Productions: What Would You Like to See?

Hello KSI :D . As a member and co-head of Productions , I am always looking for new ideas along with the productions staff to bring new and creative content to the KSI Twitch and YouTube page which is linked below:

Www.Twitch.tv/KSILive

www.Youtube.com/KSIGlobalGaming

But we always love the opinion of the viewers and members of this community so I would like to hear some ideas on what type of streams ideas you guys got hidden away . Whether it is a type of show filled with Interviews consisting of members in various leader positions or maybe a different way to play some of the games we all enjoy similar to "Strat Roulette" on R6 Siege. All responses will be sent to the productions team and who knows you might see your idea blossom into one amazing stream!!!!!

If you would like to join the productions team as well, applications are always opened ; Albeit check with KSI Skarzx 77 or KSI Gary 7 to make sure we are accepting members from your respective divisions . 

I would like to see an interview with KSI Widow7, because history will soon be splitting from News

I would like to see an interview with KSI Ghandi 7 and or KSI Havoc 7 about Performance Operations because it is gaining a lot of steam.

I'd like videos of Fuzzymeep explaining the origins of KSI.org

I'd like to see debates(friendly and supervised of course) on the channel, about how to split a Squad or Division, the differences of how to lead, and all such things.

I'd like an interview with KSI Rags on his thoughts on web ops, his plans, and such 

I'd like an interview with KSI Ace 7 and KSI Jessi to discuss KSI's plans for finances and marketing.

I'd like to see videos of conversations between Fuzzymeep(or other BoD) with other community leaders, such as leaders of XGN of DHG, or whatever (as long as we are on good terms with them)

• Tavie changed the title to Productions: What Would You Like to See?
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it would be great to stream gamenights from each division. Just to get a peek to hear and see them in action. Get to know each one just a little better. Maybe have a schedule ahead of time. 

1. The members who are shy and more socially awkward would get a chance to see what gamenights really are like and get to hear their squad and division  in action so it might be less scary for them to participate. ( I know, a gamer shy and socially awkward, no way).

2. It would also help when it comes time for competitions because those who often decide to stand on the sidelines, do it because they do not know what they might be up against. This way we actually see ahead of time that in every squad we are all just gamers wanting to have a good gaming experience. 

Just an idea. 

• Tavie pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KSI T1GER said:

I had a really fun time last night with the sevens vs members can we do that again or even every four weeks or six weeks

I’m glad to hear that you had fun in it. Me and the Happy Hour Panel plan to host 7s vs Members at least once every month. Thank you so much for your feedback. 

• 2 weeks later...