Oustanding Service lvl 2 for KSI xKing 77

KSI xShocK 7

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xKing 77

Award: Outstand Service Lvl 2

Reason: It’s hard to find a starting point when it comes to fay fay I first meet him four years ago when he was a second lieutenant in ES and as quickly as you could blink he was my Co-Founder over hydra. I had great mentors in KSI Cole 7 and KSI Shivers 7, but fay fay was truly my first partner together we grew Hydra ES to a split. Due to not having my time requirements king went above and beyond making sure to get messages about all our daily events as well as helping to teach our growing staff before the split. Shortly after fay fay left came back to KSI in LW I don’t know much about his time or experience but knowing him he added another great leader to the division. Soon after he became King and helped lead DR to a split creating CD. More recently he’s became a join/rejoin app mod and has been super active in both web ops and clan ops. Now in DW he’s the perfect example of a Co-Founder he’s been taking a very active role in both of his squads also going well beyond his expectations in everyway possible.

I will be dropping my vote for this nomination.   

• Chief Operating Officer

King or Fatality as i like to call him is the definition of outstanding service. I met him back in ES in 2014. We were both gens at the time an he went became my co-founder. An from the day he became that he had my back now forward to now were currently in the 7 staff together. But before then he guided me along the way as a member, officer, an general. He is always there to lend a hand wherever hes needed in his time in KSI hes been to alot of divisions an everywhere hes went he has turned ut around whether it be a squad or a division. So in my eyes this man has been doing outstanding service for years. 

@KSI xKing 77

King has really inspired me these past few months. He has been transforming one of our squads that has been struggling very badly. He is doing anything necessary to get them back in working order, even reaching out to other squads to get help with whatever the squad needs. He is really unifying our division as a whole by doing this. 

King has been our liaison through the rollout of PO workshops. This could have been very difficult but, he made it smooth and a very easy adjustment for our division. 

Also, as a Performance Officer over DW he implemented the Welcoming Committee. Even though his schedule makes it harder to get together with everyone he still finds time to make it happen. If I had to choose a word to describe King I would use perseverance. He perseveres through any adversity and is a staple that keeps together this division. 

KIng has been my mentor, best friend and leader since the beginning.

He has shown professionalism in every aspect of his career in KSI. 

He has supported and works with even the most failing squads and never gives up on anyone or anything until it has reached a positive outcome.

As a PO he has ensured that all squads in our divsion are meeting goals and creating new ways of achieving our best potential in DW.

I can unbiased-ly say that king is undoubtedly worthy of this award. 

I would like to witness for this award.

King is one of the most dedicated and committed members of this community! He has been here for a hot minute and his level of knowledge is outstanding ! Although I am a higher rank than King, he still teaches me new things and new approaches to the way I run the Division! He has been acting General of Samurai for a little while now, and through his hard work and dedication he had brought a squad that was on the brink of closing to a squad that is very active and one that holds so much potential in the officer staff! It has been such a pleasure working with King! His unique leadership techniques are a credit to him and all his work that he has achieved! 

Keep up the great work my brother ! You are the real MVP! 

You know getting factual evidence is kinda hard for most people, but looking at everything this member has done it came to me as a shock seeing he hasn't received this award.  Join mod hands down the best one sorry but he is! If I got a guy sitting there waiting i message king I kid you not 30 seconds later he jumps on and messages me I got you bro. Po side of the house honestly Havoc has a band of misfits to work with but he loves us haha but king in my opinion stands above us. He is over 2 Divs and the hardest ones I might add and has successfully got the ball rolling in places even I couldn't. His outstanding goes beyond being just being a member but going above and beyond and creating last friendships between members always checking up on them. He does it all then some. I'm proud and honoured I could right for you king

So you want factual reasons why KSI xKing77 deserves this award? Well come along with me on a story down memory lane I have had with this member. This member has great member retention with members that have been in KSI in the present and in the past. King was the reason I came back into the community. My experience the first time around wasn't that great. King got me into a party and showed me want KSI was really about and didn't give up on me. Look at me now, just saying.

When coming back into KSI and joining Samurai he showed me all the things that were not communicated with me my first time around. He was there for me when I had any questions or he thought I needed to work on anything with the good criticism he bought to the table. Touching base back on his great member retention in the community, this member is always inviting members to parties and playing games with them. 

Now lets talk about what he does as a join Mod. When this guy grabs a app he goes above and beyond to make sure that these members are a good fit for the community or a good person to come back to KSI. To make these decisions take a great deal of diligence.

On the DW side of things King has helped bring Samurai back from almost falling all the way up to the point of being promoted to Co-Founder. As a Co-Founder he is now helping Samurai get back to where it use to be by mentoring new and old members. King is also in charge of the welcoming committee and is always bringing new ideas to the table. He is also posting links in the discord chat about events that are happening in KSI. I'm very much sure he does so much more for the community that I don't see. Keep up the great work Sir. @KSI xKing 77   

there is no doubt in my mind that KSI xKing 77 deserves this award. ever since joining KSI the guy has had my back and he is always pushing me to do and be my best. he is a true friend that always makes time for everyone and you can go to him with anything and everything and even if he can’t help he will sure as hell try.. even when he is faced with his own difficulties in life he still puts the members needs before his own. he is trusting, selfless and loyal to a fault and his service to the community doesn’t go unnoticed or unappreciated. he is compassionate and willing to help others, even when they aren’t willing to help themselves and that is why i believe he deserves this.

He deserves this award because he lives and breathes KSI .No matter if it's the web ops side of things or clan ops 7s stuff he finds the time to be more then just a "7" but a actual member of the community by getting to know his members in his division and even outside of his division.He always finds time to get with member's of KSI be it to lend a ear, help with problems that arise or just to hang with fellow members and play games. @KSI xKing 77

King is a very great leader. One who I feel is very outstanding compared to the rest of the co founders in KSI. Take a look at him for a second. In the past 1.5 years King took DR a division that was low in members, and help make its split to CD possible. He has the paved the way for new leadership. He has been a very active Join Mod as well. Now recently King has become a Forums Moderator, and is making sure the forums is safe everyday. Throughout his time in KSI, King has earned many achievements that he deserved because of his Outstanding Service to the community.

I have not worked with King nearly as much as I have seen his impact on this community. This leader is full of ideas, determination, and a willingness to grow and learn. I have seen him, many times, go out of his way to support his members in more ways than one. 

When I was going through a rough time, King reached out to me and gifted me a game on Xbox that my squad played - I did not have the funds to purchase the game myself at the time. This game meant more than just a game, this game allowed for me to feel so much more in tune with this community. He asked for nothing in return, other than my enjoyment of the game and of KSI. 

When I worked with King as a division leader, he was stubborn, headstrong, and passionate. Everything he did was for his members and for his division. He still maintains these qualities, only now in a much better manner. Members throughout this community look up to him. He has grown as a leader substantially and nowadays, I am proud to call him my arch nemesis.