KSI Skarzx 77: Mad Max & Die Hard

That Guyy

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Award: Mad Max & Die Hard

Forums Link: @Scarface 77

Reason he deserves these awards 

With all the trials and tribulations EO has seen from the word go Skarzx's with us he has always placed himself at the forefront of all the insanity this Division has alone created I could go into a million countless scenarios that are appilicable but i have personally witnessed this man lose his sanity over KSI nonsense in this last year and is still standing here before us providing service that is above and beyond.

Some more applicable things being:

We were poached from KSI.com last year

LNT this year in January while he was an acting General

His former Gen and right handman and best friend a former gen and cofo leave and cripple the squad

Lost his own built squad Predator a squad he played a heavy hand in creating.

Now most recently TSB has taken a very heavy intrest in us, having DDOSD the majority of our 7s staff myself included aswell as a good number of our members flooding our discord poaching ya know the as what we are beginning to view as the norm

i have been in EO for a little longer then 4 years now and i will personally attest for these all being factual events happened and wholeheartedly has seen skarxz lose his mind a time or 2 lol

I have been working with skarzx for well over a year and I can certainly say he has seen a few things.

Grew a squad, picked and trained his staff, picked his 2 gens. one succeeds and the other one didn't and the one that succeeded became a co-fo who would later go on to leave and create a community (the other gen he picked that failed would also join that community too, which failed btw)

Having to put up with different attempts of poaching from TSB/LNT/KSI.COM

And everyone's age old favorite, when you're the guy who takes over a squad after a gen is demoted or removed, he goes thru and listens to the same questions asked by 40 people and gives that same answer 40 times