KSI ShadowFoxx OUTSTANDING SERVICE

KSIsoulofmaiden

Name: KSI ShadowFoxx
Link to Forums Account: @KSI ShadowFoxx
Award-/-Achievement: outstanding service
Reason-/-Evidence: 

KSI ShadowFoxx goes above and beyond what it means to be a member in KSI, she is always willing to give help where ever it is needed by donating money to KSI members for games. name changes or gold memberships. A few weeks ago I was going threw a hard time where I was thinking about stepping down or even leaving KSI, KSI ShadowFoxx sat down and spoke to me thought me about the LOA and made it so I could deal with my personal life and not lose my place here in EO. After doing her duty as an officer she didn't end there she stay'd by my side making sure I got the help I needed and never giving up on me. Shadow is not only a great Officer but an amazing person to have on your side I believe she deserves this award 

Awards

Where do I even start with KSI ShadowFoxx? When she transferred to EO and eventually came to Vendetta, I had no clue she’d change my KSI experience so drastically. She has taught me a lot about being an officer and even at gen she helped me understand things that I was confused on. Nobody knew at the time she came to Vendetta but I was quite unhappy just in general and she completely turned that around by just being a good friend.  I haven’t seen anything ShadowFoxx won’t do for someone. She gives so much time and effort to this community not only on the Officer side but as a great member. Always playing with new members and being there for anyone that needs her. There’s no doubt in my mind that KSI ShadowFoxx deserves this award

Awards

Guest KSI Crabbie

she deserves  this reward.  I have been in ksi just recently  but I can tell she is an amazing person and deserves this.  Shes awesome and amazing!  Go ksi  shadowfoxx ❤

KSI ShadowFoxx has definitely done her share for KSI since she has joined the community. When I first came into KSI last year, she helped me with a lot of things I didn't understand completely. She goes out of her way to help members when they have questions, when others would just keep their knowledge to themselves. She is always available for T&E events and does a great job at holding herself with great integrity. ShadowFoxx is a great moral booster for her Division and her squad. She is always changing members gamer tags and buying members games. Keep up the great work and I cant wait to see your next move in the community.    

When I transferred to EO shadow was already around. And I honestly sometimes question that EO would he the same without her. She is hardworking, cares about her members, and is very knowledgeable about every aspect of KSI, clan ops and department ops. She was member of the year in 2017 as well and I believe she fully deserves this award. 

Name: KSI ShadowFoxx
Link to Forums Account: @KSI ShadowFoxx
Award-/-Achievement: outstanding service
Reason-/-Evidence: 

When I first was recruited into KSI I wasn't sure much of what to do. KSI ShadowFoxx has been a good member and goes beyond of what is expected of her. She helps each and every recruit through the recruiting process and let's them feel more welcome. She always hops into a party with us if we ever have a question about something even though she doesn't have to. She also is very involved in setting up tournaments and also works in productions. She has left a very good impression on me as well as others by inspiring them to join different departments within EO. She also gets a lot of people to be active in the forums as well as our discord. In our squad she coordinates with people and make sure we have a set schedule for the week including game nights, workshops, and meetings. Even when our squad hit some rough edges she stepped up to the plate and had us involved in a lot of things including the recent spring break event. She really deserves this award for the amount of leadership she has shown for our squad as well as our division I wouldn't nominate anyone else as she truly deserves it.

I've seen ShadowFoxx help out countless members during her time in KSI. I mean, hey, she got member of the year for a reason, right? She's literally known throughout all of KSI as a helpful person that can be relied upon to give good advice or have questions brought to. She always deals with people nicely, and tries to find ways to assist them if they are struggling with something, as she recognises that all people learn differently. I see her constantly trying to give 110% for her squad, and she is still always available to help with T&E events when a host drops or an extra is needed. I've even seen her regularly doing things for her squad from her phone while she is at work, as if she is needed for something, she generally won't hesitate to do anything she can.

I have known shadow for some time now and she's one of the very few people who go above and beyond forher squad or members. I had the pleasure of working along side her when she was in DM where she was the gen of savage. I have always seen her do the most that she can when it comes to helping out, wether it's GT changes for members or buying games for people as gifts or as a thank you. She's always available and willing to help out other's no matter how or when. She always gives 110% and nothing less and her work ethic is truly something to behold. Whenever somebody has a question or concern she goes out of her way to help out or give advice without a second thought. Her potential is limitless and as she continues to move forward she will do great things in this community. 

She is an absolute overachiever and she takes her officer duties serious she has done a fantastic job over helping our newest squad in EO grow and run smoothly. She is pure and puts her heart into all her members never leaving anyone behind. She is what nany members call there mother because she takes care of them all.