April 2018 OTM nominations (Closing April 30)

Emmy The Boss

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI BadKitty 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Kitty has always been my Div leader. I feel she has amazing ideas and great things she wants to do for the Organization and for every person. I try not to bother her with much but when I do she’s immediately able to figure out how she can help or make something work. 

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Demonic Mayhem KSI Gruntier 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Grunt has helped me with quite a bit since meeting him.  He always extends his hand to help me out and learn how to do things the way they should be. 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Demonic Mayhem KSI Blood 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-blood-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - here we are again. Every month I put to the test to try and figure out if he deserves it. And by far he deserves everything KSI can give Blood works extremely hard while sticking to his morals to get everything perfect. He runs everything with a fine tooth comb and fixes anything that needs fixing. He goes beyond what he’s required and gives everything his all. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Hellborn KSI DemonicFox

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45457-ksi-demonicfox/

Reasoning why the deserve this - he’s a good leader he does a lot for his people he’s doing all he can to help get this split done while balancing a crazy work schedule. He’s determined as well as caring for the people he communicates with.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Cruelty KSI Lacey Acey

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45590-ksi-lacey-acey/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Lacey has been someone I’ve gotten to know well recently he’s been open to co-hosting Gamenights and bring a fun and joking attitude to every party and really enjoying the one thing we’re all here for. Gaming. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - HiddenPanda0513

Link to forums account - N/A cant find

Reasoning why they deserve this - Panda has been helping with a split he doesn’t have to do anything for. He could have literally sat back and done nothing but he stepped up and decided to help people get transferred over and everything he’s brought people to officers as well as just asking if they’ve switched yet! This man should be an officer and hopefully can convince him to do so someday!

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VeRiiTaS 7 (Senior Director)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-veriitas-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rita deserves this award for the simple fact that regardless of his position as a senior director he likes to keep himself boots on the ground and not only gaming with 7s and the board but getting involved in individual squads gamenights all whilst maintaining his duties as a senior, he is extremely welcoming and easy to talk to yet has that ability to separate the professional side to the fun side 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trendies 7 (Director - EO)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34187-ksi-trendies-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - I’ve had the pleasure of working beside Trendies for some time and he is one of the most laid back and easy going guys I’ve ever met yet when it comes to being professional he knows his stuff and has the ability to teach people and get the point across without having to yell at people, he is always in control of everything he involves himself in and doesn’t give himself a workload he can not manage

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HEBREW 7 (Director - FI/DW)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/36177-ksi-hebrew-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Now this guy...... well there’s a lot about HEBREW I could say but it is his actions as a Div Leader over LS which earned him a directors position and if it weren’t for Hebrew and the entire officer and 7s staff in LS right now I do not think this division would have survived without him, he kepthis cool in EVERY situation that arose in LS and managed to drive the division forward to the point that it was practically running itself and the amount of knowledge this guy has passed on to others is almost incomprehensible and I wish Hebrew all the best in his career within this community 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KiLLER 7 (Founder - LS)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Now KiLLER deserves this award because this is his second journey in KSI and admittedly it was a rough one on him, when he rejoined he went into a practically dead squad, it had 12 members yet within 2 months of him being back he had made it to the General of Legend LS and almost quadrupled the numbers and most of those members are still here and some are upcoming officers, but in the past month or so of killer being a cofounder he has lit a fire under the butts of the squads he were over and gave them the knowledge they needed to grow and retain which earned him the founders position 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ODINN 7 (CoFounder - Last Strike)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/19877-ksi-odinn-7/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Odinn deserves this because he is a KSI veteran and this is his 3rd time of moving up in the ranks, he made the position of general of Midgard a few months ago now and he has done exceptionally well with the squad after people he believed we there to help him quit and the squad took a turn for the worse but Odinn being the veteran he is slowly turned his squad around, grew the numbers and officer staff which earned him a cofo position 

Gen: KSI Frostiie 

LT: KSI HgDEVOUR531 

SGT: KSIxBlackout117 

Reasoning why they deserve this - the reason they all are also are awesome like KSI Frostiie is been doing awesome. 

Reasoning why they deserve this- the reason they all are awesome like KSI HgDEVOUR531 she is doing a lot of work and doing a good job 

reasoning why they deserve this- the reason they all are awesome like KSIxBlackout117 he is doing a lot of waiting doing a good job. 

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PsychoKiwi (SSGT - Hydra ES)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45649-ksi-psychokiwi/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kiwi has been keeping up to date with his daily tasks and duties, always finding ways to expand his knowledge, and exploring options that gives him more involvement in putting the squad first.

KSI COUNTDUKEU 3RD LT Insanity DM

@KSI SIR ALUCARD

Reasons:

Duke really stepped it up this month. Our officer staff had a bunch of stuff come up last minute this month and he was able to step in and take over game nights. Really shows the team work mentality that being in a community is all about. In addition he has been seeking knowledge and seeking to spread knowledge by taking LEAD 101 classes and volunteering to host workshops.

Ksi fats mcgee gen insanity dm

@KSI Fats McGee

reasons:

ever since fats took over as gen for our squad he has pushed us to work harder and try to even save our squad at one point. He tries to answer any questions we have even if it means admitting that he doesn’t know and then goes and finds the answer. He isn’t the perfect gen but he does his best. It even got to a point where we yelled at each other about some stupid stuff but I think even that was a good memory. He really works hard and I think he deserves it!

FounderGamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Skarzx 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Skarzx has done a fantastic job at holding the tag since he has acquired it. He is constantly on top of making sure the tag is updated frequently so there aren't long periods of time before they get onto the recruit tag, he is ensuring there is a steady of flow of growth within the div. He also does wonders with still making himself available to help out with members and just overall hang out to have a good time. He also has been doing a killer job with attending div meeting when i have to work.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxPapi77
Link to forums account - @KSIxPapi77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since primal got promoted back up into the 7's staff he has been coming at situations at 110%. Always looking for a good solution, willing to jump in to defuse a situation, promotes good leadership and inspiring his officers to want to do more and even gaining 2 more ssgt's this last week. He has also taken on the role of acting gen of Rogue and he has balanced both Rogue as their gen and being a cofo for another squad quite well. He brings about a vast amount of knowledge that he shares to the fullest with those who are willing to learn.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Karisaur
Link to forums account - @KSI Karisaur
Reasoning why they deserve this - Karisaur has been doing an astonishing job in defiant, not only in promoting growth but also in getting people to want to become officers. She works tirelessly with her upcoming officers to make sure they have the tools they need to succeed to be able to grow and move up as she has. She also constantly is looking for people to bring into the fold who are looking to have a fun time like she does. She has certainly made defiant her home and only tries to make it better. She has quite a bright future ahead of her.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Torra 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28321-ksi-torra/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjI2NzY3LCJpZF8yIjo3Njg4Nzl9
Reasoning why they deserve this - Torra has been a stellar job in getting his squads activity up and bringing people together. He has such an upbeat attitude to get things done such as recruiting, training, hosting events. He does it all with tons of enthusiasm to make sure everyone has a great time. He does a great job encouraging others and helping them if they are interested in being an officer too. His desire to learn is also quite high and soaks up information thrown at him like a sponge. He is doing a great job and i look forward to what he does as he continues forward.

KSI AWOL (SSGT/DM/Discord)

@KSI AWOL

Reason why he deserves this: KSI AWOL is very active in pretty much everything that has to do with our squad. Forums, game nights, our Discord chat, etc. He's been made a SSGT and he did an amazing job as a SGT, I can't wait to see what he brings to our squad and our division as a whole now that he is an officer. He throws out ideas on how to make our squad better and his involvement causes other members to be more active.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 (Director - DL/DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -
Gambit has been a great leader in DM. He is very attentive, professional and always willing to help when he can. He has gone above and beyond for Discord many times. He has always given us good advice and tried to help us better ourselves and our squad. He's even hosted recruiting lobby's to help us out getting new member's all while being over two div's. He's one of the reasons I even joined the Head Hunter's team because he was the one that ran it and I knew he would run it well and he definitely did.

Division Leader
GamerTag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BadKitty 7 (Div. Leader - DM)
Link to forums account: @KSI BadKitty 7 http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/
BadKitty is always going above and beyond for everyone in DM. She has constantly been the driving force for me and many people in DM. She is always willing to go above and beyond for her member's and officers. She always has a specific plan for each squad and I think it's one of the reasons that we're such a well oiled machine here. She has always helped me with advice when I needed it most and always been one of the best people I could have possibly had to help me in KSI.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI God Zeus / Discord DM 2CPT
Link to forums account - @KSI God Zeus  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41363-ksi-god-zeus/
KSI God Zeus/Bryan, the reasons he deserves this award is because he has been the backbone of Discord. I couldn't have asked for a better captain for my squad, we may not always agree but that's one of the reasons we work so well together. He is always pushing me to do better as a Gen and always pushing for Discord to succeed to the highest it possibly can. He is always willing to go and do thing's for our member's even if he doesn't particularly feel like it at the time. He is always trying to get more people to be involved in thing's like aap or the forums in general, and even on squad level. He is willing to stick his neck out for member's to try and give them a chance even if at first they don't seem like they deserve it. He is a GREAT leader in this community and a person that I've grown to call a great friend. If it weren't for him I honestly don't know what Discord would be today.

Lieutenant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI MandaPanda / Discord DM 3LT
Link to forums account - @MandaPanda http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40581-mandapanda/
MandaPanda is a great officer. She has always been someone that i can rely on. I can't be happier that she's decided to come back as an officer. She is great with our member's, always there when she's needed and just a joy to be around. She's a quintessential part of Discord.

Edited by KSI FluffyPuppr

Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7 (Div-Lead - DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this:

BadKitty always goes above and beyond for DM. Her determination and leadership skills are unparalleled and she's monumental to DMs success in the past couple of months. She works hard and everybody always looks up to her and respects her for her. She is an inspiration and an example of what I aspire to become one day in my future in KSI. I can always come to her when I have a problem or whenever something has me down. She always keeps everybody up to date with what's going in in KSI with her announcement of the community events and as the head of t&e she does her best to keep everybody entertained and happy. She deserves this award without a doubt and her recent promotion to director proves this.

General 

Gamertag: KSI FluffyPuppr (General - Discord/DM)

Link to forums: @KSI FluffyPuppr

Reasoning why they deserve:

Kyle has always been the go to guy for anything. This became more apparent when he got promoted as gen of discord. You can always count on him for anything and everything. He's always done the best he could for his members like funding GT changes, giving prizes, making his gamenights fun and engaging, answer any questions or concerns, or just a simple check up. He is one of the few people in KSI that works hard and puts 110% into everything that he does. His potential will only grow even bigger from here on out.

Lieutenant 

Gamertag: KSI MandaPanda (Lieutenant - Discord/DM)

Link to forums account: @MandaPanda

Since coming back manda has put her best foot forward and has helped discord in major ways. She always active in the discord chat, answering questions and attending workshops to better her knowledge, and hosting fun gamenights. She always lifts everybody up with her can do attitude and her golden personality. She has always had what it takes to be a leader in this community and has never been one to shy away from responsibility. She works hard and always tries to find the answer to things even if she herself does not have the answer. I can't wait to see what comes next for her.

Sergeant 

Gamertag: KSI AWOL (Sergeant - Discord/DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI AWOL

Awol has always been like that fire that lights everything and makes everybody cheerful. Ever since he joined discord he has been non stop at working to help us better the squad. He is always willing to help out no matter what the problem is and even helps us get recruits from time to time. His work ethic is truly something to behold and his determination is incredible. His recent promotion to staff sergeant has proven that and more. His future looks promising as he has the potential to be a leader in KSI.

Senior Leader- KSI FuzzyMeep 7
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CEO
Link to forums account - @I am FuzzyMeep™
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is a great leader with a wise view on KSI. 

Co-Division LEADER- KSI Akame 7
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - LS
Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has great advice as well as a caring attitude towards members of all ranks. 

General - KSI ODINN 7
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -LS  Midgard
Link to forums account - @KSI ODINN 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Has helped everytime he is needed and is a great motivator to continue to help progress the community. 

Captain- KSI Commander 7

DIVISION/SQUAD- LS Midgard

Link to forums account - @KSI Commander 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - He has shown me leadership as well as help teach how to rank up and be successful in each position. 

Edited by KSI Ferocity

Awards

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Akame 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Akame is doing an amazing job with LS, recently took over the helm as the fearless leader and has gone right back into work horse man, assuming he does not "rig" ;) spirit week he will be moving up wiht out issue

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-7/
Link to forums account - KSI Havoc 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Havoc hsa come back to this community after a year and half out, and has been making waves with DW, he is personal with the members and is a mentor to most. he is and was what the dw needed

Co-Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-that-guyy-you-hate/ 
Link to forums account - KSI Guy 77 
Reasoning why they deserve this -Guy can be both infuriating and interesting all at the same time, he as well as everyone else knows he can bbe opinionated  but he also will sit and talk with people he is willing to change his perspective if it is in order. he is very passionate whe it comes to this community and extremely knowledgeable. assuming we dont fist fight to the death he will be making a great addition as he moves up the ladder in this community.    
General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI ODINN 7
Link to forums account - 
Reasoning why the deserve this -  From my occasional interactions with this man i have always found him to be a sound leader. but i recnetly have been hearing some amazing this regarding his passion and dedication to his squad, he treats everyone like family and pumps up the party no matter where he is

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS) 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Gandhi 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gandhi came back after a long time away from the community, had a few conversations with myself and began a dept called P.O, Since this area has grown to become the point of education for all divisions within KSI assisting with not only standardizing but encouraging and expanding education to begin a whole new era of KSI

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Ferocity
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member is a distinguished member that formerly ran a strong community, he opted to retire and wanted a change of scene. Since joining KSI only 2 weeks ago he ahs done more to learn and understand the rules, and push to be involved with all areas of his squad then most do in their first month (would have nomed for a sgt of the month but i am uninformed and didnt know we had none lol)

I ran out of time to finish :( 

@KSI Havoc 7 @That Guyy You Hate

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Link to forums account - @VeRiiTaS 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Riita is one of the rare breed of leaders who will respond to a message almost instantly and help at that moment. He's always here for guidance and willing to take as much time as needed to assist in whatever is needed. it could be as simple as transferring members  to mediating between leaders. He is a prime example of a bright and inspirational leader that is here for anyone

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI BadKitty 7

Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Badkitty although i don't know very well has made a impact on how i perceive things. She always has an upbeat positive attitude even when dealing with not so much things. Shes has amazing communication and a great example of the welcoming side of KSI

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Negan 7/ FI

Link to forums account - @KSI NEGAN 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Negan has been more than i could ask for in a leader for FI, s willing to help out with any issue and will give a very neutral talk about what's at hand. he is always willing to help teach any member with anything. I couldn't have asked for better person to help lead our division

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Airborne 7/ FI

Link to forums account - @Airborne 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Airborne as busy as he is leading a Department he never forgets about his cofo duties. He makes sure his members have everything they need to be successful. He has been a great assistance also being a PO rep for the div and helping keep the information as fresh as possible.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Tobias /Enforcer/FI

Link to forums account - @KSI Tobias

Reasoning why the deserve this - Through many struggles and many time of saying he was giving up Tobias has prevailed and keep on chugging on, Leading the only 360 squad in KSI its a struggle to find ways to make his members feel included in the community. He is always trying to play with all of them and make sure they are as included as anyone else. He has formed a officer staff that is just as supportive and so many people look up to him.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI MetalBarbie /Velocity/FI

Link to forums account - @KSI MetalBarbie

Reasoning why they deserve this –  MetalBarbie is one of the most active members in her squad. She is constantly trying to make sure all the members in her squad are included in any activity that’s going on. She attends gens meeting when her general has to work and will run the squad meetings when needed. She’s always trying to learn new things so she can help educate the members she oversees with weekly workshops. She has kept her squad organize

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI GreenDayFox /Hellcat/FI

Link to forums account - @KSI GreendayFox

Reasoning why they deserve this – Greenday since rejoining has been a wonderful asset to her squad, div and all members in general, She is one of the most active people ive seen on the forums in a while and will assist any member in learning how to navigate the forums. She’s constantly trying to include people into parties and play games with the members of her div. Greendays work ethic is higher than most and if tasked with something she will see it through its fruition . Shes an excellent marketing rep ensuring the division is well informed on the whats what in KSI. I’m proud to have her in FI, and back in KSI.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Gary 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Gary 7

Reasoning why they deserve this  – Gary, what can I say that hasn’t already been said or noticed before. Gary has a tendency to go well above and beyond for his productions members. Being one of our UK members and KSI running on its programs 6hours behind the time Gary is in with him still attending events or staying up late so he can Active people for the KSI streams. Ive had him call me using discord when I first started in productions to help walk me through the calendar (note this was at like 2am for him) Gary has done an outstanding job in leading the production team.

Department Member

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) –

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI JackOrpheus SSGT/Stryker/FI

Link to forums account - 

Reasoning why they deserve this – Why does Jack deserve this award, it would be easier to explain why he shouldn’t the list would be much shorter. Jack has been in KSI for only a month or so and since his join the drive I have seen has been like none other in recent times. Jack you will find always in a party with other members not just from his squad but from the Division as a whole and even occasionally in with other div members. His love for gaming and for people combined in this community in the most perfect of ways. Jack isn’t afraid to ask questions so he can build his knowledge and become the best helping member he can be. This guy has some extreme potential and I see some great things coming from him in the future. I’m Proud to have Jack with us in FI and in KSI.