Truecifer

So You Think You Can Write: Your KSI Resume

29 posts in this topic

Gamertag: KSI BLICKY 7

Squad, Division: Hellcat/Enforcer, FI

Link to Profile: @KSI BLICKY 7

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?*

To help build a fun and positive gaming environment for everyone during some of the most hectic times that they could be going through.

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)*

I was in the United States Army for 6 years and have taken a lot of the things, lessons, and experiences that had to help me drive through all of my goals.
I am very driven by my goals and aspire to help everyone around me accomplish theirs as well. I hope to give back to this community what I have gotten out of it for myself.

Skills and Strengths: *Make a list of any applicable skills*

Goal Driven

Active Listening

The ability to drive others to accomplish their goals as well.

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.*

CO-Founder of the month
Ice Breaker
New Member certified
Train the Trainer
That's so Fetch
Committed

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been *

Last Rank Maintained: Co-Founder
Longest Maintained: General
Highest Maintained: Co-Founder

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank*

Helping run a squad, holding workshops, and insuring that the gens under me preform to the best of their ability while helping groom them to take over someday

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*

Gifted a name change, Subbed to the twitch channel, became a member of marketing as well as taking on duties as SMORE team member

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Kalakoi 77
Division: Wicked Destruction
Link to Profile: @Kalakoi

Objective:
        To help lead the community to a better and brighter future. My personal goal is to achieve a seat on the Board of Directors where my skill set could be put to the best use: Chief Technical Officer, Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief of Internal Affairs, Chief Security Officer, or Chief Operations Officer. KSI has been close to my heart for a long time and I want nothing more than to see it grow, succeed, and continue to be the wonderful community that it has been for me.

Summary:
        I am a positive, easy-going individual with a passion for gaming and KSI. I've been with the community on and off for over five years with the majority of my active time being in a position of leadership. I am punctual and always available for any member to speak with. I take pride in my ability to take information as it's presented and conduct a thorough investigation before coming to a conclusion in order to reduce personal bias about any subject.

Skills and Strengths:

• Able to look at situations objectively from many different angles
  • Thorough and detail-oriented
  • Rational
  • Always willing to learn
  • Open to new ideas and suggestions
  • Meticulously organized

Education/Awards/Honors:

• Performance Operations workshops graduate
  • Team Captain for WD's winning Head Hunters team on Call of Duty: WWII
  • Department Staff Of-The-Month for April 2018
  • L.E.A.D. 101 Graduate
  • Mythic Donor
  • 20+ Successful AAP nominations

Work Experience:
        Current Co-Founder over Abaddon and Cyanide in Wicked Destruction. Former Co-Founder over Wreckage and Vanquish in Harmonic Destruction. I was originally recruited into Vanquish HD in February of 2013 whereafter I changed my gamertag to KSI Kalakoi immediately upon reaching the rank of Corporal. A short time after becoming a Sergeant I started moving up through the officer positions. I took over control of Vanquish after my General, KSIxWORMx77, was promoted to a Co-Founder position. As an officer and General of Vanquish I was involved in two separate squad splits. The day came quickly when I needed to hand over control of Vanquish to take my first steps into a 7's position and change my gamertag to KSI Kalakoi 77. During my time as Co-Founder I was involved in a division split to create what would become Immortal Outlaws, which has since merged with Explosive Ordinance to create Explosive Outlaws. I remained a Co-Founder for a while, even helping HD to reach Armada status within the community, before stepping down to a Sergeant in Wreckage HD due to an array of changes happening in my life. I stayed as a mostly inactive Sergeant for the following two years before returning to active status. Shortly following my return, Harmonic Destruction merged with Wicked Intent to create Wicked Destruction and I was transferred to Rampage WD. After one month I was again transferred to Abaddon WD where my KSI career would begin anew. I proceeded to move up the ranks again and eventually took over as General of Abaddon after KSI BRUNAN 7 was promoted to Co-Founder. I remained as General for a little while and eventually was promoted back to a Co-Founder. As Co-Founder I was tasked with taking on the acting General role for Cyanide in order to train a new General after a mass exodus of the ranking officers in the squad.

Job Duties Performed:

• Recruiting
  • Hosting Workshops
  • Hosting Meetings
  • Training officers of all ranks at the squad level
  • Squad Splits
  • Squad Mergers
  • Division Splits
  • Head Hunters Captain
  • Running day-to-day activities in a squad

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work:

• Subscribed to the KSILive Twitch channel
  • Gifted many games and name changes
  • Hosted division-wide tournaments
  • Wrote a few articles for the KSI News team
  • AAP staff member
  • Created the Discord server used by WD and maintaining it through new Discord updates
  • Created a Discord bot used in multiple KSI Discord servers to share updates from KSI social media accounts as well as the News site

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Squad, Division: DM

Link to Profile: @KSI Gruntier 7

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?*

My goals are to enjoy my KSI experience help out my fellow members any way that I can. What inspires me to work harder is the people I work with and work for the knowledge that I can help. Why am I a part of this community because I enjoy it and the people's company I always have someone to play with.

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)* 

I have the ability to handle any situation (so far) fairly without letting my personal relationships or friendships getting in the way. I love playing games with people new and old as long as their nice people the reason why I joined KSI. 

Understanding 

I Don't judge people 

I hear both sides of the story before making a decision.

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.*

see below my post.

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been *

Div leader DM

Co-DIV 5 months

Div Lead

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank*

Everything expected of me for each rank and anything and everything I can do to help out my fellow KSI members.

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?* 

Rather not say.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Nebula 7

Squad, Division: Hannibal DW

Link to Profile: @Nebula 7

Objective: *What are your goals here in KSI? What inspires you? Why are you a part of this community?*
My goals are to better myself and those around me, I want to be the best I can be and prove to the people around me that I am worthy are being called a friend.
My inspirations are seeing all the new members grow into new officers, or see people reach new heights! I love meeting new people and trying to help them, I joined the community because I wanted people to talk too, I wanted friends to be with people. Now I'm apart of the community for the bonds I've created and to go even further into the community and help as many people as I can.

Summary: *Write a paragraph about yourself, describing your abilities and skills (professionally, obviously)*
I think I'm a fun person, sometimes nice and a little bit of "Extra". I believe I'm good at talking to people and making new friends. I'm able to get a list together and get it done as quickly as possible (With it being Healthy.) I have a lot of Dedication towards areas I put myself too and I work hard in those areas.

- Communication
- Hard worker
- Emotionally Attached (Could be describes as a weakness depending on your POV.)
- Dedicated
- Thinks outside the "Box"
- Participates actively
- Loves being a officer
- Will actively love your Doggos
- Will send you Memes if you're sad

Education/Awards/Honors: *PO training, Hall of Fame member, Outstanding Service achieved, etc.*
I've completed most PO Workshops except probably the new ones, I've never been nominated for a OS award currently, my highest honor I believe is bringing people into the community.

Work Experience: *Last rank maintained, longest rank maintained, highest rank maintained, summary of where you've been *
My highest Rank in Clan Ops currently is General, in Web Ops its Co-Head of Marketing. The longest maintained rank is General, which has been 370 days currently.  I've been in a few different squads, but mainly Hannibal when I left Achilles to keep it alive.
Departments I've been in Productions, Graphics, and Marketing.    Currently not in Productions

Job Duties Performed: *List of things you have done for KSI because of your rank*
- Member retention
- Officer Training
- Recruiting
- Training
- Hosted Workshops (PO Workshops included)
- Hosted Meetings
- Completed Streams on KSI
- Created Workshops
- Made Meeting Notes
- Ran a Squad/Officer Staff
- been in a few merges (Squad/Divisional)
- Made Graphic Art

Community Involvement/Volunteer Work: *What have you done that is extracurricular from your duties? Subscribed to the twitch channel? Gift a name change?*
I've gifted name changes
I've bought DLC's
I've given money

Anything else that count be in that section that I probably completed is somewhere in this post hopefully  :)
(I could argue just being anything higher than a SGT is Volunteer work, but i'm guessing it doesn't really count.)

Awards