Member Assistance - KSI Guyy 77

Scarface 77

Gamertag: KSI Guyy 77

Link to forum account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-that-guyy-you-hate/

Award: Member Assistance

Reasons: This guy has literally taught me everything thats is KSI. As my mentor and recruiter. He taught me how to recruit, train, promote, rank structure and how to move up as well as how to handle workshops and meetings etc. 

He has answered many questions I had personally about our KSI C.O.C. in workshops and one on one about certain rules and what is expected in KSI.

after i stepped down i was a sgt in guyys squad. from the second i decided to begin going back up the ranks guyy did nothing but challenge me to be better. He made me a better officer and a better person as a whole. I was able to approach guyy with any concerns i had with the squad and he listened to every word i said. He would go out and help me recurit.I wanted to host a tournament and guyy was the first person to step up and volunteer his services to help me. Guyy would also speak to me on a much more personal level as i was going thru things in my personal life. I can actually say if it wasnt for guyy i would of left KSI a lonog time ago.    

Guyy has helped me out by answering my questions and encouraging me to pursue me to become an officer.  I don't think I'd be able to do much in KSI if he hadn't encouraged me. 

Awards