KSI xKamikaze Bright idea nomination

PHIL0S0PHY

Name: KSI xKamikaze
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-ksi-xkamikaze/
Award-/-Achievement: Bright Idea
Reason-/-Evidence: This is his suggestion for what the Community section became.

For the Bright Idea Award, 

Any Idea Proposed by members that Are productive and used widely in KSI, (Does not need to be original, however any creditations must be shared Equally

From what i understand he is responsible for the Community Events Section as a whole correct? @PHIL0S0PHY To your knowledge or rather @KSI xKamikaze was this solely your idea or were there anyone who contributed to this idea?

14 minutes ago, KSI Skarzx 77 said:

For the Bright Idea Award, 

Any Idea Proposed by members that Are productive and used widely in KSI, (Does not need to be original, however any creditations must be shared Equally

From what i understand he is responsible for the Community Events Section as a whole correct? @PHIL0S0PHY To your knowledge or rather @KSI xKamikaze was this solely your idea or were there anyone who contributed to this idea?

According to my knowledge yes, it was his idea. It may have changed since it's first inception, but everything does.

The section on the forums use to be KSI Streams and after I put it into the Open door area it was turned into Community Events. The idea itself was my idea and if anybody else ever had the idea, I don’t know. But I did create LFG as well on discord which also bought a lot of the community together. It is no longer around at this time. If you have any other questions please let me know.

@impyyy is the one I believe that made it all happen on the forums.

As far as community events being a success is for everyone else to make the decision. I haven’t put myself up for the award for a reason. Reason being it is not being used KSI wide.

It was his idea, posted in the open door area. The credit for the idea should go to him.

I’ve talked to Kamikaze about this before. I believe it was a brilliant idea and a great asset to the community. However, I’m unsure of how active that area has been.

I think the squads and divisions that have not utilized it are missing out. Feel free to discuss as a team whether you believe that section meets the defined criteria.

If it were up to me, I’d award it, but the requirements listed vs. area activity make it a gray area.