Nikki Cola

Questions tab in Departments Discord

5 posts in this topic

It would be very convenient if in the department Discord there was a tab where you could ask questions, and anyone from the other departments could answer. Great example:News is doing an article on Graphics and they need a bit of General information. They ask in the chat and @graphics and are able to get some information. This would be especially helpful for the News Department. 

Awards

1 hour ago, Nikki Cola said:

It would be very convenient if in the department Discord there was a tab where you could ask questions, and anyone from the other departments could answer. Great example:News is doing an article on Graphics and they need a bit of General information. They ask in the chat and @graphics and are able to get some information. This would be especially helpful for the News Department. 

True, this would save plenty of time

Awards

2 hours ago, Nikki Cola said:

@Scotland

Awards

Hi

Due to previously encountered issues with a common area in the dept. Discord I will not be doing this.

You have access to all members within the discord, and can see what groups they are all in.

If you have dept. specific questions you can message the (co) head of that department.

Overall I like where you are coming from however with past experiences with the discord I would prefer to keep it this way.

Awards

That makes a lot of sense. That's exactly what I did lol. 

Thank you for your time. 

Awards