June 2018 OTM nominations!

KSI RiiOT 7

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Division Leader - DM)

Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gruntier is very humble; he doesn’t try to show off or make lower ranks feel like they’re of less importance. I’m truly astonished by the fact that he frequently hosts game nights for the division. He wants to get to know his members, and I know that can be hard when of a higher rank but he does his best to make his rounds and say hi! Gruntier cares about everyone in DM - he’s stepped up and participated in events when we couldn’t find anyone else to compete, and division security is extremely important to him. He always has discord messages to reply to or paperwork to do, but somehow manages to spend time with all of us. Gruntier just doesn’t seem to stop working… this guy needs a promotion!

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blood 7 (Founder - DM)

Link to forums account - @KSI Blood 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Blood is what every leader should strive to be. He’s very open and isn’t afraid to speak his mind on any topic whatsoever. Good leaders are those who take things seriously, putting a large amount of effort into the work that they do. Great leaders allow themselves to put work aside and have some fun once in a while. Blood pushes himself to work as hard as possible - he’s been a Performance Officer, helps out developing Welcoming Committees across divisions, and works to have the best divisional security around. Blood is always enthusiastic when joining parties, he seems to know everyone in DM and everyone knows him. I think it’s funny how people think he’s mean when they first meet him, but I’ve never gotten that impression from Blood. He tells you how it is, and being upfront and honest with someone is an extremely important quality of a good leader. Everyone in DM definitely looks up to Blood.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (Co-Founder - DM)

Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Joe. I’ve never seen anyone show as much compassion for their division compared to this man. Joe genuinely cares about each and every member in DM. He’s the first person that I’ve ever seen to be on a first-name basis with everyone in a division. He parties up with anyone and everyone in DM, to play games with members or to just chat in the party. Joe motivates his members to keep accomplishing our goals and to keep contributing to this community by nominating anyone that he can for AAP awards. And he’s really adamant about everyone needing to feel like we’re equal, that no rank is better than another and CPLs are just as important as Generals.  

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIDntAskImAwfl (3LT - DM/Venom)

Link to forums account - @KSIdontask

Reasoning why they deserve this - DntAsk stood out to me before I even transferred to DM. I would see her post on the forums helping out new members, making suggestions to departments, etc. I joined DM and when I first saw her post in discord I thought, “Hey I know her!”. She’s so helpful to members on the forums and reminds DM of KSI happenings that we should be aware of.

Department Member

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane (3CPT - DW/Paladin)

Link to forums account - @KSI Bane

Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane is extremely active in the Productions Department. He frequently posts in discord asking how everyone’s doing, or asks if anyone wants to hang out and play a game. Bane is also in charge of Happy Hour on Fridays, collaborating with his panel on which games to play for upcoming episodes instead of deciding on his own. And he’s always one of the first people to jump on streaming a KSI event. He’s super friendly, sarcastic, and hilarious. The Productions Department would be a whole different atmosphere without Bane around to liven things up.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oddba11 (3LT - DM/Hellborn)

Link to forums account - @KSI OddBa11

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oddba11 is such an exciting individual to be around! He’s very friendly and welcoming to new members in the division. You can always catch him hopping around to different parties and jazzing things up with his singing. I’m super proud of him for making it to 3LT! Keep up the good work.

Guest TOOONYARMY

Ksi boogdaddy is my nomination as he has been there for everyone and has been a good and friendly to every one he deserves this more than any one in KSI

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oddba11  DM/Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSI OddBa11
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Oddba11 has came over to Hellborn, he has been my right hand man with helping me set the squad back on the right track. If it wasnt for him Id be needing a padded room and a jacket because this Poop would have driven anyone insane. He has really stepped up to the plate and is becoming a prominet figure in Hellborn and is always down to play whatever, with whoever in the squad. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Riiot 7 - AAP Head
Link to forums account - @Princess RiiOT
Reasoning why they deserve this - Riiot is always pushing for us to stay active in the dept and he himself stays really busy in there with the constant awarding. With the revamp of Outstanding Service we seen some changes in the activity of nominations and i believe the system is only getting better with him in charge.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Royal - GA/GFX
Link to forums account - @Royal
Reasoning why they deserve this - I always love seeing members request a certain artist and royal by far is def loved by the members. He makes some really good stuff and team members always go to him for CnC. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - From the moment she came to DM, she has brought 110% with the spirit! She is always posting up reminding people they should be doing these things and those things and she does it in a way that is super friendly! I have a strong feeling about this one and cant wait to see what she brings to the table

*will be editing more in, just didnt want to lose the ones i had done.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Gen/Succubus
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21518-squeek-7/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Since KSI Squeek 7 has been Gen over her squad she has gotten members to become active again. This squad only had about 15 active members when she took it over and now they are up to 30 active members. She has done a great job of putting the right officers into place to take over when she becomes a 7 again. She is what our you officers and members should strive to be. She is the true meaning of KSI when it come to Knowledge, Strength and Integrity. As a Gen she handles any issues that may come up with in her squad and only comes to the 7s when she is unable to handle it with her rank. With everything that has happen in the last few months with her schooling and her everyday life she has gotten her squad on track since she took it over.

Founder

KSI Blood 7 (founder/DM)

link @KSI Blood 7

reason why: Blood is always pushing us to do our best and stay active in the squad he makes sure that everyone is enjoying their time in DM and KSI as a whole.

General

KSI Dragons 7 (General/Hellborn)

Link: @Princess Dragons

Reason: Since I’ve come to Hellborn Dragons has been there making sure that everyone has is having a great time and running a tight ship I don’t think anyone else could have kept this squad alive as well as he has.

LT

KSI Galaxy (4LT-DM/Venom)

link: @KSIxGalaxy

reason why: Galaxy has stepped into her role as a LT flawlessly she’s not afraid to ask others for help if she needs it and I can she has the drive to become a seven down the line if she keeps this up

KSI MeShell 7 (SGT/Hellborn)

link: @KSI MeShell 7

Reason: MeShell has effectively came in and revitalized the squads morale and gotten member activity back up to a good level

Co-Founder- KSI Odinn 7 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -LS
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/19877-ksi-odinn-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - odinn is always on top of everything making sure everone is okay and doing what is progressing the div he is continually on along with having kids is probably pretty rough! 

General KSI ISavage 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Trocity Ls 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/29086-ksi-isavage/
Reasoning why the deserve this - savage is going threw a lot of personal life moments but juggles that with being a gen. He is continually helping members of Trocity! 

Captain KSI December 77
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -Trocity LS 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/25647-december-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this -
December is one of the most dedicated people I have ever seen to anything. This man works in the medical field along with being a captain in Trocity he is continually on with very little sleep he also is on top of things in the news department in seems! 
LT KSI Hatter 7 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 2lt Trocity LS 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13216-ksi-hatter-7/

Reason why - Hatter is super dedicated also she is going threw a lot of personal troubles rn but continues to be on and doing her job I have called her at 1 in the morning before needing help and she was right there to help she is great at what she dose 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cherry 7, WD 
Link to forums account - @KSI Cherry 7

Cherry has been an outstanding Division leader she has made WD grow as a whole whenever something was tough she will always know what to do she is an amazing person to communicate with she has made WD and outstanding division to be in she has been working her butt off whenever there was a problem she would be the first to solve it and she helps out a lot of people and has a good heart, after being in KSI from November until now I have seen a big improvement from WD because of cherry and her staff she is an amazing div leader !

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI UNB0RN 7, WD
Link to forums account - @KSI UNB0RN 7

Unborn has been an amazing Co-fo always knows what to do to keep things going and running properly whenever there’s a problem he’s the first one there to solve it he has been working his butt off in WD to keep Vanquish and fierce running he’s an amazing person to communicate with and an amazing Co-fo ! 

KSI CHERRY 7 WD Division leader

she is really sweet and always gives a positive way of having things get done. She is always there when you need her.

Co-Division leader

KSI Silence 7 Co-div FI

@KSI Silence 7

Silence has been leading our division through current difficulties with a steady hand. Not only has he kept our division's spirits up, he has, more than once, provided an ear for anyone to talk to about any trouble they've had. Silence has also helped to get members interested in spirit week events. Regarding issues or questions I've had with running a squad silence has consistently been one of the first I would turn to.

Co-Founder

KSI Blicky 7 CoFo Hellcat/Enforcer FI

@KSI Blicky 7

Blicky has been bringing members from across the division into parties for no reason other then to hang out and foster conversation. Especially with current inconveniences the boost to morale has been most welcome.

Captain

KSI MetalBarbie Velocity FI 3CPT

@KSI MetalBarbie

Barbie has shouldered the responsibility of running her squad, in spite of the hits it has taken. That she has remained positive and forward-thinking is an admirable thing.

LT

KSI Cable 3Lt Hellcat FI

@KSI Cable

Cable has been active in the squad doing game nights, participating in spirit week, weekend warfares, and headhunters despite having an unforgiving work schedule. How he has not gone insane I don't know, probably copious amounts of caffeine.

Department Member

KSI GreendayFox 4CPT Hellcat FI Marketing and History team member

Even if I lived under a rock I'd know what weekend warfare or other event was coming up. This is due to Greenday's unwavering dedication to getting members to jump into whatever event has been cooked up. She has also spent an inordinate amount of time combing through the FI archive, and talking with past leaders to map the divisions history. I can confidently say my squad and the division as a whole would not run as smoothly without the dedicated presence of KSI Greenday Fox.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cherry 7 Div Leader - WD
Reasoning why they deserve this - Cherry treats this community as a family she's always there to offer advice or boost spirits on a bad day, she has even taken time away from her real family to participate in spirit week events. Cherry is the heart of WD and I believe deserves this award as a thank you for everything she has done for all of us.

Co-Div Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xHawkx 7 Co-Div WD

Link to forums account - @KSI xHAWKx 7

reason they deserve this - Before joining KSI I was very sceptical and had many questions Hawk was always there to answer any questions I had and ease my decision to join, and since joining he is still there to offer advice and answer questions Hawk is a huge part of why I joined KSI and the success I have had in my short time here.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Brunan 7 Founder - WD
Link to forums account - @KSI BRUNAN 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - short and sweet Brunan is good at what he does he's quick and efficient.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kalakoi 77 Co-founder - WD
Link to forums account - @Kalakoi
Reasoning why they deserve this - simply put Kalakoi has been a great teacher. he's always calm and patient and keeps things simple, in my short time hear I have learned alot from Kalakoi and he has done alot to help Cyanide get to where is it today.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T1GER General - WD
Link to forums account - @KSI T1GER
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger has done an amazing job getting cyanide active and running smoothly she makes it her priority to get to know each of her members individually And finding the best way to integrate all members in to the squad.

KSI Cherry For divisional leader

she has  been there with her spirit, witty comebacks,  knowledge & she’s willing to learn as she goes too witch shows me at 57 yrs old that you can have fun & still learn

Awards

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cherry 7
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-ksi-cherry-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - THIS GIRL IS A GOD, She knows what to do in every situation. She is the glue to WD she has been a great Co-Div (recently promoted to Dir) over the past quite a few months. WD has done nothing but grow, build, and expanding the WD family. Everyone looks up to her and shes always in a good mood. She really cares about everyone in the family and always trying to find the best options to appeal everyone's requests.   

Co-Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kalakoi 77
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/11784-kalakoi/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kalakoi has been a good Co Fo. his squads have mad respect for him all around. His baby (discord) is awesome he really knows what hes doing there. He has a great attitude about everything and has taken in small things from each person he interacts with to improve on his way of leadership.

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WaviestSnow
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is stepping out of his rank and doing a $30 tournament. He has opened it to the whole div and is really trying to get as many people as he can and hopes to do more touraments in the future. 

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GOT EM 7
Link to forums account - @KSI GOT EM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He works hard for his DIV and is there for his members as well as for his staff. He has had to rebuild a squad here and there and also his 7's staff. He has stayed even though there were times when he could have given up. He is there for anyone regardless if they are in his div or not to lead them in the right direction. He is a friend to everyone and is willing to listen to anyone with an issue or just wanting to shot the crap. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIXxDropShotxX
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why the deserve this - He always works hard for KSI, whether it been as a GEN, Judge, or whatever it is at the time. He is there with ideas and the first one to let me know when something needs to change a little to make it work better. He is there to bounce ideas off of and he will let me not whether I like it or not his opinion. He is always up for a challenge and almost always exceeds them.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI sniperclone
Link to forums account - @KSIsniperclone
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been in KSI for a couple of years and is working very hard to become the best officer that he can be. He has stepped up and holding SGT Workshops, and Weekly Meetings for the squad he is in. He is there to hold recruiting parties and to have fun gaming with everyone in DL, as well as other Div 's. He is always wanting to learn more for the next rank and is willing to take the time to listen to what he needs to work on to get to the next level. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadowo45
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadowo45
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been a great one to hold raids and help others in D2 squad to gain higher levels. He is one that will take new members that haven't done the raid before and help them to learn and make it through the raid. He is there for his squad and will be a great leader as he grows on his way to the level he wishes to be. He listens as well as will help to get answers to other members questions. He is good recruiter and is also one to try and get others promoted up the chain. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WolfBane
Link to forums account - @WolfBaneX90
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has stepped it up and finally gotten him self up to a 4th LT but did a great job at Recruiting and promoting, learning to make it this far. I believe if he continues on the path his is on he will make a great officer in what ever position he is in. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxD3adSh0t
Link to forums account - @KSIxD3adSh0t
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since he has rejoined DL on the Xbox 1 side he has been working hard to move his way back to being an officer and has shown great potential in wanting to become a good officer in the future. He is willing to game with anyone in DL that he has the same games as and is willing to listen as well as to teach them. 

Edited by KSIfiremomma7

Co-Division Leader-

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves this because he’s constantly looking out for his division, he’s always striving for the best outcome for all involved and does astounding motivational encouragement for anyone who needs a little push. 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Negan 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/37618-ksi-negan-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - whenever anyone needs anything, even if it’s just to talk Negan is there listening and offering his words of wisdom. When things go out of control he remains calm and deals with any problem with a level head. He joins in as often as he can with anyone just too keep people company. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI blicky 7 

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-ksi-blicky-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - night or day this guy is there for you, any problem or any idea given to him and he sees it out. Highly motivational and extraordinarily compassionate when the situation arises. He stays involved in any situation to make sure that things are sorted out in the best way possible for everyone involved. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MetalBarbie 

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39341-ksi-metalbarbie/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Reasoning why they deserve this - she handled the XDG problem like a boss, sorting through every member in her squad and ensuring the safety of the remaining squad. She did more than required and did the absolute best she could for the division. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ch4ttyK4thy 

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45733-ksi-ch4ttyk4thy/

Reasoning why they deserve this- since taking on this roll she’s done more than exceptional work, she’s eager to encourage the squads growth and always has great ideas for the squad. She puts her heart into the squad and does more than what’s necessary. 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GreendayFox (marketing rep for FI)

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16245-ksi-greendayfox/

Reason they deserve this - you’ve got a question, she’s got all the answers and she thoroughly explains it in different ways that anyone could understand. She’s always a delight to be around and is always motivated to let people know about what’s new in KSI. She’s a dependable member and is phenomenal at encouraging participation in any event. She participates without hesitation and encourages other members to participate with any event. She sells the events like candy to members and constantly keeps everyone updated with new events or tournaments. She deserves this award because she works hard for the community and has done more than necessary for anyone who asks.

Edited by KSI Tobias
Needed to add another nom

KSI Cherry 7 Div Leader

She kept me in KSI when I was thinking about leaving due to conflict of personality with another person in the squad. She pulled me into a party and talked to me and helped me stay in KSI.

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VeRiiTaS 7
Link to forums account - @SaTiiReV
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rita stepped in to help DL when our Director went on LOA he has helped us handle issues that were needed to be handled by a senior leader. he always has great advice and gets things done within a timely manner. i look forward to working with rita in the future.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BadKitty 7
Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kitty was tossed our div last minute and was told here ya go ;) she came in and started at the top figuring out what was wrong or right and worked her way down through meetings to get to know our crazy members. when we needed her for anything she was always available and never short cutted anything or sugar coated it. she has been a great director and mentor to DL.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIfiremomma7
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Where to begin, Momma took a chance and shot in the dark with making me her CO-FO many months ago, and boy was happy with her decision, Firemomma has always had my back and i hers through thick and thin with DL. she is a great leader and a better friend, we never keep secrets in the DIV and we always know whats going on even if we cant make a meeting or attend to a issue, our teamwork has kept DL together and it keeps growing, Firemomma is as stubborn as i am and she will strive for greatness anywhere she is in KSI.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIXxDropShotxX
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why the deserve this - DropShot has continued to succeed as a Gen week after week since he was promoted, his squad has grown into a fun active enviorment and is on the vurge of a split, DropShot continues to train and mentor his staff as well as junior leaders wanting to step up to the plate, Drop also is a marketing rep and Court judge and still finds time to play and stay active with his squad, this determination sets him apart from all others and makes him stand out as a great future leader of KSI.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI sniperclone
Link to forums account - @KSIsniperclone
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sniper stepped up to the plate when his gen couldnt be around, He is currently in training for the slot of GEN and i believe that he will do great as a GEN, he is a great learner and always wants to know more, he keeps active with his squad and does everything within his CPT power to help the acting gen keep up on RCT club numbers, promotions, and even runs weekly security checks. SniperClone is a future leader of KSI and he doesnt even know it ;)

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 -(Co-Div-FI)
Link to forums account -  @KSI Silence 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy never sleeps. Whenever he is needed he's right there to take care of things. Also, he plays with everyone in the division. As a SGT in the division for the past year, there were plenty of upper leadership that I had never met. KSI Silence 7 is a major component of the strong foundation of FI.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NEGAN 7 -(Founder-FI)
Link to forums account - @KSI NEGAN 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI NEGAN 7 is very active and social within discord and on xbox. He's always happy to jump into a party and chit chat or give you help with whatever you need!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blicky 7 -(Co-Fo-FI)
Link to forums account - @KSI BLICKY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Blicky 7 is incredibly dedicated to FI. He's one of those people that is always a message away for those that need to talk, whether it be for KSI or personal issues. He takes a genuine interest in the members of this division and is a key component to helping foster the family type bond we are building in FI.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kerfuffle -(GEN-FI/Hellcat)
Link to forums account - @Isnana ISK
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI Kerfuffle is an awesome general. He stepped into this position with the determination to continue to better our squad. This month has been difficult with the SR/BL issues going on and he's been ever-present to encourage a sense of stability and bonding, while monitoring to ensure our members are protected from attacks.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MetalBarbie -(CPT-FI/Velocity)
Link to forums account - @KSI MetalBarbie
Reasoning why they deserve this -This girl busts her butt for her squad. I promise you won't find a more dedicated individual. Even being crazy busy in her personal life she is there for Velocity to keep things running smooth. She's also been instrumental in keeping everyone's spirits high as we have been constantly poached and harassed  by other gaming communities.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cable -(LT-FI/Hellcat)
Link to forums account - @KSI Cable
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is ALWAYS working! I'm sure he probably sleeps occasionally too, but regardless you can always get a pretty quick response from him if you need his help. He also manages to spend some time online visiting with people in parties and playing games every day.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Scotland 7 -(BoD-FI/Hellcat)
Link to forums account - @Scotland
Reasoning why they deserve this -Scottie is awesome and he takes pride in all the jobs he takes on!

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GreendayFox -(4CPT-FI/Hellcat)
Link to forums account - @KSI GreendayFox
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI GreendayFox does AMAZING as our marketing rep. She's always on the ball about dispersing information to everyone, as well as responding when someone needs help finding something. She is a super cheery person when you are in a party with her, and she really hypes you up to get involved in everything! I don't think she gets anywhere near enough credit for the good she does, not just for FI, but this community as a whole. She truly represents Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Krisis -(SGT-FI/Hellcat)
Link to forums account - @KSI Krisis
Reasoning why they deserve this - Krisis is a relatively new member of Hellcat and he's really jumped into being involved. He's always down to play with others in our division whenever he can and he's also very friendly and talkative to everyone! I look forward to seeing what he can bring to our squad as we all grow together. We are building a family in FI and he's a great addition!

Edited by MersadezJ
Changed from URL to @ tags

Awards

Co div

KSI xHawk 7

he deserves this award because he is always there to ans any question that comes up.always wanting to join gamenights and very easy guy to get along with

co founder

KSI Kalakoi 77

Very friendly and extremly helpful with any squad he is over. He helps you  to be a good gen of a squad before handing the squad over hemakes sure the squad is fully orginized

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VeRiiTaS 7
Link to forums account - @SaTiiReV
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have had to go to this guy a few times because I was upset he has been there for me a lot lately and has helped me when I needed it the most I almost left due to personal reasons and even got another higher up to make sure I was ok and talk me into staying thanks for that has a lot of good advise to give anyone that needs it very good mentor to anyone and defintly a good guy to hang out with always has me laughing 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Ever since he has become our Director he has went above and beyond to help us no matter if it's advise on a issue or pulling Squad tags he even makes sure to have a meeting with us to see how all of our squads are doing he has even came to me just to see if I was ok has great advise to give to anyone that want to be mentored over all great guy to hang out with

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - DL Div Lead KSIfiremomma7
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Anytime I've ever needed someone to talk to or hang out with she has always been there for me since we first meet has given me very sound advise as well as just listen to me when I am upset or need someone to talk to over all very good woman to hang out with

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eyonia 7 ES 
Link to forums account - @KSI Eyonia 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Oh my God what can I say about this woman when she first come over to this Division she was in Banshee she got here right before Spirit week of last year she got everyone pumped up for Spirit week without being told did the same thing this year as well as helped us getting everyone signed up for the games being played this year she is always doing her best no matter what you putt in front of her and has worked very hard to get to where she is today handles issues very well tries to be there for every member we have over all a very good leader/member to hang out with

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI reapers 7
Link to forums account - @KSI reapers 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have known this guy for a while and he always goes over and beyond anything you putt in front of him he started out in Banshee but saw Griffin needing more help went over there and got that squad up and running really good handles issues very well is there for every member we have runs workshops talks and hangs out with members to make them feel welcomed is a take charge kind of guy after becoming a COFO  we haven't had to teach him much he is on point and tries his very best over all good guy yo hang out with

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Succubus/GEN/ES KSI Squeek 7
Link to forums account - @Squeek 7
Reasoning why the deserve this -When squeek got here her squad was very inactive she got with every member got them back active there was less then 20 members active when she got here and she has helped to get her squad 100 % active to 30 members being active in her squad she hangs out with every member mentors them runs meeting workshops and game nights even though she has a very busy real life she always does her very best over all very good woman to hang with

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Angels/ES/1st CPT KSI SN1P3RB0552
Link to forums account - @KSI SN1P3RB0552
Reasoning why they deserve this -This guy is always wanting to learn more and is always there to help his squad he hosts Game night meetings and workshops he is always asking questions to make sure he is doing the right thing over all he just wants his squad to move forward so he always tries his best over all good guy to hang out with

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Succubus/ES/2 lt KSI Barb130
Link to forums account - @barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member joined KSI and was a CPL for a year before finally deciding to become an officer she has been working very hard since her first promotion and continues to do so she also helped be there and try to get every member to be active anytime you need to hang out talk to or need help in a game she will be there just like in Spirit week she helped us a lot in Minecraft I am happy to see her achieve her goal to become an officer I believe she will make a great Gen one day and go even past that rank over all good woman to hang out with

Division leader otm and link: @KSI Cherry 7(WD)

reason: She’s always active and helps with the division as well as being an outlet for anyone to come talk to

Edited by KSI Scarrz

Awards

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cherry 7, WD 

Cherry has been an outstanding Division leader she has made WD grow as a whole whenever something was tough she will always know what to do she is an amazing person to communicate with she has made WD and outstanding division to be in she has been working her butt off whenever there was a problem she would be the first to solve it and she helps out a lot of people and has a good heart, after being in KSI from November until now I have seen a big improvement from WD because of cherry and her staff she is an amazing div leader !

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag:  KSI Gruntier 7 – CDIV/DM

Link to forums account:  @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this:  Gruntier deserves this award because he understands how to handle issues (on any level imaginable) in a transparent, level-headed, and non-convoluted manner.  I sincerely appreciate this.  “Grunt” or “Eli” as I know him took the time to respond to a question I posed to my General in an officer’s chat.  His unexpected yet refreshing “small essay” (his own words) response in the chat truly clarified an important issue, and for that I’m grateful. 

Lastly, DM is currently without a Div L, and I sincerely believe Grunt – by and through his actions – is already filling these shoes.

Thank you, Grunt for always being professional, honest, cool, calm, and collected.   

Founder

Gamertag:  KSI Blood 7 – FO/DM 

Link to forums account:  @KSI Blood 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: Blood deserves this award because he is ever-present to support and motivate the Division and its members; no matter is too large or too small.  Discord server, he’s there; Forums, he’s there.  Message him, tag him, or simply mention his gamertag and he’ll answer the call.  This month for Spirit Week, Blood offered up a pre-order copy of Anthem to be raffled off to those who voted/commented on the forums challenge.  This isn’t the first time I’ve witnessed Blood do things such as this to motivate DM members.     

In addition, Blood truly gets things done; I’ve noticed Blood is a man of action.  Lastly, he is extremely efficient in executing his myriad of duties, and I truly appreciate this. 

Thank you, Blood for all your hard work and motivation. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag:  KSI FluffyPup 7 – COFO/DM/CRUELTY & DISCORD

Link to forums account:  @KSI FluffyPup 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: “Kyle” or “Fluff” as I know him, deserves this award for countless reasons.  He is extremely dedicated to the morale of our Division by always taking the time for the extra things that make a difference for DM. 

This month, Kyle took it upon himself to create a channel on DM’s discord server dedicated to this year’s E3 conference.  He took the time to sort and post a massive amount of content putting the same at the fingertips of all DM’s members.  I was unable to watch E3 this year, but I sincerely appreciate Kyle putting forth maximum effort with this project, allowing me (and the entire Division) to simply find what I’m interested in and click a link.

Thanks, Kyle for making DM a fun and safe place to spend time.  You are greatly appreciated. 

General

Gamertag:  KSIxRomeo – GEN – DM/VENOM

Link to forums account:  @KSIxROMEO

Reasoning why the deserve this:  Romeo deserves this award because of his extraordinary patience and willingness to help members from across DM, no matter the squad.  I’ve observed Romeo patiently lead/run through Destiny 2 raids with members who’ve never run some of the raids/encounters (myself included), explaining in an easy-to-understand manner how to complete each section.  If a member falters, he’s the first to get the member back in action.

I’ve witnessed Romeo instill and foster self-confidence in his own squad’s officers/members and beyond.   

Thank you, Romeo.  I appreciate all your help and good humor. 

LT

Gamertag:  KSI Whiskey82 – 3LT – DM/DISCORD

Link to forums account:  @KSI WHISKEY

Reasoning why they deserve this: “Whiskey” as I know him, deserves this award because he always puts his best foot forward, going out of his way to assist members of DM.  Specifically, new recruits. 

This month, Whiskey tried many times (and in the process, spending a large amount of time) to help two recruits who’d either lost access to Xbox Live due to a lost password or had a glitch which prevented their bio/location from displaying on their Xbox Live profile.

Finally, Whiskey is not afraid to speak up when something is amiss.  He is a strong, efficient officer with true leadership qualities, and I sincerely appreciate his time and assistance in making Discord Squad a great place to be.

Thanks, Whiskey for constantly and consistently contributing to the success of our Division/Squad and for not being afraid to speak up/speak your mind.       

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77, DW Co-Fo, Samurai and Paladin
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King has been working non-stop to revive the squad Samurai, working as its General and re-training all the officers, King has been running the welcoming community inside of DW and has seen a lot of Improvement within the Division!, even with everything bringing him down in life, he is still putting his all within the community, and it's not just the division he puts his heart in, PO and Rejoin staff are there as well, King has been a huge influence in the community in so many areas its insane! I hope in my future I can have as big of a impact as he does now! Keep it up King :)

CPT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane, DW Paladin, 3CPT
Link to forums account - @King Bane
reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since Bane has been in Paladin, he has been working hard, even I can see that. He has been hosting game nights left, right, and center, making sure that everyone in the division is together and playing, I truly believe that he has made a big improvement a pawn himself and the squad he's in now. The division wouldn't be the same without him, Keep it up buddy

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI x Brownie, DW Elysium, 3CPT
Link to forums account - @KSI x Brownie
Reasoning why they deserve this - I'm not in Brown's Squad, but I see him constantly working with the officer staff of Elysium, and he has been planning events for his squad and making sure everything is running smoothly.
 Although he is in Elysium, no one is in the squad officer core except him and Artifice, he has been learning how to be a Captain and has earned the rank! He is always striving for new information, Brownie is a great example for those Officers who chose not to give up when given a tough situation!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxETR, DW Hannibal, 3LT
Link to forums account - @KSIxETR
Reasoning why they deserve this - Eddy was recruited in a bit ago, and recently has been pushing himself for improvement! And has recently been promoted to LT,  Has always been up and ready to help the people of Hannibal and the Officers inside it,  he's always open to help people inside of KSI and make sure they know what they're doing. Eddy has been a big person you'd see at events inside of the division! He's always trying to play with members and making sure they feel comfortable inside of the squad and the division. I hope that every Division has a Eddy in the future :)

Department Member
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony 7, DW Hannibal, 3CPT
Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola
Reasoning why they deserve this - Harmony has been someone I see in departments a lot!, Whether hosting Events for the Community, he the division she's in. Writing articles for the communities benefit, or interviewing people who've won these events (AAP). Or even being a Performance Officer and making sure everyone has the knowledge they need inside of KSI! She has been a huge influence on many in the community, and I believe that we should have more people like this in the departments! People who grab something they're interested in and giving it 110%!