KSI December 77 Outstanding Service (LV1)

Hatter 77

Name: KSI December 77

Link to Forums: @December 77

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence:

As a fellow friend and squad member of KSI December 77, I whole heartedly
feel that he deserves this award. As a 1st CPT of Trocity LS, December is one of,
if not the hardest working member I have ever come across. Rising through the ranks,
he has been selfless with his time. He has recruited constantly, explains how to
do things, and if it's not understood, he re-explains. As a member of the Welcoming
Committee and the Editor of the News and History Teams, he also likes to keep members
well informed. Through all of his time with these, he has still made time to also start LS's
Head Hunters team, be the Captain, and hold 1st chair, and make sure practices are held AT LEAST 
twice a week.He makes sure that the squad always comes first, even moving around his
real life ordeals when something has to be done and there's no one else to do it. He pushes people to
not just better themselves, but to exceed all expectations and go above and beyond. He makes members 
feel comfortable and wanted, and he is exactly what I strive to be, both in and out of KSI.
Without December, and the time, effort, and extreme hard work he has put into his KSI career, 
I don't think that things would run the same. Thank you KSI December 77 for being the epitome of the 
leader we all want to be. 

December has consistently gone above and beyond the call of duty in his position. He is always putting the  squad first and ensuring that our members are safe and welcomed. December successfully juggles full time work and his duties in his rank while also constantly recruiting and pulling people together. When needing information December is always quick and courteous. I feel he is very deserving of this award.

Awards

As the co founder over December i have seen him rise through the ranks without any problem. From the time he rejoined he hasn't missed a beat. From department OPS to Clan OPS  he has definitely been the example for not only his squad but for every member in LS. I remember when his general was on LOA and at the time December  was  an LT, now i heard about december from 2014 but i never really knew the guy. I came to the officers letting them know I was acting GEN for a bit but December said he gots this. So i said ok, lets see what u got. Not once did i have to step in bcuz he knew exactly what to do. Before he was in, trocity was on the path to going into the squad graveyard but Since his presence, trocity has been an outstanding squad. Still as a 1st captain he likes to bounce ideas off with me trying to find the most effective ways to improve the squad. Also During spirit week he was a great motivator. Getting members on the forums, helping me with teams, Holding the tryouts for the D2 team and overall getting 2nd place in that event.  Always in his squad chat making sure everyone's informed of the upcoming events. Constantly online making sure gamenights, HH practice, meetings and workshops are happening. I mean with the passion and motivation i see December have toward KSI, I'm honestly surprised he doesn't already have this award. Long overdue for sure

Well Well Well, my Boy December , he been busting tail in the Divison, he has been doing great things in the history department by being the editor in the history and news department , and in my experience I believe December is going to be a great leader so he deserves this award 

With all nominations comes reasons and facts. KSI December 77 has been part of the News and History Department for some time, and I have had the pleasure of getting to know him as a friend, as well as getting to know his professional side. Being part of clan-ops, an editor within the News and History Department, and handling real life, December has always pushed himself to the highest potential. He has gone above and beyond in multiple ways. For example, this years spirit week, December was on top of the recaps, and made sure to check in on everyone else who helped. December is an inspiration to all of those around him. Sometimes you meet people in life who just have that spirit and way about them that helps motivate those around them. December is definitely that type of guy. 

Not only that but he pushes those around him to do their best. As humans we need a fellow friend to help realize that we can do more than we believe, and December is definitely one of those human beans. He has a hard work ethic, and great communication skills. IF he can't get his stuff done he finds a way to get it done, or asks for help. Which is a valued trait these days. 

December also has great leadership skills. He is always looking for new ways to get the KSI community involved, as well as other members within our department. He is a kind soul that knows how to get things done, and knows what to do afterwards. He truly is an amazing asset to this community and deserves this award 110%. There could be a list of factual evidence that could support my statement. 

(Sorry my laptop died. Addition info.) 

December even went above and beyond and created a workshop for our authors in our department. As leaders we all have roles that we need to fulfill and are required to fulfill, but it is those great leaders that go outside of their roles to help those around them, that truly become a leader. December does this in multiple ways whether it’s in clan-ops, or in our departments. 

December is constantly getting involved in community activities and inspires others to do them as well. He is an inspiration and someone I’m proud to call my friend. He deserves this and more for all of his hard work and dedication to KSI and the members within. 

This wonderful, wonderful man that we call December is so much more than just outstanding. I have been working with him for a short amount of time, yet he has impressed me so much more than so many others have, even after years of knowing them.

December went above and beyond this Spirit Week, assisting with coverage of every event. He reached out to the members, offered assistance and guidance, and was consistent. His role of editor was a recently gained role, yet he has made so much of an impact on both the History and News teams. Not only does he offer his time and assistance, December is always coming up with ideas as to how the News or History teams can become better and more efficient. He remembers things and prioritizes, both are traits of a strong leader. News just recently came out with a writing 101 workshop, which was inspired and orchestrated by December himself (with a little bit of editing help), that has helped out writers understand English on a better level. We will be releasing this to the public soon.

He is currently juggling the News Team and his position within clan ops quite amazingly. December is an intelligent leader and I have witnessed on numerous occasions him handling issues with ease, using those occasions at teaching opportunities. Clan ops always comes first, as it should. He is not afraid to tell me that he has to go deal with an LS problem and that we will continue the News discussion at a later time. Straight-forward, to the point, and honest are all qualities that December shows on a regular basis.

I am proud to have December as a part of my team, because he is utterly and absolutely more than outstanding.

December is one of my closest friends in LS he has always gone above and beyond with demonstrating his hard work to all. I appreciate him just being around because when he is around we are all better. He is a driving force in LS as well as a role model. I also have experience with him in HH which he is the captain of and he always leads our team in the right direction. I trust December fully because of how much dedication and hard work he has shown.

Awards

I will witness for December back when I knew him in WI years ago as a captain he stopped at nothing got us and the division as a whole to push and grow now I can say he has grown tremendously as a person and a individual in the community he is deffinately a great asset to the news and history team with his writing skills and a people person to always make people feel welcome even doing cross divisional gamenights where everyone is welcome and I'm happy to have him helping me in the history team he doesn't show any harshness to members asking questions he always helps as best he can and he goes above and beyond for his Squad, Division, and the departments he's in!

Ill be dropping my vote to attest to this man's outstanding service in KSI 

Since meeting KSI December 77 rather recently when he joined the News Team I was nothing short of amazed of the work he did for us. He was very shortly after joining our team promoted to Editor of our department due to the mass amount of communication assistance and content he had for us! He was a key member to this team success at this point he was driving and motivating member to whole new levels of success not to even comment on his writing ability! He even more shortly after becoming Editor has now replaced myself as the Co-Head of News simply based on his own drive to do more and grow more and to bring his team with him I am more then excited to see what he can do for this team as I believe he will bring it to whole new levels.
KSI December 77's service to the News team has been more than outstanding! :)