 
with in KSI

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kalakoi 77
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - what can i not say about him but WOW he is the top on the discord on what to do and how 
he took time to help me get the chats down right and if i ever need him he is there to help me or any one out on this, he
takes time to get to know you and what you might need to get the job done

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Frostiie
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this - this one has steeped up and has not backed down does his job and is doing it well 
he has fun with all in the games he is in and helps out those that need it

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIFlamester01
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy has beed doing the job and Act-GEN and is doing the job very well working on getting it
done right and i can see him moving up soon

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Prod
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - with what he has done for the right of KSI i thank him going to a new squad to just help them 
get in more Rcts. and keep a squad going with game nights and meetings was a thing that i would like to say outstanding
and he did not want a thing for him this is one thing that i can say is a good thing for him

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI bad Kitty 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - she has showing me new things that i can do in T&E lets me try out new things and is willing
to take in things that we all say in to a point and then helps us get the news out i like working with her(for her) on T&E 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ShadowFoxx
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - every time i do a T&E she is the one i like working with she gets in and gets the job done
i have never had any trouble with her doing a streem 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI x Rogue
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - she has come in to KSI change her name and is working on her 5 rct for Cyanide just 
outstanding in my book keep it up

Co-div

KSI Silence 7 Co-div FI

@KSI Silence 7

Silence has always been helpful in answering any questions a member has had. He also regularly joins parties and plays with members of the division.

General

KSI Blicky General Hellcat FI

@REDNEB ISK

Blicky on a daily basis is in parties playing with members of his squad along with other members. Despite trips to the hospital he has kept in contact with his squad, making sure he and his officers are able to keep ahead of any problems.

Lieutenant

KSI Greendayfox 3rd Lt Hellcat FI

@KSI GreendayFox

Greenday has constantly pushed the squad members to participate in weekend warfare and other events. She has also helped her squad by tackling several unique problems

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gary 7 (Div Leader/DW)

Reasoning why they deserve this - these past months I’ve seen Gary grow as a leader, he has accomplished so much with DW, and has lead this division to success. You can always count on Gary to be fair in his choices, to be flexible when the situation calls for it, and adapt when faced with new obstacles. Working with Gary has been amazing, and I feel like I have learned a lot from him. During this past month I have witnessed as he took further charge to make sure this division is headed in the right direction. #ohnogary

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (CoFo/DW)

Reasoning why they deserve this - With King’s past leadership experience and success one would assume he is done learning, but King has shown that he is always willing to improve. When Performance Operations was looking to see which DW 7 should step up to the plate to implement the new PO workshops, King volunteered without hesitation and has brought these new training materials to the entire division. I couldn’t be more proud to see how King has grown over the past month and can’t wait to see where he brings us in the future.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxNebula (GEN/Hannibal DW)

Link to forums account - @Nebula~

Reasoning why the deserve this - When your left with one officer in your entire squad it’s easy to give up, when everyone has counted you out it’s easy to step down, when no one in your squad is willing to do more it’s easy to get lazy. Nebula has not had the easiest or the smoothest run as General, it’s been a long bumpy round filled with obstacles around every turn. I would have expected most to have quit by now had they been on the path that Nebula has been on, but he has not. The past month has seen Hannibal DW do a 180, going from stagnation to success story. Nebula has been the catalyst of this change, which began with changes he made to his own leadership. Nebula still has a long road ahead of him, but now it’s a lot smoother. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze (2CPT/Samurai DW)

I have been around a long time, a very long time, and in my entire KSI experience I have never seen a captain who works as hard as Kamikaze. Not only is he a model captain & Member, but he is also a great advocate for his members, a mentor to anyone who seeks knowledge, and a resource to anyone who needs help. When i imagine what the future holds for DW, the picture always includes Kamikaze as a pillar of leadership. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony 7 (3LT/Hannibal DW)

When I came back to KSI it was a struggle, it’s so easy to doubt yourself, your Knowledge, your experience, but Harmony made it look easy. Since her return to KSI she has made a huge impact here in DW, and not just in her own squad. She has become a strong voice within the division when it comes to supporting members and boosting activity. She constantly talks to new members and makes them feel welcome, no matter the time of day. I’m glad to have her in DW. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Teufel (SSGT/Elysium DW)

Link to forums account - @KSI Teufel

When your quiet in KSI it’s easy to get overlooked and forgotten. Teufel is not loud, he is not outspoken, but he is someone who is always willing to learn, and always willing to help. Teufel is kind, patient, polite, and friendly, but most importantly he is highly adaptive. Work schedules and KSI life don’t always mix well, but Teufel has found a way to make it work. I have seen him take the knowledge he has learned lately and used it to help other members of his squad, without having to be told, he had the initiative to help others. I know he will go far in this division.

Co-Div

Gamertag: KSI AKAME 7( LS/ Co-Div)

Link to Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-ksi-akame-7/

Reason why they deserve the award:

KSI AKAME 7 once again exceeds the expectations of a leader in KSI. He makes sure us 7 staff are up and on our toes at all times, always around for insight and ideas. even when we think he's asleep lol. Making sure us 7s and officers in his division know what are responsibilities are and that we are doing them properly.

Captain

Gamertag: KSI Commander 7 (LS/MIDGARD)

Link to Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21998-ksi-commander-7/

Reasoning why they deserve the award:

KSI Commander 7 has been the definition of a captain in KSI. From the time he got the rank of captain he took charge immediately. Hosting workshops, sometimes 2 a week depending on the attendance . 4 to 5 gamenights a week most leading to a full lobby and the building of great officers beneath him. 

Gamertag: KSI AKAME 7( LS/ Co-Div)

Link to Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-ksi-akame-7/

Reason he deserves the award: Akame has worked his butt off lately he has stayed up to 3 to 4 in the morning to help me multiple times he is all around a great 7!!!!!!!

Director

Gamertag: KSI Trendies 7 - EO

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34187-ksi-trendies-7/

Reason they deserve this nomination: Despite the many duties that come with being a Director, Trendies is always willing to chill and game with people outside his Division. He's a great example of humble leadership. Being open and approachable is something I've always admired about him.

CoDiv Leader

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7 - LS

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-ksi-akame-7/

Reason they deserve this nomination: Akame's work ethic is second to none. Since I joined LS, it's been awesome seeing the energy and leadership he brings to this Division. Whether it's hosting a meeting or educating squad members about KSI, he's always on top of his game. His passion for this community is evident in the way he tackles issues head on. 

Founder

Gamertag: KSI KiLLER 7 - LS

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-7/

Reason they deserve this nomination: Killer always takes time to orient new members to LS. He's a great example of what a mentor should be. As the Founder of LS, he provides mature leadership and makes himself available through Discord whenever he's not on Xbox. I've personally benefited from how quickly he's willing to step up and help in any situation. 

General

Gamertag: KSI iSavage - Trocity LS

Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/29086-ksi-isavage/

Reason they deserve this nomination: Working with Savage has been awesome. He cares deeply for the people in his squad and frequently stays up late to game with members outside his time zone. Despite a very busy personal life, his loyalty and commitment to Trocity has shown how truly capable he is as a General. It's been a privilege being on his officer staff.

LT
Gamertag -KSI CR4ZYJ4Y89 3LT Impulse LS
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45813-ksi-cr4zyj4y89/
Reasoning why they deserve this -They have been actively looking for recruits 

Edited by Ksi kylelovesgod

Gamertag: KSI December77 (2nd lieutenant)

Link to Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/25647-ksi-december-77/

Reason why they deserve the award: December is probably the best recruiter I've met! He is on recruiting constantly he hosts multiple game nights he is just great at what he dose!!! 

KSI IMPULSE LS

I nominate KSI Kylelovesgod

for LT of the month 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41149-ksi-kylelovesgod/

Reason: he is always making sure that everybody attends workshops and meetings helping people understand what their positions are and what their position entails such as responsibilities helping people with posting game nights such as providing the links if people don't know where to go on the forms and I really think that he deserves this award.

Edited by KSI CR4ZYJ4Y89

Co-Division Leader 
KSI Akame 7 (LS - Co-Div) -
 http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-ksi-akame-7/
Reasoning:

I'm not different than most KSI members posting here, though I can be close with leaders, officers and over all member in other divisions, I am closer to those in my division, and so is my Co-Division Leader KSI Akame 7. As expected the man, beyond the member, is present for all LS members, easy of approach and available to whoever needs him. His presence is overwhelming, he's always pushing us to achieve more, he comes with new goals to challenges us each and all to achieve to greater level, in a way that goes beyond what is required of us. And he does it in ways that don't tires us too much so that we can continue to achieve greatly weekly if not daily.

General
KSI ODINN 7 (CoFo - LS) -
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/19877-ksi-odinn-7/
Reasoning:

Odinn, what to say about ODINN. Well for starter though he is now a Co-punder, he was General for the major part of April and has such remains eligible for nomination in tha category. Odin, aka Flaw, is and has always been a force of nature. He has a strong will, a determination that he can pass on to others easily, stamina to achieve greatly and to boost people morales all around him. He's always around to pressure our members into doing a little bit more than they are willing to. And the charismatic character that he is, or at least that he shows, in addition to the natural leadership skills that he brings to every gamenights, meetings, parties, workshops and all sorts of events day after day, inspires our guys and gals aim higher in their weekly achievements as KSI members or officers.

Co-div

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7 

Link @KSI Akame 7

Reasoning behind this is akame is doing everything KSI possible I don't know much else he could do for KSI unless he was paying for everything or paying member hahah but all that a side he is one the most dedicated members I've ever seen if it wasn't for he's approach an attitude I wouldn't be where I'm at, an I know many others wouldn't be has clear minded as they are

Gamertag/Rank-KSI Commander 7  4CPT

Fourums Account Link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21998-ksi-commander-7/

Reason- This man has been doing a lot for Midgard from hosting game nights left and right and giving me reminders to do some of the basics stuff like recruiting, he has helped me go through the forums and has helped me and a lot of other members for a while.

Awards