KSI Havoc 7 Outstanding Service Level 2

PHIL0S0PHY

Name: KSI Havoc 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Havoc 7
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 2
Reason-/-Evidence:

I'm honestly surprised he doesn't have this already, but if any deserves this award it's Havok, and here's why:

while the leader of DM he lead DM to being a great Division, due to his Leadership being foundational to DM, DM has created multiple leaders from DM! He has influenced DM so much that it is still great without him and it's still creating leaders. While it isn't all due to him, he definitely had an effect. His time as a director and senior was obviously outstanding enough for him to get the role of Chief Performance Officer, obviously getting a rank doesn't mean he deserves this award, but he obviously must have great work to get a board position

he was a CPO for a short time, but in this short time he created the basics and foundation of what Performance Operations is today

and on the subject of PO, he has been essential in it's creation and running since. Him, along side Ghandi, has made it where PO is doing what it was made to do, every Division, some more than others of course, are using the created Workshops and are using a unified education system.

During his in time T&E he was a great leader, he's the reason it kept going when no one else really wanted to do it. He increased the popularity of the events a lot at the time, and made it all a lot more organized. 

Ever since Havok has returned, he has, along side Gary, made DW into a thriving and very active Division. Due to his leadership DW is dominating the Divisional Cup, DW has grown from 100 to 230 in a very short time, and it now has 2 milestones, in a short time.

Havok has implemented a New Goals system in DW, where officers have to submit goals. He did this so that the officers and leaders are constantly growing and improving. It has worked too.

Havok is also in HR, Havok doesn't care who you are, he's willing to speak with and help you through your issues and does what he can to find help if he isn't fully himself. He guides so you're able to make the best decisions for yourself, when he's helping you he isn't concerned with your position Division, department, or whatever he's concerned with you individually. He is a great help when people require help from HR.

Havoc Has been one of the best leaders this community has come across, for a member who has been through the ranks form pvt to Bod member all with out a mark on his permanent record. He then had some major life events occur which took him out of the fold for a year and a half, A lot changed in that time but he came back full force, unretiring and coming back to the fold as a temp cofo, which eventually turned into a a per position and even a promotion. he is currently taking lead in PO. 2nd in command for DW and a leading example of what someone in KSI should be. 

I would argue that he should and does qualify for OS3, due to prior BoD positions and running dept's

WIth my personal experience with havoc i have always looked up to him and considered him one of my biggest mentors in KSI. I met havoc through head hunters and got to know him and see what type of person he was as a KSI member he was always open to helping people no matter what division they were in or rank they were and he is still like that to this day. Eventually i ended up in his division at one point under him and experienced how hands on he truly has always been he took me under his wing and showed me the ropes of being in his division and really guided and motivated me to becoming such a better KSI member and leader. Also when i was Co Head of Tournaments and Events havoc really stood out with his drive and dedication and ideas that it was refreshing to see. Some time later upon returning to the community he was head of T&E and i rejoined the department and was blown away by all the chsnges he made to it with getting events running smoothly on a schedule and efficiently it just showed his dedication and honestly has been an inspiration for me. With no doubt in my mind i feel this member deserves this award hands down as he has left a everlasting mark on this community its members and its future which he continues to help build in DW to this day

Havoc is one of the people I look up to most in the community, Havoc has been very inspiring to me and many.
From his short time here in DW, he sprung into action and has always made time for the members he recently met, whether talking to someone who needs help, or bringing people together via a game night with the division. No matter what hard ships he faces in his life he comes on and makes people happy.
He recently got Co-Head of PO, which is his 2nd time being Co-Head in a department, Gandhi and Havoc have made PO very important in providing knowledge and bringing up the future leaders of KSI.
While Havoc is also in HR, he is always willing to sit down with a member and talk to them, and help them when he can. Havoc also has helped train officers in DW, he truly cares about his members, He is always up for helping any squad in the division with their Officer Core.
Havoc has been a Leader that I aspire to be, This man is one of the best leaders I've met, and friends I could of known. 
I'm sure he has done many other leaders that could grant him OS in the past, I've only known him for the time he has be here in DW, Thank you for being here and helping the Community as a whole
@KSI Havoc 7

My first interaction with havoc was back in 2016 when I was a captain. He was hosting that nights Weekend Warfare and was going over the rules to myself and all of the other participants. After that nights weekend warfare was over and my team got destroyed, I remember having a conversation with Havoc about T&E. I had never been in a department at that time and was curious to know more. Havoc walked me through in detail what the department was about and even suggested I apply next time applications are up. Then, he vanished. But that always left a lasting impact on me, and it was the first time I had met someone so high up. (he was a Senior Director at the time.) From then on I made it a priority to join a department, and eventually joined T&E. Now as for when Havoc came back. At first, I was a little skeptical. Leaders always seem to be these almost Deity-like figures when you first meet them at that low of a rank and I had just become used to most of the past leaders being somewhat of a disappointment, Havoc is not one of those leaders. Ever since he was re-recruited, he has been nothing short of phenomenal in every sense of the word. He helped Gary with rebuilding DW, and has since become a very important part of clan ops in another way through HR. Havoc is a leader who has "it", its hard to describe the "it" factor but he has it. I'm looking forward to a long KSI road ahead with him, and I'm looking forward to what else he can do for DW in the future. 

I have known Havoc for a very long time in Xbox years! When my friend from a previous community told me I should join KSI, I was really unsure if I wanted to do this "clan thing" again. So I decided to stick around and game for a month and gather if I wanted to be a part of a community again. At the time Havoc was a LT in Lethal DM and was very inviting and encouraging. Havoc has a spark that he carries everywhere he goes. That spark lit a fire in me and got me involved in this community in which I ended up finally joining into Menace DM. 

My general was not around due to loss of internet, Havoc was that mentor for me, as I learned I came into a dying squad, he advised me. Havoc was the best mentor a person could ask for, he has always been inspirational, even before he grew up the ranks you could see that there was something special about him as a leader. He was born into it. He was much more shy back then(surprising I know!) but still he lead the pack and quickly rose to General of his squad. He continued to be my mentor and continued to advise me as I got to work reviving the squad as much as I could as a beginner in KSI. I got very lucky, Havoc was promoted to my Co-Founder and helped save my squad by merging us into his original squad and splitting us back out to make 2 stable squads. It worked! Both squads went on to do very well for a long time, even continuing on to a split. Everything influenced by the mind blowing presence that is KSI Havoc 7. 

He molded me into a Co-Founder and without him I would never have joined. I can't even count how many people have called him a mentor throughout the years. Too many to count. 

I left KSI and was gone for years, the one person who stuck in my mind was Havoc. I sent him a friend request and of course he worked his Havoc spell and convinced me to rejoin. He is still the  leader he was before, except better! I didn't actually think I would ever say that because it seems really impossible but, it is true. Talking to him years later he has grown and developed more as a person, more comfortable and confident but still, exudes that illusive flame that all leaders in KSI strive to keep alight. Always inspiring, always helpful, always there for his squads and for any member in need. 

As if that is not enough I have had the pleasure to work with Havoc as he was head of T&E back in 2014-2015, Havoc was a very active and friendly leader who was fair and innovative. He entrusted me to become Senior staff and worked closely with the team to keep us unified and all working as one force. 

Fast-forward to today, Havoc is very involved with PO, always open to new Ideas and always trying to innovative and enrich all of KSI through this department. He also works in HR, solving the tough issues that the majority of people don't know how to deal with, nor do they want to! Havoc however is a fearless leader, he is humble, he is well respected and deserves this award for these reasons. 

@KSI Havoc 7, leader, teacher, helper. He's had a huge impact on my short time here in KSI.

I got to 2nd LT with thoughts of stopping there, Havoc is the on who made me feel like I could go further and do well. He will push you to do better and help you when you feel like you can't.

He's a busy guy taking care of HR, PO, DW, and personal goals. Even though he has all that to do, he will still play some Fortnite with you.

Havoc does so much for this division and the people in it, it would be insane for him to not get this award. 

Sorry it's taken so long to add my two cents. Regardless of the quantity of people that post in this thread, I can only tell you about the quality of Havoc as a leader in this community.

A few months ago when Havoc rejoined the community, FuzzyMeep sent me a message telling me to get him involved in Performance Operations. As the former CPO, he already had some experience doing what we were doing. It took us a few days of playing tag, but we finally got in the same party. I could tell right away how valuable an asset he was going to be. As a newly placed co-founder of DW and a PO, he hit the ground running and didn't look back. At first I wasn't sure how much he could handle so I had him work closely with some of the more experienced people in the dept. He quickly proved that he didn't need that. What I found out was that he was an excellent equalizer to my personality, which at times can be brash or blunt. He knew how to act in different situations, and provided a very distinct opinion within the group. He has also proven to be a person who isn't afraid to tell me he doesn't agree with my ideas. Over time it became clear that I wasn't going to be able to continue as the dept head indefinitely due to my schedule, so I quickly identified Havoc as my replacement. Since then he has done a fantastic job as my Co-Head, running things in my absences, and will soon be taking over as the Head of the department. His future vision for Performance Ops and KSI will take them both to the next level, and I can't wait to see what he does.

I can be a witness to KSI Havoc 7 always going beyond the call of duty. I've heard that he has done a lot in the past in KSI, but I will speak about what I know. When I first met Havoc he was first came into the division he welcomed everyone with open arms. He brings a breadth of knowledge about KSI and shares this with his members on the daily. Havoc is one who will never give up on a goal that he is committed to. He is always challenging members to push themselves to their limits by implementing goals that members should met weekly and to have a sense of urgency. He is their for his members when they need them the most and for teachable moments. He also knows where the most important place to be no matter what is going on and has made a great impact on DW. Keep up the great work. @KSI Havoc 7

I never really knew Havoc when he was last in the high ranks, so for those accolades the other witnesses will have to suffice. What I do know is that when Havoc came back in to KSI there were a lot of high hopes. His reputation and experiences, from the past, we're utilized in helping DW keep its stability going as well as enhancing the divisions enrichment. Due to Havoc's presence a lot of the division found it's solidarity amongst the 7's staff which included not having to force certain promotions that (at the time) would cluster crowds unecessairily. Goal setting and divisional enrichment arose upon Havoc's return which helped the division move along smoothly; all of this occurring whilst being active within PO. Being able to balance these 2 has probably become second nature but can only add to the diversity of DW and KSI as a whole. I definitely look forward to Havoc's future

Havoc has done many things for this community. His first time around Havoc went through the ranks in DM was Head of T&E for a while and made it all the way up to the Board of Directors. Now he’s been back for a few months and is the founder of DW. He goes above and beyond everyday for DW. He will always get in parties and play games but also he is always someone to look up to. For the past few months he has spread all his knowledge to officers and potential officers throughout DW. Now I can go on and on for hours and hours about why Havoc deserves this award. But I’m sure everyone already knows the outstanding leader he is. He deserved the first level, now it’s time to get him to level 2. Thanks @KSI Havoc 7 for your hard work and dedication to the community