KSI ODINN 7 - OS Lvl 2

December

Gamertag: KSI ODINN 7

Forums Account: @KSI ODINN 7

Award Nomination: Outstanding Service Level 2

Reason for Nomination: KSI ODINN 7 has been a CoFounder in LS for quite a few months now. During that time he has worked ceaselessly and out-performed all expectations of his rank. Along with the support of KSI Akame 7 and KSI KiLLER 7, ODINN has successful overseen his assigned squads, hosted certified meetings and workshops, maintained the Division's recruit club, represented LS in numerous tournaments and events, mentored countless officers and been an amazing supporter to all KSI members. His accomplishments clearly set him above others of similar rank. I am 100% confident he will receive many witnesses. 

I will be dropping my vote to witness for this nomination.

I will be witnessing for Odinn @KSI ODINN 7

Since i came back to KSI and joined LS, Odinn was always with open arms, in my experience of leadership, Odinn is one of those leaders that has potential to go all the way, due to his maturity, his knowledge, his professionalism, and his willing to help other people. Odinn is a great leader and he main purpose is to help the squad and become a better leader and grow the division. He great member and leader and he deserves this award 

KSI Odin 7.

The last man standing in Twisted Warfare.

This is how myself and Odin met, He was the last member of the divisional leadership team in TW - Twisted Warfare.

We were both co founders at the time and were introduced by the Seniors due to the fact our Divisions were to be merged TW into LS.

This weighed in heavy on Odin, he tried his damnedest but he could not make TW continue, not through the lack of trying. He was committed to each and every member that came with him from TW to LS, and fought to ensure that they were integrated fully.

However this didn't end it for Odin. 

Once our integration was done he steamrolled on forwards. 

He was my right hand man in so many more ways than can be described here. He ensure that anything I had missed, it was followed up on, anything that was outstanding was done. He is a finisher kind of guy. He likes following through and getting the job done.

Between us we made LS a powerhouse division once again. 

He raised his last squad - Trocity: to the top of the Divison, along side my Love squad: Echo.

Odins life got in the way shortly after my departure to EF, and he departed us to sort his stuff.

Odin returned recently and has already battled his way through the trials and tribulations that LS has gone through, and the majority of this community in recent months.

Within his recent outstanding service that I have witnessed: 

I hopped into a workshop that LS was hosting, and he was there.

I looked at who was in a game night for one of LSs squads, and he was there.

Odin is with his members the entire time he is online, he doesn't miss an opportunity to spend time and ensure they are enjoying the community to its fullest!