Truecifer

So You Think You Can Write: Your Own Division

45 posts in this topic

I would call my Division Blissful Knights. Squads would be called Twisted, Goddess, Wicked, and Glitter. All themed off WWE's Alexa Bliss. 

Gametypes:

Twisted: Call of Duty

Wicked: Overwatch 

Glitter: PUBG & Fortnite

Goddess: Destiny 2

Alexa Bliss would be running the Division, just like the one she runs in WWE. Need I say more. :ahappy:

Awards

My dream division would be called Augmented Reality and the division would play games in which they could interact with each other virtually. It would like the movie player #2 where we would be able to go swimming, drink, play sports and other events virtually. Some squad names would be Consensual Hallucination, Virtual Vision, and Time Lapse. The Leaders that I would like to include in my endeavor would be KSI Trendies 7 to be the voice of reason, KSI UNB0RN 7 to be the iron fist, KSI Kalakoi 77 to be the brains and KSI Veriitas 7 to be the Court Jester.

Awards

Division Name: Blooming Rage 

Squads:

Aconite

Begonia 

Cyclamen

Magnolia 

Vervain 

Amaranth

Leadership:

Within Blooming Rage would be some highly inspirational leaders. KSI True 77, KSI Guyy 77, KSI Joe 7, KSI W1CKED 7, and others who’ve worked hard. There are a lot of inspirational leaders within KSI today, however it is hard to choose whom I would have within my squad. Each division has a different vibe, and way of doing things. Due to this, leadership would vary. 

The four leaders I’ve mentioned above are amazing individuals who I would trust my division to. They are strong individuals who also work well in teams and truly inspired those around them. This would guide Blooming Rage into a direction of success. 

Games:

Halo 4&5

PUBG-Fortnite 

SMITE

CoD 

About:

Why Blooming Rage you may wonder? Every time I think of Blooming I think of something new and something growing, like my beautiful garden at home. Gardening has always been a hobby of mine, and watching things bloom is particularly interesting. Now why have I connected this to Rage? Rage is an interesting feeling we’ve all experienced at some point in life, and is particularly common in the gaming world. Not all things in life are butterflies, flowers, and rainbows, which is why I’ve added this slightly counteracting explanation. Life is confusing so what better way to show it? 

My squad names are all names of interesting flowers, some of which have had a bit of a bad reputation. 

When one thinks of a flower they particularly think of the good, but their can be bad ones too. On top of that their are flowers that have a good aspect but are judged by other factors. 

Blooming Rage is full of contrast between good and bad. Because like life, we all have our ups and downs. Running a perfectly successful division is  unreal. 

So, with that, I have created a realistic division. One that is full of life, hard work, dedication, and love.  Blooming Rage is also full of mystery, curiosity, and challenge. Like a flower growing in the desert, it isn’t impossible, just takes some time. 

So are you willing to take a journey? To take your leadership, friendship, and individual skills and let them bloom? Then this division is for you.

Awards

My division would be named Avid Mentality (AM).

Squad names would be: Sense, Intellect, Outlook, Wit

AM would be based around CoD, PUBG, R6S, Destiny 2, but isn't limited to just those. Squads would intermingle, often playing games outside of AM’s game type.

Leaders within this division would work together to shape the division into something amazing. Even though there would be a primary leader (i.e. Div Lead or Co-Div), all of the 7s would collaborate to make decisions, often bringing in the GENs to hear their input before finalizing anything.

KSI Gambit 7 would be the director. There are a bunch of other amazing leaders that I have met throughout my time here in KSI that I think would be great at running this division: KSI Blood 7, KSI Gruntier 7, KSI Soap 7, KSI Jessii 77, KSI The Joker 7, KSI xZIEIROx, KSI Gods, KSI K146 HAVOC, KSI The Hero.

Awards

I would call the division Deisel’s World. Ram Runner, Charger, and Dodge Demon. The games would be GAT V, All of the Forza games, and Need for speed pay back. The leaders that I would want to help me run my division are KSI Legion, KSI Anti Legion, KSI Cherry 7, and KSI Princess24.

Awards

Cruel Intentions would be the name of my dream division. The squad names would be Thunder, Golden, Riot, and Critical. We would be a Minecraft ,Fortnight, GTA V and BO2 division. KSI Kalakoi 77, KSI Cherry 7,  KSI Brunan 7, and KSI Statue would be the dream team. My one rule is that nV Washington cannot be a part of it lol 

MY DIVISION NAME WOULD BE HARMONIC DESTRUCTION

MY SQUAD WOULD BE VANQUISH 

MY SQUAD GAME TYPES WOULD BE CoD, Smite, RAINBOW 6 SIEGE, DESTINY 2 

LET ME SEE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE  THESE PEOPLE LEAD KSI WORM 77 , KSI GWOOD 77 , KSI Mystique 77 , KSI DC Sniper 77, KSI KALAKOI 77, KSI WASHINGTON , KSI ANTI LEGION , KSI Ms.Legion, KSI Cherry 7, KSI PANTSIR 7

I love you all ....hopefully this will doi..lol

Awards

Division Name: Calculated Savages  

Squad Names: Massacre, Shadow, Brutality, and Infinite

Game types: Rocket League, Fortnight, The Crew 2, and Runescape

Leaders: KSI Silence 7, KSI UNB0RN 7, KSI Ayeloves 7 and KSI Legion

Awards

Division  name Rising Chaos (RC) 

Squad name: Nexus, Bigred, Atomic, Havoc

Game type : Smite, Bo3, R6s, Fortnite, Destiny2, Bo1, WW2

Leaders: KSI Legion,  KSI Anti Legion,  KSIxSUICIDEBOYx, KSI Cherry 7, KSI Velocity69, KSIxBlackout117, KSI Excalibur, KSI BadFoxx, KSIAngelofDeath

Awards

DIvision name : Remote Wall

Squad names: 

Brick

Click

Block

Mute

Game type: Minecraft

Leaders: KSI Cherry 7, KSI xHawkx 7, KSI Rogue, KSI GAMBlT, KSI Wittyhawk

Awards

Animal Den

Squads:
Midnight

Warrior

Terror

Fear

Mercy

Katana

Destruction

Bonsai

Director: @KSIxPapi77

Division Leader: @KSI ShadowFoxx

Co Division leader: @KSI BooyahMonk

Founder: @KSI Igan o7

Co-Founders:

@KSI BadKitty 7

@KSI Jessii 77

@KSI Hawaiian Wolf

Gens:

@KSI Torra

@KSI Sinz

@KSI Redbeard

@KSI Ferocity

@Drakee

@KSI Galvanize 7

@KSI SHOT ME

@Kaos Reeper
Game types: 

Halo 5

Overwatch

Rainbox Six Seige

Ghost Recon Wildlands

WW2

Basically, we would play a variety of games but Halo would be our main. Maybe it would band people together considering I think it would run very smoothly with the staff I provided. Each squad be organized by all of them requiring a spreadsheet to keep count of their members and we would also host plenty of joint game nights to make recruits feel welcome. We will also host competitions on every aspect such as recruiting and certain game nights for xbox gift card codes just so all of our members stay active and the top officers of each squad would receive gift cards as well. We would take the few elite people to go an enter in esport tournaments. Also, all officers will be trained in all forum award related workshops. It might be a little bit of a stretch but I think it would be cool to have a division on that. 

Awards

Division name: Rogue Knights

Squads: Rebellion, Paladin, Griffith, Blackheart.

Game type: Open

Leaders: KSI Cherry 7, KSI Kalakoi 77, KSI xHAWKx7, KSI T1GER, KSI GAMBlT

Awards

I would call my Division  Phenonmal Demons sqauds I would have. Zombie Spirit, Fire

Zombie : Call Of Duty

Spirit : GTA  V And Call of duty

Fire :Minecraft ,Six siege , pubg and Call of duty more likely open for all 

Gen: KSI FrostieJr  KSI Cape KSI BANE

Co founder KSI Cherry KSI ZombieSlaya 

Awards

Div

Hell SQUAD

Squads

Acolyte

Diablo

Savage

Death

Director KSI Badkitty 7

Div leader KSI Shadowfoxx

Co div leader

Founder KSI Lucifer XX

Co-Fos 

KSI Sinz

KSI Igan o7

KSI Hawaiian Wolf

Gen

KSI HARAMBAE

KSI Hybridman

KSI God Zeus

KSI FireHeart 7

Games

Halo 5

PUBG

Destiny 2

COD WW2

Edited by KSI_Lucifer_XX

Division: IS (Immortal Saviors)

Squads:  Leviathan, Beelzebub, Jezebel,  Azazel

^                  ^                  ^             ^

Sinz       Booyah      Karisaur   Shadowfox 

Director: @KSI GrimShot 77

Div Leader: @Scarface 77

Co-Div Leader: @That Guyy

Founder: @KSIxPapi77

Co-Founders: @KSI MoonRev @KSI Astral  @KSI Jessii 77

Gens: @KSI Sinz @KSI Karisaur @KSI BooyahMonk @KSI ShadowFoxx

Game Types: MOBA's , Team Shooters, Jackbox

Our man function is to excel at everything and help others make the right decision. And just to game and either get better together or just have as usual .

Awards

Division: SD (Shadow Demons)

Squads/gametypes:
Abaddon - Halo/R6
Savage - R6/Monster Hunters
Beelzebub - R6/PUBG
Shax - Smite/R6

Leaders:
Took Fuzzy's spot: @KSI ShadowFoxx
Director: @KSIxPapi77
Div Leader: @KSI BadKitty 7
Co-Div: @KSI Igan o7
Founder: @KSI BooyahMonk
Co-Fo: @KSI Hawaiian Wolf, @KSI Torra
Gen: @KSI Lucifer XX, @KSI Sinz, @KSI God Zeus, @Drakee

Awards

Div

Hell SQUAD

Squads

Acolyte

Diablo

Savage

Death

Director KSI Badkitty 7

Div leader KSI Shadowfoxx

Co div leader

Founder KSI Lucifer XX

Co-Fos 

KSI Sinz

KSI Igan o7

KSI Hawaiian Wolf

Gen

KSI HARAMBAE

KSI Hybridman

KSI God Zeus

KSI FireHeart 7

Games

Halo 5

PUBG

Destiny 2

COD WW2

My division would be called, "Wasted Time"

Squad Names,

Level Up 

Weekly Reset

Game Night 

My Day Off 

Almost Done 

im sure you guy can think of more.

leader's will be based on gamer score, this will keep people active. 

Game type would have to be open.

Awards