Outstanding Service LV2 for KSI True 7

xKami

Name: KSI True 7
Link to Forums Account: @Truecifer
Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Lvl 2
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI True 7 deserves this award for her continuous hard work from the past to the present. When I first came into KSI I was on the history team and the experience with her is one I will never forget. She was always there to answer any questions that her members had and give them ways to improve with good criticism. True always drove me to the top of my game and made me a better leader by doing so. She pushes forums actively by running the News Team and events for everybody in Ksi to Participate in with SYTYCW. She always has a open mind for new ideas that can be implemented into KSI and in result provides outstanding member retention throughout the community. True has great knowledge of the community and is not afraid to share it with anybody that is seeking to better themselves in the community. This is what a Mentor is bulit of and I have Claimed her as mine. Keep up the greet work and we all know epic things are about to happen in News.

I was there the day True Joined KSI, she was recruited into my squad. So fresh faced and ready to lead. I watched her grow through the ranks as I was promoted and she really impressed me with her passion. I left KSI for years, returning I was surprised to see a familiar face. 

True is now a respected 7 in KSI and I witness her wisdom and knowledge are outstanding. She was there to train me into the News team. Quickly as I started to meet others in the community I realized how much people respect her, how much I respect her. 

True is always there to answer a question. No longer Fresh faced but, a Truely strong leader! She comes to the table with passion and devotion and continues to bring fresh and innovative ideas to this community. 

I can say i witnessed back in the day true be a very dedicated officer to her squad back in DM and be helpful to her squad. As for News team it seems she has greatly improved it with bringing things like the SYTYCW and the memeber spotlights and boosting activity with those aswell as the growth of the history team to its current standing of greatness

True is amazing. She is punny, a good friend, and an even better person. She has amazing ethics and cares for everyone. But overall she is hardworking. In both clan and department ops True is a league all her own. She gets stuff done, and goes above and beyond to meet the needs she is addressing. I haven't known her long, not longer than 6 months, and she is already clearly one of the most amazing and intelligent female leaders I have ever met. She leads by example, and that example is extraordinary. She is a queen and I am honored to know her and call her a friend.

Facts, where shall I begin? True is not only an amazing friend but is one of the greatest leaders within this community. No bias included. This year has been a bit all over the place, but True has stuck true to herself and those around her and has pulled through all of the crap. She is a true inspiration to our news and history team, and has been since she joined. 

I am going to start out with the technical stuff. True has helped grow and expand the history and news team, that is obvious to the eye of everyone. The news team last year was hanging on by a thread, and with her help and guidance, as well as her never stopping despit the odds of everything, the team has become one of the best teams within this community. We have members from every division eager to join, and without her we wouldn’t be able to pull off as much as we have. 

There are multiple aspects within the News team that True has gone above and beyond in. She has made guidebooks for our team members, and has helped even if she is busy.  True has also helped contribute a lot to the activity on the forums with our SYTYCW, which has burst into life these past couple of months. 

Not only has she excelled in the department area of KSI, but also from the Clan Ops side of things. I am not personally within her division or squad, but I have observed and heard great things from those who work with her. She is strong, independent, and pushes others to try there best. 

Recently, I was in a party as she promoted one of the members within the squad. It was truly fascinating. Being in this community for 4 years now, I’ve never seen someone so passionate and eager to helping members become knowledgeable about KSI. 

She is friendly, and she can be blunt. However that does not stop her from doing what needs to be done and so much more. 

She he is beyond deserving of this award, and I think we all know this. She can be a chicken nugget sometimes, but we all have been there, so...

i could write a book on how much True has done this past year and it’s absolutely blow your mind. She is great in all aspects of leadership and continue to challenge herself and others. 

Her actions are factual evidence of how much she cares, works, and influences those around her within this community. I am extremely proud of her and how far she has come and accomplished 

Since i first met true she has always been a hardworking individual. She always makes time for those around her. Over the course of the past few years she has taught me what it means to be a hardworking and dedicated member. I became the leader i am today through all the different things she has to offer to teach. I have seen her bring forth so many different ideas to help this community out. Not only has she been a great mentor to me but she is also a truly great friend (see what i did there lol). True is one of the most eager members i have ever seen in this community. She is more then deserving of this award. 

True is one of the most inspirationals leader and person I have ever been lucky enough to have crossed paths with. The structure that is the News/History team is hands down one of the best I've seen it is run smoothly and efficiently.
For anyone who understands how any article publishing system works, understand that this team operates with no deadlines and a minimum of one article a month! Those are insane standards to operate a team on and somehow she does it flawlessly without breaking stride nor her confidence ever faulting. Her feedback on articles has formed me into so much more as a writer, a credit to this community and to the team. A credit to my success and all future success.

Above and beyond all what stands out to me most about True, is her dedication to this community. You can set her back in any form but her ability to rise to the cause and continue her dedication is outstanding. KSI comes with many daily frustrations especially in any seat of leadership no matter the area or title. The testimony of a good leader is the ability to persevere through these frustrations with level head. True far exceeds these expectations. Since recently taking her into EO to further invest herself into this community she has done nothing but surpass expectation.
Not to mention the many areas of KSI in which I think she has made a very notable presence in:

AAP
News
History 
Join Mod
Performance Operations 
KSIglobal.org 
Senior Leadership
Demonic Mayhem
Explosive Outlaws
Lead Class
Forums Moderator

Graceful and confident at every turn.
Truly Inspiring  to a current leader within KSI.

Running the News & History Team to its fullest potential 
Knows all the ins and outs to writing.
Is always willing to go that extra mile to share and expand all News & History team members writing ability.
A mentor and a friend to many in KSI.

True is a mentor and a friend she is someone I look up to and some I can look across to when things get difficult around here. True's name is know throughout this community with major influences with all. Her time in EO if it ever does come to an end will never be forgotten. Everyone she meets is touched in some form or another her presences and knowledge is shared by all and quite frankly I believe she has become a token of this community.

I'll witness. 

True has always been heavily involved in this community, but it's only recently that I've gotten to know her. Initially PO adapted some of her guides that were written in the past for community wide use. Now she is a member of the Community Development Committee and is helping to create the materials that will be used by future members and leaders of KSI. She has been dedicated to this process and is truly ensuring that anything produced is of the highest quality possible. She's always looking for new ways to be involved and contribute to the betterment of our collective future. I have no doubt that she will continue to do so as she finds new ways to be involved and contribute. 

I joined KSI back in 2014 and somehow only met True this past March when I joined the News Team. I don't have a boat-load of stories to tell about her like the other people in this thread. Maybe one day I will. For now, I CAN say that True is amazing person. ("Amazing" is such an over-used adjective and there are very few people who deserve it. I think this girl definitely does.)

True's impact on the KSI community is widespread. Somehow she continues to positively influence a crazy amount of members and STILL funnel her energy into running a Department. The News & History Team wouldn't be the same without her leadership. She's to-the-point, fair, resourceful and always there when you need her. Her extreme dedication to her fellow members should be a roll model for all.

Since we always talk about quality over quantity as far as witnesses go I hope the aap will look at this post and all that I am about to say and consider the full depth of what true has done for this community.

True has been a very involved member of KSI since before I was even around. She has done many things but tobviously I can only attest to what I’ve seen and been here to witness, I will try to keep this as brief as possible but keep in mind it’s alot. 

I first met true when she took over DM after mighty, bandit, and bubbles left. DM was hit hard by those events and for awhile a lot of us thought DM was going to shut down. True did not have this attitude, and decided she was going to try to save DM. A goal in which she eventually accomplished. True did all of this almost by herself, obviously she had the help of wicked, but she had to mentor and train everyone below her to maintain the division. That feat in itself deserves OS lvl 2, but I’m not done yet. True also became a successful director and senior director and made a lot of important decisions that helped shape what we are now currently striving to achieve in clan ops today. She also took over news after impy was promoted and through tough times has still managed to make sure articles get posted and the site is being moderated. She also for a long time was a very active moderator reaching senior mod and being very influential on the forums. True has done a lot of this community and for her not to be eligible for OS lvl 2 means that 99% of the community isn’t eligible. She deserves this award for everything she has done and continues to do for KSI.