KSI MetalBarbie OS Lv.1

GreendayFox

Gamertag: KSI MetalBarbie (General, Velocity, Forced Induction, Judge)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI MetalBarbie

Award/Achivement: Outstanding Service Lv.1

Reason/ Evidence:  Between her being a Captain and having limited access to control what happened in Velocity and trying to control a situation as a officer by herself loosing almost all her officer staff she has never given up and through everything that has happened she never stops doing anything to meetings recruiting workshops every week and dealing with everything she always comes out with a smile and wanting to help she could loose everything but she would still be there for us. Since she has lost her mind over all this but she has also persevered and earned her rightful spot as General over Velocity and I love having her help me with getting people encouraged and pumped to be in KSI and in our awesome Division I will gladly call her the Queen of Forces Induction!!

(Sorry for such a short nomination I didn't know I couldn't put more than 3 awards in the same nomination hope this goes better!)

Appreciate the co-operation, makes things run a lot smoother :)@KSI GreendayFox
Will need a multitude of witness statements to attest with factual based testaments to this members Outstanding Service. :) 

Dropping my vote to witness

Barbie is one of the hardest workers in FI. Putting other members above herself. Always willing to help another member out. As captain she ran her squad and ran it very well going above and beyond her duties to hold her squad together further being promoted to a Gen and already succeeding expectations. I haven't seen a more harder working Gen then her.

She is always willing to help in anyway possible being there for any one needing it whether with KSI issues or even someone to lend and ear to with personal life also. I have been able to come to Barbie with questions and always receive help if she didn't know an answer she would find out for me or guide me to who I needed to get the answer from. When I have been quite or seem down Barbie messages me and ask me if I am ok and that I can talk or vent to her if need be. And I always feel comfortable in doing so. She Definently deserves this award.

When TSB/XDG hit her squad she lost a good ten members along with one of them inviting them in our servers. Even though it hurt her to lose these members she encouraged her squad and insured them everything was ok. And it is. She stayed strong through it when others may have given up or lost hope yet she did not.  I could go on and on to why she Definently deserves this award but it is late so I will stop here.

KSI MetalBarbie is always working super hard to make sure that her members know what’s going on and feel included. She has introduced me to several members and has run several workshops that I know of and I have attended. She’s professional and always looking to help make things run smoothly.

I will say this. I have seen Barbie go out of her way this last month as a cpt in FI in a squad that was being hit left and right and being poached I watched her rally the troops so to speak in her squad and hold it together. She has been very active in that role and now as the new Gen of her squad I see that growing and I see her being on top of whipping things back into ship shape this member has been very dedicated and seeing that during a time of strife is outstanding.

I witness miss barbie and all her glossiness!

In my short time in FI i have seen her go well above what it was to be an officer. Was one of the best examples of what an officer should be I have seen, even in comparison to other communities I have been in in the past. Through trials and tribulations I have seen Velocity get torn down to it's core and be built back up from it. Velocity lost a lot and the only person I can think of that would be able to accomplish what has been accomplished is miss barbie, no doubt in my mind. Even through all her personal things she is going through she still managed to find time to be an officer and be promoted to general, she is a site to behold.

While she deserves this nomination 10 fold, I feel personally she deserves more then that.

Awards

I have actually been directly over FI for a very short period of time, but even before I headed in that direction, I knew who KSI MetalBarbie was/is. For starters, she has been a valued, active member throughout KSI's departments. Even though she's currently only involved in the courts area, you would think she's involved with each different department. She's constantly promoting events, from the SYTYCW, to WW and any Productions competitions, to hosting PO workshops. 

Besides departments, MetalBarbie is one of the main driving forces behind FI's family like atmosphere. She takes the time to introduce and familiarize new members with others of her division, and is constantly motivating others to do the same. She has recently taken over a squad, and thanks to hard work and constant attention she has managed to rebuild it from the ground up. When an issue comes up, she knows exactly how to handle each separate problem. If she can not do so herself, she takes it directly to the person who can. There are many people who can lead, but not many who can lead by example so efficiently. It's good to see a General so dedicated to her squad and division. Keep up the good work, Miss Barbie! (Slytherin FTW!!!) ;)

I will be dropping my vote to witness, Barbie is definitely an Outstanding member of the division of FI, and this community. She has been a highly active member of Velocity, and is one of the main reasons the squad continues to move in the right direction. She has also several times forked over rewards at personal cost, such as dropping some money toward name changes and such for other members. She is always reachable, fair and supportive to her members. Barbie also is a valued member of the current Court team that I am over, where she also shows that she will go out of her way to dig deep and find useful information we may not have had. This helps make us as a court staff more sure of decisions knowing that we have members such as this checking leads from different angles. As her Co-Founder and Department Head, I do believe that she has shown that she deserves this award.

I can say that without a doubt Barbie has gone above and beyond what is asked of anyone in FI. The most recent of these moments is while still as a captain in Velocity she was running the show while the general was absent for the most of it. While not only maintaining the day to day operations of the squad she also ended up handling making sure all the other officers were doing their duties. Also while all of this is going on FI took a hit due to the recent attacks from XDG and TSB which Velocity is the one squad that was hit the hardest, and even through all of that she was still able to maintain and keep her squad together. She has made it her goal to keep Velocity from dyeing which only solidifies that she is an incredibly  hard working member but also an invaluable asset to this community.