KSI MetalBarbie Multiple Nominations

GreendayFox

Gamertag: KSI MetalBarbie (General, Velocity, Forced Induction, Judge)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI MetalBarbie

Award/Achivement: Mad Max and Die Hard, Member Assistance

Reason/ Evidence: 

Member Assistance: When I met barbie I was still a Sergeant and being a rejoin I loved asking her questions because she always was willing to answer me and I have seen her answer and help multiple people in Velocity as well!

Die Hard: In the last few months Barbie has been at the fore front of the recent TSB/XDG poaching and attacks because one of her officers at the time was basically the reason TSB and XDG got into our server and attacked us and they hit Velocity hard like she lost 10 people within 4 days and more counting because everyone was leaving and being poached. But even when she lost 80% of her own fellow officers her as a captain at the time has pushed through and stayed and showed she wont back down without a fight she had been basically running that squad solo for months and with this it just shows she is a valuable person that we have and she isnt going anywhere.

Mad Max: She constantly fought for her squad to stay active and be safe because people didn't understand why it was so important for them to be in closed parties and to block the people they once knew as friends and officers but in the time dealing with people poaching and not listening she has yelled out like a crazy lady sometimes in the back ground because she was so crazy!

Dropping vote to witness.

I can witness to all of these awards mentioned.

Die Hard: Barbie lost 10 members being hit hard by tsb/XDG yet she did not let that stop her from giving everything she had pick herself up and continue to do everything she could for her squad and the rest of FI. Staying strong being there for members and giving a lot of her heart still going above and beyond what was asked of her. She is a great person and officer. And now furthering it in becoming a gen she's Caring and treats everyone even outside of her squad as family.

Member Assistance: Always helping anyone who needs it. Checking profiles making sure all party's are on invite only keeping all of FI safe.how thjs woman finds time to do all that she does to help out amazes me. She always there to answer questions or even if someone just needs to talk. And yea I agree the queen of FI is a great way of saying it. Without Barbie FI would not be the same.

Mad Maxx. After the recent attacks and member loss of FI manly Velocity anyone who works as hard as she does would lose there sanity.  She has lost sleep over everything that has happened this month. I do believe we need to get this woman a padded room. 

In order to maintain the integrity of all four of these nominations, witnesses will need to separate their statements according to the specific nomination they correspond to

If a member desires to witness for all four, they will need to submit four separate witness statements. If there are statements that are applicable for multiple nominations, feel free to include them for each of those separate nominations.

Please refer to the award nomination requirements below:

Member Assistance - Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses)

Die Hard - A Member that has gone through multiple instances of strife and plagued by daily issues in KSI and persevered onwards where one would normally give up and walk away, but has come through and continued their dedication to KSI and not given into the pressure. -Member must still be in KSI-

Mad Max - Member has lost their sanity dealing with KSI or its situations for so long that we have made them a padded room to reside in for the rest of their KSI career.

Outstanding Service Level 1[Any rank from SGT to Senior Leader] - Member Has worked Harder than most around them to earn their stars as a member through determination and efforts in the face of adversity [-Discretion of the AAP team and its findings upon evidence provided by supporting witnesses-] *3 months minimum in KSI*

Member Assistance - Miss barbie has helped more KSI members then I'm sure I am aware of. Through the trials of the attack from TSB I have seen her hold her squad together when everyone else she was supposed to be there to assist in that was leaving. She is more then willing to help anyone and everyone that asks, if she doesn't have the time, she finds the time and gets with that member. If someone is having a bad day and talking about it on discord, she is one of the first ones to reply and talk to them about it. I've seen it countless times.

Die Hard - Miss barbie was one of the people that was hit the hardest from the attack of TSB. Even still she is rebuilding Velocity after losing most of her officers and a handful of members. She is one of the few people i know of that would be able to pull this regrowth off and continue to have their squad thrive. If this isn't Die Hard KSI, I'm not sure what is.

Mad Max -. I'm not sure I need to say much more on this one, losing almost all officers, a chunk of members while still dealing with normal everyday drama both personal and KSI related and having to rebuild the squad while finding recruits on top of getting officers trained to fill the roles lost... I am pretty sure, if nothing else, she has this one already whether it is given to her by the BoD or not. At least, that is my opinion on the matter

Outstanding Service Level 1 - Miss barbie has been rebuilding Velocity for some time, pulling in recruits, training members, squad meetings etc. I personally don't think anyone in FI is working as hard as she is. That's all I really need to say about that. No other words are necessary,

Awards

Die hard; MetalBarbie went through hell and back during the awful poaching from TSB/XDG, she managed to rebuild off of what was lost and continues to rebuild a better squad. Without her efforts the squad wouldn’t be here today & she deserves the award for bringing back her squad from the brink of death. 

mad max award; This isn’t a surprise that she lost her sanity during the fight for her squads life and all that effort she placed has its costs. She deserves this award just for the insanity she displays on a regular basis in chats & voice chats. Truly one of the best insane members to be around, babbling about nonsense and constantly on the lookout for trouble.

Outstanding service level 1; MetalBarbie has done more than the standard work any member should have to do, she lost many members during the poaching and did an absurd amount of effort to rebuild the squad. She holds the events at the cost of her sleep, is supportive towards her members, reaches out to them when needed or just to check in on them and brought in recruit after recruit to establish stability within her squad. She absolutely does extraordinary work for her squad day or night and definitely deserves this award. 

For Member Assistance, witnesses must be firsthand, i.e. "Barbie helped me with ABC and XYZ since I have been in KSI" Member Assistance: 1/3

Die Hard: We need detailed descriptions on how her time in KSI has pushed her to the edge, where normally someone would give up and walk away, and show that Barbie has not given up or lost her motivation. Please continue with witnesses

Mad Max: We need detailed descriptions on how her time in KSI has pushed her past the edge of sanity, where she should now be a part of the KSI insane asylum. Please continue with witnesses

Member assistance: Even as a CoFo I can attest to the fact that she has helped me with finding information that I was unsure of. Be it something simple on the forums or with anything pertaining to how to help another member become more within this community.

Mad Max: With the recent attacks on the community by TSB and XDG she was at the forefront of it as the captain of her squad and sacrificed so much of her sanity maintaining even the smallest amount of normalcy of day to day operations to show other members that everything was going to be ok so as to keep the squad together. Another example of her lose of sanity she was acting in the role of gen while as a captain with only the basics to keep the squad up and running which is no easy feat but is even worse when you are the only one doing it.

Die Hard: Even when most people would fold under the pressure of losing so many members in such a short amount of time Barbie stood strong. Not only were there members that left, but she lost a LT and a newly promoted SSG in the wake of everything who than began poaching and spreading rumors about how she did not care for her members and treated them badly. She stayed strong not only for herself but for her squadmates as well.

Member assistance: Barbie has been a great source of information to myself regarding information I needed when filling out a department application. She's also been willing to give advice when asked. 

Die Hard: Barbies squad lost most of its officer core and a significant percentage of its members recently. Despite these setbacks and other hardships she kept her squad active, continuously monitored her squads security, and ultimately placed her squad on the path to recovery. 

Mad Max: with the struggles her squad has gone through in the past month or so I don't see how barbie could remain sane. To recap; ten plus members were poached, including a lieutenant and a staff sergeant. She also took on the responsibilities of being a General despite lacking the proper tools and access required to excel in that position. 

Apologies if this is late. I am finally coming around to witness to Barbie's insanity and dedication.

Mad Max: Over the last couple months, Barbie has gone through a lot which has been making me/us question her sanity. While losing the majority of her fellow officer core including people she counted as family on xbox, she went nuts trying to stay up with what was happening with the TSB situation. She almost became addicted to anything TSB related just to make sure she had answers. Thanks to the help of various amounts of info provided by various division members, she rivaled the mad hatter at various points. She would just start laughing after something would normally upset someone else, and it wasn't her normal sadistic laugh. It was an insanity laugh.

Die Hard: Unfortunately for this award, my witness statement is going to be pretty much the same as the witness statement for the mad max award. Again, during the ongoing TSB situation, she has definitely proved herself not only to her squad but the division. Before said situation, she was already doing a lot of stuff as the general at the time wasn't the most active person. After losing countless members during the situation, including officers and people she considered family, she stepped up. Some of us felt the squad would crumble, but she didn't let it. It is still one of the more active squads in the division. She didn't fall, crack, break, or whatever word you want to use to describe with. She made sure our division knew we are all there and that we could help one another. To game with one another. The best part about all of this though, she was doing this while her husband (FI Co-Div at the time), did his stuff on their xbox. She was/is constantly doing this on our discord servers.

Die hard/MadMax: I will witness and attest two both of these nominations. 

I as Division Leader here in FI will say the title of Die Hard should be stamped on her forhead. Many times has this member stayed up at all hours of the night to help any member in need, she has constantly sacrificed personal life to ensure her members have any information they need. She is a true example of how a member can have Pride for KSI beyond normal understanding. When her squad got hit by XDG and poached about 11 members it was majority of her effort that help secure the faith to other members that everything would be okay.

for the mad max nomination, if you’ve ever had a discussion with her any longer than 10min you’d fully understand the insanity that has taken over her head. The constant drive to do better and make better experience for her members has made her bonkers.her love for KSI has surpassed her love for sanity. The drive to be able to assist all members and the studying of all this KSI has drove her insane. I’ve personally seen her have a breakdown(minor) when the attack of her squad from XDG was happening because she just was trying to figure out how to help and was just overloaded. She if anyone deserves that safe place to run to where banging head off the wall won’t hurt.