Mad Max Award KSI Silence 7

KSI Rockdogg 7

Gamertag: KSI Silence 7

Award: Mad Max

Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7

Reason: this man deals with drama day and night with KSI throught the year I have been in KSI especially within the last week or so that he has literally gone insane. This man definently needs a padded room. He also looses a lot of sleep over a lot of the stuff he is put through. If in his place I don't know why he hasn't lost his sanity before now.

Witness; 

Silence has gone through so much within KSI that he should require daily solitary confinement with a straight jacket on in his own padded cell. With all the situations that have arose he loses sleep over the shenanigans KSI brings upon him and still manages to go through every situation almost-perfect and in a timely matter. He’s been losing his sanity over the last few weeks and honestly deserves to have his own padded cell.

I haven't been in KSI long enough to meet him more than a handful of times but ive seen him on all the time most likely dealing with stuff and I've heard some of the stuff he deals with and see how he doesn't get much sleep because of everything he deals with and if possibe is even crazier than my own gen.  

This man has gone through a lot the last couple of months. Actually both he and his wife, but I am here today to speak for this man's sanity. This guy doesn't sleep much, I know because I don't sleep much. Somehow he goes to sleep later and gets up at same time or earlier, meaning a couple hours, yet he makes sure to make time for his division's members and problems. However, the last couple weeks have been even more insane as hes been dealing with all of the xdg stuff, and trying to keep the squads strong. He has had to deal with a lot of highly active people leaving, making sure spirit week rosters are set, and ensuring everything is running as smoothly as it can be.The only time he has to sleep is a couple hours a night, and possibly during his lunch break at work. Luckily for him, his wife puts up with him, otherwise he would be in the loony bin by now.

After the last couple weeks, actually the last week mostly, I question if someone else poses at him, but then I hear him laugh at the stupidest stuff and realize yes, it has been him the entire time. He has just gone insane.

As everyone will tell you silence has done a lot for us even taking time out of his day to participate with us while he's at work which most saine  people won't do. He also has been up most hours of the night recently trying to help with the squads getting hit by other communities or even troubled members causing a fuss he also laughs at the controller at night because it looked at him funny. But he has for sure lost his mind being a leader over all of us in the crazy division!

I can say this. With the current issues FI is facing this man hits them head on. With him being in charge of the division taking a hit is tough especially when those hits come from within and viciously from those who were once friends. Less sleep longer nights it comes from all of it and silence is definitely experiencing those. It's enough to drive anyone mad and he is no exception

I've only been back for about 6 months so Silence had already started losing his sanity before I rejoined. But in the last month alone this man has went well beyond what was asked of him for his division, while working full time and alot of night only getting a couple hours of sleep. If anyone deserves this it would be him 

Awards

Within the year that I have been in KSI Silence has gone from moderately insane to full blown bonkers here within the last 2 weeks. With the deluge of XDG and TSB into our Discord causing a mass exodus of members. This man has been up long nights and gotten up anytime there has been a problem causing his sanity to chip away in large chunks. So i can say without the shadow of a doubt that he belongs in a padded cell made out of a bounce house just to keep his nerves from fraying anymore.

I have known silence since he was first recruited into KSI. I was his founder and i realized fairly quickly that i was going to have an interesting time with him. him, another member and I were kinda the three musketeers of just trolling people. One day, however, he went to troll one of his members (once he hit gen) and he said "I don't think we can no longer be friends" That double negative was the start of the downfall of his sanity. I don't find many who are on the same wavelength as i, but silence is defiantly on it and lets just say his sanity was like "Silence, i don't think we can no longer friends if you keep dealing with these KSI folk." And thus we are here, and he is still putting up with us however his sanity is not. He is perfect for this award because sometimes i worry about him. Thank you.