Performance Ops Bright Idea Mass Nomination

Hello Im Gandhi

Name: KSI Gambit 7

Forums Account: @KSI Gambit 7

Name: KSI BadKitty 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Name: KSI Breakfast 7

Link to Forums Account: @Breakfast

I’m going to largely copy what I posted for another nomination earlier, because the facts are basically the same. Performance Operations and the Community Education Project would not have been possible if it weren't for the work of several people, including Gambit, Kitty and Breakfast. Together they helped write and edit the rough drafts that became our current workshops, as well as helped structure the department, and find capable leaders to fill the positions we have. In addition to this they helped create various things such as the CAP leadership principles which can be found in the PO section, the Community Development Committee, and much more. His ideas are woven into many areas that now comprise the CEP. I received this award a while ago, but it's unfair to not credit the people who were equally as important, if not more important in the process. 

I was asked to create one thread for this. If I'm leaving out info it's not intentional. Every one of these members is more than deserving of this award.

5 hours ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

So this is just to credit those guys also for the idea?

Yeah. Credit where credit is due. Without them the idea never would have fully materialized. 

1 hour ago, KSI Gandhi 7 said:

Yeah. Credit where credit is due. Without them the idea never would have fully materialized. 

Okay cool. So the idea has already been awarded for bright idea, for the others nominated above - Staff vote please