KSI NEGAN 7 Mentor Nom

KSI BLICKY 7

Gamertag: KSI NEGAN 7

Forums Link: @KSI NEGAN 7

Award: Mentor

Reason: I claim Negan as my mentor. Through out the year I have been KSI Negan has taken me a shown me the way to be a leader and helped me mold my leadership style. He has always been there anytime I needed a question answered or just talk about how I could do something better. He has also been one of the people i have looked up to ever since becoming an officer when he was my Gen and now here i am as a CoFo and im still striving to be as good a leader as he is.

I can claim negan as a mentor. Upon my return to the community negan welcomed me in with open arms and has assisted heavily in my process of re learning and becoming a leader again. He goes above and beyond for the members in his division and for me it has been no different and im very thankful for his Help.

I claim Negen as my mentor always willing to help out answer question in a way that you can understand. Games with males us feel he is always there for us even at 2 am. Staying on top of us molding us to become better leaders

Edited by KSI ROCKDOGG
Forgot to put something

I claim Negan as my mentor. Anytime I have a question about how to handle a situation Negan has been there to assist with coming up with a solution. Negan also participates in many of the divisions game nights, or just hangs out in a party making everyone feel welcome.

I claim negan as my mentor! He is always willing to answer questions and talk to his members and he comes to our game nights too showing us he's not too good to just hang out and he helps get us motivated too!