• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • impyyy

KSI Divisional Hall of Fame   08/12/2018

We are excited to announce a new addition to KSI's portfolio -- The Divisional Hall of Fame! Members make impressions and differences every day at the divisional level, and thanks to the ingenuity of KSI member KSI Skarzx 77 and the KSI AAP, we have decided to implement an official Divisional Hall of Fame across the community. The process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks, including the nomination periods and the nomination process. Current Members This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate one (1) person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria: Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for. Must be in the division for at least six (6) months. Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year. Must have been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1 through the AAP. Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned. Must have KSI gamertag. Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating. The nomination process will occur within a specially made section similar to KSI's DOTMs, and each division will have its own thread for nominations. Each nomination will earn your division a point for the Divisional Cup for September. When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations. The inductees who are selected will be announced at a KSI-wide Live Stream on the Final Day of Fall Classic in late September and Spring Break in late March. Some tweaks may occur before the nominations open, but here is the template you will be provided to use: --- Information on Nominee: Division:
      Gamertag:
      Link to Profile: Qualifications: Nominee’s Current Rank:
      Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
      Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Awards: Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1?
      Please list other awards this member has received: Testimony: Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? --- Retired/Ex-Divisional Members Retired Members may be able to be inducted throughout the year by applying in the AAP section. They will submit a normal AAP post following the usual award template, and witnesses will be outlined in the form. The same process will be used for Directors/Seniors/Etc. who are still in the community, but not currently within the division they made their ascent in. If the strength of the witnesses is to par, they will be inducted on the spot following an AAP vote. Current Hall of Fame Members Current KSI Hall of Famers will be retroactively inducted into their division's Hall of Fame. Display of Divisional Hall of Famers Divisional Hall of Famers will be displayed for eternity within the Clan Ops Information Center, with blurbs from the testimony provided during the nomination process. Becoming a Divisional Hall of Fame inductee is no minor accomplishment and we will proudly display their gamertags for future generations of KSI members to look at as an example of what a great KSI member is. --- So that's the system, and we will be moving forward with this process. We will review the process periodically to see if there will be new tweaks to make it run more efficiently. The first nomination period will be from August 20 - September 15, with winners announced during Fall Classic. Thank you for your support and happy nominating. - KSI ImPyyy 7
      KSI Chief Executive Officer
KSI RiiOT 7

Forums Moderator App (closing 07/09)

29 posts in this topic

It's that time again! Let's get excited because we are opening up applications to hire a couple new forum Mods!

This is a position a lot have sought after but only few have achieved. Being a moderator is a privilege not an entitlement. Only those who have worked really hard in our community will be selected to join the team. There are certain things you must know before applying:

1. You must be in good standing with the community. 

2. You must be fairly active on the forums. We wont ask you to sit in front of your computer all day but try to be on couple times a day.

3. If you are selected to be a moderator, every time issues arise, you no longer belong to your Division/Department. If a fight breaks loose, there is no defending your bud. You must remain neutral and calm the situation or take action if needed. 

4. Being a mod is a lot of work. We expect you to bring 110% effort to the team.

5. As some of you may know we do have department cap but moderator does not count against the department cap!

6. Finally, Which is obvious. You must follow all Forum rules and abide by the CoC.

If you can agree to the above, please fill out the app below:

Gamertag:

Division/Squad/Rank:

How active are you on the forums daily?

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod?

What do you seek in becoming a Mod?

Why would you make a great candidate?

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you?

Any questions, feel free to send me a private message or message me on xbox KSI RiiOT 7

Application will close in 2 weeks!

07/09/18

Best of luck to those who apply!

Awards

Gamertag:

KSI ROCKDOGG

Division/Squad/Rank:

FI/Enforcer/3CPT

I'm on the forums daily

I have never been a MOD but am interested in being one

I am always seeking Knowledge and bettering myself in the community. And always willing to learn and do more for the community

I'm very alert. I follow the COC am always active on the forums I hear two sides of every story. Quick learner and always give my all in everything I do

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you?

Yes absolutely

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Airborne 7

Division/Squad/Rank: Forced Induction/Co-Founder

How active are you on the forums daily? Several times a day depending on when I have things to do. 

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? Section moderator for DR, FI and the Courts.

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? I feel like in becoming a moderator it is a step in another direction I have always wanted to take. I think getting more involved in the web ops side of KSI would be enjoyable and beneficial.

Why would you make a great candidate? I have been in KSI twice, for a total of about 4 years. In this time, I have been a 7 in KSI twice, and have been a contributing part of multiple departments as well as a department head. I feel that I have been around many different aspects of KSI and that has really well rounded my KSI experience to look at things more closely and consider things from a unique perspective. 

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Yep

Awards

Gamertag: KSI GreendayFox  

Division/Squad/Rank:

Forced Induction, Hellcat, 4th Captain 

All day every day!

I helped a friend about 7 years ago help organize a art website but I believe I have alot to learn and willing to learn!

It's a department I have always been interested in and I love the forums and would love to learn how to help run the site!

I love the forums and have applied to the mods before so I believe I have alot of enthusiasm in this area!

Yes.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI BLICKY 7

Division/Squad/Rank: FI/COFO

How active are you on the forums daily? pretty active for most of my shift at work and on a few times a day through the weekend

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? none on the site but as a cofo i have learned how to deescalate a situation and put aside my personal life so as to not interfere with my professional one

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? just giving back to the community and helping keep this a positive and fun environment for all members new and old

Why would you make a great candidate? to be honest my drive and dedication are some of my biggest attributes that have helped me make my 7 in the time i have been in KSI. the biggest part i can contribute to this department is my dedication to keep things running smoothly as they have been with the current and past mod teams

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? yes i do

Awards

Gamertag: KSI UNIT3

Division/Squad/Rank: EO, Defiant, SGT

I'm active I don't post a lot but do check often to see what's what.

I been mods before just not this big of a community 

I seek to help when ever I can and to stop and wrong doings 

Why would I be good here's why I don't like to pick side I'm very blunt about what I do and I want to do more

Yes if I'm not doing my job or not a good enough job the feel free to give me the boot. :)

Awards

Gamertag:

KSI xKing 77 

Division/Squad/Rank:

DW Co-Founder 

I'm on it pretty much all day on my phone

I've been section mod over ES, LW, DR, & currently DW. Also have been a Join area moderator for little over a year.

I wanna help keep the forums a safe environment for the members also expand by  learning a new position here in the web ops side as I'm always interested in learning new things.

I've on KSI for I wanna say 6 years (with two 1 month breaks in between) 3 years consecutive this year and I've been a 7 three times in that time & was a section mod & rejoin mod within that time period. I feel like my experience within the community & as a Join mod would be beneficial & would help keep everything running correctly as the Forums mods in the past have :ahappy:

Of course wouldn't wanna hold a position if I'm not doing good. 

Awards

Gamertag: KSI MeShell 7

Division/Squad/Rank: DM/Hellborn/SGT

How active are you on the forums daily? I'm active on the forums several times a day - I always have a tab of the forums open on my computer.

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? Little to no experience. As Co-Founder I was able to hide topics and posts in my previous division, but a situation where that was needed didn't really arise.

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? I stepped down from Co-Founder approximately one month ago and I miss the security aspect of it and knowing that your members look up to you if any issues arise. I want to continue helping out KSI by keeping the forums a safe space.

Why would you make a great candidate? I'm very responsible/reliable and believe I can fulfill my duties as a Forum Mod, if chosen. I'm dedicated to everything that I aspire to accomplish and am a part of, putting everything I got into it. I don't condone favoritism, and feel that I will be able to put my feelings aside when placed in a difficult situation. For these reasons I believe I would make a great candidate.

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Yes, I understand and agree.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Gandhi 7

Division/Squad/Rank: Advisor and Consultant to Performance Operations/ Court Judge / Old man

How active are you on the forums daily? It's hard to say exactly how much time I spend on the forums daily, but I check at least a few times. If there is something to do or post on, I'm here more often. I spent a lot of time setting up the PO section and doing some clean up. So very active (2-4 times daily)

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? I've been a section mod several times. Most recently I was section mod over PO which included several sub forums. I was also a mod over the history section at one point, including many different divisional forums during my time in KSI. On other forums I have held the mod status before, just never here. I'm aware of how to manage the basic mod functions, as well as somewhat aware with how to warn users and handle discipline issues.

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? Not power. Me wanting to be a moderator has nothing to do with a power trip. It's one of the things I have always wanted to do in KSI, but have never been able to. I recently retired from the day to day operation of PO so I want to be able to do something that still contributes to the betterment of this community. I spend a lot of time on here and on my computer. Additionally, the forums have always represented a place of comfort for me. I still remember when they were as busy as a highway system. As a moderator I believe that I can help contribute to the promotion of the forums, as well as to help ensure that they continue to run smoothly. I've always wanted to become involved more in web operations, as well as learn the trade on this side of things. I guess most importantly because it's something that I have always wanted to do. I have always loved the forums, and always will. I would love to be involved in the day to day operation of them.

Why would you make a great candidate? I'm extremely level headed, and easily can compartmentalize my own feelings. I've had experience moderating smaller parts of the forums, and have more than enough experience managing people. I'm dedicated to this community, and have been for the better part of a decade. I will always listen to advice and admit when I made a mistake. I'm a team player and feel I could greatly contribute to the overall function of the web ops team. Finally, since I am officially retired from day to day operations, I have more time to dedicate to making sure that I do the best job possible as a forums moderator. I still consult and help out on education related things, but this would be one of my top priorities.

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Absolutely. I wouldn't want it any other way. If you aren't living up to the responsibilities of your position, you shouldn't be in that position any longer.

Awards

Gamertag:

KSI AverageXJoe

Division/Squad/Rank:

WD/CYANIDE/SGT

I'm on till I see repeat post from that day.

I have never been a mod but think I fit the role.

Making KSI a more appreciable community and friendly community.

I always pay attention to all the forums and like chatting with other's.

Yes.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI xShocK 7

Division/Squad/Rank: DW/Paladin/4CPT

How active are you on the forums daily? I check it 7 to 20 times a day so 15 to 45 minutes a day just depends 

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? I was a section mod over ES for a short period of time so relatively none

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? I want to help better the community in any way I can and I feel becoming a Mod will be a great way to learn every aspect of how the forums operates. 

Why would you make a great candidate?  I know a lot of the other applicants have strong resumes. Having done so much for this community and even with my accomplishments in the community I wouldn't doubt that I'm a longshot, but who doesn't love an underdog story. It took me a few applications to finally get a chance in the AAP department and I kept applying because its what I really wanted because I felt I could add to the department. So if I don't get it this time I'll just keeping going till I can apply again and I'll get it one day because I feel I have something to add to the Mod team. I understand with my lack of experience compared to many of the other applicants may be worrisome, but I'm very active a quick learner and I try to never make the same mistake twice. I hope one day I to can be seen in the high esteem and honor of or current and former forums mods so I can help upkeep the high standard.  

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Yes I understand and agree 

Awards

Gamertag:

KSI True 77

Division/Squad/Rank:

EO/Defiant/2LT/News/History

At least once a day.

DM Section Mod - Basic Section Mod

Join/Rejoin Mod - Basic Section Mod with more activity & rules

Mini Mod - Cleared out 60+ pages of hidden content; pushed for divisional archives and moved most division's archives to their respective locations; moderated many situations on the forums, including the shoutbox.

Senior Mod - Was a Forums Moderator for a grand total of 1 year.

News & History Section Mod - Multiple subsections, have cleaned out and organized most of News & History sections

To be completely honest, I am not as active on the forums as I used to be. I would like to get back to the point where I log on numerous times a day with something to do. Being a mod allows me to feel like I am impacting this community in more than just one way and also allows me the opportunity to help the people around me. 

I am easily accessible and understand what I am doing. I am motivated and ready to do what I enjoy doing again. I am also apparently a fan of swallowing my pride. I have been through my fair share of hardships but will work toward anything that benefits even the smallest aspect of this community. #KSI4ever

Absolutely.

Awards

Gamertag:

KSI December 77

Division/Squad/Rank:

Clan Ops - 1CPT Midgard LS, Head Hunters Team Captain, Welcoming Committee Member

Department Ops - CoHead of News, Performance Officer, Global Site Admin, AAP Staff

Multiple times a day. Insanely active in both Clan Ops and Dept Ops sections. Not sure if it's applicable here but I also maintain great activity on the Global.org site due to Department duties. 

Former Wicked Intent Forums Section Moderator in 2015-2016, Current Editor of News & History (Global.org site moderator)

I'd love the opportunity to serve the Community in this capacity. Web Ops has always been an area of personal interest for me. I feel that being a Forums Moderator would give me a chance to make tangible, positive contributions on a daily basis. As a member of Clap Ops, I've been dedicated to promoting Forums activity in my squad and division since I joined KSI. I think being a Forums Moderator would give me an even greater ability to promote forums usage and awareness in the Community.

I've always loved interacting with members on the Forums. Everything from activity in Clan Ops chats to verifying nominations in AAP to editing content for the News & History team. I'm a type A, detail-oriented person. Organization, clear communication and attention to detail are definitely some of my strengths. I'd bring those qualities to the table as a Forums Moderator. My experience as a prior Forums Section Moderator in WI gave me a greater understanding of general forums etiquette, communication techniques and the necessity of timely responses. I'd be able to bring both positive and respectful leadership qualities to the team as a Forums Moderator.

Absolutely! Wouldn't expect any less.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Division/Squad/Rank:

Clan-Ops :Explosive Outlaws Co-Divisional Leader

Dept-Ops: Co-Head Of Productions/AAP Staff Member

Join/Rejoin Moderator

On it 2-4 times a day at minimum due to multiple aspects of my duties involve forum usage

Currently I help moderate the Explosive Outlaws Section (Pinning , Moving to Archives etc) as well as some modding on Join/Rejoins (Locking Posts).

I enjoy the forums, and i know we need members to help keep it clean and organized. I have the time and the desire to do any job required of me to the fullest. 

As mentioned above I currently mod my divisional section and My time is available to put towards being an active moderator. I do my best in everything i do and I feel the more involved in the forums i am then the more i can show others to get them active as well.

I understand and agree to this 100%

Awards

Gamertag:
KSI Dragons 7

Division/Squad/Rank:
DM/Hellborn/Gen

Im on several times a day, most days.

Ive been a section mod in the past(SH) and i believe as an AD im a section mod over gfx.

More info on how this all works from the inside out! Not only that, I would love to branch out from my normal areas im in all the time on here.

I believe im a great candidate not just because i can be a forums creep at times, but because i can remain calm in neutral in any situation that may arise.

Of course!

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Blood 7

Division/Squad/Rank: DM Founder

How active are you on the forums daily? I never log off... and I am always on

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? I am a PO so with that I have been told kill it with kindness but let the beast out when needed. I dont just bring experience, I bring results.

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? To better to my knowledge and understand of the bigger picture.

Why would you make a great candidate? I Wouldnt be a great candidate, I would be absolutely fantastic. You ask me to do something that very second I'm working on it. I'll bring Time appreciation l, discipline, most of all the best work ethic you can ask for.

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Hey man I would expect that if someone isn't doing there job then yes remove that isn't fair to the community

Awards

Gamertag:KSI FadeZ 7

Division/Squad/Rank:

Clan-Ops: FI/Stryker/Gen

Web-Ops: Join/Rejoin Section Mod/News Team Writer.

How active are you on the forums daily? I'm on the forums regularly throughout the day if I'm not busy working I'm on the forums.

Well I have been a moderator on websites similar to this in the past and was responsible for essentially keeping the peace if someone were to become toxic on the website. I am also currently a Join mod which while not being a full mod gives a tiny taste and refresher of responsibility over a section.

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? I'd like to learn more and better myself iv always wanted to dive deeper into this side of things in KSI. I want to help keep the peace and contribute in any way I can while also using this as a learning experience.

Why would you make a great candidate? Well currently I am a join mod I became one because I have a drive to want to be apart of forum staff and web/department ops and wanted to help the community in a different way from the usual clan ops or department side of things. I'm very dedicated to assisting and protecting this community and I am very active on the forums. I've been around this community since 2012 and while I have not been a concurrent member all those years I've always had a strong love for this community and what it does and what it can be for gamers. Any way I can assist that and help I'd absolutely love to be a part of.

I absolutely understand that and would expect nothing less.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI GOT EM 7

Division/Squad/Rank: ES Div Lead

How active are you on the forums daily? I am always on the forums and I check on it several times a day I never sign out of it 

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? I have been a Division mod since I became a COFO on 6/25/17 KSI TexAngel 7 taught me how plus I understand how to be a Mod I have also taken care of Join applications and rejoins as well as making new topics in the ES Division I even know how to move a topic after creating it to have it in the right spot

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? to help make our forums a safe place to be by deleting inappropriate messages in the chat box and helping with banning those who act up on the forums

Why would you make a great candidate? Because I listen to both sides of the story and make the best decision I can make I don't let friendship cloud my Judgment and I am always willing to do my very best and I know I will do good as a forums mod just wanna have the chance to prove myself I am always looking for something new to do in this community 

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Yes I understand and can agree 100%

Awards

Gamertag: KSIxRONL64

Division/Squad/Rank: 1st CPT / WD

How active are you on the forums daily? Daily about three to four times

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? NONE

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? To make sure that KSI is a good gaming community and safe from anyone trying to destroy that. To make sure all divisions within KSI aare the same.

Why would you make a great candidate? I am open minded and I don't show favortisum to anyone, no matter how long I have known them.

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Yes

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Yuna4321

Division/Squad/Rank: EO/Talon/SSGT

How active are you on the forums daily? Usually a couple times per day

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? Let's see where to start, before I came to console and joined KSI I used to be with communities on PC before in which I was a moderator on 2 servers, 1 in which i left the community and the other I stayed with for years and became the head moderator for the community in only a matter of 2-3 months of joining the community. I handled everything from our teamspeak issues to the website, I handled all the training of new mods and hiring along with making sure there was never favoritism and noone was biased.

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? Truthfully I dont exactly have anything I seek in becoming a mod other than just making sure the community has as minimal issues as possible so everyone can get along and enjoy each other as 1 in KSI. 

Why would you make a great candidate? I have years of mod experience to back me up, I'm fair to everyone equally at all times, I can de-escalate arguements and minimize problems effectively and can make people laugh. Being a mod isnt always just enforcing rules 24/7, its making yourself known to the community and having others enjoy your company. 

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Of course.

Edited by KSI Yuna4321

Awards

Gamertag:

IllMrHarris

Division/Squad/Rank:

As of 6 minutes ago I'm in FI, but I still need to be placed in a squad =P

I'm on here every day, but I've been waiting for a week to get active with the community =P

Over in ksiglobal, I served as a Mod within our own division in LS back in the day. At the time, I did not have global access, but the LS forums were a forum in and of themselves to keep track of. Most division forms were back then. Same exact job duties just compartmentalized.

In my more recent stint in global, I was a court judge and they gave judges moderator access. Now, it was purely for observational use, so that I could see removed posts for the purposes of evidence and things like that. I did not have authority to act as a mod,  but I am at least very familiar with the ins and outs of these forums and how they're set up currently.

I literally just want to help KSI and I believe WebOps is the best way for me to do it. I understand that I likely won't be accepted this time around given that I was only officially allowed to join my division 12 minutes ago, and my ClanOps experience all exists on the other side. I'm sure there are plenty of dedicated KSI members who would make great moderators and have been putting a lot more time into this community than I. I do not want to step on anybody's toes, but I wanted to get my application out there as I don't have the time to rank up in ClanOps. Forums activity is the best way for me to interact with the clan given school and work. I honestly feel this is one of the best ways that I as an individual can contribute to the community and uphold the code of conduct. 

I've been KSI trained for 12 years. This community is my home. I take great pride in how I represent myself and my community, and how  my community reflects upon myself. I would bring that same sense of duty to the table as a moderator.

Also, I was a court judge, and if you refer to the application I'm about to post for judges, I have QUITE the background in legal deliberation. For the past 5 years I've been employed as an impartial observer in legal debates, often wherein I'm judging over my own students. Not only that, the one benefit I have being new to y'all is I don't have any biases towards anybody's conduct, so I would most definitely be fair and impartial when doing my job.'

I know this is sort of on the side of moderating, but I am also a software developer. So, if you decide that you want to entirely remake the forums, I can definitely help with that. This is why I'm wanting to dedicate my time to WebOps. My entire life revolves around my PC now, as opposed to my Xbox. Either way, though, all work and no play isn't exactly a duality.

Of course. Thank you for welcoming me back into the community and considering my application.

Cheers!

Gamertag: iRoyal Infinity

Division/Squad/Rank:

None at the moment. retired as a senior director 5 years ago.

I spend a lot of time on the forums every day, typically doing graphics but I am on here a lot reading through topics.

I've taken computer courses in college where one of our assignments was to build a forum online. I know the back end panel fairly well.

I used to be a moderator for the Join KSI section back when I was in charge. Was an Art Director 2-3 years ago and currently moderate part of the graphics section.

I like to think I'm a fairly unbiased neutral party that would always treat each situation professionally. Personally, i'd like to become a mod because I'd still love to help in KSI, but I can't make the xbox live clan commitment like before when I was still in school. The team here is really great and professional. I think I'd learn a lot from what the other admins and moderators have to teach here. To me this would be a great learning opportunity and character builder. It would be a difficult task but it would certainly be very rewarding as well seeing a strong community. I'd love to be able to stay involved.

I believe i've done a lot to help better KSI, and any way I can continue to do so, either through making art or by moderating I would love to. I probably check the forums at least 50 times a day anyways. I've always been a wannabe forums nerd so let my dreams come true to be a true forum nerd lol.

Absolutely.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI FireHeart 7

Division/Squad/Rank:DM Crultey 4th Cpt

How active are you on the forums daily? I look at the fourms at least 2 or 3 times a day

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? None. 

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? I wish to learn more about the position and it's goals.but for me I wish to help out the community as much as I can and in any way I can do it to the best of my abilitys 

Why would you make a great candidate?I can seperate friendship while doing almost any job. Because ik that while in this position u may have to take action against ppl u know 

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Yes

Awards

Shy    9
  •  

Gamertag: KSI Shy

Division/Squad/Rank: N/A 

How active are you on the forums daily? Everyday, it's almost never closed.

What kind of past experience do you have being a Mod? Right, I've been a mod for multiple chat sites, controlling and understand the possible content that's been posted diverting trouble as soon and sometimes before it arises.  Forum experience however would be new to me.

What do you seek in becoming a Mod? Ever since I have left KSI, I have been seeking for something to involve myself with, dedicate time to and to maintain a high quality and standard within the forums.

Why would you make a great candidate? I can easily tell when something should or shouldn't be. I lack any favoritism and put my duties ahead of most things, I learn quick and on the spot, avoiding to make many or any possible mistakes.

Do you understand that this is a voluntary position and if we feel you are not doing your job correctly, we have the right to remove you? Yes. As should they be.

Edited by KSI Altaria

Awards

Gamertag: KSI xKamikaze

Division/Squad/Rank: DW/Paladin/Gen

I'm on the forums 5 - 6 times a day. If I become a mod that of course would change to 6 - 12 times a day or higher.

I don't have any experience with being a mod. I learn fast and I excel at everything that I have interest in learning about. I love working with computers and all forms of technology. 

I seek in keeping the community safe from people who wish to cause trouble on the forums.

I would make a great candidate because of my drive to succeed and my sense of urgency to get the job done.

Yes

Awards