KSI Penehoff

Share a bit of my Knowledge

7 posts in this topic

I know I am knew here but I came from a very very very large clan that was very organized and structured ( xAx ). I see that you guys have a ton of potential. If you guys want me to I can share some info I know that had made xAx  5000 member strong. I was an admin and ace recruiter with xAx for over a year and a half.

Please do share, we have been above 6 and even 10k at times, our focus ontop of steady growth is much more on activity then anything else. but all knowledge is accepted if available 

Also the Website is a bit cluttered at the moment, we will be redoing a great portion of it and updating/upgrading in the up coming months. But the focus now is on spirit week

Also what division are you in?

Awards

I think one thing that should be fixed on the forums is away to make it easier to find members like a member search option. I been having difficulties finding members that make accounts on the forums after being recruited. Also I think more details should be given when your looking at what certain awards are such as which ones could be self nominated which ones cant

Another member and I are hosting a forums activity tournament for our squad to get people more active on the forums but if they don't send us a link I can't find the members

Awards

On 7/6/2018 at 0:57 PM, KSIdontask said:

Hi Trixie

Hey dontask! :1_grinning:

Awards