KSIxPapi 77 Outstanding Service Level 2

Scarface 77

Gamertag: KSIxPapi77

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/?tab=node_awards_Awards

Award: Outstand Service Lvl 2

Reason:

This man despite all the quirks (yes there are quirks) has been nothing short of a leader and a mentor since I met him as a new member of EO. At the time he was Founder and when it came to recruiting and the recruit tag, no one caught mistakes as good as this man. Rather than just make you figure it out he would even be open to explaining exactly what the issue was , why it is an issue and how to avoid it later. He would soon have to step down due to the birth of his beautiful daughter but the leader inside him wouldn't keep him from 7's rank for long. He again rose through the ranks seeing that his presence was needed in a very quick growing division and before you knew it he was General again and shortly after he would regain his 7's position. I speak on this because he at no point in his career ever got demoted, or removed from his position and even when he willingly step down to hand personal life , He rose right back up at a rate most people don't even make LT. He brings knowledge, that he collected throughout his lengthy time in KSI, and without him EO wouldn't be where it is today. To summarize, this man can do just about anyone job in our division ranging from recruiting, promoting, he can run a squad as a gen and can oversee a squad as a co-founder, He can run a rct tag as well as making all the hard choices without ever skipping a beat.I expect quite a few people to speak on this man's behalf and you will see the man formerly known as Primal Rage (aka General of KSI )

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/?tab=node_awards_Awards

Reason:

Oh man, here we go. Since I been recruited in 2016 Primal has always had his voice in my ear. It started when I was recruited into Talon. He was Gen at the time and we played A LOT of Destiny. Had a great time having him integrate me into the squad and meeting people within the squad, afterwards he became Co-fo and I went into the new squad Defiant. While being Co-Fo he did an astounding job with hanging out with all the squads and making sure things were cool, 2 months down the road Timmy happens (the original Gen of Defiant). During the 2 months leading up to the incident I was still a SSGT. I saw that the squad was in a bad place and after playing Destiny with Primal for so long, I didn't want people to not have a good time like what I was accustomed to. Primal saw my hunger and he took me under his wing personally to make sure that the Defiant squad grew and was healthy and successful. Over the course of the next 5 weeks he trained me thru LT and captain and then I was made Gen of Defiant. I would get pulled into meetings with him randomly to discuss my training and making sure I knew how to successfully run a squad and gain a following and a strong officer staff to lead the charge. Later down the road he had to step down after becoming founder due to real life things. Fast forward a few months, and he starts making his way up the ranks again growing, sustaining and doing an overall great job as a gen to become a cofo again. He is still constantly making his presence known to the div, as a guy you can hang out and play smite with, if you have a problem he can be an excellent asset to resolve it. 

Overall this man has been a massive influence in my career in KSI to attain where I am today. He is and always has been a constant source of knowledge, wisdom and innovation to continue to make EO great how it is today. I wholeheartedly believe he deserves this award.

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/?tab=node_awards_Awards

Reason: 

I have know him a long time he has been nothing but a great leader this whole time. Nowadays he is the 7 over my squad and I can say in the short time he has been with us his ability to lead has shown. He is always good to talk with and ask for help, are squad was having problems communicating with each other but that problem has began to improve thanks to the help and guidance from KSIxPapi77. This is just one of the most recent examples of things he has done to help EO and the people in it. 

Gamertag:KSIxPapi77

Link to forums account: @KSIxPapi77

Award: Outstanding Service Lvl 2

Reason: I haven't been in KSI for very long but, Papi has been an excellent mentor. I wouldn't be the officer I am today without his help. He gave me a lot of advice along the way and can't thank him enough. It's impressive all the knowledge he has. Definitely deserves this award. He does a lot for EO and we appreciate him for it.

Gamertag:KSIxPapi77

Link to forums account: @KSIxPapi77

Award: Outstanding Service Lvl 2

Reason: Even thought i haven't know Papi as long as other have know him he always goes the extra mile for help out a member or squad. He's been a great HH managers and a great co-fo he recently helped out my squad and hosted a workshop for us and it really means a lot that hes taking time out of his day to help whoever need the help. He has shown a great way to be outstanding with us and this community.

How can I begin. When I joined EO, Papi was a Gen. But he had the knowledge if high up div leadership. He's incredibly knowledgeable and as a 7, is always available to talk to if I need help with something. He's a listening ear when I have questions or need to vent about being a gen, and he always has solutions or good advice when I need it. He's been a mentor of mine and there is no doubt that this man is more than qualified to get the OS level 2 award. To say he goes above and beyond is an understatement.

KSIxPapi77

He's an all around awesome and sometimes funny/quirky guy. I'm still new to KSI so dont know many people or have many friends but I've talked to papi a few times and on many occasions in which he was very very knowledgeable and friendly and goes above and beyond.

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28985-ksixpapi77/?tab=node_awards_Awards

Reason: Papi is an excellent guy. He works his butt off helping out and keeping things in order. Personally he has helped me in many situations such as giving advice on issues that occurred in my squad. He has taught me many things in how to be a great officer and has been a great leader mentor, and knowledge giver to everyone in EO. Papi is never unreachable with issues and is always happy to lend a hand.

Papi has always shown a distunguished personality when it comes to being a leader. He has helped guide me in the right direction (and like any good leader) allowed me to make my own decisions and mistakes so that i may learn and grow in the right direction. He was and still is a vital part in my success and continued success as a leader and a 7 in KSI. I turn to him for answers and guidance and he has never turned me down, this division owes alot to this man because he has never given up on us. He stepped down a while back for alot of personal reasons that i completely understand and he wasnt looking to move up the ranks again. But low and behold the div needed leaders and he stepped back up and helped lead this div to the top. He deserves this award and i feel more then obligated to help him achieve this

Edited by KSI Moon 77

Reason:

Ever Since i joined KSI, Papi has been the most involved person i have been around in EO. When i joined in September of 2016 he was the Gen of Talon. He lead that squad to a successful split then spent his time as a CoFo still involved with all 3 squads, Vendetta, Talon and Defiant. When everything went down in defiant he made it his mission to properly train Grimshot to the man he is today. He continued to do great things even through hard times. The man had to step down and now has worked his way back up to CoFo once again here in EO. Along the way he did everything he could to have a positive influence on every member he came in contact with. He has trained so many members to be amazing leaders and members in EO. His actions and attitude have had a direct impact on how much EO has grown. This man will go out of his way to help any member or squad when someone is in need. He host squad meetings, workshops, trainings. He is what people strive to be like. Out of anyone nominated for this award, papi is the most deserving.