KSI xShocK 7

Fantasy Football 2018 PPR League

6 posts in this topic

NFL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!

Which means... IT'S FANTASY FOOTBALL TIME!!!

Here's how it's gonna work:

Each league will hold no more than 10 teams.

Each team will be added to a RANDOM KSI league.

Only verified members of KSI may join approved by KSI xShocK 7

All League drafts will be live on August 18th  @ 8pm EST.

One team per KSI member. (Aside from League Coordinator - KSI xShocK 7)

KSI Code of Conduct will be enforced within all Fantasy Football chats whether on this site, or on nfl.com.

At the end of the fantasy season, each league champion will be given a prize from the KSI Fantasy Football Hall of Goodies. (All prizes will be announced at a later date.)

We will be using nfl.com/fantasy

*If you have any questions, please direct them towards me. Now, keep in mind.. I've been playing fantasy football for a few years but I have never actually managed a league so I have gone off of what each league I've played on had set up for points, rosters, etc.  I do not mind pointers as far as managing the league but for the most part each aspect has been carefully evaluated against other professional fantasy football set ups. Each league will run identical to the next. *

*Currently it's in a PPR format

*Draft dates and times for leagues can be adjusted once the league is full if the league can agree on a day and time that suits them better.*

To Sign Up:

Name/Gamertag:

Squad/Division:

Email:

(If you prefer not to give your email over the forums, please pm it to me with the message title "Fantasy Football Sign Up")

Awards