• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • Raggard T. Bear

KSI Spring 2018 Donation Drive   05/08/2018

If KSI has made a difference in your life and you want to make a greater difference in the community, please donate here. Every donation that KSI receives is immediately put toward tournaments, events and site upgrades that improve the KSI experience for all members. “The members are KSI’s driving force, and this donation drive is an opportunity to play a larger role in creating the future of KSI,” Chief Operating Officer KSI ImPyyy 7 said. “We’re continuing our efforts to make our events and support structure bigger and better than ever, and every donation goes toward that goal.” The emphasis of this drive is improving the swag we will be giving away for Spirit Week, as well as making some necessary improvements to our server/sites. However, no donation drive has ever had the rewards and incentives this drive has. During the current donation drive, any member who donates $75 or more will receive their own customized group on the forums, complete with unique color and sprite image next to their display name. Anyone who gives *any* amount — through donations, bits, or subscriptions to KSILive — is eligible for a VIP-only event that will be hosted at Spirit Week. Should you feel usual donations are too much, but still want to contribute, you can subscribe to our Twitch channel, KSILive. All subscribers will still receive a Twitch Sub award, the “I ❤️ KSILive” group, and be entered into the VIP only event at Spirit Week. This will allow members to show off the perks of contributing more to the community. As always, despite the rewards for higher-level awards, there are still perks for those who aren’t able to reach that threshold. Any and all donations will be thanked and rewarded with the “I ❤ KSI” member group on the forums, ‘Spring Chicken’ donation award, as well as specific tiered forums awards based upon the amount donated.  The awards will be: Platinum $1-$25
      Diamond, $26-$74
      Oynx $75 To receive your awards please PM Ace or any other admin with the email used when donating to verify. Thank you, KSI Web Staff
    • impyyy

KSI Spirit Week 2018   05/14/2018

Announcing: KSI Spirit Week 2018 The past year has been a wild ride for KSI, but we are growing and improving each and every day. As we've done since 2011, we are throwing our annual KSI celebration at Spirit Week! We are happy to report to you that the schedule and events have been set, so mark your calendars for June 20-24, 2018! The information below can be found in the Spirit Week section of the forums, which can be found here: http://www.ksiforums.org/forum/228-spirit-week/. --- **Schedule** June 20 - Wednesday - Opening Ceremony - 8 p.m.
      * Opening Ceremony - KSILive
      * Poker 7's (2 Reps per division) - KSILive
      * Overwatch 3v3 CTF  - KSILive2
      * Forums Challenge June 21 - Thursday - 8 p.m.
      * Black Ops 2 4v4 Search and Destroy - KSILive
      * Halo 5 4v4 CTF - KSILive2
      * Halo 5 7's FFA (2 Reps per division; will follow the 4v4) - KSILive2 June 22 - Friday - 8 p.m.
      * Karaoke (2 singers, 45 sec limit.) - KSILive
      * Rocket League 2v2 (2 teams per division) - KSILive2 June 23 - Saturday - 8 p.m.
      * WW2 4v4 Team Deathmatch (2 teams per division) - KSILive
      * WW2 7's FFA (2 Reps per division; will follow the 4v4) - KSILive
      * Destiny 2 4v4 Control - KSILive2 June 24 - Sunday - Closing Ceremony - 6 p.m.
      * Donor FFA  - UNO (pre-stream; 2 p.m.) - KSILive
      * Closing Ceremony - KSILive --- **Minecraft Event** The Minecraft event will begin several weeks before the event. Details are outlined in the divisional sign-up thread in the Spirit Week section that can be found here: --- **Event Sign Ups** All sign-ups will be posted in the Spirit Week section with details on the events. A Co-Founder or higher in the division is responsible for posting the sign-ups. No other members should be posting the sign ups. The rosters can be changed up until the sign-ups close thirty minutes before the event begins. All members who compete must be registered on the forums and/or documented on G14/Omega before 21 May 2018. Any member recruited into KSI and entered into the CMS after 21 May will not be eligible to compete in the games on the consoles. They will be eligible for the Forums Poll, Minecraft build-off, Donor FFA, and Social Media events. --- **Donor Free-For-All** There will be a Donor-only Free-For-All event on Sunday, June 24 at 2 p.m. EST. To be eligible, you must donate at least $5 to the Donation Drive through our PayPal, a Twitch Subscription to KSILive, or Bit Donations in the stream between now and June 20, 2018 -- the start of Spirit Week. The Free-For-All will be a UNO tournament at https://play.unofreak.com/. Those who play UNO will be eligible to get one (1) participation point per division, and winners of the event will be eligible for individual prizes. --- **Prizes** Individual prizes must be redeemed by contacting KSI's CFO, KSI Ace 7. If a prize is not claimed by 1 August 2018, you will forfeit your right to them and they will be recycled for future use. In total, more than $300 in prizes will be up for grabs between individual winners and the top-3 divisions at the end of the weekend. --- **Divisional Cup** As with all of our major events -- Spring Break, Spirit Week, and Fall Classic -- the final standings of the event will contribute to the Divisional Cup standings. --- **Scoring Guide** Each event will be graded as follows. The Forums Challenge Poll will open in the Spirit Week section of the forums on the first night. For a division to get a participation point for the Challenge, they must garner 20 votes in the poll. For the rest of the events, they must have one team show up and compete. If they field two teams, they will not gain a second participation point. 1st = +3 points
      2nd = +2 points
      3rd = +1 point
      Participate = 1 point --- **Social Media** If you don't know, we have a Facebook and Twitter! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KSIGlobalOfficial/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/KSIGlobalGaming Divisional activity for Spirit Week will be judged by KSI's Board of Directors and Social Media curators. The official hashtags for Spirit Week are #KSI and #SpiritWeek. Using those hashtags and denoting your division in your posts will make it easier for us to see and rebroadcast your posts. Divisions are eligible for additional points as a result of their social media activity, including posting, new followers, new likes, and posts showing KSI Spirit. --- **Scoreboard** --- Thank you for reading, and we hope to see you all at Spirit Week 2018! Love, The Board.
Airborne 7

KSI Court Judge Applications (Closes June 29)

17 posts in this topic

Attention KSI members, the KSI Courts currently have Court Judge positions open and we would like to extend the opportunity for new members to become involved in this department.

Should you be interested, please apply below by copying and pasting the form provided.

Applications will close on June 29, 2018.

If you should have any questions prior to applying, feel free to private message me through the forums. 

Name:

Experience within KSI:

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes:

Experience within the KSI Courts:

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?:

If yes, explain:

Tell of any other relevant information:

Current rank and titles held with in KSI:

Why should we consider you as judge?:

Awards

Name: KSI Shy

Experience within KSI: I've been around KSI since 2015, I have at that time learned and witnessed considerable amount of things. First I was in Famine DL, as the time there we had an influx of members and unfortunately I was able to see both sides of something I wish I hadn't

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: N/A

Experience within the KSI Courts: N/A

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: N/A

If yes, explain: N/A

Tell of any other relevant information: I wish I had more information to tell you on this.

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: 4TH CPT.

Why should we consider you as judge?: Within my time in KSI I have not faltered my sense of duty. I do my job. I also believe myself to have a true sense of fairness. Nothing will be favored. I am as honest as I can be and I will not lie just to cover my back. Long last I desire to be the most trustworthy person that I can be. The biggest ability I'd have to assign myself is the ability to learn almost immediately and take those of what I have been taught and use them immediately.

Edited by KSI Altaria
Had to rethink the app.

Awards

Name: KSI Ohana 7

Experience with in KSI: Joined KSI IN 12.12.18-Been Through SSGT-LT-CPT-GENERAL RANK now a Co-Founder.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: I've Taken a College Credit Course for Criminal Justice Class, As well as Phsycology & Sociology at Harper College, in Illinois , but really looking to become a K-9 police officer I have 3 More classes to Complete-Also ive been invited to a priavte Illinois Appellate Court Case as well as Rolling Medows Court House for traffic infractions/ Civil Disputes 

Experience with in the KSI Courts: None, but I've met a member from there once nothing to deep in conversations she attended a Midgard Workshop night and it sounded interesting.

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: Absolutey Not.

If yes, explain:N/A

Tell of any other relevant information:I have flexible time and im good at reading people even through a microphone fore-say/ as well as making sure that I can separate business from personal conflicts with KSI members. If they are guilty of breaking Code of Conduct, then its on them.

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: Oh I mentioned in time in ksi but current rank in KSI IS CO-FO OF Last Strike.

Why should we consider you as judge?:  I want to explore more of what KSI has to offer as well as I feel like studying in my classes in real life will give me a little more experience in seeing what being a Judge is all about in a small way than actually being a judge in real life. Assessing situations I can thoroughly think about the problem and get it solved without any complications. And hey if I dont get the job here then im more than happy to re-apply again until proven ready.

Awards

Name: KSI Negan 7/Jason/ Old Bastard 7

Experience with in KSI: Over 2 1/2, AAP, Gen, 7, Headhunters 

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: court in high school

Experience with in the KSI Courts: None, Just reading Court Dialog

No
If yes, explain:

Hard worker and got the time.
Current rank and titles held with in KSI: Founder and AAP Staff

Why should we consider you as judge?: I'm Negan...Im fairly Judgey. But for the people. I'm KSI Savior. But in a serious note, I will act on factual evidence and deliberate to according to the testimonials of the Litigants.

Awards

Name: KSI December 77

Experience within KSI: 

Clan Ops

When it comes to Clan Ops, I've been fortunate to have awesome mentors over the years. As a General in Wl, I expanded and eventually split my squads Abaddon and Tartarus. As a CoFounder, I continued to organize and mentor officers within my division. I believe my learning experiences as a 7 significantly shaped how I view structure and security in the KSI community - as well as the importance of it.

Department Ops

As a KSI News Team Writer and the current Editor of News & History, I've benefited from being on the forefront of communication in the community. I currently assist the Department Head and CoHeads with orienting new team members, proofing and editing articles, and mentoring both the News and History Team staff. I would love the opportunity to join another department and contribute to KSI in a meaningful way as a Court Judge.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes:

During my senior year of High School I served as an intern to the Speaker in the Idaho House of Representatives. Throughout my internship I was exposed to the Legislative and Executive branches of local government as well as the Judicial. Some of my duties were: assisting the Speaker in developing daily Legislative agendas, organizing the Pages staff during committee hearings, and answering phones and updating daily Legislative Member schedules.

In my freshmen year of Undergrad I worked in the Idaho Capital building as secretary to the Judiciary Committee Chairman. My main task was to help the Chairman organize and categorize judiciary cases that were assigned to the committee. I attending Judiciary hearings three times a week and was required to record and transfer information to the Chairman during the duration of the hearings.

My aunt Deborah Neese has served over 10 years as a Judicial Court Judge in the State of South Carolina. Shadowing her and sitting in on her court cases during highschool and undergrad has given me a better overall understanding of the Judicial system.

Experience within the KSI Courts: None

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: No

If yes, explain: N/a

I currently hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of South Carolina and am halfway through a Masters in Nursing Administration from the University of South Carolina

Additional certifications include: USA Red Cross Aquatics Instructor, USA Swimming Instructor, USA Lifeguarding Instructor

Current rank and titles held within KSI: 

- Editor of News & History

- AAP Staff Member

- 4CPT - Trocity LS

- Head Hunters Team Captain - LS

- Welcoming Committee Member - LS

KSI isn't just a community of gamers for me. It's an opportunity to get involved with other people and positively impact their lives.

I'm super outspoken and very approachable.  Having an extremely "type A" personality has let me bring good organizational skills to the New & History Team. Being fair-minded and impartial has allowed me to tackle articles, give honest feedback and make objective corrections to other members' work within the department. I definitely believe that MOST situations are black and white - especially when rules are made clear. I think my upfront and transparent personality would be a great asset to the Court Judges.

Discord is December 77#8616

Awards

Name: KSI GreendayFox  

Experience within KSI: Been through the ranks up to General 3 times, and have experience in History, CDC, and Marketing.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: I have recently had to learn to study law due to personal experience and have learned the court system on my own.

Experience within the KSI Courts: I watch and observe how the Courts have been ran for the last few years.

If yes, explain:

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: 4th Captain Hellcat Forced Induction  

Why should we consider you as judge?: I would really just like the opportunity as I have always wanted to be a judge.

Awards

Name: KSI FadeZ 7

Experience within KSI: highest clan ops rank held was Co founder I have attained the rank of General multiple times and currently am within FI. I have been Co-Head of T&E and also senior staff as well. Currently I am a writer on the News Team and am also a Join Area Moderator. 

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: when I was younger I participated in a program at school working in a tribal court rotating between attorney and jury on real juveniles cases on misdemeanor charges.

Experience within the KSI Courts: I read the section alot but have had no personal experiences within it

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: Never

Tell of any other relevant information: I have seen and experienced court systems first hand from multiple sides which I think gives some understanding and insight

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: General/News Team writer/Join section Moderator.

Why should we consider you as judge?: Well as a long standing member of this community I care deeply for it's members and it in general which is why I'd like to join the courts and help keep the community and the members best interests. As a general I'm trusted to guide members through KSI and mold them into Future Leaders which is a key part of clan ops. I understand court judges have to be unbiased and as a join mod it's the same I work unbiasedly in peoples entrance to KSI do security checks and evaluate a persons fit for this community. I feel that these skills would be of great use In the courts . I'm good at making deadlines and I'm a good fast learner and great at information gathering.

Awards

Name: KSI Skarzx 77

Experience within KSI: 15 Months in KSI - Co-Divisional Leader (EO), Co-Head of Productions, AAP staff Member, Join/Rejoin Moderator.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: Few Law classes in College studying Criminal Justice to Criminal Investigations

Experience within the KSI Courts: Just what I have read through old Court Cases.

Tell of any other relevant information: My Availablity is good which is proven by my ability to handle my current KSI Workload without fail. My resume displays my versatility as far as KSI knowledge is concerned and what I may lack in Experience in Clan-Ops, I make up for in having a drive to always Improve. I have also written several news articles that can help display the knowledge i have learned and am able to pass to others.

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: Co-Divisional Level in Clan-Ops, Co-Head in Department ops as well as member of AAP and Join/Rejoin section.

Why should we consider you as judge?: It's not something I want just to say I am a Judge, I want to work and learn at it. Also want to help ensure members who may or may not of gotten a bad hand dealt to them; have a fair oppurtunity to remain in this Community. 

Awards

Name: KSI PROPHECY v7

Experience with in KSI: GEN 3 times, DL CO DIV, DL Marketing Rep.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: Laws, i am currently pursuing a career in law enforcement

Experience with in the KSI Courts: just what little stories leak

Ever been blacklisted/DNH? no

Current rank and titles held with in KSI:   DL CO-DIV

Why should we consider you as judge? i believe i have what it takes to help make the best decisions based on conclusive evidence to help keep the troubled out and the innocent in, im a fast learner and always willing to help within my limits as a human being and member of KSI. Thank you for your time and hope to see you all after june :)

Awards

Name: KSI GOT EM 7

Experience within KSI: I have been in KSI since 6/6/15 was first in Hydra HD DIV went from ranks of SGT-COFO had to quit KSI for 3 months due to personal reasons meaning loss of hours at work had to start working two jobs wasn't able to play my xbox anymore then was able to come back joined ES DIV and have went from rank of SGT- DIV LEAD and am happy where I am love my Div and happy to be apart of it 

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: none

Experience within the KSI Courts: N/A

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: N/A

If yes, explain:

Tell of any other relevant information: I have been a Div forums moderator have mentored a lot of people in my DIV and still doing so I have a hard job/rank in KSI but love what I do to help this community

Why should we consider you as judge?: I may be by the book person but have always given second chances as long as they have not broken any rules I am a very fair person and believe I would be great as a KSI Court Judge I have been wanting to become a court Judge for a while and hope I do well I always strive to do my best at anything I do 

Awards

Name: Robert Ward

Gamertag: KSI Kaos Reeper

Experience within KSI: A little less than a year of Clan Ops membership. I have in that time achieved the rank of General.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: Not much, to be honest. Most of my law knowledge is self taught and unofficial. And most of its use is from being confused by TV shows using things wrong all the time.

Experience within the KSI Courts: Very little. I've talked about them and gone through a handful of Archived cases.

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: No.

Tell of any other relevant information: I have an almost unquenchable thirst for new knowledge and information. I have a very good head on my shoulders and always take time to see things through another's eyes as perspective can go a long way in understanding.

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: Defiant EO General

Why should we consider you as judge?: I don't have a lot of experience, however, I can promise to bring a level head and a deep desire for fair and reasonable justice to be met out.

You can ask any one of my members or superiors (or anyone who knows me for that matter) what I could bring to the table for Courts, and I'm sure they'd say the same two points. I am fair, and I truly care for others. I think those are important and hope that attitude can make a considerable candidate over others with a bit more rank or experience.

Edited by Kaos Reeper
Spelling

Awards

Name:  KSI Jessii 77

Experience within KSI: I am currently the General of Talon EO, and have been in several different divisions and squads. I am also the head of Marketing.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: I've never formally studied anything law or court, but my family is a foster family. I have spent countless days of my life in a courtroom listening to proceedings. I have also sat in on Jury Duty before as well.

Experience within the KSI Courts:  I have never personally brought anything or been brought to a KSI courts issue. But I have read through some of the cases in my time here.

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?:  No, I have not.

If yes, explain: N/A

Tell of any other relevant information: I'm an easy going person who has a strong sense of purpose. To the best of my ability, I strive to be fair to everyone. regardless of what other people say or think. My officers would tell you they have heard time and time again that if we have to solve an issue, it stops there. I don't hold grudges or bring anything back up. It isn't my job to do anything but correct a problem. I'm very good at disconnecting my feelings to deal with an issue, and I feel like that would benefit the courts. 

Current rank and titles held within KSI: General of Talon, Explosive Outlaws

Why should we consider you as judge?:  In an effort to not bore you, I feel my answer to the 'relevant information' question above answers this.

Thank you so much for the opportunity, and taking the time to consider my application. 

~Jessii 77

Awards

Name: KSIxNebula

Experience within KSI: I joined KSI in Feb 2017, Ever since I have been a officer. I've been a General for a long time, and Have been in Marketing and Productions for around as long. Now a Global Representative in Marketing, I've Been Team Captain on multiple Headhunter seasons, I've had a fantastic time so far in KSI, I want to experience different areas of KSI and learn more in the process. 

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: I've taken Sociology Classes (I don't know if that will matter or not.) Been in multiple court proceeding regarding Personal reasons, if I need to explain them I will in a Private Message. Not comfortable to talk about it on this application.

Experience within the KSI Courts: Read through cases made by members, Did the Practice Case from the Lead 101 class.

If yes, explain:

Tell of any other relevant information: Do not have a lot of other Relevant information, all of which I put into your last question.

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: General, Marketing (Global Representative), Productions Staff

Why should we consider you as judge?: I like to believe I'm someone who is understanding, I've worked hard in KSI so far in my time here. I believe this would be a interesting experience and something I have yet to try inside of KSI. I'm looking to have more experience in this area, I'm Active on the Forums, I'd like to think I'm good with people and care about them. I want people to have the experience they deserve and if they believe they've haven't done something wrong, we'd see if they deserve to remain/re-join the community.

Awards

Name:KSI xZIEIROx 7

Experience within KSI: Lets see I started out in prodigy helping rebuild the squad. Then moved to Terror and rebuilt it. its been a fast ride in KSI. its been fun.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: work with law enforcement 

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: no 

If yes, explain:

Tell of any other relevant information: expert in management owned a company for 14yrs help build up other companies. 

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: pvt through Gen. now a Co-Founder

I just want to explore different departments in KSI 

Awards

Name: KSI reaper 7

Experience within KSI: I have been with KSI since Oct of 2017 and I have rebuild a squad in my Div and now as a COFO I an helping two other squads with officer trainings so they will be great officers with in KSI.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, BSCJ - Homeland Security and Emergency Management. I served in the military for a bit of time and I have done some work with the military law as well.

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: Never

If yes, explain:

Tell of any other relevant information: I work hard and I look into everything before I make a judgment I like to have all the facts and talk to all party's involved as well. I have seven years of management experience. 

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: COFO in ES

Why should we consider you as judge- I feel that I would be a great asset to the courts with my background 

Awards

Name: KSI Chanting

Experience within KSI: SGT-1st Capt i have been within KSI since Oct of 2017 and been a performing officer within my community.

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: 1 semester of Criminal Justice. Currently in a role where it requires research and remediation for millions of customers after receiving all details from all parties included.

Experience within the KSI Courts: NONE

Ever been blacklisted/DNHD?: NEVER

If yes, explain:

Tell of any other relevant information: i tend to gather all information i can of the situation to know as much as possible from all parties included to make a more informed decision.

Current rank and titles held with in KSI: SGT-1 st Capt

Why should we consider you as judge?: I feel that i am very fair and just behind my roles within KSI and personal life that could help benefit this community.

Name: KSI ROCKDOGG

Experience within KSI: I'm a 3CPT in Enforcer. 

Real Life experience with court proceedings, studying law, classes: I took a year in criminal justice in college and loved it

Experience within the KSI Courts: I haven t had any experience in the KSI courts

No

If yes, explain:

Tell of any other relevant information: I'm a fast learner I pay attention everything and always looking to expand my knowledge

3CPT in Enforcer and a new member of AAP

Why should we consider you as judge?: I'm always willing to learn more about KSI and help out as much as possible. I'm a fast learner. I n college I took a year of criminal justice and very interested in everything that has anything to do about it I give everything my all.

Awards