Sign in to follow this  
I am FuzzyMeep™

Bmp's Blacklisting/Evidence

2 posts in this topic

Above are the videos that were captured of Rebel, Ynjn, tacticaljoker, DJ and Bumper and the reason the final three of that list are blacklisted 

The few images below are of BmP talking in chats regarding his plans for KSI. This is to paint a better picture for anyone who is being contacted by him while he poaches for TsB. This is all the information you need to know regarding why his blacklist was issued and why it was not in any way a BS blacklist

Screenshot_20180514-230610.png

Intent to poach

Screenshot_20180514-060620.png?width=293

This was posted because he is guilt tripping people into believing he did nothing wrong, as you can see in the videos he acted as an internet thug to boot someone offline who he didnt like

was not sure where to post this all, if any of your members are curious (this is mainly regarding ES) please feel free to quote this post, copy the post and post it in a PM

there are plenty more photos but no need to have a million here, simply put the person we all knew left and became an internet thug. this is why we are removing anyone talking to him as well as reminding people he is blacklisted and TSB is security risked 

Awards

My humble two cents:  After watching those three videos, I was shocked to the core (for both the bad and the good).  The bad:  TL:DR, on its face, it's painfully obvious by what's said/done.  The good:  Whoever made the conscious decision to record those conversations on Xbox Live - ensuring the party chat overlay was turned on and switching screens to show party membersI truly thank you.  Realizing the serious harm that would come about if the individuals in the videos remained unnoticed/unchecked, you made a decision and did the right thing.  If you're a KSI member, you obviously know the definition of integrity and your actions reflect great credit upon yourself.  We all owe you one!  

Fuzzy - Thanks for posting the above for members to allow for transparency from the highest levels of this community.  Much appreciated.   

Cheers.

Awards

Sign in to follow this