KSI Shaolin 7 - bright idea (AWARDED)

KSI Paratroop 7

Name: KSI Shaolin 7 DR Co-Div

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...-ksi-shaolin-7/

Award-/-Achievement: bright idea, OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Reason-/-Evidence: This member has shaped the way a majority of our divisions recruit today especially in DR and also including DL LS DM GZ SH LB. He wrote the training/recruitment standard that all of these divisions use. and i believe this has earned him the bright idea award. nuff said lol

These standards created by Shaolin are an essential EVERY DAY tool used in DL.

Shaolin's contribution has helped immensely in streamlining the process of getting not only new recruits but new Sergeants and officers to understand both what is and will be expected of them.

Empowering them with this knowledge makes all the difference in their success.

It really isn't much of an idea but I would say it would work for Hot Topic for sure. These are the recruitment requirements for KSI and they was put together by him not a new idea.

This may be spam, but is the award for new idea or bright idea? It doesnt say in the definition of the award that a bright idea has to be a whole new thing to bring to the table. It says:

Bright Idea - * in aap system A KSI member Has an idea used that Improves KSI. (must actualy be used, and creditable proof provided)

I apologize for spam.

Id love to debate this with someone because this award i see is a toughy to get. Now you guys say you cant build off a current idea, but the award description does not say you cant. In fact, when people build off others ideas and create something it becomes something new. This is why there are multiple markets for anything. Its also why people become reverse engineers, so they can break down one thing, take from it and make something similar but better. if im wrong, hey ill stfu :)

It is meant to better ksi, so Hot Topic would be relevant if it met post requirements. Taking old ideas and adding to them do not make them new ideas. For example, we would not give this award to anyone that suggested a t-shirt line (even if it was used) and we wouldn't give this award to the weekend warfare people.

A old car with new paint is not a new car.

It is not an old car with paint. Read the document. It is a step by step method that can be quoted VERBATIM and is extremely different than telling people to read the code of conduct as a recruitment speech.

Take the time to read the document and understand what it does for a new member that may be nervous about recruiting and how to do it correctly. Maybe for you veterans it seems like old scratch, but to a member that has a lower amount of experience - it is a godsend. It is more than just a code of conduct. It is a defined way to explained it. It is a time saver for leaders as well.

It has spread throughout KSI because it is a better, more efficient, more productive, and NEW way to handle recruitment and that standard.

It may not be a "bright idea" for the old guys like us, but for the newer members and for the leaders that must lead them, it is certainly a bright idea.

it is the body of an old car, completely revamped within and designed for anyone from a child to an old person to drive safely. That is why it is a bright idea.

Before we go back and forth for another 5 pages lets have the AAP staff just define it for us as to what the bright idea award entails.

I was under the impression that its an award given to members who come up with new way or ideas to better KSI.

In this case wear Shaolin's manual for recruiting may not be new it still betters KSI. From what I have seen that is the standard of KSI recruiting since day 1 of KSI's inception as a gaming community hence why it isnt a new idea or standard. BUT it is and still does benifit our members.

<_< okay im about to slap people.

He wrote the God damm Recruiting Guide while in LS.

Trust me I should know i was only his God dam upper leader at the time.....

I wrote one, which he Then Saw my Faults on and worked on it

As far as im concerned.....people who want to bash on it can stfu.

he Will be Getting the Recognision for it.

and for the record.

He did Write the entirety of that Document and improve on it.

All creditations HAve gone to him every time its been used, even i disgarded the original wirtten by myself in favor of his.

<_< so kindly remove heads from anus.

Also becuase i can.

Post 1 nomination is edited thusly

to include,

Outstanding service.

The new idea was the approach, and taking a guideline and creating and implementing a new procedure. I am witnessing for this to be a bright idea, because it was, is, and will continue to be a new and innovative idea to the generalization of "recruiting in KSI".

The argument you all are indulging in is ludicrous to say the least.

And another witness saying, HELL YESSSS for outstanding service. I'm surprised he doesn't have it already. This man is one of the most influential, and motivational members KSI has.

hot topic, yes.

outstanding service, yes.

bright idea, (definition: A KSI Member has an idea used that improves KSI. (Must actually be used and creditable proof provided.)) based on the definition of the award, i'm saying no.

watching THREE members of the AAP either MISQUOTE or completely ignore the definitions next to awards is, to say the least, upsetting and quite shocking.

"Hot Topic - *

Make a topic on the forums that Became a Hot Topic

(this only applies to topics that are used to better KSI and is given out at the discretion of the AAP). Squad chats and Spam Threads Dont count."

"Bright Idea - *

A KSI member Has an idea used that Improves KSI. (must actualy be used, and creditable proof provided)"

I got THREE yes's for Hot Topic, which NONE of the guides ever achieved, because they are standards and are LOCKED to prevent other members from messing up.

I got THREE no's for Bright Idea, because it is claimed that the idea wasn't "New", which is NOT in the definition.

So, three of you are giving yes's on a failed meeting of criterea for an award, and no's on a NONEXISTANT criteria for an award... You are why I joined the AAP, just so you know.

The Idea is the method presented in the Guide. There was NOTHING like it when i wrote it. The method is used across a vast portion of the population of KSI and offers a set, effective method for members that did not exist before. Period. That is the Bright Idea that i was nominated for because it improved KSi and has done for since I created it almost a year ago.

Clearly, there are three members of the AAP that need to take a look through the requirements for awards before they EVER vote again.

The Idea is the method presented in the Guide. There was NOTHING like it when i wrote it. The method is used across a vast portion of the population of KSI and offers a set, effective method for members that did not exist before. Period. That is the Bright Idea that i was nominated for because it improved KSi and has done for since I created it almost a year ago.

Clearly, there are three members of the AAP that need to take a look through the requirements for awards before they EVER vote again.

<_< and this is why i Said he will be getting the awards....so once again, Heads Removed from Anus Please people...Otherwise this will be the fastest restaffing you will ever see. Drop the personal Digs..

What is the idea thats what I don't understand, He just put the current rank policy and recruitment policy into a single use topic. If this is the idea? Or did he create one of the two ?

Granted for this he deserves both outstanding and hot topic.