Outstanding service level 1 for KSI Rockdogg

Taikwondodo

Name: KSI Rockdogg 

Link to forums account: @KSI ROCKDOGG

Award/achievement: outstanding service award level 1

Reason/evidence: He deserves this award for his hard work put into KSI by educating and encouraging new members to participate further into KSI. He takes the time to ensure that all members get equal chances to strive further into the community and goes out of his way to make sure that others are included into our squad activities. He demonstrates good behaviour for members to follow in his lead, brings in more recruits to teach new or old members in the process of recruitment and takes initiative to encourage the members to take their first steps into recruiting by giving them small goals to surpass. When he’s facing a new challenge within KSI he goes for the best possible outcome for all within the community and not just the majority of the group. With out him in this community it wouldn’t be the same, he’s a great person that all our squad members look up to and aspire to be. 

Here here I agree he really does a lot for our squad. He is who recruited me almost a year ago and has gotten better at training me and our Sgts and when I have questions I try to ask him first.

Awards

Where should I start on why Rockdogg deserves this award. I will start by expressing the gratitude I have for this man for helping being the foundation on Enforcer(my home squad) The hardships that this man has gone through in his KSI career is hard to express in words. Rock has been the support that his general and members have needed at all times of day and night. I’ve never heard a general talk so highly of another member like Tobias does about rock in my KSI career. He will go out of his way to help new members meet others, host workshops to help educate his squad(inviting other squad members to join) hosting recruiting parties and lastly being the friend that we all need. Rock has been a wonderful addition to FI’s welcoming committee since the start of it in early March. He will contact every new member FI has to make them feel at home. Rock squad and our division would not be the same if he was not around. I am proud to have this man not only as an officer in my division but as someone I can call a friend.

In the short time I have taken over as the Co Founder of Enforcer Rock has been there every step of the way to ensure that I have been caught up on everything. He is always there to answer any questions that I may have as to what is going on and how to make the squad run better. As Silence stated Rock is there to help not only his Gen at anytime of day, but he is there to make things better for all of his squad mates as well as those of other squads as well. I could not ask for a better officer or friend when it comes to Rock. If I could say anything else this man exudes all the pillars that this community is founded upon.

While I was the Co-founder of Enforcer, Rockdogg was a major staple of that officer corps and squad. He especially put in a lot of effort while the general had some things going on, and had to cover for a lot of the squad's events/meetings etc. Rockdogg will be a great leader of his own squad at some point, and does deserve to be recognized for his hard work and dedication to Enforcer.

I think rockdogg deserves this award for being and awesome captain and officer of the squad because he helps out everyone in the squad with anything they need help with and enjoys playing games with other members and helps new members feel welcome to the squad and to KSI

Ever since I have been merged into enforcer I'm not sure if rock was there but ever since I have meet him he has always been there for everyone and he has helped me to keep my head up going through tough times rockdogg is an amazing person every since I meet him thank you for being here for all of us 

Awards

RockDogg is a dedicated KSI member who deserves this award. He is the rock of Enforcer's officer corp and is always there to assist a member.