KSI WHISKEY

Shoulda been Co-op Campaigns

6 posts in this topic

So many badass games .. why is Co-op not included in the majority of those campaigns ill never know . Can you imagine Bioshock with your homies ? Or traveling through the wastelands of Fallout with your buddy at your six ? What other games would you have loved to seen feature Co-op campaign ?

Cant wait to see what yall come up with !

Awards

I would have to say Doom and Wolfenstein would be interesting campaigns to play co-op.  

Nice post idea, man!

Awards

Dragon's Dogma would've been much better with actual Co-Op instead of just being able to summon your friend's pawns.
Kingdom Hearts Series would've been pretty interesting if a second player could control Donald, Goofy, or any of the other party members.
Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4, Far Cry Primal all would've been better with Co-Op. Good thing they added it to Far Cry 5.

Awards

Absolutely man ... especially on the Far Cry series . Really glad to see its coming to Fallout as well !

Awards

Personally I would have really liked to see mass effect co op the original and i think it would have been interesting to see other shepards love bloom with a friend haha

Awards