June 2018 OTM nominations!

KSI RiiOT 7

Division Leader

Link to forums account: @KSI GOT EM 7

Reason: Got  em has been very supportive of me since he promoted me to staff sargent. Always available to talk and play poker!

Founder

Link to forums account: @KSI Eyonia 7

Reason: Although she is a new founder, when she was co founder she always stepped in when out gen wasn't felling well or couldn't make it. 

General

Link to forums account: @Squeek 7

Reason: Since Squeek took over our squad she always hit everyone up to play or just join a party to shoot the breeze.  Since I became an officer she has been clear about what she needs me to do and always telling me what a good job I am doing and lets me know where I can improve (like not interrupting her lol).

Lieutenant:

Link to forums account @KSI Sumbich89

Reason: since coming back to KSI and becoming an officer with me sum has been a big help since he has done this before.  I can always bring a " How does this work?" kind of question to him.  He is a great recruiter and can't wait to see the fruits of the ideas he has for succubus.

Member:

Link to forums account: @GroundPainter26

Reason: GroundPainter was the only member of succubus to join the forums during spirit week.  Hope to get hime more active here as time goes on.

Founder

KSI HAVOC 7

Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-7/

Reason: KSI HAVOC 7 never fails to suppose me ! He works diligently with ALL members from RCT right through to Div Leader! He is a real credit to the DW 7 staff! Without his assistance within the Division, i know for a fact we wouldn't have been able to acheive all that we have ! He ensures people are posting up their goals when they need too and always is there is a member needs someone to talk too! He has provided myself with lots of knowledge from his past experiences and alot of what I have learned has been from him! I truly thinks he deserves this award ! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co Founder

KSI xKing 77

Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16503-ksi-xking-77/

Reason: Mr King has had a hell of alot of personal stuff happening in his life, he took an LOA and since he has been back he is stronger than ever ! Although he has had stuff going on that hasent stopped him from providing members within the Division information and knowledge in a informative manner! He works to a very high standard and that is apparent in the results he gains! Again he a huge reason why the division is doing so well! He treats all members like family and if he can help someone with something, he will move heaven and earth to make sure he can find them an answer ! I think King truly deserves this award ! 

General 

KSI xKamikaze

Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-ksi-xkamikaze/

Reason: This is Kams second ride in KSI ! Admittedly his first time round he had some real bad luck and this made him leave the community! Since he has been back he has been blowing everyone away with his leadership techniques! He became General not so long ago, and his squad is a credit to his leadership! They split from Samurai just over a month ago, and since then they have managed to get to 70 members, and they are retaining those members Also! He is an incredible member of KSI and has a very bright future ahead of him! Great work dude !

Captain 

KSI x Artifice

Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45682-ksi-x-artifice/

Reason: Artifice is a tricky dude to work out! When I first met him, I didn't quite understand what his end game was! Since his squad has had a bit of a hard time in recent weeks, this guy has really stepped up his game ! From recruiting to ensuring members and officers within the squad have the information they need ! He is always asking questions and always finding ways to better himself as a leader! I have a feeling that Artifice is going to make a great General one day ! 

KSI Negan 7- Founder-Forced Induction

@KSI NEGAN 7

- Negan with out a doubt is a key factor to the stability of FI, he’s been a great second in command and I know the punctuality is a strong suit of his. If he tells you he’s gonna do something it gets done.  He takes time to reach out to members to just say hi or help them with any questions. 

KSI Blicky 7–CoFounder- Forced Induction

@KSI BLICKY 7

Blicky has blossomed into a spectacular leader especially here in the past few months after taking upon the CoFo position. This man is always trying to make sure everyone having fun. He’s gone above and beyond the average leader and strives only to become better. This kid has a very bright future here in KSI and is a leader to watch for. 

KSI Tobias-General-Enforcer- Forced Induction

@KSI Tobias

- Tobias had been the heart and soul of Enforcer and through tough times of inactivity always ensured his members were involved in as much as possible. Tobias strives to learn and make sure he can help his people as best as possible. I’ve watched this man grow from a good leader into a great leader. 

KSI Rockdogg-Captain-Enforcer-Forced induction.

@KSI ROCKDOGG

oh boy, this dude it’s hard to put in words the drive and ambition this man has. He not only had been making sure all his members in the squad feel involved with game nights, he’s bought a few name changes. He also has been helping refer recruit to a fellow squad that recently took a hit from XDG poaching. He was never asked to help that squad he did it on his own compassion to make sure the division as a whole is better off. 

Lt- KSI xLilDuckyx -

Ducky has grown tremendously in the past few months. His drive to do better and learn from his leaders is amazing. He try’s to take the time to know all his members and help educate them on new things. Ducky has a great potential and I see him going places. 

Member- 

Department member-

Gamertag: KSI GreendayFox- @KSI GreendayFox 

what can I tell you about green day. This girl is a prime source of information about almost anything going on with upcoming events and any new things. She is always there to help any member with navigating the forums and department areas especially for WW sign up and was a major help keeping everyone informed of events for Spirit Week. She’s also a CDC member on top of being a captain in her squad. 

Senior Leader- KSI VeRiiTaS 7- Senior Director

Riita has always since I met him been someone I’ve been able to go to for guidance. He’s never too busy to take a few minute to just listen. And help with any issue no matter how small. He’s been a great influence to many  and will be to many more.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 - FI/CoDiv
Link to forums account - @KSI Silence 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has put his all and more into making sure FI is running smooth, especially with the recent attacks we had on our div from XDG and TSB. He is always available (even in the middle of the night) if an issue arises. For being a co-div, he interacts with everyone all the way down to the recruits leading by example for EVERYONE, no matter what rank you are, to be involved and interact with your members.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blicky 7 - FI/CoFo
Link to forums account - @KSI BLICKY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is one of the most active 7's I have ever interacted with. Whether it is KSI related or on a more personal level he is always available to talk to and always has the most uplifting words/advise. After observing the way he leads, he is the perfect example of what every 7 should be and I myself hope to be just as good.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xLilDuckyx - 2LT/FI/Velocity
Link to forums account - @The Duckster
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ducky has stepped up to the plate and helped me as I held my squad together after taking a hit from XDG. Every night he goes on recruiting blitz's hoping to come across at least one person that is KSI quality to join. When he's not recruiting, he's hosting or co-hosting game nights with other members in our squad or division.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GreendayFox - 4CPT/FI/Hellcat
Link to forums account - @KSI GreendayFox
Reasoning why they deserve this - I don't know what I would do without Greenday. This little lady pours her heart and soul out into making sure every Weekend Warfare, OTMs, DOTMs, and most recently - Spirit Week were posted into the chats. I was proud to say that due to this Velocity had several members (more than expected) that competed in Spirit Week representing FI. Her personality alone is bubbly and contagious, and I am so lucky to be in the same division as her!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SadieJ - SSGT/FI/Velocity
Link to forums account - @MersadezJ
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sadie has been helping me keep tabs, and keeping us updated on the whole XDG and TSB issues. She was recently promoted to SSGT and actually transferred from her rock solid squad to help rebuild my squad. Not to mention, she is doing all of this while being a mom!!!! She is a superhero.

Co-Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 FI Co-Division leader

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I think he deserves this because i have seen how much he's on helping people that need help with stuff 

Co-Founder

Gamertag  (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blicky 7 FI Co-Founder

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-ksi-blicky-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - To me blicky is someone you can reach out to and he'll help if no one else is online to answer questions you have and has helped me with a few things so far 

General 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tobias FI/Enforcer

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/27403-ksi-tobias/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Tobias is an awesome general and has helped me fit in and helps me learn new things all the time within the squad and in KSI 

Captain

Gamertag  (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rockdogg FI/Enforcer

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43736-ksi-rockdogg/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Rockdogg has helped me to many times to count and teach me more than just about anyone else i could think of and will respond to any questions you don't have the answer to and if he doesn't have the answer to it he will go and get it no matter what 

KSI Joe 7 (Co-Founder - DM)

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

Reasoning:

Joe is the epitome of what makes KSI... well... KSI! He is there for everyone and anyone, making sure everyone feels welcome and secure in this community. While some other 7’s may feel too involved in their own jobs to get around, Joe is there to make every party a party.

KSIxROMEO (General - Venom/DM)

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44968-ksixromeo/

Reasoning:

Romeo is more than a general, he is a hard working guy that never fails to make his squad a fun and entertaining environment. Even at his job in a factory or warehouse (not sure but it’s loud) he attends gamenights or just gets in a party and hangs out with you from his Xbox app, and that’s real dedication.

KSIxGalaxy (Member - Venom/DM)

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45878-ksixgalaxy/

Reasoning:

Both KSIxGalaxy and I became SSGTs at about the same time this month, I tried really hard but she absolutely took off with the amount of work she did for her squad while I’ve been struggling to get my first recruit she absolutely left me in the dust even though I’ve been in KSI longer and got to watch many recruitments and promotions so I even started with more experience, which shows that she has more dedication and work ethic than many and certainly myself and she is using this to improve her squad to the best it can be.

Edited by KSI CruelCarrot
Add on my Member OTM nomination.

Gen

GT: KSIxROMEO

@KSIxROMEO

I feel he is more than deserving this award because he has been an outstanding member and general making sure we as members are ok before our clan entirely. He makes it his business when any member feels left out or unwanted. He goes out of his way to make sure we all understand our roles and what our responsibilities. Without him i couldn't be the captain or officer that i am now.

LT

GT: KSIDntAskImAwfl

@KSIdontask

DontAsk has been an outstanding member since she has became an officer she has joined the welcoming committee and has reached out to many members and has shown her dedication to KSI coumtless times and not only am i proud of her but im proud to work with her and call her 3LT of Venom.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VeRiiTaS 7 (Senior Director)
Link to forums account - @SaTiiReV
Reasoning why they deserve this - Honestly I believe that VeRiiTaS deserves this award because in my time withing this community I have not seen a Senior as proactive as Rita, not only does he take time to get to know as many members as he can but he also doesn't hesitate to help ANY member regardless of how trivial the issue/question may be, not only that but een when there was the situation of Directors taking a short leave, rather than delegate the workload between the other directors he stepped in and took the position of acting director to ensure that the other directors weren't having too much that they could handle, he is a prime example of what a Senior should be and I appreciate all the effort that he has put into this community

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trendies 7 (Director)
Link to forums account - @KSI Trendies 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - In my time back as a Divisional 7 I have had the pleasure to work with Mr.Trendies on multiple occasions and this man has nothing but passion for this community and you can clearly see this by the way he conducts himself around not just the divisional 7 staff but even with the members of the divisions that he is over, he always has time for anyone  despite having his own family commitments and he strives to make sure every member is happy and feels welcome, and he shows that regardless of his rank he is as approachable as any member within this community and when it comes to him doing his duties he is as efficient as any director should be so I honestly believe that these word do no do trendies justice, if you want to see how a Leader of this community should be then meet trendies and get to know him

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ODINN 7 (Co-Fo LS)
Link to forums account - @KSI ODINN 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Odinn.... Now what an I say about Odinn, well I have never seen anyone brimming with so much passion this man has recently been my main support within LS, he along with myself have spent countless hours ensuring that LS is running smoothly and that everyone is welcome, he also spent numerous days/weeks in the run up to spirit week assisting myself to ensure that we had a team for every event and helped with not only finding members for the teams but hosting try-outs and signing the rosters up, odinn has had his ups and downs but to still be willing to step up and show this new generation of members what it means to have passion for this community and to effectively carry out his duties I do truly appreciate the support of this seasoned veteran

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI December 77 (CPT/ Trocity LS)
Link to forums account - @December 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - I honestly do not know where to start with this gentleman, he clearly is the epitome of going above and beyond, whilst his general was incapacitated he took the reigns like it was nothing, he has established such a presence not only withing his squad but throughout the division and you can see what a great leader this guy is and he has a very bright future ahead of him, and as I said he took the reigns like it was nothing, he quickly established a weekly schedule that gives EVERY Member in his squad opportunity to attend regardless of whatever timezone they may be in, he has the respect of his fellow officers to the point of if he asks them to step up ad do something it is done within hours, and if for any reason he doesn't come online  everyone is usually checking up on him to make sure everything is okay, I a extremely happy to see an officer of this calibre within my division

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 7 (LT/ Trocity LS)
Link to forums account - @KSI Hatter 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Now despite having her own personal issues that require a large portion of her time as well as he family commitments Miss Hatter exemplifies what it mean to be an officer and balance her RL and her KSI life perfectly whilst still being able to uphold her duties as a Lieutenant perfectly be ir recruiting/training new members, hosting multiple workshops/gamenights or just being available for her squad mates, it is very rare to find a leader that despite having such a hectic personal like can still commit so much time and dedication to this community and any aspiring officer should take miss hatters example and strive to follow in her footsteps

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trendies 7 (Director)
Link to forums account - @KSI Trendies 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ive known trendies for a few months now, and during the time he was LS director hes been the most involved director that ive ever seen. When issues arrise hes there within minutes. Any squad tags need pulled or given hes right there and hes constantly gaming with his members. Hes also a great guy to just sit down and talk to for advise definitely the example of what a director should be. 

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7 (Co- Div of LS)
Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Man their isnt enough i can say about akame, single most hard working individual i have seen in my years in KSI. Motivates members directly all the time to fulfill their duties, constantly online helping anyone out who needs it even after he has a 16 hour work day. Pushing his staff to do better work. I always wonder if he even sleeps and convinced hes a cyborg lol. But honestly Akame is 1 of a kind and his commitment to KSI is unrivalled. He deserves Co div OTM 100%.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI December 77 (CPT of Trocity LS)
Reasoning why they deserve this - December is just all around the best officer hands down. When his gen was gone for a bit he took the squad and ran with it. Set a very high example of what not only a captain should be but what a great officer looks like in KSI. Hes also part of different departments, well rounded in experience here. His communication on discord is always great also. His squad members are well informed all the time. December deserves CPT OTM for sure 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 7 (LT of Trocity LS)
Link to forums account - @KSI Hatter 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hatter is an old school member who brings some of that old time experience and mentality to LS. No excuses just do your duties and be done with it. Even when she was going through some life issues she was present in some form. But when shes on Xbox the squad respects her 100% and listen to what she has to say. Shes the right hand of December and they work well together which helped boost Trocity to where it is today. A great example of a LT in KSI and all around great person to bounce ideas off of. 

Division Leader:

Gamertag: KSI Cherry 7 (DIR - WD/LS)
Link to forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-ksi-cherry-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this:

I only had the pleasure or working with Cherry and her 7's staff for a short period of time, and that time that I did have was split in-between three divisions. What became apparent very quickly was how great of a leader she is/was to WD. I haven't gotten to see a Division Leader who cares so much about each individual member inside of my time with KSI. The leaders coming up underneath her learn from her example. Within the past month or so, WD's participation has soared through the roof. They were 2018's Spirit Week winners as well, which all goes to show that Cherry has excellent management skills, as she was not even at home for the majority of the event. She plans ahead, and as she likes to say, there is always a back up plan, and a back up plan for the back up plan. Because of her work ethic, she was recently promoted to Director, and it was very well deserved. I look forward to working along side her in the future!

Co-Division Leader:

Gamertag: KSI Prophecy v7 (Co-Div - DL)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39043-ksi-prophecy-v7/

I chose Prophecy for my nomination for Co-Div, simply because of his enthusiasm to get things done. If ever something needed to be brought to my attention, he was very quick to let me know. Not only did he inform me of any situation, he usually came to me with a solution for whatever problem was at hand. He handles stressful situations quickly and effectively. Prophecy leads by example and treats all members with the respect they deserve. 

Co-Founder:

Gamertag: KSI FluffyPup 7 (Co-Fo - DM)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypup-7/

Mr. Borks Alot and I haven't always seen eye to eye on things related to KSI, and that's probably a good thing. He challenges me to see things from a different perspective, and it's partly because of him that I was able to get where I am today. Kyle is constantly coming up with new and useful ideas for DM, especially within their Discord server. If you ever go party stalking, you will always find him in a party full of DM members, and even members from different divisions, hanging out and playing games. He is DM's Performance Operations liaison, and takes the time out of his schedule each week to either run the PO workshops himself, or find someone who is certified to do so.

General:

Gamertag: KSI T1GER (Gen - Cyanide/WD)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43422-ksi-t1ger/

Reasoning why the deserve this:

T1GER came into the General's position, and took it by storm. She is on top of all of her members at all times, and her knowledge on KSI is hard to beat. She promotes activity on the forums and through game-nights, either hosting or participating in most of them. The officers underneath her are all well trained, because T1GER takes the time to show them exactly what is expected of an officer. She attends PO workshops, and encourages others to as well. I am definitely interested to see what she can bring to the table in the near future!

Captain:

Gamertag: KSI Sniperclone (3rd CPT - Hades/DL)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38989-ksisniperclone/

If I thought my time with WD was short, my time with DL was even shorter! While I was not over them for long, Sniperclone really stuck out to me. He was always looking for ways to better himself and the members around him. He was never afraid to ask questions, and if someone couldn't answer, he would find somewhere else to look instead of just giving up. He always seemed willing to add more work to his plate if it would benefit his squad, and if someone needed help, he was always quick to volunteer himself. 

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI Whiskey82 (3rd LT - Discord/DM)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46218-ksi-whiskey/

Whiskey is one of those people you come across one random day while you're recruiting, and a month later you wonder how you got so lucky to find someone like him. He's motivated, experienced, and inspires others to do better. At the same time, he is not afraid to call out any issues he may see. He won't expect you to fix them by yourself though, as he will take the time out of his day to find a solution that benefits everyone. He works well with others, and the members of his squad and others look up to him because of his willingness to lead. 

Department Member:

Gamertag: KSI Galahad (SGT - Cruelty/DM)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/14917-sir-galahad/

I cannot think of a single person who deserves this more than Galahad. I get that a lot of people don't see the behind the scenes work of what Spirit Week is and can be. Along with the fun and activity comes the stress. Galahad makes being on both Productions and T&E look effortless. He hosted or streamed an event almost every day, (if not every day) and if he wasn't, he volunteered to do so. He has really stepped it up on the T&E side and I consider myself lucky to have him as a staff member.

Senior Director - 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Ronin 77 (Senior Director)

Link to forums account: @The StreetSweepah

Reasoning: Although Ronin and I  have never been to close, observing him from both a Director stand point as well as that of his Senior Director career makes it impossible to not respect someone who puts in as much effort and time to being a senior leader as he does. Every meeting had, every question that comes up, Ronin is always the first person to take something and run with it. He is constantly brainstorming or developing systems that he believes will better the community and its members moving forward. When it comes to any all issues, he is extremely pro active with reaching out to members involved and helping out in any way he possibly can. Although Rita was the trailblazer to revitalize an active senior team, Ronin has done more than just pick up the torch and is equally active and hands on with the community. I look forward to working with him in the months to come and think he most definitely deserves this OTM for his efforts and accolades.

Director - 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Badkitty 7 (Director - DM/DL/WD)

Link to forums account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Reasoning: Kitty's reputation really preceded her before she became part of the Director team but since that change and rank, has already proved numerous times that she has earned her spot and many more to come. Her value has been immediately recognized after only being a Director for 2 months, she was able to take on 3 divisions at the same time each of which you would think had her undivided attention with how often she communicated, strategized, and guided them. Every division she has been over has shown exponential growth in forums activity, event participation, and overall productiveness as she is always the first to recognize and listen to issues, but never over steps by allowing divisional 7 staffs to develop their leadership skills and handle said issues. Beyond just those Divs, it is not uncommon for multiple members outside her general realm to reach out for advice, guidance, and a laugh she induces with one of her many quirks. Cat has the unusual ability to make members feel comfortable while simultaneously exuding confidence and authority which is a trait often sought after. Im sure that she deserves Director of the month and cant wait to see what else is in store for her career.

Division Leader - 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI GOT EM 7

Link to forums account: @KSI GOT EM 7

Reasoning: Where to start with Mr. Got Em. Out of all od the Division Leaders I have had the fortune of working with, Got Em is by far one of the most committed and dedicated when it comes to the safety and happiness of his members. No matter what time of day it is, Got Em can always be found in a party with members of both his Div and others as he encourages and facilitates a friendly environment for all. Besides this, ES has had its share of set backs. Losing two 7s due to petty immaturity, several attacks from outside communities, and personal attacks on he himself and his family all in the span of a couple months, yet Got Em is still here and kicking which is a tribute to his strength and character. One thing Got Em always preaches is not accepting disrespect from or towards any members of his division or the community. ES is becoming what it once was, a stronghold, thanks to the efforts of Got Em and his 7 staff. I think he is absolutely deserving of this OTM and wish him the best of luck in KSI and life.

Co-Fo
Gamertag (Co-Fo KSI Odin 7) 
Link to forums account - @KSI ODINN 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy was the energy and soul of LS over the last 6 weeks and there is not a day that he isn’t available for members to chew his ear! 

Gamertag (KSI December 7) 
Reasoning why they deserve this - since this members return and being placed in Trocity LS has not stopped working! So much so that when the Gen had to take some personal time December stepped in where they didn’t need to and held the fort better than I have witnessed in previous years!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BadKitty7
Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - When Kitty became our temporary Director earlier his month, instead of making it seem like we were the least of her priorities, (Because let's be real, she does it all) she made it known early and often that she would be easily available no matter how small or large the issue, and no matter how early or late in the day it was. Even though Spirit Week was taking up most of her time, what little time she did have it seemed like she was always in a party with us giving advice or helping resolve an issue over here. With everything going on in DL the last few weeks, she was the Director that DL needed. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIfiremomma7
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Over the last month, DL has gone through many ups and downs, and FireMomma has handled every one in the best way possible. No matter how stressful the situation is, she always seems to stay calm and get the issue resolved as soon as possible. No matter what rank you are, Momma is very open and willing to talk to anyone. She has recently gone out of her way to assist with training of lower ranking members, and is a large reason that our squad has grown the way it has. 

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Prophecy v7
Link to forums account - @KSI PROPHECY v7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Ever since Prophecy has become Co-Div, he has continued to do duties members of his position almost never do. He has now been acting General multiple times,  and continues to impress each time. Prophecy does an amazing job in handling all pressure situations, and is always suggesting solutions to whatever issue arises. He continues to do an amazing job of playing with many members as possible, and makes it clear that he is more than just a name in DL. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI bubbaKat
Link to forums account - @bubbaKat
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since her promotion to Captain, Bubba has proved that she can do more for a squad than I thought was possible. While she has continued to do recruits and promotions left and right, she has also stepped into more of a leader role to the lower ranking members in our squad. She has stepped up to do as many of my duties as possible when I was away, and has continuously came to me asking for as much training she can get, and has continued to become the leader that Nemesis needs. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WolfBane
Link to forums account - @WolfBaneX90
Reasoning why they deserve this - When WolfBane came to me a while back and said he was interested in becoming an officer, I was excited to work with him, but wow has he impressed everyone. From the moment he was trained to recruit, he has gone above and beyond and been and has been a  driving forces in Nemesis and one of the main reasons our squad has grown the way it has. Although he has been spending a lot of time with his daughter recently, WolfBane has still made his self available, and has exceeded everyone's expectations as an officer. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BADKITTY 7
Link to forums account - @KSI BadKitty  7
Reasoning why they deserve this - she was on top of all things that need to be 
done in the Divisio and if any oe need her she was there for them helped out in 
soooo many ways, was sad to see her go to her need post hope to get her back again.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CHERRY 7 WD 
Link to forums account - @KSI CHERRY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - done one hell of a job and i think that she has 
worked her butt off for it she has made KSI fun for the Division and i think that 
is why we all work so hard at keep it going

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BRUNAN 7 WD
Link to forums account -@KSIBRUNAN 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - hits the tag dayly helps out where he cam
and is there for all squads

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kalakoi 77 WD
Link to forums account -@KSI Kalakio 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - all i have got on discord and how to run it came 
from him if i need to know somethig about it is is there

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T1GER WD
Link to forums account - @KSI T1GER
Reasoning why the deserve this - this last week she was the one backing all of WD by 
getting them all on to vote in spirit week, just her squad was missing like 9 that 
could ot get on there and vote but she keep it up from there now 
i think that there is just one member that does ot have a fourms acct.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRONL64 WD
Link to forums account - @KSIxRONL64
Reasoning why they deserve this -he has steped up to go that ext, mil, to know what it is like to work 
for been the next GEN 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI x Rogue WD
Link to forums account - @ksi x Rogue
Reasoning why they deserve this - at spirit week she was a big help with the games and getting 
members on and voting awith helping out on the live streems and getting members i that as well

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI lgan 07
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - after working with him the last 6 months in T&E i got to know new things 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Bio Zhi WD
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - has steped up and got in to 3 of the spirit week games and took 1st in some

LT

KSI Hatter 7 (LT / Trocity LS)

Link to forums account @KSI Hatter 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: KSI Hatter has continually gone above and beyond the call of duty for her squad and division even while wrestling with personal life issues. Hatter has put in significant effort and vested interest in seeing her squad succeed during spirit week. She's taken her role as news and history very seriously and put in long hours to make sure her information is both accurate and exciting. She's a truly deserving OTM in my opinion.

Awards

Co-Fo 

KSI FluffyPup 7 Co-Fo DM Cruelty/ Discord 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypup-7/

KSI Fluffypup 7 he's fairly new to being a CoFo but Kyle go's above and beyond to help out his members. Kyle is consistently hanging out with not only his squads but other members also. He is always hosting game nights he stays on top of his Gens making certain that they are doing there jobs correctly and that everything is running smoothly while letting the Gens do their jobs so that they can learn from their experiences. Whenever anything is asked of him he doesn't hesitate to do it. He's gone out of his way during spirit week and E3 to create channels on discord to help out everyone in DM and has helped make Discord more secure for its members. Kyle is one of those people that truly cares about his fellow KSI members and it's a big reason why I promoted him up to Co-Fo because one of the most important quality's a leader can have is truly caring about people and Kyle has that in spades. I look forward to seeing him climb through the ranks.

GEN

KSIxROMEO GEN venom DM

@KSIxROMEO

KSIxROMEO is one of my best Gens month after month because he always not only does his job consistently but he goes above and beyond. This last month he went out of his way to make certain not only his people but other people from different squads participated in spirit week and that they were having fun. He also constantly surprises me with the different things he does sometimes in a good way for instance he wrote this beautiful little speech about why Gens should want to vote in the AAP's in the Generals chat. I myself couldn't have written it any better than that. His words and actions prove that he doesn't care about the rank but he definitely cares about his people and in my opinion deserves GEN of the month.

CPT

KSI AWOL 4th CPT discord DM

@KSI AWOL

KSI AWOL even though he's been a caption for a short period of time he more than deserves this award because he's been doing the job of captain while being a LT. Awol not only has been doing his job as an officer but he's also co-head of the welcoming committee which has been a huge success in DM and is continuing to be so. One of the reasons why he's good at both jobs is because he's not afraid to ask questions if he doesn't know the answer which is really great to see because how else are we supposed to learn. I can see Awol climbing up the ranks pretty high if he continues doing the great work that he does. 

LT

KSIDntAskImAwfl 3rd LT Venom DM

@KSIdontask

KSI Dontask Even though sometimes she's limited on time to help out her squad the time that she's on more than makes up for it. She spends a lot of time on the forums doing inspirational stories and on discord she's online playing games with not only her squad but with others as a member of the welcoming committee she's always reaching out to inactive members and new ones trying to integrate them. And as I've stated before She's kind of the life of the party people love hanging around with her because she enjoys hanging out with them.

KSI MeShell 7 SGT Hellborn DM

@KSI MeShell 7

KSI MeShell 7 is a recent transfer from CD and even though she doesn't want to take on rank for a while due to schooling she is still going out of her way to not only fit in to her squad but to integrate new members and old. She was put in a squad that was struggling having several inactive members but she's been going out of her way to invite these members around and get them playing games. Not only that but I've seen people come to her and ask her questions and she's more than happy to answer them. Even though she's not an officer she's still doing most of the work of one and I'm really happy to have her in DM.

Submitted on mobile device

more to come in a minute 

Edited by KSI Gruntier 7

Director
Gamertag: KSI Badkitty 7 - (Director - DM/DL/WD)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/
Shanda is and always will be one of my friends but she has given so much to making DM great. It truly saddens me that she wont be our Director anymore and it has nothing to do with the fact that she's my friend. She's always willing to do what's best for our div, each rank she has put her blood sweat and tears into making this div a great place for everyone involved to flourish as an officer or just have fun and game as a member. She time after time after time has just put KSI before herself/social life/whatever (obviously besides lil man because she's also an amazing mother) to make this Div what it is today to the best of her abilities. She can't be everywhere and see everything but i guarantee with Shanda she's gonna try. All i can say is that whoever fills her shoes is going to have one hell of a job doing so.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Div - DM) -
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/
Eli is always working hard for us and our members. He seems to always be looking at things from different angles (fully making sure the decisions he makes for this div are the correct ones) and is always trying to keep us and our members safe and happy. Speaking of which he's constantly trying to make every here as happy as possible which as most of us know is an impossible task but he tries his best. He's a great leader, and especially with all the security risked community issues we've had he's been constantly on top of things.

Co-Founder
Gamertag KSI Joe 7 (Co-Fo - DM) -
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/
Joe is an amazing person and leader in KSI. He has gone though a lot of real life stuff as of late but he continued to power through and help everyone at every chance he was given. He's always with members and always trying to keep people happy and involved and informed. Honestly i don't know how he does some of the things he does but credit where credit is due.

General
Gamertag KSI God Zeus (General - DM/Discord) -
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41363-ksi-god-zeus/
Reasoning why the deserve this -
Bryan especially during spirit week was running his squad and hosting multiple events. He is always trying to do whatever he can for his squad and KSI. He's a great member & General.

Captain
Gamertag: KSI AWOL (4th CPT - DM/Discord)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41507-ksi-awol/
AWOL is always trying to integrate himself into everything KSI that he can. He's on and helps run the w.c. and is the 4th cpt in Discord. He is constantly going above and beyond for our members in DM and the members of his squad. Especially with dealing with all of this security risked community nonsense. Awol has a great future here in KSI.

LT
Gamertag KSI Whisky82 (3LT - DM/Discord) -
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46218-ksi-whiskey/
Whiskey is one of those life of the party kinda people. He's always trying to do whatever he can for his members and is a great addition to Discord's officer staff and to KSI in general. He also has a great future here in KSI.

Co-Founder

Gamertag(Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FluffyPup 7

Linkto forums account: @KSI FluffyPup 7

Since kyle has become a 7, he has helped out all the squads he has been over in such a short period of time. Discords success is owed in a big way to him. His mentorship, wisdom, and trustworthiness is unrivaled. If you ever have a question or concern you can always go to him no matter what. He is a great example of what a leader in KSI should be and what we should all aspire to be. Nobody deserves this award more than he does.