Need help, its for school project

Squeek 7

Hello there,

I am currently, putting together a presentation for my Sociology class. I am tryng to see if the productions team, would be willing to put together a 3-4min video that explains what KSI is about and what a gaming community is exactly. Please let me know at your earliest convenience, as my project is due by Friday, July 13th, 2018.

Thank you!

the best we can do is live stream a game or something to explain KSI . Maybe get a capture card user to record a video with just the Logo in the background. We currently do not have an editor on the team . Does it have to be a video or could it be a Power point presentation ? @Squeek 7

18 hours ago, Scarface 77 said:

the best we can do is live stream a game or something to explain KSI . Maybe get a capture card user to record a video with just the Logo in the background. We currently do not have an editor on the team . Does it have to be a video or could it be a Power point presentation ? @Squeek 7

It has to be a 3-4min video. Preferably like an education video, explaining what KSI is about. However, it has to be a video not just talking, so maybe like some graphs or some walkthrough or a recruiting video, (kind of like the mass messaging we used to do for recruiting but in a video)...im sorry I know this is a pain, especially in such little time

Edited by Squeek 7

If shadow is able to do it within the time frame then we are good to go . If you could ask for an extension to maybe sunday or Monday I could come up with something @Squeek 7 for the time being reach out to KSI Shadowfoxx explain what you need and see if it can be completed within your time frame