VeRiiTaS 7

KSI-Wide Discord Roles ideas and suggestions

7 posts in this topic

Hey VIPs, we need your help with giving suggestions on what you would like to see implemented in the KSI Discord Role and Server system! Feel free to comment down below any ideas and suggestions and even debate.

Awards

17 hours ago, VeRiiTaS 7 said:

Hey VIPs, we need your help with giving suggestions on what you would like to see implemented in the KSI Discord Role and Server system! Feel free to comment down below any ideas and suggestions and even debate.

What are your guys' vision for what this looks like? That would help out.

Awards

7 hours ago, KSI Gandhi 7 said:

What are your guys' vision for what this looks like? That would help out.

The only vision we have for the roles system is a system that is simple and efficient. That doesn't mean that any suggestion or idea not fitting that mold will be rejected, just what our baseline is.

Awards

Are you guys asking what new roles we could implement that could help?

Awards

20 hours ago, KSI GreendayFox said:

Are you guys asking what new roles we could implement that could help?

Roles, channels, bots literally anything.

Awards

https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=335397266997248000&scope=bot

This is a bot I made for KSI, used to push any updates from KSIGlobal.org, FaceBook, Twitter, Twitch, Mixer, YouTube into specified channels. It also has the ability to store information set by members in servers including birthdays, gamertags, and links to their forums account. Can also create custom links to specific forums pages that members can call easily (e.g. Weekend Warfare signups, So You Think You Can Write, PO Workshops, KSI Calendar, etc). I've put a lot of work into this bot and if you decide to use it then please give me any feedback on it, whether that be changes, improvements, new features, bugs. It is fairly easy to use and setup if you've used other Discord bots before.

I've also spent a long time tailoring the roles and channels for Wicked Destruction's Discord server to get everything working properly. This includes individual squad chats, individual squads officers chats, division-wide chats, 7's-only chats, generals chats, headhunters chats, and chats for all the different competitions for major KSI events so teams can communicate with each other easily. There are also increasing moderation permissions available to members as they progress through the ranks of KSI. I'd be happy to walk someone through everything that's going on with the WD server as well as help with setting up Discord servers for other KSI-related things.

Needless to say, I've spent a long time learning the ins and outs of Discord and such even before I created WDs server on May 1st, 2017.

Feel free to shoot me a friend request:
Kalakoi#0001
-Discord HypeSquad
-Discord Nitro since 5/24/2017

Awards