KSI MFLSwagg 7 - OS Level 1

December

Gamertag: KSI MFLSwagg 7

Forums Account: @KSI MFLSwagg 7

Award: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason for Award: As a man who's reputation has proceeded him, Swagg continues to be a positive influence in KSI. I unfortunately did not have the privilege of knowing him during his past years in Leadership of FI but I CAN attest to his current work within Last Strike. He's rising through the ranks of Legend squad, continually exemplifying leadership qualities and always humbly passing on knowledge gained from years of experience. It is because of this and his past accomplishments and accolades that I strongly feel he deserves OS Level 1. 

Very eager to see witness movement for this nomination.

As a member who has known Swaggs through present and past, Im honestly shocked he doesn't have this award with his back breaking job he did with FI. As a member of LS, Swaggs goes out of his way to make sure every member he comes in contact with feels welcome. Even if he doesnt know you, he will play and explain things to a T. Swaggs is an exceptional member of our community. Helping wherever he can, no matter the situation or the outcome, Swaggs is always sure to be there making sure things run smoothly. I wholeheartedly believe he deserves this, plus.

Swagg is one of the best in KSI. He's always motivating others and focused on making KSI a better place and getting more recruits. He's a great guy to be around. You need someone Swagg will be there for you and that's why he's deserving of this award

Awards

I have known swaggs for many years and while in ksi he has helped me in many scenarios and has taught me many things about ksi. He will also help anyone that asks him for advice, that's the kind of person he is. I only have 3 words that can describe swagg. Hardworking. Dedicated. And respectful

Swagg was my Division Leader from the time that I was first recruited into FI, to the day he was promoted to director and I became FI's Division Leader. The one thing I can say about Swagg is that he is one of the most happy, outgoing, and motivated people I have ever met. Swagg has gone above and beyond the KSI call of duty in more ways than I can express and did this all while being an enlisted member of the US Army. Swagg was always there for me when I was coming up the ranks for advice and suggestions on being a better leader. Swagg has definitely earned OS1 and probably OS2 as well.

As the on and off Co-Fo of swagg i can definitely be a witness to this man. From the time swagg came into LS into Impulse squad hes been the driving force and setting the example for the junior members here. Recruiting constantly, running multiple workshops and not just squad based but also div wide, mentoring multiple members in LS. If anyone needs help,  ive seen him get right on it. Hes an easy guy to talk to and will share his knowledge and experience in KSI if u ask. I remember recently when we had a squad that was struggling and swagg took it upon himself to offer help. Which i ended up hearing about later on. Initiative and motivation is a real strength this man has and i think alot of members can learn from him. 

To say the very least this Outstanding Service award will be very befitting of Swag as he always goes out of his way make people feel welcome in the community, he is always emphasising the fact that KSI is not just a gaming community but a family with people from all over the world. As for extra credits on the witness statement swag since I have known him has never bragged about what rank he has reached in the community before and has been humble. Also always motivated myself and people in the same squad and division during big community events. Needless to say that swag is very deserving of the OS award for just simply being SWAG

I have known Swagg since 2016. He is the man whom recruited me into KSI when he was just a Gen in FI. Swagg had answered every single KSI related question I had ever had, not just for me, but for all the members in his squad. Even though I did a div transfer out of FI, Swagg still answered several questions for me. He has gone above and beyond for members of KSI, and to this day, he still goes above and beyond helping any and every person he can.

I originally met Swagg when he was the Founder of FI a couple of years ago and from the moment I met him I knew he was not only a great guy but a great leader, now since his return to KSI I have had the pleasure of working with Swagg AKA. Mr.Motivation, he is always willing to help any and all members regardless of which squad that they are in, be it from answering general questions and quiries to helping fellow officers become the best they can by giving advice on how to increase activity and getting everyone involved, the best part of Mr. Swagg are his motivational messages he sends on a daily basis to let you know that you are still here being included.

since his return he has made it back up to a 1st captains position over here in LS by simply going above and beyond what each position requires and ensuring that things are moving forward by not only recruiting but hosting multitudes of gamenights and workshops and literally adding every member of his squad and trying to make sure every member is involved, it is for these attributes and accomplishments that I honestly believe that @KSI MFLSwagg 7 deserves this OS level 1

As having the pleasure of meeting KSI MFLSwagg 7 will re-recruiting him back into KSI and LS.  And also with having the pleasure of watching him moving through the ranks will I was his GEN. He has helped any member regardless of squad with any knowledge that was needed.   He shows every day what it means to be an Officer in KSI and from what I've witnessed there is no wonder as to why he attained his 7 from his previous service and time here in KSI.   I believe wholeheartedly that there is no reason for KSI MFLSwagg 7 to not receive his OS Level 1