Truecifer

So You Think You Can Write: Your KSI Resume

29 posts in this topic

Fill out the form and be creative! Don't be afraid to own it.

Keep it PG13!

Everyone is welcome to participate.

Gamertag:

Squad, Division:

Link to Profile:

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?*

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)*

Skills and Strengths: *Make a list of any applicable skills*

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.*

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been *

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank*

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*

Awards

Gamertag: KSI GreendayFox

Squad, Division: Hellcat, Forced Induction

Link to Profile: @KSI GreendayFox

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?* 

My goals in KSI are to help grow as a member and to rank up to help inspire other members, as well as spreading as much knowledge as possible to make this community as big and great as possible.

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)*

Being that I have been in KSI before I know what is expected of me and I have been in many situations where the issue was sensitive and had to take causion to a member wanting to leave or members not feeling wanted in the community. I have also been General multiple times and brought a dying squad back from the brink of death never been a Gen before and making it split. I have also brought up people within the community who were very skilled leaders and even if they aren't around every member leaves a mark.

Determined, Willing to do what is asked no matter how absurd, Sociable, Can think out of the box on touchy situations.

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.*

Outstanding Service Level 1, Train the Trainer, Basic Training, and New Member Certified, L.E.A.D 101, KSI Mentor, Member Assistance, Helping Hand, Trainer, Lieutenant OTM (both DOTM and OTM), Captain OTM, Department Member OTM

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been *

Highest rank achived was General and it was my longest at 9 months. I started out in DR and I rose up to General of Judgement and raised that squad for 9 months moved to WI and rose to General of Abaddon, moved to IO experienced the division merge and made EO as a Lieutenant then moved back to DR as a Staff Sergeant and I left KSI for a Few years hen came back and now am currently a 4th Captain In Hellcat FI.

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank*

I have basically given my all to KSI my time effort and money and I don't regret doing that KSI has been a learning experience and I love helping members overcome fears of recruiting or even just talking more as a officer.

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*

I have subbed to KSILive and I have gifted many games and name changed to other members in my time. I have also donated over $100 to KSI in my time.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI ROCKDOGG

Squad, Division: Enforcer FI

Link to Profile:

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43736-ksi-rockdogg/

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?*

I plan on doing as much as I can to help out an anyway possible. My goal is to one day make it to a 7s position and keep working as hard as I can.

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)*

I am very good with people in general people feel comfortable coning to me with there problems and I try to help them out as much as I can. I'm a very quick learner and very dedicated to what ever it is I am doing and love making goals for my self. I'm a hard worker as well. I consider KSI my second family and good friends. I am a very mellow person and love this community.

Quick learner hard work dedicated

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.*

Outstanding Service level 1. New member certified.  Train the Trainer Certified. Basic trainer certified. Gamerscore Hoarder

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been *

Current rank is 3CPT been it since 3/30/18 was promoted to 4CPT 9/22/18. So my longest rank maintain was 4CPT

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank*
Hosted meetings, game nights, posted Attendence of game nights, encouraged people to step up in order to become officers, encourage Sgt to recruit, host recruiting runs, promote and train members, help solve problems, help find ways to keep members active, include members as much as possible and make them feel welcome as well, set up meetings, attended Gens meetings, let Gen know of new recruits and when promotions or training has been completed, get members together with each other if I see some playing the same game. Constantly checking profiles, encourage people to get name changes shadow those recruiting, answer questions and help people understand the forums better. Check the squad tag for members who have been inactive and see what's going on with them and send messages out to those members.
Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?* I host name change tournaments with in my squad to help people who can't afford a name change do it every month if not every other month along with a tournament to win a 15$ gift card for people to buy games and just have fun. Have also hosted a forums activity tournament as well.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI xKamikaze

Squad, Division: Paladin, DW

Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-ksi-xkamikaze/

My goal in KSI is to bring to division's closer and the members within them. I have something in the works now and It will be a surprise to everyone once it is approved. 

The community inspires  me to be the atmosphere of my division. This community is a great place for members to learn many things before they might even face them away from Xbox.

I'm a member of KSI to be here for everyone to have someone to come to when they are having a bad day or just want to talk. I'm one person that truly believes that rank doesn't matter. I will respect everyone the same from RCT to CEO.

My skills include being a great leader in and out of KSI. I have a Breadth of analytical skills that I bring to the table with me everyday I turn on my xbox. I'm a very optimistic person and can find the good in everything that happens. These are learning moments that everyone can learn from. I'm A+ certified and love working on computers. I work in Human Resources and love to work with people on a daily basis which plays a great role in being a General in my division. I also have a love for writing which explains why i'm on the KSI News Team.

Communication which includes: Group productivity, Listening, Teamwork and both verbal and written communication.

Creativity which includes: Team Work, Improving and Collaborating

Thinking which includes: decision making, troubleshooting and Prioritization

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc..

Division Leadership, Squad Leadership Certified, Basic Training Certified, New Member Certified, Officer, Train the Trainer Certified, KSI Mentor and Outstanding service.

Right now I hold the rank of general of Paladin in DW. The longest rank I have maintained is General which I was promoted on May 25th and General is the highest rank I have ever achieved in KSI. This is my second time through the ranks in KSI. I was first in LW.

I have mentored officers to replace myself and helped maintain the positive gaming community that we represent everyday. I have been in the marketing and News Team. I have kept my squad very organized and focused a great deal on member retention. I have also helped split a squad.

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*

I have Subscribed to the twitch channel and have donated to KSI many times to make events better for our members. I have changed about 15 members names in the community in Samurai and Paladin. I have gifted about $800.00 dollars or more to the members in games in and out of my division.

Mentors: (Yes I added this) KSI Gary 7 @KSI Gary 7 KSI True77 @Truecifer KSI xKing 77 @KSI xKing 77 KSI Ronin @The StreetSweepah 77 KSI VeRiiTaS 7 @SaTiiReV KSI Havoc 7 @KSI Havoc 7

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Dovahkiin 6

Squad, Division: Samurai, Divine Warriors

Link to Profile: KSI Dovahkiin 6

My goals here in KSI are to make it up the ranks and help out as much as possible. I hope to help make KSI better and stronger than it is now, and to improve everything. Not alone, and definitely not as the MIP in the task, but as a helper and loyal KSI member. Now that I am in the family, I devote myself to helping out whenever need be and to help a brother or sister in need. 

Me? I am the type of person that works in the back. I am shy but I am loyal. I have few fears and I wont let them get in my way. I am a follower, not a leader. I can learn fast and adapt to almost any situation there is. I can think outside the box in a way that is good. 

I don't have very many skills, but I can learn fast. 

I don't like to be awarded with objects. 

My last rank maintained is a Sergeant. My longest rank maintained is a Recruit. My highest rank maintained is a Sergeant. I haven't been far. 

I haven't done it yet but I am able to recruit people. 

I have gone to the meetings.

Awards

Gamertag: Little0Bunny

Squad, Division: Enforcer, FI

Link to Profile: @LittleBunny

My goals in KSI are to make new friends,  have fun,  and chill. Life inspires me to keep moving forward and that there is no turning back. I am apart of this community to have fun and make people laugh and bring them together. I'm also here to find a special person to game with,  could be girl/boy(No discrimination here). Im here to game with other people.  

I am a highschool student with a flexible schedule. I am good at most subjects and I am good at videogames. I work with many people a day,  even the ones that have a bad vibe. I am not afraid to speak up and tell my mind. I am a very passionate person and I am the first person soneone would here in a chat.

Leader, fast learner, gamer, social

I am a highschool student

In KSI,  I have made it up to a Captain for about a month.  I have been formally in KSI Defiant EO and KSI Talon EO as a Cpt in both. Then I left for a while to follow my dreams,  then they got crush,  so i returned with a grand appearance as the one and only LittleBunny. 

I have hosted many game nights for comrads.  I also brought many new seekers to join the wonderful world of KSI. I have slaved hard going over training and fixing many mistakes with these new recruits. Hard times came in with recruiting in a new squad and leading them into victory. 

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*,

I have took part in fabulous tournaments for our wonderful community.  I represent them in Turkey Bowl of 2017 and even became apart of the wonderful department of production.  I have not subscribe to twitch nor gift a name change because the harsh times of youth and I ask for forgiveness.

P.S,  Sorry foe the drama got bored and wanted to make it funny,  Everyone here is so great and kin. I wish more people were like this.  Amazing job and can't wait to see what happens in the future,  KSI 0Sniperz out(Past GT) 

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Blood 7

Squad, Division: DM

Link to Profile: @KSI Blood 7

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?*

Goals: have fun.

Inspiration: Grunt

Why: good question.

Awards: check bottom of this shows them all.

Skills. You can call me the thanos of DM

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been *

Last rank: Founder

Longest: Founder

Highest: Founder

Loc; DM,T&E,News, PO

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*

Lots....

Awards

Gamertag: KSI MeShell 7

Squad, Division: Hellborn, DM

Link to Profile: @KSI MeShell 7

When I first joined KSI, my goal was to make new friends to play video games with, but my goals have now shifted. My new goal is to help members learn the in's and out's of KSI by being available to answer any questions that they may have.

I’m very enthusiastic and optimistic when it comes to squad and divisional activity within KSI. I try to actively engage with other members within my division through discord, and attend as many game nights as I can to meet other members. I’m a fast learner, and I often do my own research to further, and eventually pass down, my knowledge within KSI. I aspire to be a great leader, and take the initiative to help others and contribute to my squad and division to the best of my abilities.

Hard working, determined, confident, disciplined, organized, honest, enthusiastic.

Graduate of LEAD 101, Train the Trainer Certified, New Member Certified, Outstanding Service (Level 1), KSI Mentor

I am currently a SGT in DM. Co-Founder of CD was the longest and highest rank that I have maintained.

In these 11 months of being in KSI, I have hosted game nights, workshops, officer meetings, squad meetings, general meetings, and have attended a divisional meeting. I have dedicated a lot of my time to building a squad that was completely dead by continuously recruiting for that squad. To ensure that members learned the recruiting process, I developed a recruiting Discord server that contained all recruiting material, from the KSI Code of Conduct to privacy settings that needed to be changed, and more, before submitting a recruit for clearance.

I am a Twitch subscriber, gifted several name changes, was part of the Marketing Team, and I am currently part of the Productions Team and Community Development Committee (CDC).

Awards

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77

Squad, Division: DW

Link to Profile: @KSI xKing 77

• My goals in KSI are to become a Forums mod first and foremost lol, Also wanna achieve senior PO somewhere down the line, & also help divisions that are struggling to become better and stronger.

• Seeing everyone having fun, meeting new people, progressing through the ranks is what inspires me.

• As much as I love being here, seeing all the new faces & making all the new friends. I'm not apart of this community for me, I'm apart of this community to make sure that every member that joins this community has an amazing KSI experience. Making KSI something they could look forward to being apart of for a very long time.

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)*

• I'm super straight forward which can sometimes be good & sometimes be bad but from past history divisions I've been in have benefited from it. I also used to be a supervisor at my job so I bring my leadership skills from my personal life into KSI. No matter what I do here I'm quick to learn it and I teach it to others very well.

•Strong Dedication
•Problem Solving
•Communication
•Very good listener
•Teamwork
•Decision Making
•Motivational
•Knowledgeable

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.*
•New Member Certified
•Train The Trainer Certified
•Basic Training Certified
•Squad Leadership Certified
•Division Leadership Certified
•General OTM
•Co-Founder OTM
•Founder OTM
•Division Leader OTM
•Outstanding Service lvl 1

•Last rank: Co-Founder
•Longest rank maintained: Division Leader
•Highest rank maintained: Division Leader

• I started out in DL back in 2013 which then split into ES, I was in ES until late 2015 then left for a month rejoined back into LW until late 2016 then transferred to DR until June 2017 left for a month rejoined into CD until around October 2017 then I transferred to LW to help out now currently in DW.

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank*

• I lead & assisted the ressurection of DR bringing it from about 115 to around 445/500 before splitting into CD.

• I've helped save multiple squads that were at the brink of death from closing or being merged.. Wicked ES, Paladin LW, Samurai DW(Twice), And the entire divison of DR.

• As a performance officer I've assisted in setting up some of the Welcoming committees which are actually having a big impact in some divisions.

• I donated atleast $200 to KSI #AlwaysWillingToSupportKSI

• I've gifted many members name changes since I joined KSI back in 2013 some turned into future officers & 7's and some just went inactive.

• I've also bought multiple people within the community games that they've wanted but couldn't afford it.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Bane 

Squad, Division: Paladin DW

Link to Profile: @King Bane

-A goal of mine has always been to become at least a Division Leader, and making sure everyone in my Division is having fun and playing games together. 

-What inspires me are the leaders above me. They’ve put in a lot of work to be where they are, and I want to follow in their footsteps while being myself.

-I’m in this community because, honestly I just love it. KSI has been a great gaming experience for me, and the friendships I’ve made throughout my time here have been awesome. 

I’m Bane. I’m a man of my word. If I say I’m gonna do something I put my 100% into it and I do the task at hand. I’m a hard worker and I strive for the best. I’m very determined to get things done. I’m also great at working with different people. 

-I’m unbiased

-I’m easy to talk to and approach 

-I’m determined to do things when I set my mind to it. 

-Teamwork is most important

I have every PO Training up to Squad Leadership. I’m Spirit Week King 2018. 

-Last rank maintained is Captain. My longest rank maintained I feel is Captain. I’ve been a Captain in many squads. Highest rank maintained is General. 

-I’ve been in many places throughout my whole time in KSI. It all started in DR, then DR split and I went to MP as Captain. Then I took a break for a year and came back to MP in 2016. Where I made it up to LT. Then transferred to DR. Where I made it up to General. Sadly some stuff went down for me in DR, and I moved to FI, where I made Captain. Now I’m in DW, where I am 3rd Captain. Also I am a streamer in Productions. And I was in T&E for a few months 

-Recruit and train people

-Focus highly on member retention

-Host Game Nights and Workshops

-Educate members with KSI knowledge. 

-Work closely with General to make sure squad is running good. 

I have subscribed to the twitch channel as well as gifted 3 subscriptions to the twitch channel.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7

Squad, Division: Hannibal/ Elysium DW

Link to Profile: @VENUM 7

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?* My goal in KSI is for every member to have fun an get the most out of their KSI experience. My inspiration is every member is every member in the community because at the end of the day we are all the same. No matter what rank we are or have achieved we all started in the same place. I’m apart of this community to have fun with members an in the process I have a positive effect on someone then that’s all the recognition I need.

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)*  I’ve went through many names in my time in KSI but the one I prefer is VENUM. I’m a far more driven person than I have been in years. So when I put my mind to something I always attempt to make sure it happen. I’m a firm believer in the fundamentals of teamwork because teamwork makes the dream work. An if I see something great in someone I’m gonna try my hardest to get that out of them help them achieve their potential greatness.

Skills and Strengths: *Make a list of any applicable skills* Approachable, Knowledgable, Great Listener, Conflict Resolver

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.* I have all the PO workshops completed, Lead 101, Clip Commander, Weekend Warefare Winner, DOTM General

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been * General is my last an longest rank maintained. And CoFounder is my highest rank maintained. I joined KSI in 2014 an was recruited in Hydra ES an I climbed the ranks an achieved 1LT before the squad ultimately split. I was moved to Ragnarok during the split an I achieved 2CPT before transferring to Banshee as 4CPT where I eventually became a General. Then I stepped down an left an I returned about 9 months later to Ragnakrok ES where I became a 1LT before it split to make Griffin ES where I was 2CPT. An I left in March of 2017 an returned in August 2017 to Samurai LW an at first I didn’t wanna move up. But King was like let’s get the ball rolling an I changed my name an through hardwork an dedication I became a two time General. An being at that rank I along with my officer staff split Samurai to make Paladin. Which was the first squad split in DW an now I’m 7 working with @KSI Gary 7, @KSI Havoc 7, and @KSI xKing 77 an I’m having the time of my life.

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank* Recruiter, Trainer, Mentor, Conflict Resolver, Educator an Member Retainer.

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*. I’ve bought some DLC for squad mates an gave out some name changes.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI xShocK 7

Squad, Division: Paladin/DW

Link to Profile: @KSI xShocK 7

To have fun and make new friends while also creating a fun and safe space for others. One day I would like to be a division leader and a forums mod.

• Honest
  • Hard Worker
  • Commited
  • Knowledgable
  • Good Problem Solver
  • Good Teammate 
  • Forums Addict
  • Eager to Learn

• New Member Certified 
  • Train The Trainer Certified
  • Basic Training Certified
  • Squad Leadership Certefied
  • Lieutenant Of The Month
  • KSI Mentor
  • Squad Splitter
  • Proud General of Hydra during split to create Chimera ES
  • Proud Captain of Hydra ES to Split and make Ragnarok ES
  • Former Co-Founder in ES
  • Co-Founder over the first Xbox one squad in KSI (To my Knoweledge)  
  • Captain in DW

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been

• Last Rank Maintained- 4th Captain Paladin DW 
  • Longest Rank Maintained- Co-Founder ES
  • Highest Rank Maintained- Co-Founder ES
  • Summary: In my first time in KSI I landed in Hydra ES I quickly grew recognition in KSI by Earning a LT spot as well as LT of the month in my first month. With our squads rapid growth we split and made Ragnarok ES. I soon after left to deal with personal issues. I Rejoined Hydra ES 3-5 months later  and took a then struggling squad in the thirtys to a split a few months later creating Chimera ES shortly after I was promoted to Co-Founder and was placed over Angels, Lycans, and Banshee. I was a Co-Founder for a while and later left due well its a long story for another time.

Everything asked of a Co-Founder and more.

Im a member of the AAP staff, as well as I've given away $200+ worth of name changes etc.

Mentors- @Kakashi Hatake @KSI SHIVERS 7

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Gary 7

Squad, Division: Divine Warriors 

Link to Profile: @KSI Gary 7

Objective: My main objective of being in KSI is to ensure people are enjoying themselves but at the same time enjoying my time also! Provide advice to new members and encourage people to better themselves ! I'm inspired by the community I love! I love what KSI stands for as a community and want people to feel how I feel about KSI.

Summary: Being a Senior Events Coordinator in my RL job, really helps with me with balancing everything in my life! I have excellent organisation skills and I am able to think outside the box in the majority of situation. I feel I am a great role model to newer members and really enjoy giving people advice and knowledge to allow them to thrive in whatever they are doing!

Skills and Strengths: 

- I am approachable

- I am (I feel) a strong leader

- Able to keep cool in hard situations

- I will NEVER give up 

- I will see something to the end 

- I always set myself and others challenges

- Very organised 

- Able to follow orders

- Able to seperate business and pleasure 

- I do not judge

- I will always try my very best

- I am dedicated

Education/Awards/Honors

- Of the Months: General, Co Founder, Founder, Co Division Leader and Forum Staff.

- Department Head of the Year 2017

- Spirit Week King 2017

- PO Workshops:  Train the Trainer, Basic Training, New Member, Squad Leadership, Division Leadership

- 7's Spotlight

- Outstanding Service Level 1

- Outstanding Service Level 2

Work Experience:

- Last rank, Highest rank and Longest rank maintained in Clan Ops is Division Leader 

- Last rank, Highest rank and Longest rank maintained in Web Ops is Department Head

I joined KSI back in 2016! I joined of a message in a Battlefield 1 group on Xbox. I was recruited into Samurai LW. I rose through the ranks and obtained General of Samurai. Some "stuff" happened and as a result the entire 7 leadership of the Division left the community. I was left as the only General in the division. Eventually I was promoted to Co Founder and had another 7 transfer to LW as a Founder. We promoted up 2 new 7's and I was then promoted to Founder. Some "stuff" happened which resulted in two 7s leaving the community and one 7 get demoted. Again I was left on my own and was the highest ranked person in the division, only this time I have KSI VeRiiTaS as my Director so I was in good hands. After seeing the division start to crumble after the multiple dramas that had occurred, my new Director KSI Ronin 77 reached out to me with a crazy plan! He took me under his wing and taught me so much! He explained the plan to me and then we merged Divine Reign and Legendary Warriors together to form Divine Warriors. Since then I had KSI HAVOC 7 join the Division as a Co Founder, and then promoted a new 7 KSI xKing 77. As a result I was promoted to Co Division Leader. We saw an surge of activity and growth within the Division. KSI HAVOC 7 was promoted to Founder. Samurai split to form Paladin. We then promoted a new Co Founder KSI VENUM 7. I was then promoted to Division Leader of Divine Warriors.

I have had one hell of a ride throughout my time in KSI ! And one piece of advice I give to anyone is "Never give up". There were multiple instances where I wanted to throw the towel in and call it a day. But I perserveared and now have an incredible Division

Job Duties Performed:

Recruiting

Minor/Major Conflict resolution

Squad Leadership

Division Leadership

Department Management 

Run the KSI YouTube 

Run the KSI Twitch

Run the Production Department 

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work:

- Throughout my time in KSI, I have donated well over $150 in donations, Twitch Subs, Twitch Bit Donations.

- I have provided members with name changes.

Mentors:

- KSI Ronin 77

- KSI VeRiiTaS 7

- KSI ImPyyy 7

Awards

RESUME

Gamertag:
KSI Havoc 7

Division:
Divine Warriors

Link to Profile: @KSI Havoc 7

Objective(s):
1.) Make sure my members are having fun
2.) Promote growth, success, and positivity in Divine Warriors
3.) Mentor future leader within my division
4.) Through PO, build solid foundations within the community for lasting success for years to come
5.) As a member of HR ensure that leaders and members feel supported
6.) Achieve the rank of Chief Performance Officer

Summary:
Since joining KSI on 10/22/12 I have been a dedicated member of the community. When I first joined i was very quiet and reserved, but thanks to some awesome leaders in the community, I slowly came out of my shell. I learned to be confident in my skills, and my voice, learning to lead my squad (Lethal DM) to succeed. I worked my way up the ranks in DM, helping build the division into a huge powerhouse at the time. I lead T&E to become one of the most active divisions in KSI while also working my way towards to director. Eventually I worked my way up to Senior Director, helping lead the community alongside KSI Greg 7 and KSI Chedderbob 7. As great as this experience was, shortly achieving the rank of CPO I was lucky enough to marry my best friend in the world and sadly had to step away from the community for awhile to focus on life. Now in 2018 I have found a new home in KSI, a great division called Divine Warriors, and have had a great time working with these amazing people. Since my return I have also been lucky enough to work with the community through Performance Operations and Human Resources. Super excited to see what the future holds.

Skills and Strengths:
Strong communication skills
Patient (most days)
Compassionate
Diligent
Positive
Motivational
Dedicated

Education/Awards/Honors:
Completed the following PO Certifications:
- New Member Certified
- Train The Trainer Certified
- Basic Training Certified
- Squad Leadership Certified
- Division Leadership Certified
Outstanding Sevice Level 2
Of The Month Awards
- General OTM
- Co-Founder OTM
- Co-Division Leader OTM
- Division Leader OTM
- Director OTM
- Senior Leader OTM
- Forum Staff OTM
Director of the Year
Lead 101 Graduate
Lead 201 Graduate

Work Experience:
Department Head of T&E (2 Years)
Department Head of PO (2 Weeks)
HR Staff Member (5 Months)
Chief Performance Officer (1 Month)
Senior Director (6 Months)
Director (1 1/2 Years)
Division Leader of DM (Many moons)
Founder in DW (3 Months)

Job Duties Performed:
Helped lead DM from 140 members to over 300 plus, with 9 squads at one point
Helped create one of the first Xbox One squads in KSI (Inferno DM)
Turned T&E into a powerhouse department boasting almost 20 staff, running multiple tournaments a week
Helped run spirit week 2015

Being there for any member of KSI that has needed someone to listen
Given name changes & games

Mentors:
KSI L10N 7
KSI Jupiter 7
KSI Greg 7
KSI Fuzzymeep 7
KSI ImPyyy 7
KSI Gary 7

Mentees:
KSI xKing 77
KSI VENUM 7
KSI Nebula 7
KSI Harmony 7
KSI xKamikaze
KSI x Artifice
KSI Fadez 7

Awards

Gamertag: KSI SIlence 7

Squad, Division: ALL/Forced Induction

Link to Profile: @KSI Silence 7

Objective: The reason I'm here in KSI is to enjoy the wonderful environment that comes with gaming. Yes, sometimes the gaming world is a hostile and salty place, however i feel as if KSI is that little slice of heaven. I want to ensure that members continue to have fun and enjoy their time in this community that i and so many other call home and think of as a second family.

Summary: If i had to describe myself, the first thing i would start off with is Loyalty, It's a belief i strongly back and will not stray from. My desire to learn as much as possible contributing to the Knowledge aspect of KSI is another thing I pride myself on. Persistence is something i feel is also a strong personality trait of myself. I will go above and beyond to ensure my members are happily gaming and having fun, if they need answers I will not give up until i have an answer for them. Integrity another key factor of KSI and another thing i pride myself in, keeping professional and upholding the KSI name in the best possible way i can. Ultimately at the point i currently am in my KSI career, as the head of a Division is to make sure the members here in FI are having a fun time together and enjoying their gaming experience here in KSI.

Skills and Strengths: Organization, Knowledge, Integrity, Loyalty, Punctuality, Understanding, Teaching/educating, mediating, problem solving, security

Education/Awards/Honors: LEAD 101 Graduate, Good Karma, ALL PO awards, KSI Mentor, Squad Splitter, Genrral OTM, Helping Hand, Ice Breaker, Trainer, Mad Max, Twitch Sub Club, Committed and other various awards.

Work Experience: Current/Highest rank Co-Division Leader of Forced Induction currently held position for 8 months, recruited into KSI on 2-16-16, promoted to General 10/6/16 Held rank of General for 8 Months splitting a squad. Started in Enforcer MP, MP merged with FI when I was a general, helped Create Stryker FI. Currently a Productions member for past 6 months or so. Current KSI Court Judge held position since January of 2017 being hired on while only a general General.

Job Duties Performed: Mentoring/Training/Educating members on all things KSI including but not limited to: Hosting workshops of all varieties, 1 on 1 workshops for those unable to make scheduled workshops, Forums education and how to use it. Oversight of Division and the leaders within the division. Managed 2 Head Hunter team and have been a Captain of one team. Member of The Community Development Committee helping write workshops for the PO workshops.

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work:  Have subscribed to the Twitch channel as well as sending Bits in the chat there. I've handed out about 15-20 Name changes in my time in KSI. I also assisted in the re-writing and updating of the KSI Handbook along side of KSI VeRiiTaS 7, KSI Pantsir 7, KSI Azrael 7, KSI FuzzyMeep 7 and KSI Impyyy 7. Ive also bought a few games for members as well as 10 or so 1 month Xbox gold. Back before the major decline of the xbox 360(i was a general over 360 squad while i had XBOX 1) I mailed/Shipped my old Xbox 360 with a month of Gold along with my 360 disc games to a member who's 360 Red ringed.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI NEGAN 7

Squad, Division: FI Founder

Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/37618-ksi-negan-7/

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? 

My goal is simple. Its to make a place where you can relax, after whatever kind of day you had. A place where you can check out and have some fun. A No stress Zone.

*What inspires you? See people have a good time and Socializing.

*Why are you a part of this community? People, Fun times, meeting people, gaming.

Well lets see, Im Hard worker. Not really a last minute kind of person. I am commited person. Make sure things get done. I think, Im very knowlegeble. I wouldnt be a Founder, if I wasnt.

•Hard Worker
•Knowlegeable
•Commited
•Teamworker
•Listens
•Communication

Education/Awards/Honors:
•LEAD 101
•Graduate ALL PO awards
•KSI Mentor
•KSI Trainer

Work Experience: Last and Highest: Founder of FI April 4, 2018/Longest: CoFounder(5 months)

I returned to KSI and was put into Torture/Maximum Punishment(MP). I work through the ranks making some good friends and squadmates. I was relearning, what I have learned years before. I was doing that under my General, KSI Gunner254(KSI Gunner 7). I made my way up to ranks of Lt, then Captain. Then is was the only matter of time before General. Since by that time, I was 1st Captain. Then on the night of Feburary 1, 2017, I was promoted to General. That also when, Gunner 7 was born. He was our knew CoFounder. But now this was my squad now. My time to help lead us in growing our family. I had and have great people above and below me. But with my time as General, I got to meet 3 more awesome people. KSI Silence 7(Another Gen at the time) KSI Rebel 7(Founder) and KSI Ayeloves(CoDiv). But some where into my General time, we go merged into Forced Induction(FI). While I managed as General, our squad name and Divsion name sadly didnt. We became Hellcat. But being Torture or Hellcat, we kept our stride. Then on July 29, 2017, I was promoted to 7s Cofounder. I finally go that 7. I was so exstatic. I was over 2 squads, Hellcat and Stryker. I was still under 2 best leaders, I could ask for, KSI Rebel 7 and KSI Silence 7. They taught me how to be a better leader, mentor, and patients. As of April 4, I was promoted to Founder. Im looking forward excceding that. Also, Im in the AAP. Its exciting to give out award to people.

Job Duties Performed: Workshops, Captain of Headhunters team, Manager of a Headhunters team. Be a Leader of the squads, in mentoring them.

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Weekend Warefare  Subscribed to the twitch channel? Nope Gift a name change?No yet, planning on it.*

Awards

Gamertag: KSI ShadowFoxx

Squad, Division: DISCORD, DM

Link to Profile: @KSI ShadowFoxx

Objective: To become a better mentor for those just joining and improve my already growing list of skills

Summary: I am a hard worker in everything I do, I don't let anything stop me even though I might make some silly calls I always learn from my mistakes. I am very approachable and kind hearted, those who do come around me always speak quite highly of me as a leader, teacher, or a friend. My heart is always in the right place and I never leave a member behind I always try to include everyone I can in whatever we are doing or just invite people to hang out and meet new faces. I am well known throughout the community from T&E, productions or just stories people have heard about be whether it be good or bad, we have all had our share of mistakes and trusting people we shouldn't have or making the wrong call. I am not judgmental and like to get to know you before making a choice to be friends, I will never take stories to decide on how to approach or handle a situation. We are all different like every thing in life and need to be handled differently. I take pride in the person I am.

Skills and Strengths: 
•Knowledgeable
•Hard Headed
•Committed
•Great Communication
•Team Player
•Loyal
•Protective
•Hard Worker

Education/Awards/Honors:

Member Of The Year (2017)
Outstanding Service Lv 1
Squad Leadership Certified
Member Assistance
Basic Training Certified
New Member Certified
Train The Trainer Certified
Runner Up OTY (2017)
Trainer
Twitch Sub
Helping Hand
KSI Mentor
Commited
L.E.A.D 101

Work Experience: 
Jan 2017 - March 2017 (RCT - 2nd LT) TITAN DM
March 2017 - Aug 2017 (2nd LT - GEN) SAVAGE DM
Sept 2017 - Dec 2017 (SGT - 3rd LT) TALON EO
Dec 2017 - Jan 2018 (4th CPT) VENDETTA EO
Jan 2018 - June 2018 (4th CPT - GEN) ROGUE EO
July 2018 - Currently holding SGT in DISCORD DM
March 2017 - Current Productions Staff Member
Feb 2017 - Current T&E Senior Staff Member

Job Duties Performed: 
Recruiting
Running workshops
Hosting meetings
Taking notes for meetings
Posting Attendance on forums
Training / Promoting members
Security checks
Hosting gamenights
Hosting T&E events
Keeping squad in check / disciplining in needed
Streaming game nights / KSI events

Streamer For KSI Live / KSI Live 2
Subscriber to KSI Live (Twitch)
T&E Senior Staff Member
Donated $100+ To KSI
Donated money for video games
Donated money for name changes
Donated money for Hard drives 

Awards

SYTYCW Entry

Gamertag:  KSI Grifful

Squad: Velocity

Division: Forced Induction

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46610-ksi-grifful/

Objective: My goals in KSI are very straight forward, I want to rise all the way to Senior Director in KSI. I know that is very far from me, but I am determined to get there. I am willing to learn any content provided by the community to become a better leader and mentor. My short-term goal is to help fill my current squad (Velocity FI) to have a full officers core, and hopefully a successful squad split. I have and will be actively recruiting. What inspires me is strong leadership. I respect someone who can identify a problem, rally all of his/her personnel and come up with a realistic plan to solve the problem. I am apart of KSI because I love to be in a structured environment. KSI is really my second family and being in it, it allows me to meet people in all walks of life

Summary: I am KSI Grifful, I am 21 years old. I am in the US Army as a direct Infantryman, about to finish my enlistment. I have a wife and two dogs. As far as my abilities go, I would say I am a fast learner, I am confident when it comes to computer technology. I can build and diagnose the problems within a computer.  In a structured environment I can access the problem, rally everyone to get everyone on the same page and will realistically solve the problem

Skills and Strengths:
Computer Skills: Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. I have the ability to diagnose and fix computers. 
Communication: Good written/ vocal abilities with proper use of grammar.
Flexibility: Willing to try new things and improve efficiency on tasks assigned.
Attention to Detail: Concern with quality and ensure task given is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
Quick Learner: Able to learn new procedures quickly and efficiently
Reliable: Excellent attendance record 
Effective Leader and Management: Can delegate personnel to accomplish the task.
Resilient: Even after J2H, put me offline I came back to KSI with flying colors.

Education/Awards/Honors: Currently none.

Work Experience: I was recently promoted to SGT on 7/8/2018, I’ve been in KSI since 7/6/2018. I am new to the community. I have been in Velocity of FI. 

Job Duties Performed: One to one counseling to members on how to get promoted, advice for recruiting etc. 

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: I’ve participated in recruiting and promoting workshops, attended my squad meetings and game nights. 

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Squad, Division: Explosive Outlaws

Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-scarface-77/

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?* My goal was to take Fuzzy job , but now I'm here for IMPYY! . To grow something and create something brand new in KSI , i.e new division. I am apart of this community to help make it a great place for gamers to join and enjoy their time on Xbox with friends. 

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)* I am a hardworking individual that can balance hard work and gaming simulatenously. I think as an officer and a leader , I can make sound decisions even under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude. I will put 100% into everything I do but understand my limits and respectively work in accordance with them. Very idealistic person who has a huge tendency to want to help others no matter how small the question may be. I also have the urge to have my hands into every aspect of what I do which is proven by my many roles within this community. My knowledge is always expanding as I ask a lot of questions to then pass the education on to those who need it . In short, Hi I'm Skarzx 77 :D

- Hardworking

- Driven

- Able to Multi-task

- Always available

- Dedicated 

- Educated

- Critical Thinker

- Inventive

Outstanding Service Level 1

Productions Member of the Year

Master Recruiter

Trainer

Former LT of the Month 

CEP Workshop Certified

Lead 101 Certified

Squad Splitter Award Winner

Division Ressurrection Award Winner

Clan-Ops :Co-Divisional Leader / Founder / Co-Divisional Leader / Former Captain of Defiant EO -> General of Vendetta EO (*Split*) -> Co-Founder of EO -> Founder of EO -> Co-Divisional Leader of EO

Dept-Ops : Senior AAP Staff, Co-Head of Productions/Co-Head of Productions/ Productions Staff -> AAP Staff -> Co-Head of Productions -> Senior AAP Staff -> Community Education Development Staff member . 

Web-Ops : Join/Rejoin Moderator

Recruited, Trained & Promoted Members as an Officer and General/7's staff member. 

Held Various Different Types of Workshops and Gamenights

Streamed for KSI Live and Assist in managing the Twitch Channel as well as events such as weekend warfare and Spirit Week via Productions

Hosted CEP workshops & Helping Create/Update CEP Workshops

Join/Rejoin Moderating

Divisional Section Moderating

AAP section duties

Written Articles for KSIGlobal site

Paid for Several Name Changes 

Sub to Twitch Channel as well as gifted subs for others

Write articles designed to help officers/members within KSI

Educate members on AAP section information

Encourage members to post Clip/Montages for Productions

etc.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Ruby 

Squad, Division: Volatile, EO

Link to Profile: @KSI_Ruby

-My number 1 goal in KSI is to give the amazing experience that I have gotten to new members. I want other to have that joy and happiness that ksi has given me. My inspiration cones from friends I've made in ksi along with self determination. I joined the community put of curiosity which developed into complete joy and love of the people and events we have.

-My best skills lie within my heart. I have a strong will to go after what I desire. My desire is to improve KSI to the best of my ability. I'm determined and never give up. I'm a Gen of my own squad and I do everything g for my members. I ensure everyone is happy and still manage to get the needed work done.

-determined, organized, helpful, understanding, nonbias, supportive, hard working, strong headed, intelligent, outgoing and kind.

-For me it's not about awards I'm usually to busy to work about those types of things, but I have basic training certification as well as new member certified. I have earned LT & Gen of the month in past times.

-I'm a current General and have been since may this year. I help LT rank for about 3 months and didn't give up when my squad was lacking officers and I was the only one that didn't quit. I easnt a CPT for too long before them making me Gen. Gen is my highest ever rank and I'm working to earn my 7s.

-Hosted many workshops and event for my own squad. Had a 12hr gamenight non stop event for my squad. Holds most all squad meetings. Helped members in times of need or with issues they have had. Helped settle any fights that have occurred in the past. 

-On have on many occasions given money to those in need. I gave a name change to a member who was foced to change his name due to have 7s in it. I bought an upcoming officer a game so he could enjoy both squad game types.

Awards

Gamertag:  KSI AWOL

Squad, Division:  Discord, Demonic Mayhem

Link to Profile: @KSI AWOL

Objective: To become a Senior Director in KSI.

Summary:

Originally recruited into Dark Legions (DL) in February 2017 and quickly promoted to the rank of Sergeant – skipping the rank of Corporal – I subsequently transferred to Demonic Mayhem (DM) in September 2017.  After the seventh time being asked to become an officer, I accepted and was promoted to Staff Sergeant in April 2018.  I currently serve as Discord Squad’s Fourth Captain and assist my squad’s General with recruiting, training, promoting, and advising on matters ranging from new recruits to officers/potential officers.  In addition, I serve on and am second in command of DM’s Welcoming Committee. 

I truly enjoy KSI, its diverse members, the friends I've made since joining, and the seemingly endless possibilities this organization has to offer.     

Skills and Strengths:

I am a life-long gamer, problem-solver, and an overall people-oriented person.  Priding myself on my ability to address nearly any situation that may arise from daily life in KSI or otherwise, I continue my commitment to serving as an officer in KSI.  If I do not know the answer to a KSI-related question, I will find the answer!

Notable Skills and Strengths:  Leadership, problem-solving, communication, impartiality, active listening, and speaking to large and small audiences with the ability to know my audience.  Ability to extract fact from fiction and discern the objective from the subjective.  I am very familiar with the Discord App. for Gamers on cell/PC as well as KSIforums.org on cell/PC.  I pride myself in my ability to execute any administrative task placed before me.

Education/Awards/Honors:

Notable Awards:  Committed, Member of the Month, Sergeant of the Month: Divisional; KSIforums.org Member of the Day on two separate occasions.

Work Experience:

Recruited by KSI September on February 12, 2017

Promoted to Sergeant by KSI MYDingguss on February 14, 2017

Division Transfer from Dark Legions to Demonic Mayhem on September 20, 2017

Promoted to Staff Sergeant by KSI FluffyPuppr on April 29, 2018

Promoted to Third Lieutenant by KSI God Zeus on May 20, 2018

Promoted to Fourth Captain by KSI God Zeus on June 18, 2018

Job Duties Performed:

In addition to the standard duties of a Fourth Captain as set forth in the KSI Handbook, during my short two-and-a-half-month tenure as an officer in KSI, I have recruited five members, promoted twenty-four, and trained thirteen. 

I’m a proud charter member of DM’s Welcoming Committee, which set the benchmark for all KSI in this area.  I host Performance Operations’ New Member Workshop twice monthly, welcoming new members into the community while taking extra time to ensure new members feel welcomed, comfortable, and can navigate through what KSI has to offer. 

I enjoy taking any extra time needed and volunteer to host various Performance Operations and Division-based workshops, ensuring new/existing members feel comfortable and have more than a basic understanding of how KSI runs.  In addition, I subscribe to KSILive via Twitch and have done so for seven consecutive months.  Finally, I have anonymously gifted gamertag changes and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions during my tenure as an officer.    

Awards

Gamertag: KSI T1GER

Squad, Division: WD CYANIDE

Link to Profile:

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?*To keep a active squad and become a divisional leader

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)* I love to meet new people and talk to people.  Help anyone who needs help. I have been able to speak to people make them comfortable.

Skills and Strengths: *Make a list of any applicable skills* I have good leadership due to having four children.

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.* I have gone to all the workshop a few times and very comfortable with doing the workshops.

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been * General    Staff sergeant  General  ive been in cyanide for a year and aboddon for two months

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank* as a staff sergeant i got with all the members in cyanide and got there five top games they play  introduced members to other members and brought in new recruits and brought back ex members

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*described to the twitch channel and donated during spirit week waiting for the lockdown be done then gonna do a recruiting challange

Awards

Gamertag: KSI True 77

Squad, Division: Defiant, EO

Link to Profile: @Truecifer

My goal in this community is to impact each and every member of KSI in one way or another - writing workshops, spreading information, mentoring and helping people. Each and every member in this community is significant in one form or another, and impacting them could mean marvelous change and growth for KSI. 

I am a very dedicated and creative in all aspects of my life. I desire to be the best, the very best that no one ever was. I don't only enjoy a good competition, I enjoy growing entire teams, growing with these teams. Having an open mind is crucial for personal growth and even for handling day-to-day operations. I pride myself in everything that I do.

Organized, timely, empathetic.

Explaining and understanding the "why" behind everything is essential as a leader.

Delegation and communication are what make a team work successfully. 

Outstanding Service Level 2

LEAD Mentor

Department Head of the Year 2017

News writer of the year and Co-division leader of the year 2016

Currently a Second Lieutenant in Defiant EO, been an officer since March 2018 to present.

Department Head of the News and History Team from July 2017 to present.

Senior Director from June 2017 to December 2017.

Director from December 2016 to June 2017.

Ran DM as a Division Leader from March 2016 to December 2016.

Member of the AAP team from February 2016 to February 2018.

General of Wrath, DM from November 2015 to March 2016

Officer of Wrath, DM and of Lethal, DM from September 2015 to November 2015

Was away from KSI from October 2014 to August 2015 due to homelessness.

Was an officer (up to First Captain) from February 2014 to October 2014.

Moderate www.KSIForums.org

Moderate www.KSIGlobal.org

Oversaw and directed a division split

Ran a division

Ran two squads

Operated a squad tag

Operated a recruit tag

Assisted with re-writing of CoC

Wrote Member Management System - Squad Tags and Access Denied

Restructured and rebuilt the KSI History Team

Oversaw and directed coverage of all KSI annual events

Created So You Think You Can Write

Created Monthly Spotlight

Assisted with developing the KSI News Show 

Updated, separated, and organized leaders lists for clan ops, department ops, and web ops

Created the KSI Department server on Discord

Moderated the Join/Rejoin/Divisional transfer areas

Encouraged divisional archives for each division on the forums, moved old and unused topics to archives

Community Development Committee

Gamertag change codes gift for members

Xbox Live gift for members

Subscribed to the Twitch channel

Awards

Gamertag: 

KSI MetalBarbie

Squad, Division:

Velocity, Forced Induction

Link to Profile:

@KSI MetalBarbie

Objective: 

• For members to have a fun and enjoyable experience
  • Personal goal of mine is to rank up to Divisional Leader at a minimum

Summary: 

I am a person that is always pushing myself to go above and beyond in no matter what I do. I care about my members and I am always seeking their input as well on how to better their experiences and keeping them interactive with the squad/div/community. To better my leadership skills, I am always open for my leaders to give me my strengths and weaknesses to help me grow.

Skills and Strengths:

• Communication Skills
  • Motivated
  • Knowledgeable 
  • Dedicated
  • Multi-Task
  • Organized
  • Critical Thinker

Education/Awards/Honors: 

• Lead 101
  • Basic Training Certified
  • Captain OTM: Div
  • Train the Trainer Certified
  • Outstanding Service Level 1

Work Experience: 

• Last Rank: 3rd CPT
  • Longest Rank: 1LT
  • Highest Rank: Gen
  • I was recruited into Enforcer Maximum Punishment (MP) back in September of 2016. MP was then merged into Forced Induction (FI) in the spring of 2017. Shortly after the merge, Enforcer was split into Stryker where I was placed in. In November of 2017 I transferred into Velocity where my officer position began.

Job Duties Performed:

• Educating fellow members on recruiting/training
  • Host squad meetings, workshops, and game nights
  • Training/Promotions
  • Member retention and making sure no member gets left behind

• Court Judge member
  • gifted several name changes to members

Awards

Gamertag: KSI SadieJ

Squad, Division: Velocity, FI

Link to Profile: @SadieJ

My goals here with KSI are to use my experiences and strengths to help my division grow and reach our united goals. I personally am a part of this community to build friendships and socialize while playing xbox.

I am 25 years old, about to celebrate my 5th anniversary with my husband and a couple days later, our daughter will be 3 months old! In high school, I was very shy and introverted. I was terrified to speak in public. During my time in college, studying engineering, I developed excellent public speaking skills. While in school, I worked at a restaurant for 5 years, there I became an assistant manager and refined my leadership skills while working with a variety of different personalities. Also, I’m mediocre at most video games.

Leadership

Public Speaking

Humility

Ability to remain impartial

Excellent listener

Optimistic

Train the Trainer Workshop

Recruiting Workshop

Last: SSG

Longest: SGT

Highest: SSG

Joined Hellcat FI 06.01.2017

Transfered to Velocity FI 06.28.2018

I am currently spending as much time as I can learning how to be the most efficient and effective officer possible for my new squad.

If I have the means and someone needs something they can’t afford to achieve their goals within KSI, I have paid for name changes, xbox accessories, and games. I have also donated to KSI.

Awards