KSI Akame 7 OS level 2 award

KSI M3NTALIST 7

Gamertag - KSI Akame 7

Forums Account -@KSI Akame 7

Award - OS level 2

Reason for nomination - KSI Akame 7 has been overseeing the division Last Strike of KSI as its Co Div for some time now, day by day solving any problems that any of the 7's staff or squads have, he is always there for any advice or answers any of the division will ask or need. Akame 7 has the full support of the 7's and officers of Last Strike due to his knowledge, strength and integrity towards his role and division, Akame 7 has also tirelessly motivated the division during special events like Spirit Week or Spring break and will continue to do so in whichever role he may hold. I am confident there will be witnesses to this award nomination as it is thouroughly deserved  

Edited by KSI M3NTALIST

I'll be dropping my vote to witness for this nomination.

@KSI Akame 7 has been leading and overseeing Last Strike for more than 3 months now. As the highest ranking officer in our Division, he IS the heartbeat of LS. I'd also argue he's personally responsible for many of the things that make LS so great. Leading his 7's Staff, mentoring Generals within the Division, hosting Certified Workshops, attending squad gamenights and managing our current Head Hunters team are just some of the things he's been doing. Akame brings immense energy to every aspect of KSI he's involved in. His passion for the community is only matched by his loyalty for its members. Sometimes it can be hard for Leaders to find a balance between "being a friend" and "being in charge". Akame has managed to lead the Division with a firm, wise hand and yet also maintain strong friendships with numerous members and officers alike. He's been an amazing role model for new officers and rejoining members. It would be a hard task to find a member in LS who didn't think highly of him.

The phrase "With age comes maturity" comes to mind...and it's usually true. Akame is an exception, however. Sometimes maturity doesn't wait for age. Sometimes there are people who are MEANT to lead by example and make a difference early on. Being a young, EFFECTIVE leader has earned him the respect and trust of every officer in LS - myself included. 

Because of his continued accomplishments, perseverance and dedication as the CoDivision Leader of Last Strike, I believe KSI Akame 7 more than deserves OS Level 2.

I will be dropping a witness for Akame @KSI Akame 7

I knew Akame since I was running FI, Since I came back to KSI and join LS , I’ve seen Akame be there for his squad members, whenever a member needs help with a situation. Akame strives to become a better leader everyday and all he wants for his divison is to strive for greatness and grow . There is no better person that deserves this award , Akame deserves this award

I will witness for Akame.

Now this witness is going to be majority for his first time in KSI.

Akame was a spunky Captain when I met him, he ran his squad - legend LS under Mufasa - You old folks in here will remember him.

He ran it like a ship captain, or rather like one of the best officers I have ever seen.

All organisation was done by him, started by him and then passed to the relevant person or he was at least present for it.

He never missed a gamenight, nor a squad event or Meeting - He usually hosted most of the Officer meetings and When his general was not present he was always there.

When I promoted him to General, he did not miss a beat - Continuing to train his officer staff to be one of the best in the division, and teaching them more than the usual officer things. He made them highly competent and comfortable with conflict resolution.

The squads activity topped the division under Akame and eventually he was promoted into the Divisional 7s team - as a co founder.

I unfortunately had to watch this from the side lines as I had moved to EF however I saw him move from Co founder throughght (co div?) Division Leader.

He grew LS to a size which was unseen in that division for many years, 350+ members, and potentially looking at the first LS division split in the better part of half a decade!

He has a quality that few leaders have - He uses his position not to grow his ego and throw it around, to grow his "power" and "authority" but to better the community for his members, and he does the dirty work to ensure that they are able to enjoy themselves and not have to worry about the "Other stuff".

Kudos to you Akame, keep it up.

I can witness for akame as well.

I met akame back in 2016 when I was a General. He struck me as a bit of an odd guy that liked to talk a lot (a lot a lot) but after about 10 minutes of the party I started hearing the higher ups in the party brag on him regarding how well LS was doing. Akame and LS had just won spirit week and a huge factor in that was akame himself. Akame did an awful lot for LS and this is what I know from that time that I can attest to him achieving.

1. Leading LS to victory after a long hard fought week of forum posts, social media pushes, and tournaments. 

2. Bringing LS back from a rough patch that was there before and instituting a lot of the leaders you see now.

3. Creating a structure for gamenights and workshops (things that weren’t really there before).

Now what I’ve seen since his re-recruitment.

Akame came back and I immediately noticed how humble, driven, and willing to learn he was. Akame seemed to not only want to move back up, but to completely re-immerse himself back into KSI, and he did. He rose up the ranks very quickly to get to where he is now and I can confidently say that without akame LS would not be where it is today.

What I can attest to regarding akame and his return. 

1. Working with Hebrew to rebuild and reshape LS. (Something they should both be very proud of)

2. Continuing to be involved in all things that he can including: Join mod, departments, and others I definitely forgot. 

3. Continuing to improve his leaders below him.

4. Getting a well trained 7s staff below him that are able to meet the div needs and assist in operation.

5. Way way way way more but I either haven’t seen it or am definitely forgetting.

In short he’s a phenomenal leader and is nothing short of amazing at what he does. He definitely has earned this award twice over and in my opinion is on his way to OS lvl 3 soon.

I am definitely witnessing for this man to get his award. When I first met akame, I was freshly recruited back into KSI. At that point he was the Co-Division leader and was striving to continue the progress he had made rebuilding LS. Any time I needed anything he was there. Whether it was advice, lessons, a friend to talk to, a mediator, or even just another body in a game night for our members to shoot at lol. He and Killer 7 pushed me to become an officer and did a damn good job training me the new ways of KSI. After I became a captain, we lost akame and the struggle began.. things went south and eventually I found myself as a Gen that was handed a dying squad. After about a week of solo building I came to terms with the challenge I was dealt it was clear I needed someone that had just as much passion for LS as I had, to help me recuperate the division. That member was Akame. He came back to my squad and became the best right hand man any leader could ask for. Everytime anybody needed anything, he was there just like when I first joined back. He was always in parties educating, comforting, and supporting members and other leaders. He has purchased countless games and gamer tags to help out members and keep them loving the community. As I moved up through the ranks, Akame always kept the same momentum and spread his help and knowledge to more and more of the division as his position warranted it. Him and I rebuilt and saved LS and I couldn't have done it without his amazing help. 

i didn't know Akame back in the day to well but since I've been over his division I've gotten to know this guy pretty well .He's always striving to better his division and member's knowledge of the community.He goes out of his way to meet new members and give them the full KSI Experience so they feel welcomed not even just new members but members that are already. He has vast knowledge and experience in the community and always willing to share the wealth 

I came in as a new Dir for LS and let me tell you this kid Akame was full of ideas and information. He tirelessly fought to keep his Div safe in our endless battles with other communities. Any time his 7s staff or squad officers or even just his members needed him he answered the call. Akame has put a lot of fight into LS. Standing up and making the decisions that we as Div Leaders sometimes don't like to make. He is the biggest cheerleader for his division from getting them pumped up for Weekend Warfare to Head Hunter to some of our major events like Sprit Week and so on.  He doesn't hessite to mentor new officers and future leaders for LS and KSI. He is always willing to get down and dirty and RCT if any of his squads need the extra push or support. Akame will continue to do great things for not only LS but for KSI.