May Monthly Spotlight!

KSI Widow 7

Welcome to the Monthly Spotlight award nominations once again!!!

Here, you can nominate people you feel should be recognized for their work.

Remember, this program directly highlights only two categories; Member and 7.

Winners will be interviewed by the News/History team as a Member Spotlight.

Rules:

1. No favoritism should be posted.

ex. I like this person and they should get the award.

2. No self-nominations.

3. Always include your reasoning as to why this person deserves the award.

4. You must meet the minimum post count in order to be eligible to participate. (40 posts)

5. Include both of your nominations in the same post, do not post multiple times.

6. Please only make one nomination per category.

The breaking of any of these rules will lead to your nominations being disqualified.

Categories explanation:

Member - includes all members of KSI General rank or lower, any department member, and mini forums mods.

7 - includes all 7s in KSI, co-founder and higher, department heads, senior forums mods and admins.

Please follow the guideline below:

==========================

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account or @ mention -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Categories:

Link to forums account or @ mention -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze (1CPT - DW/SAMURAI)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI xKamikaze

Reasoning why they deserve this - Kamikazi is the hardest working member I know. He mentors everyone he can. He equips his lower officers with the tools and knowledge needed, and he is a master of member retention.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Havoc 7

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Havoc 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - He is the most down to earth and kind founder I know. He's an amazing leader, he takes hours of his day to let individual members know he cares. He works hard to ensure all officers and leaders in DW are equipped with tools and knowledge needed to be great.

KSI BOOGDADDY - 1LT Legend LS

@KSI BOOGDADDY

Reason: KSI BOOGDADDY has been an awesome role model for other Division Lieutenants this past month. He's always eager to learn and lead by example. His charismatic personality makes him very easy to talk to. I've witnessed him go out of his way to make time for new members. He's the first to include them in his squad's activities and make sure they feel at home in LS. BOOGDADDY has also been extremely supportive of his General and fellow officers. Keeping drama contained and "venting upwards" are just some of the leadership qualities he's exemplified. I'm eager to see how his KSI progresses.

KSI ODINN 7 - CoFounder LS

@KSI ODINN 7

Reason: Since his most recent promotion to CoFounder, KSI ODINN 7 has been working his butt off as a 7 in LS. He's been influential in all 4 squads here - always willing to support and advise whenever someone comes to him with an issue. Putting business before pleasure is something he's known for. As a Captain in one of LS's squads, I can personally vouch for ODINN's dedication to his fellow Division members. Whether it's orienting new recruits, advising officers within the Division or organizing teams for Spirit Week, you can always count on ODINN to make things fun and engaging. COMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Assassin0 (3LT- DM/Cruelty)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Assassin0

Reasoning why they deserve this - Words cannot express how glad I am to have this member within Cruelty. Since day one that he has been in KSI, he has gone above and beyond to help out. He games with all the members (new and old), strives to help make cruelty great again, and works with the other officers to get everything done. He is so humble and a pleasure to work with.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (Cofo- DM)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Joe 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I have never met a member so dedicated and passionate about KSI and for the division DM. He takes the extra mile and plus some to help all members, whether it be community related or even personal. He is definitely a role model to all members (even me). I know he will continue to help make DM into a greater Div with all of his knowledge and how much he cares about it.

Gratz u failed (CPL EO Volatile)
@Gratz U Failed
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gratz is an outstanding member. He goes above and beyond as a CPL in ensuring all myers are happy and satisfied in our squad. He plays with new members and teaches them how things are ran around here. For a member he is on top of things always attending meetings and gamenights. He is an amazing member and friend to everyone. He comes straight to officers when any issue occurs and makes sure to be kind and respectful to all members. He is fun and goofy when hanging out and serious and alerting when needed.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad):

KSI Skarzx 77 (Founder - EO)

Link: @Scarface 77

Reasoning why they deserve this: Skarzx is a leader. There isn't a soul alive that I know who can lead a party like him. Whether it's workshop or just talking and playing a game with the man, you will learn something. He is a mentor to many including myself. He helps the little guys even at the position he holds. I've seen him talk to SGTs & CPLs and pursuade them to be an officer. I'e seen him speak to SSGTs and help them out with any issues they have I know because when I was one he helped me out. He invited me to a party on the day of my first workshop he wanted to know a few things and after I was nervous so I asked if hew had tips on hosting and workshop. He told me not to stress it and to get the party silent and say what needed to be said. He influenced me as a young officer and helped me through and through. Today I'm proud to be a Gen that was taught be so many amazing people but forever Skarzx will be one of the best mentors and leaders I have ever come to know.

Edited by KSI_Ruby
Added a 7 nominee.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Yuna4321 SGT EO/Talon

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Yuna4321

Reasoning why they deserve this - He has given us so many ideas and he's a good sport and helps out new members with making friends and much more 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 Founder EO

Link to forums account or @ mention - @Scarface 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been a great influence on me and my members including new and old officers he can brighten up the room like 0-100 real quick

Member - 

Gamertag: KSI Ruby

Forums Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44806-ksi_ruby/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM4ODE0LCJpZF8yIjo3NzMzMjV9

Reason why they deserve this award:  This girl has been coming into her own more and more as a newly promoted General. While I wish she was given better circumstances when she got the squad such as having more officers but I had no reason to believe she would fail. Noone cares more for their members than her, I have watched her stick to her guts when it comes to promoting officers even if she could of been more lenient. She knows what she needs to succeed and has no fear grinding it out to get it. Expect her to have 2 7's in her name very soon!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI God Zeus (GEN – DM/DISCORD)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI God Zeus

Reasoning why they deserve this – “Bryan” as I know him deserves this award because of his exemplary performance as a newly-minted General.  I view Bryan as a type of coach who is always pushing his squad to do better and to be better - every. single. day.  Since our squad is without a Captain at the moment, Bryan is right there in the trenches with the rest of his officers recruiting, training, promoting, and making new members feel welcome.  Essentially, Bryan does the work of both a Captain and a General simultaneously, while continuing to keep our Division very well-informed of KSI-related items through his Marketing Department duties (timely and consistently posting detailed Marketing Department information with links in DM’s Discord Server). 

Bryan currently wears many hats, and he wears them all very, very well.  Bryan serves as a role model officer, both inspiring and instilling confidence in all who surround him.         

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI FluffyPup 7 (COFO – DM)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI FluffyPup 7

Reasoning why they deserve this – “Kyle” as I know him deserves this award not only because he is one of the most grounded, down-to-earth people I’ve met thus far in my entire time in KSI, but also because I can always count on Kyle for an honest, transparent answer to absolutely any question/concern I bring to him.  If an issue arises (no matter how large or small), Kyle handles said issue with both precision and candor. 

Furthermore, Kyle is extremely active as an everyday gamer, and I truly appreciate this.  He takes the opportunity to stream new games on Mixer, generate frequent posts on DM’s Discord server concerning gaming news/sales, and truly enjoys engaging other members in conversations about the gaming world.  Without pause (or without me even having to ask for his help), Kyle personally helped me through countless hours of Destiny 2 missions/side quests in the middle of the night.

Lastly, and to better serve our Division’s officers/aspiring officers, Kyle went far above and beyond by creating a dedicated Discord server entitled KSI:  EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.  By doing so, Kyle saved our officers countless hours by placing vital information in one easy-to-navigate area. He included dedicated channels for our Code of Conduct, Handbook, recruiting/training procedures, Division-wide rank structure (which is updated regularly), as well as forum links to roll-call, activity log, and Division notes. 

Gamertag - (Rank/ Divison/ Squad) : KSI Bender (General, Hellcat, Forced Induction)

Link to forums account: @Isnana ISK

Reason: Bender became General recently but has shown has been a great example of a leader, his encouragement got me out of my slump with everything going on and believes I can do anything in this division and has been showing me how to train properly and introduce me to some awesome people as well as helping me in some games so I can play with people more! 

Gamertag - (Rank/ Division) : KSI BLICKY 7 (Co Founder, Forced Induction)

Link to forums account: @KSI BLICKY 7

Reason: Blicky being a new 7 in FI has taken the liberty of helping out our 360 squad get more involved withthe General and has been getting on everyone's butts for our latest headhunters and pumping everyone up! He's stern but knows how to get the job done and it gets done very quick and efficantly. 

Use these formats:

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Havoc 7

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI xKamikaze

Awards

Gamertag: KSI xKamikaze General of Paladin DW

Link: @KSI xKamikaze

Reasoning: Kam is all over the place, he's always helping people inside the community, and always puts 110% into each part of the community. 

His old Squad Samurai has recently spilt after their hard work! He is a big part of DW and the way it works. Kamikaze is always helping in whatever ways he can, whether talking to members when their down, to giving advice with his large amount of knowledge!

Kamikaze has been going above and beyond for some time now, I think he deserves a light in the spotlight!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxNebula (General- DW/Hannibal)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @Nebula~

Reasoning why they deserve this - He has pushed me and encouraged me to make my way up through the ranks and to recruit. He also is one of the first to invite me to play a game.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gary 7 (Division Leader- DW/Hannibal)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Gary 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hops into parties and makes sure we enjoy our time in the game.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xShock 7 (SSGT - DW/Paladin)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI xShocK 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since coming back to KSI he has shown the dedication it  takes to move back up to be a officer. He brings a good sense of urgency to get his daily tasks done along with his goals for the week.  Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see your next move in KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (COFO - DW)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @xKing 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - King is always there for you ro answer any questions you have about KSI. He makes time to get all of his responsibilities as a co-founder done with his busy work schedule. He has organized many successful events for the divisions and I appreciate his diligence with the join section on the forums. Keep up the great work br.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ShadowFoxx(Gen - EO/Rogue)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI ShadowFoxx

Reasoning why they deserve this - ShadowFoxx has helped me become a great officer. Ever since I joined this squad she has continued to show her support to not only me but all of our members. She definitely keeps a positive environment in the community. She helped reshape our squad an got it off the ground. She's organized and definitely knows what she is doing. I couldn't nominate a better person.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxPapi(CO FO - EO/Rogue)

Link to forums account or @ mention -  @KSIxPapi77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Papi has been excellent in making sure officers are doing their jobs and make sure they are doing it efficiently and effectively. He was over 2 squads as Gen and doing his 7 duties at the same time. He makes sure everyone in this division feel welcome by joining parties of different squad never the same people. He also uses the open door policy well. I believe if any co-founder deserves it it's him.  

Gamertag (rank division /squad) KSI God Zeus (DM Discord) 

@KSI God Zeus

Reason why - He is always willing to help out members and encouraging them to join game nights. He is willing to assist anyone that needs it and spends ample time training people to be successful. He definitely goes above and beyond to make ksi successful. 

KSI FluffyPup7/CoFounder/DM

@KSI FluffyPup 7

This fella ... kind patient .. and hes always around . Ihavent been here long but ive been here long enough to know he works hard for us . I see him treated with respect by all that have been here any amount of time and im starting to see why .

KSI GOD ZEUS / General / Discord /DM

@KSI God Zeus

Man ... where to start . This guys been with me every step of the way on my journey here . From my recruitment to teaching me to recruit to my first time hosting game night . Pleasant and patient in demeanor and always available 

Hats off to him . 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AWOL (3LT - DM/Discord)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI AWOL

Awol is an outstanding member of DM and an excellent officer to Discord. He goes above and beyond for this squad and the members of the division. He is never one to shy away from responsibility and if somebody needs help with anything he is almost always the first one to come to their aid. His knowledge is vast and his commitment is second to none. I have seen him work his tail off  and succeed at whatever goal he puts for himself. Discord and DM would not be in the position that they are if we didn't have awol. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FluffyPup 7 (Co-Founder - DM)

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI FluffyPup 7

Reasoning why they deserve this award:

Kyle is honestly one ofthe hardest working members in all of KSI. His determination and can do attitude makes him an excellent leader for this community. He is always ready to deal with any situation or problem that arises. He is knowledgeable and always looks at every situation from every possible angle. His work ethic is unmatched and his passion for this community knows no bounds. You can always count on him for almost anything, from GT changes to buying games for members. His recent promotion to co-fo only makes it that much more credible as to why he deserves this award. Without him, DM would simply not be DM.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIHawaiianWolf 2nd LT - EO/ROGUE

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45747-ksi-hawaiian-wolf/

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSIHawaiianWolf was the only officer in my squad, as we all know its already hard to be an officer with the daily problems but being the only one? Most of us have never and hopefully will never experience that. Wolfie was promoted to 2nd LT on May 11th 2018 and in the next two days we lost our other two officers due to personal reasons, Wolfie never let our squad know what was going on so no one would panic instead he took the burden of every duty of each officer position and went full speed a head. Wolfie would go out find recruits which on top of all his other daily tasks he had for the squad still managed to be the divisions top recruiter with almost if any pending recruits, train all the new recruits in a timely manner as well and juggle learning how to do workshops which his gen pushes him to learn how to do and be comfortable with it. No matter how hard the task at hand I have never and I believe never will see him back down from a challenge. There for I don't think anyone deserves the spot light more then KSIHawaiianWolf  

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) 

KSIDntAskImAwfl  (SSGT- DM/Venom)

Link to forums account 

@KSIdontask

Reason they deserve this-

KSIDntAskImAwfl is the embodiment of what KSI should be. She is so welcoming and polite to everyone she meets. She is all over DM, hangs out with anyone who is willing. You will never meet a more warming member than her. She works to brighten everyone's day no matter how bad hers is going. No one deserves recognition more then her.

Link to forums account 

@KSIdontask

Don't ask is one of those people that gets along with anyone. She's always there giving a helping hand. Recently she joined the welcoming committee and she has excelled at it. She is one of the most friendly and inviting people you will ever meet. When there's no official business going on she's just a gamer like the rest of us but if something comes up she is 100% professional and helpful. She's also reached out on the forums and posted several uplifting posts. This woman is quite literally everywhere helping KSI be a better place I'm really glad to have her in DM.

Link to forums account 

@KSIdontask

Dontask Is a very valuable member to DM! She has come out of her shell and joined the welcoming comittee. She has helpes retain members, as well as spark interest in the newer members. In times of need she the job done while keeping everyone else in her mind. She is basically the mom of Venom keeping everyone happy as well ad active. She is an amazing member and i cant wait to see her move up in DM!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIsourpeaches7 Co-Founder, DL

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44751-ksisourpeaches7/ 

Reasoning why they deserve this - Peaches is one of the most dedicated members I have ever met during my time in KSI. While she stays busy with raising a child an going to school almost every day of the week, she is almost always readily available to tackle any issue that comes to light. She is always willing to lend a helping hand, along with always being there for anyone when they are going through a rough patch in life. She has gone above and beyond to help so many members with name changes, buying a game for them, or simply just listening when they need someone to talk to.