KSI Gary 7 Silver Outstanding Lvl 2

Bane 7

Name: KSI Gary 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Gary 7
Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Lvl 2
Reason-/-Evidence: Gary goes above and beyond the duties of his current rank. In DW he is the division leader, he is over the best division in participation. Gary is a great guy to come to for advice or any questions. He truly cares about his division. Outside of clan ops, he is Head of the Productions team which he does an outstanding job in. He makes sure all streams are scheduled and done in time. On big events like Spring break he stays up till it’s 1:00 am or 2:00 am (his time zone) to make sure all the Productions streamers are activated and on the clan ops level to make sure everything is going as planned. Living on a different time zone definitely messes up his sleep, but he pulls through because He cares for the community and wants it to be the best it can be! Gary deserves this award. 

I'll witness.

Gary has lead DW, formerly LW merged with DR, into a great thriving division.

Gary became the leader of LW at a time when it wwas in a bad shape, but he kept it stable through to the time it was merged with DR, which was a completely dying division.

Since than his members has grown drastically. His trained and competent officers has grown drastically. The Unity and member retention are at an all time high due to his leadership.

Obviously it is not him, but he is a major key. 

DW is a heavy competitor in the divisiosal cup, due to his leadership in ensuring competency, activity, and always promoting the forums and department ops.

He has trained and put together a dream team of divisional and squad leadership.

• Chief Operating Officer

I can witness this as well Gary goes above an beyond for the division he’s always been there for me ever since I rejoined. He is one of the many who has retaught me how to be a great leader and better myself as a whole. If it wasn’t for someone like Gary I’d probably still be a CPL or possibly a SGT. Honestly in my opinion @KSI Gary 7 is the definition of outstanding service he is always there to give great advice or to just share knowledge with anybody who wants to learn.

I can witness for gary being an outstanding leader within his divisional position and dept rank. He goes above and beyond within his dept, really setting the standard on what it is to run productions. The amount of streaming that takes place and shows that are produced are more then ever in KSI's history. The quality of which they are made has been top notch to our abilities during his reign. 

His Divisional status has been one for the record books, Gary was thrown to the wolves quite along time ago running LW. In that time he has tried, failed tried again and succeeded, for it does not matter how many times you fall, only how many times you stand back up. He has been the Mentee to many and the mentor to more. DW is now one of the most active divisions and strongest 7 staff. KSI is benefited by having bad boy bill as one of our top leaders. He will be progressing through the ranks in one area or another for the foreseeable future

I can be a witness to this. KSI Gary 7 is what a outstanding leader looks like in KSI. I've said it once and I will say it again, ever since I came into KSI he has been that one member I have always looked up to as the example of a KSI leader. He has the never give up attitude and is always looking out for what is best for our division. If anybody breaks the Code of Conduct in any way, Look out because he is going to say his piece about it. Any questions anybody has he finds to answer. He has come way since I joined KSI back in 2016 and I see him as a director in 5 months.

Everything that he has tried to accomplish in KSI he has done with great results. Productions is a great example of this. A department that needed help and he exceeded everyone's exceptions. He does all this while working a normal 9-5 job. He is also a loving husband and Father. Hats off to you Gary. Thank you for all you do here in KSI Sir and I cant wait to see what your next move is going to be.

KSI Gary 7 is an outstanding member of this community, and as his peer I have seen much of what he has done, accomplished and gone through to do so.

With his clan ops experience so far Gary has had an uphill battle from the start. When LW Went through its troubles all the them months ago, Gary was the only person who stuck to the guys and tried to persevere, while his peers abandoned him and the division.

He would stay up until all hours, 5/6/7 am just to ensure his guys were having a good time and that no issues were occurring. He was n the midst of restructuring his division when DR Merged into LW making DW, so he had to redo his structure and start from scratch.

This is more than enough strife to make a person up and walk away, however Gary has not once looked at walking away.

Looking forwards, and it is evident on both divisional numbers and in the division participation charts, DW is now one of the most active divisions in the community, both in community events and in the KSI Departments, which leads me to Garys next outstanding service record.

Productions.

Gary has once again taken this department by the horns, when the more prominent players in the department faded away he was unafraid to take the reigns and and make it his own. He was while doing this fighting the good fight in LW/ DW at the same time, so to balance running, restructuring and revamping a department and dealing with clan ops pressures is a phenomenal feat and one that needs to be recognised as not an easy one.

Gary has expanded the KSI Productions team beyond montage competitions and the occasional weekly stream, to a consistent and constant team where almost everything is happening. He was a vital part (with Skarzx) in utilising the calendar and ensuring his team is signed up in advance to stream, and to get events streamed as well.

To sum this up - @KSI Gary 7 is an outstanding member of this community one that with time will be recognised by more than just his peers.

Thank you for all your efforts, and this is likely not the last outstanding nomination you will see from this fellow.

Gary is always striving for excellence within the community, Since Gary came back from his internet troubles, he has built himself a stable 7 staff & a very good foundation to his division. Gary is always setting goals for the for himself & everyone under him to achieve. I know it's a whole essay but Gary has worked harder then ever & deserves this award! 

I an here to witness for KSI Gerald 7

Since roughly November I've worked with Gary during the DW project merge and ever since meeting Gary it's been quite the experience. He's one of very few who survived the GCM aftermath of LW and because of that experience he learned exactly how to NOT run a division. I was able to work with Gary exclusively as his Director and through many trials & tribulations the division wouldn't have been able to persevere without his presence. He was able to take a very simple set of teachings I gave him and implement them into a division, whilst putting his own custom Gary spin on things which make DW what it is. The standards of the division remain high because his personal standards do as well.

As far as productions goes, it's one of the most active departments in KSI in regards to its coordination. He and Skarz lead a team of highly capable productions members who's coordination has vastly improved from prior formats. 

Gary is always striving for excellence within the community and his division. He has built himself a stable 7 staff & a very good foundation to his division. Gary is always pushing his fellow officers in his division Forward and set high end goals so he can challenge everyone in DW. He's always look to make sure everyone is happy and having fun in DW. If u needed someone to talk to u could go to Gary and he will listen to you and give you some advice.

When we talk about outstanding service we’re talking about those who go above and beyond what is required and this is what KSI Gary 7 does on a daily basis. Division leaders are expected to be patient, make tough decisions, be a role model for their division, uphold the code of conduct, be professional, exhibit positivity, being active with the div, and in general being a leader to all in the division, well Gary easily does all of that. So what does he do that’s outstanding? He has been the binding factor for this division since its birth from the merger of LW & DR, staying up late into the late hours of the night to deal with any issues that may arise. He has put his blood, sweat, and tears (many tears) into making sure this division keeps running smooth, and more importantly excelling. Divine Warriors as blown up since the turn of the year, growing almost +80 plus members, skyrocketing in Activity, and taking KSI by storm. All of this has been under the leadership and hard work of Gary. I have worked with many divisions in my time in KSI, and quite a few leaders, and Gary is the perfect role model of what I would hope for from every leader in KSI. He has built this division into a powerhouse, making sure to work with all other leaders to cultivate success around every corner. Simply put, Gary’s career is outstanding service.

Gary is a outstanding Leader, he has proven time and time again to go above and beyond the normal call of duty within the community! 
When everyone walked away from LW and left him here, he stayed and kept at it! he had to remake the division into the legendary standard it once had, Now there's DW, He has taken it with his persistence and made into a amazing division with his leadership running it.

Gary has also made Productions a very active department within KSI, It now has a very prominent Staff and streams everyday for the Calendar.  It has members in all the divisions which was one of the goals that the productions team was gunning for! Everyday he got on to do Productions activities, all while leading a division that wasnt doing so hot. 

Gary has improved many different areas of KSI, comes on every single day to give 110% to the community and its efforts, Gary is quite the oustanding member and leader within the division and the community.  He is one of many members who go above and beyond the normal call of duty! 
Summed up, i believe that Gary deserves this award!