KSI Skychild Mentor Reward

KSI xSwayy

GamerTag: KSI Skychild

Reward: Mentor

Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42696-ksiskychild/

Evidence: He has helped me in every way Mentored me on the new stuff I needed to know As a CPT that way I wouldn’t have any trouble in the near future he’s shown me easier ways to get Recruits and how to Train people up.  And as a General he has Mentored and passed the Torch of Knowlesge to many members of KSI.... And I feel he deserves it Because he’s helped everyone in every squad ..

Edited by KSI IrishSaintz

GamerTag: KSI Skychild

Reward: Mentor

Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42696-ksiskychild/

Evidence: He has helped me in every way Mentored me on the new stuff I needed to know As a SSGT that way I wouldn’t have any trouble in the near future he’s shown me easier ways to get Recruits and how to Train people up.  

Awards

I claim KSI Skychild as my mentor

Sky has helped me since I joined as a Sgt with any questions I would have. He taught me how to recruit and do back ground checks and threw his teaching i have become more active in the community. Sky is always teaching me new things that I need to know for my new rank.

I Claim KSI Skychild as my mentor 

He trained me,promoted me,he helped me become an officer,he helped me run security checks after SOG Hydra 7 left and when J2H started poaching our members

I claim KSI Skychild as my mentor

He has helped me become an officer. He saw potential when I first started. He's tought me each rank I have had. I also feel that he helped me on how to do workshops and meeting

I claim KSI Skychild as my mentor.

He has helped me in every way Mentored me on how to become an officer and has never quit mentoring me I have been I KSI for 6 months.